House Party Fuck for Studs and Slut

Story Info
Studs and sluts get it on publicly at a party...
6.1k words
9.5k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Christ, it had been a long lockdown. With the world changing drastically in the year twenty-twenty, there were few that had escaped it unscathed in some way -- and the effects were still lingering. They would linger for years too, but that was no excuse for those that wanted some fun to not have it, considering that everything was well again, the virus that had wreaked havoc finally, at long last, under control through various means.

It would become a distant memory, one day, but, until then, there were many furs hungry for a good time who simply needed to let off some steam...

Alikai was one of those furs, a brown-furred wolf with a rough exterior. He might have been married, but that didn't stop him or his partner from going out for some fun, mixing up their relationship while they separated sex from love. Everything was agreed between them and that was just how he found himself seated on the sofa, one leg crossed at an angle over the other, leaving his crotch exposed. The light bulge there was evidently on show, though it was modest, a grower rather than a shower, even though Alikai knew that it was about what one did with their cock, paws, tongue, muzzle -- and more -- that mattered.

The big dick "studs" didn't know how to fuck half the time anyway... He should have known, he'd gotten with half of them.

Alikai grunted softly, eyes darkly dancing, leaning back into the too-soft cushions of the sofa while the house party thrummed around him. Fur watching was one of the best things to do at a party, the music thrumming around, though it was not turned up too loudly, considering the sensitive ears and hearing of so many. It still left a driving beat in his chest, as if the music was echoing through the bones of his ribcage, taking a swig of his beer, casual, though it was a bit strange still to be out in public.

But it was not about being normal and keeping one's paws to themselves, no, not at a party like that, as a certain tapir had come to see. Guaco had gotten himself dressed up perhaps a little too smartly for such an event, his button-up shirt only a touch too formal while his slacks could be gotten away with in the flashing lighting, dim in place and more disco-like in others with multi-coloured lights glancing off the walls. It was his friend's house that he had visited, though the mare did not often host parties, and though he didn't know anyone else there it had seemed like too good of an opportunity to miss up.

No one was used to being out in public, though more and more were finding their feet, laughing and coming together, some hugging right in front of Guaco. The tapir smiled, a red light flashing over his face, though it was gone as soon as it had appeared. It was good to see, reassuring him, the feel of friendship and comradery palatable in the air, as if everyone there was getting to know each other all over again. Soon enough, that would all be the norm and he would be more grateful for it than ever.

"Hey there."

The tapir stilled, glancing back and forth, though his green fur could not quite be seen clearly with all the different coloured lights at play. Who had said that? Ah, maybe he had imagined it. With a drink clutched tightly in his paw, too good to waste by tripping or stumbling even with so many bodies around, he went to move on -- but a paw caught him by his free wrist.

"Why don't you come sit a while?"

The tapir's breath caught, the music falling away, a dull roar taking its place, though he could not help himself. The wolf that locked his gaze seemed predator, the intrinsic dance of predator and prey drawn out between them, even though that was nothing of a concern between anthros, not anymore. No, that was long gone by, but it still made his heart race as the music pulsed around them, seeming to tug his feet in even closer to the wolf, whose name he did not know.

He wanted to be there, wanted to sit, but Guaco could not explain the need inside him, how it seemed to sear through the pit of his belly, how the need was so very deep inside him that it had to growl and rumble its way up. His crotch ached, as much as he didn't want to show such things so openly, yet he couldn't help himself as he breathed out the tiniest of moans, the tapir not yet sure what he could consider "safe" to show.

With Alikai, however, Guaco would soon come to see that no harm would come to him. Gently, the wolf rubbed his wrist, his lips quirking up, ears twitching back and forth as if he was trying to listen to more than just the tapir, who he was hoping to ensnare.

"What's your name?" He growled, a soft smirk on his face that hinted at more. "I'm Alikai... But we're not going to need names tonight, are we?"

