House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I would never —"

"And I wouldn't either," Tessa cut him off. "I want to be here. I'm glad that you're here, and I'm glad that we're here together. In the morning, we'll talk and decide things. For now, let's be here."

Both of their expressions finally loosened from the grip of anxiety. Jacob smiled and took her hand in his with a comforting squeeze. They sipped their drinks and looked around at the other couples. Some maintained their tenuous distance from one another. Others, who were already very familiar, impatiently waited for the designated hour.

At the promised time, Marion appeared in the room. After a few minutes speaking to Matt, she moved towards the center of the room as two other similarly shaped women darted around handing out the tiny, heart shaped boxes. Tessa took hers and blushed as Jacob did the same. The music quieted for a moment and Marion spoke, "Ok everyone. When I say three, you all take the pill. It works at a different speed for everyone, but even the most hardened constitution will only take minutes. Enjoy the night." She looked at her watch for a moment and then started counting. "One...two...three!"

In unison, every hand in the room went up their mouth followed by a drink and a quick jerk backwards of the head as the pill washed down their throats.

***

Tessa hated taking pills, harboring an irrational fear of one getting stuck in her throat. The M slid down without any issue, and her body shivered as the cool liquid followed it down to her stomach. She looked around at all the others in the room. A few of them quickly disappeared into the bedrooms. She thought that was silly. Not a lot of point in being private about things when you're at a sex party. Not like we don't know you're going back there to fuck.

The bluntness of her own thoughts surprised her slightly. Pussy, she thought with a slight giggle to herself. That girl is ten minutes away from being face down and pussy up, but heaven forbid that she do it in front of the other twenty people about to do the same thing. A blissful smile spread on her face, some part of her aware that a side effect of the drug was a somewhat crass approach to sex. She leaned back on the couch and let her mind wander.

Beside her, Jacob squeezed his fists together and then relaxed in a slow rhythm. He seemed to be concentrating very hard on something and sweat started to bead along his forehead. The room's temperature dropped quickly. Tessa noticed when her chilled fingers slid across her hot thighs. On purpose, to offset the high temperatures the changes cause. Changes. Like big boobies.

Tessa's body flushed with heat. Beads of sweat formed around her neck. She didn't feel hot, though. A warm pleasantness spread through her body. The feeling concentrated around her breasts, and she looked down at the two meager mounds in anticipation. How long has passed? How long does it take? Jacob stood up beside her and pulled off his shirt. The damp garment dropped to the ground at his feet as the young man held his arms out in front of him. His back rippled and twisted as muscle rapidly formed, thickening his torso and neck and causing Tessa's breath to quicken. She grew conscious of a growing wetness between her legs.

Across the room, a girl cried out. Brandi desperately tugged at her shirt, and Trevor quickly moved to help her. Other girls started to pull at their garments as well. Tessa soon understood why. The warm sensation in her breasts became more and more pronounced. Looking down, she saw her chest swelling and beginning to spill over her bra. Quickly, she sat up and unclasped the restricting device, feeling quite relieved as her growing tits sprang free. Her new cleavage immediately pushed the limit of her dress, and she very much wanted Jacob's attention to focus on her growing bosom.

Looking at him, she understood why he was distracted. In the back of her mind, she remembered the effects on a man were somewhat less pleasurable initially than for a woman. Jacob seemed to be enduring his transformation rather than enjoying it. Tessa saw the bulge in the front of his shorts and saw an opportunity to relieve some of that tension. Taking his hand, she pulled him over to her, pleased he noticed her fattening tits. His eyes were wild and almost animal in nature. Tessa's hands worked quickly to unfasten his shorts and pull them down, leaving him in boxer briefs. All around the room, more and more of the couples undressed either by choice or by necessity. More than a few of the girls had to rip off their bra's in order for their tits to expand to their new size. Tessa marveled at the thick muscular thighs of her chosen mate as she started to peel off the boxers. Immediately, her attention was drawn to another of Jacob's endowments.

His cock sprang out as she pulled down the tight underwear. A wonderful musky smell filled her nostrils as another gush of fluid drenched her panties. She wondered if she should have seen Jacob's cock before he took M so she could have a comparison, but with the eight inch dick inches from her mouth, she found it difficult to worry about such things. Unable to resist, she moved her mouth to the tip of his cock and let him push past her lips. The salty taste of precum filled her mouth as her tongue ran along the underside of his shaft. Her eyes looked up at him, attempting to convey gratitude for such a delicious treat. As she moved her mouth up and down the length of his cock, she felt it throb and grow even as she moved. Her hands moved up to his balls, massaging the soft pouch that held them as his skin thickened, becoming slightly leathery as his testicles swelled to match the size of his cock.