Guaco squeaked, taking a drink, his paw shaking, though there was nothing there that he had to hide. Nothing at all, not even as he practically swooned before the wolf, his body responding and the line where the wolf's paw was still tight around his wrist like a line of fire. It burned deliciously, making him want to be drawn in closer, the public proximity of everyone sending a tingle down his spine.

"Oh... Well, I can..."

But he was tugged onto the sofa, with eyes on him from jealous onlookers, before he had the chance to blink.

"Guaco," he managed to get out, though he was practically in the wolf's lap, something rising against him. "Um... Yeah... I..."

"Don't worry about talking," Alikai rumbled, running his paws down the tapir's back, drawing him further and further astride his lap, grinding down lightly onto his growing bulge. "I don't think we need that... Do you think we need that?"

His breath came in shorter, sharper pants and, as sudden as it was, Guaco knew that he was right. All he could do was rock his hips, grunting softly, leaning in to kiss the wolf deeply. Their tongues tangled desperately, both in the same state of mind, though there would only be so much kissing before the two of them could no longer ignore the rising, curling need that resided in the pit of their stomachs.

A snake nearby, Darey, wolf-whistled -- which was oddly apt, considering the species at play. The serpent was not instantly recognisable as such, pattered in shades of brown with a sneaky smile on his lips, though he was not a sly type, only one who was, perhaps, a little quick of wit and with his tongue too, at least when it came to innuendos. His short temper often got him into trouble, but having a nice buzz on, at the very least, helped, even as his enjoyment of the night rose and rose, before the wolf and tapir practically dry humping on the sofa.

"You're cute."

Oh, that was nice, very nice... Darey's eyelids fluttered, his natural submissive tendencies tugging him down, though there were so many delicious places to go when one was "down", if you caught his drift. Strong arms encased him, a feline type hugging him from behind, the snake's tongue snaking out and flickering out over his lips, playing with and tasting the scents in the air. They were bigger than him, perhaps a little broader too, but when the head of a blue-furred lion poked over his shoulder, a canny smile on those feline lips, he was all but gone already.

"I could say the same for you, hot stuff," Darey murmured, though there was no question as to which of them was more in charge there, the lion grinding up behind him, a little more urgent than he had expected. "Mmmph... God, it's been a while..."

Keinok smirked, introductions made, though even though they exchanged names, that was as far as they would get when knowing one another in that way. The lion, a corrections officer, knew where his place was and more than how to command a room, let alone one subby snake who was practically hanging off him already.

The tenor of the party had changed, an undercurrent of heaving need and desire drifting in the air, a sway that would take all of them along with it, sooner or later. Better to partner up with one's preferred slutty player sooner rather than later!

But Keinok did not have to worry, not as the serpent's paws slid down (well, some called them hands, but who was to care about that at such a time?). They found his crotch, the rise in his jeans, his cock already plumping out his sheath and the front of his jeans in but a moment, desire snarling, pushing its way through him. The lion's tail lashed the air in that feline fashion, need coursing through, though, finally, it was a need with others that he could take for himself, though he had more than enough at home. Sometimes one needed a different taste, after all, to really stoke the fire...

Darey moaned openly, tongue hanging out, flickering back and forth as if he could not keep it in his mouth, too many scents tangled on it, crowding in on his mind. All he could feel was the thick rise of the lion's cock pressing into his paw, wanting more, wanting to see it, though he could barely slide his gaze back

The wolf and the tapir, however, had progressed to heavy petting, the wolf leading, towing the tapir along less than gently with him, though there was only one way that things between them could end. Glancing back furtively, the taste of the wolf still in his muzzle, Guaco's heart pounded, though Alikai pressed him down, tongue sweeping keenly down the side of his muzzle.

"Come on," he grunted, pulling at the top of his jeans, need coursing through with every pump of blood around his body. "I think you need something... So, you better get your muzzle down there before I force it."

That was just a joke, of course, for nothing was out of place and nothing was going to be forced there, not even as Guaco squeaked, Alikai catching his slacks, which he wore without a belt, and tugging them down. The tapir gasped, but he was half off the sofa already, facing the wolf's crotch, nothing else remaining to him as the rest of the room dropped away.

Heart pounding, blood pumping, he tried to hesitate and yet it was not truly in his heart to do so.

"What? Here?!"

The tapir squeaked, his slacks half pulled down to expose his underwear, a touch of his backside on show, but the wolf wasn't about to let him worry about that as he freed his erection in one deft movement of his paw. The button of his jeans and the zip too were free in a moment, his cock springing out bare, throbbing, the tip slick with a shine of what could have been pre-cum, but would soon be shown. Guaco shuddered and gasped and that was the only invitation Alikai needed to draw him down, letting him slip his lips around his thick meat, even while others laughed and pointed around.

"God, look at them!"

"Makes you wanna...you know..."

"Got somewhere for us to go, cutie?"

"What about right here?"

Sometimes, all that was needed to really kick the party off was someone to start the fun, to show the rest of them that all was okay. Others came together around them, though it was the wolf who got to see more of that than Guaco, even if the tapir could sense it around him. He could sense the change in the room, how tightly packed bodies found themselves even closer together, heated passion racking up and up, all that had been building already for month upon month.

Eventually, all of that and more had to reach the boiling point, bubbling off, snarling forth, escalating in devout lust. And Guaco was glad to be there in the thick of it, the wolf's cock pressing onto his tongue as he snaked his tongue around as much of it as he could, slurping and lapping, moaning around him, letting all those tiny vibrations from his lips and mouth slip down into Alikai's cock. He was perhaps a little more submissive than he was dominant, though Guaco was up for a lot of fun, but there was nowhere better that he could possibly have been.

The tapir slurped down that cock with hungry eyes on him, feeding the lust of the lion and the snake, who were so close that they may as well have been on the sofa with them, joining in the fun. Yet everyone there, more or else, was getting their own kind of attention, what they needed from one another, the passions of the body demanding attention, despite the location. Sometimes, things like that could not be settled or held back, moans rising, heat passed between muzzles, cocks swelling into ready paws.

Darey groaned, enjoying the show, though he enjoyed rubbing the lion's erection even more, feeling it swell, a little light-headed, though he did not feel as if he was in control of anything, nothing at all. Maybe that was just the way he wanted it all to be as his skin shuddered, groaning, a subtle hiss breaking his lips, though that was not a sound that he let break his lips all that easily. Just what was wrong with him?

Of course, nothing was wrong with him, but he felt as if he wanted to shed his skin, briefly meeting the wolf's eyes, though Alikai had a cheeky smirk for him, a wag in the wolf's tail. He would have wanted to be down there on his knees too, sucking off that meat, if he had not had a randy lion with him, a hard cock pressing into his palm, begging for attention. Well, it would have been begging if he had not been quite sure that Keinok was going to get exactly what he wanted from him either way.

"Jeez, look at them..." The snake laughed shakily, though he was not much better, practically hanging off Keinok's neck, his paw drifting away, doubting himself for a heartbeat of a moment. "Couldn't find a room, guys?"

The lion smirked, licking his lips, though it came off with a predatory lilt, his head tilted, lips pulling back from his teeth with the motion as if he was striving to show off even then.

"Maybe... But you know everyone here is fucking, Darey. Or didn't you notice?"

His soft, suave tone wrapped around the snake like the serpent's own coils, though Darey was mistaken for a lizard more times than he liked to admit to. His tail could still coil and twist, however, trapping itself around the lion's leg as he grunted, whimpering slightly, his heart pounding, a little light-headed. He'd known Keinok before, of course, but he had not thought that he'd be up for more than light flirting, even as the lion's paw slid dominantly down his body, feeling out the edge of the bulge at his crotch.

The snake was helpless to him, even as Guaco shifted over with a delightful tremble, making space for the snake and lion as they found a place on the sofa beside them. It was not all that large of a sofa and not really suited for two pairs of fucking furs, though it would have to do, for that was all that was going to happen there, snarling, panting, grunting through the heat of desire.