She pulled from his thick meat with a sudden pop as her attention jerked back to her own body. The dress had been wisely chosen for its looseness, but now even it was a restraint. Seeing her discomfort, Jacob reacted in the only manner that made sense to his lust fueled mind. He grabbed hold of the front of the dress, his fingers squishing past her soft breasts, and with an unknown strength ripped away the front. Her breasts spilled into full view. Gone were the small, pointed breasts she had known her whole life. Instead, two fat, teardrop orbs tumbled out of the torn dress. She moaned with satisfaction and arched her back upward, presenting her new tits to Jacob. His eyes looked mad with desire as he loomed over her. Tessa took hold of his thick cock and rubbed it across her new chest, smearing the mixture of precum and saliva across the breadth of them, causing them to shimmer and glisten.

Jacob pushed her down onto the couch, climbing on top of her as the remnants of the dress fell away. Her panties remained only momentarily as another quick motion ripped them free. Tessa realized her ass had filled out as well. Looking down at her own body, she didn't recognize it. Her breasts wobbled on her chest and further down, she saw her shaved pussy lips had become engorged. Jacob wasted no time positioning himself at her entrance. His immense cockhead easily parted her folds as he pinned her to the couch with his weight. She urged him on, her hands clawing at his back and pulling his ass towards her. Fuck me. Fuck me with your fat cock. Breed me like the cow I am.

He pushed into her. At first, she thought she might split in half. His horse sized cock spread her further and further as it pushed all the way inside. She let out a satisfied moan. Turning her head to the side, she saw quite the scene developing around the room. Her friends and the others she knew only by sight were in various states of debauchery. Brandi was astride Trevor. What had once been a lanky man was now a giant. His broad hands squeezed Brandi's round rump as he bounced her up and down an inhuman length of cock. She held her hands over her head as huge jugs bounced up and down at eye level with her mate. In another part of the room, Matt had Staci bent over a table. The girl's lithe figure was gone, having changed into a curvy sex pot. Her tits jostled back and forth as their host slammed into her from behind.

Jacob's cock pushed further and further into Tessa's depths. She loved the feel of his body pressing down on top of her. A new feeling developed as he fucked her. Her tits started to feel full, and it excited her. She moved her hand up to squeeze her own breast, and a tiny pearl of white fluid emerged from her engorged nipple. Sensing her desires, Jacob lowered his mouth to her breast and drew her nipple into his mouth. He sucked, hard, and a stream of fluid poured from her. She thrashed in pleasure, pulling him deeper into her with each thrust as he drained milk from her teat.

All around the room, the other women's milk flowed. Some of their partners chose to drink down the fluid with others chose to simply let it leak from their partners tits and pool on the floor. Jacob switched to the other nipple as his cock pulsed inside of her. He raised up from her and a stream of creamy white fluid sprayed out from her chest. Tessa's mind boiled with pleasure. Jacob's strong hands gripped her thighs as he pumped into her again and again until his cum gushed forward into her. She pulled at him, eager to have his cum inside of her, and her body exploded in orgasm as rope after rope sprayed into her pussy.

Jacob slowed for only a minute. His cock started hardening again as he looked out at the other coupling pairs around the room. Not willing to relinquish her mate to any of the other free mouths and pussies around the room, Tessa rolled onto all fours on the ground and wiggled her round ass at him. With a grunt, Jacob grabbed hold of her again, wedged his cock in her dripping pussy and filled her up once again. Tessa leaned forward, her breasts squishing out beside her as she continued to leak milk. Across the room, she saw Brandi in a similar position and found her mouth watering for a taste of her friend's own milk. From the look in Brandi's eyes, the thought was mutual.

-

Tessa woke the next morning in a bedroom. Jacob's arms wrapped around her protectively. In the same bed, Brandi and Trevor slept, as if they had passed out mid copulation. While her mind returned to normal, Tessa looked down at her chest and smiled to see that her breasts had shrunk a little but retained their new shape and double her original size.

"Morning beautiful," growled Jacob in her ear. She could feel his half hard cock pressing against her bare ass.

I think we can blame one more fuck on the M before its considered rude. She reached out for Brandi, gently caressing her breast. The other girl smiled as she woke up. "You didn't want to come to the party," Brandi whispered quietly.

"Shut up, cow," Tessa said teasingly. "Time for your morning milking."

12