Darey opened his jaws wide, the lion freeing his cock, letting the hard length of feline meat spring up, all on show for the serpent who was hungrier for real meat than he could ever remember being. It was all he could do not to show how much he needed it -- but maybe that in itself was all part and parcel of being a lusty submissive slut on show, the tension and sexual air of the house party heating up more and more. They may have been the instigators but the catalyst for such lust had been there all along.

On his knees, the snake took the hard length of the lion's throbbing meat into his mouth, savouring it, winding his softly flexible tongue around and around. Lapping and teasing, he pleased that length with everything he had in him, though his senses were always aware of what was going on, tasting sex in the air. Beside him, the tapir grunted as Darey jostled his leg, but Guaco was too caught up in what he was doing to care. Up on the sofa, he took up most of the space, though he was proud to do so, languishing in the attention he had there, breath warm and tickling the larger wolf's shaft. Well, there may not have been all that much difference in their sizes, not really, but there was nothing quite like taking down a thick length to make him feel small and weak. As if Alikai could do anything at all to him, shove him about, use him, lust flooding through like the trickles of pre-cum down his throat.

The wolf, of course, was a gentler dom, appearing rougher externally than he was inside, but Guaco did not know that, not even as Alikai shared a grin with Keinok. The two might not have known one another, the two of them side by side getting head from equally sexy submissive furs, but they were right where they wanted to be.

Alikai inhaled, eyes half-closed, lights and shifting bodies in sexual endeavours cutting across his vision. It was kinky and yet he felt as if he was in control, relishing in it, how his nose twitched, picking up on the scent of sex, mixed drinks, even something sweet that had been spilt over by the drinks table. That was probably one of the syrups, but there wasn't a single soul in the throng of lustful bodies that was about to break from what they had decided was their purpose of the night, moaning as his head rolled back.

"Yeah, that's the stuff..." He groaned. "You have a real nice mouth...Guaco."

The tapir shivered, but his long, twisting tongue was all Alikai needed, bumping shoulders with Keinok, the lion. They were too close, really, but Keinok did not mind that either as he rested a casually dominant paw on Darey's head, all very much as if he did it every day. There was nothing unusual in what the lion was doing and, oh, the snake's throat was so sweet that it would have been a crime indeed not to take advantage of it.

So soft... Keinok groaned, his whiskers quivering, yet some watching might have thought that he was entirely unaffected by what was going on, by his demeanour. He could retain an overly calm attitude for too long, at times, but that only made the relinquishing of control in orgasm all the sweeter to him, to feel the rage of it roar through him, the tickle in his throat that meant too that he had to spend his lust in a belly-aching roar. That was typical of a lion, truly, but he was too busy enjoying the show before him to care about what was a stereotype and what was not, lusting for it far, far too much.

His tail flicked back and forth lazily, the dominant lion not really having to do much at all, guiding the snake's head on his shaft, the smooth rise and fall hypnotic in a way. Yet it would tease him closer and closer to the edge, a low chuff and growl breaking his lips, sensuality lining the lash of his tail. The fluffy tip tickled up against the large, shifting bulge in Darey's trousers, though the snake could not yet allow his "trouser snake" out to play.

No... Oh, no. That was for Keinok to decide, hooking his leg in a little so that Darey could not reach back down to his crotch, his tail doing the rest of the work of ensuring that the serpent's paw did not wander. It was a touch of control, just one little touch that made the experience all the more delightful to him. The music shifted to a track with a pulse-pounding bass beat that reverberated through his chest, the lion letting out a sultry growl and lashing his tongue across his lips.

It wasn't often that he got to cut loose, though there was a part of him too that rose to the challenge, wanting more, snarling softly as his lips pulled back from his teeth. The tapir had risen, licking off desire from his lips, and Keinok could not stop his eyes from locking onto him, not so much greedy but possessive, even if the wolf and the tapir had been the ones to kick everything off. The tapir had no reason to give anything at all to Keinok, but that did not stop him from wanting to take Guaco by the back of the neck and forcing him down, seeing that round rump rise for the attention of his aching meat.

12