House Party Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Daphne's punishment has just begun.
4k words
4.33
57k
59

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned from the bathroom, Daphne was asleep, little whimpers still coming from her. She was completely disheveled. Her hair was all over the place, matted to her face and shoulders from the sweat and her tears. Her pale body was flushed from the exertion and humiliation she had endured, and her ass was bright red from the spanking, welts crisscrossing each other.

I surveyed my handiwork with pride. But this was just the beginning. I was going to break the little bitch down even more. With that thought in mind, I went down the stairs and towards the closet I kept my toys and DIY items. I rummaged through it until I found what I was looking for, picking them up and bringing them upstairs. I secured two sets of soft cuffs around her wrists and then proceeded to cuff the other ends to the bed. I then bound her feet to an adjustable spreader bar. I made sure to cuff her in a way that would allow me to position her as needed, so even though I would have preferred her bound tightly to the bed with no way to move, I would put off that particular play for later.

But to make sure her utter humiliation was ensured, I rifled thru my pants for my cellphone and called my buddy Frank. We weren't the closest of friends, but whenever I was feeling like getting into some trouble, he was the perfect guy to call. He always knew where to find the best drugs and the best parties. He wasn't the best looker however so he had a tough time scoring women without having to pay for them. I was going to do him a solid today.

"Hey, Al, when did you get back in town?"

"Hey, dude," I replied, "Just got back. You know how you said you hadn't gotten laid for a while?"

"Yeah," he replied, sounding uncertain of where the conversation was headed.

"Well, I have a cute piece of ass here you can plunge that humongous dick into, free of charge. She's just this side of legal, a bit loose, but still a really good lay. C'mon over, in fact bring a couple of more guys with you. We can make a party out of it."

Frank laughed kind of sinisterly. "You want to have a gangbang? Is the girl willing?"

"Do you really care?" I asked.

"No, but I would prefer not to spend the next twenty years in prison." He answered, still chuckling.

"Don't worry about that. With what I have on this girl and her friends, there's no way she'd report us, not unless she wants to go to prison as well. Besides, if we do this right, I'm pretty sure we'll break her spirit. I'm talking about having an honest to god sex slave at our beck and call."

"When you put it that way, how can I refuse."

"I knew you'd be down for this. The doors unlocked, just come on upstairs when you get here. Don't mind the mess, oh and bring some pharmaceuticals with you. You know, the standard package. We're not using condoms with this one and I'm sure you don't want anymore kids than you already have.."

Frank laughed deeply, "Standard package, right-o. That's perfect, I hate shooting in those things. There's Nothing better than seeing cum dripping from some girls cunt and ass. See you in a few."

I chuckled to myself. Frank really was a grade a asshole when it came to women, basically a misogynist.. I wouldn't let him totally off the leash with Daphne though, I wanted her trained and subservient to me, afraid of what I could do, but not beaten and bloody. That wasn't my kink.

I looked back to the bed at my debauched niece, just fantasizing about all the things I could do to her. My cock hardening with every torrid fantasy. The blue pills were taking effect. I figured I had a good hour before Frank and his buddies arrived, might as well enjoy some alone time with my "favorite" niece.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled her waist marveling at her perfect mouth sized breasts. I didn't pay much attention to them when I fucked her before, but I had time now. I took one into my mouth, sucking the nipple gently for a few seconds, then harder, rolling my tongue all around the areola before taking the whole mound of tit flesh in my mouth, while my hand pulled and kneaded the other one. I could hear Daphne's breath quicken as she let out let moans and whimpers, her body squirming from the stimulation. I started nibbling the skin round her nipple, softly barely leaving a sign of my teeth, then harder until her whole left breast was covered in red marks. When I was satisfied, I changed to the right side repeating the process. She was now crying out in her sleep from the pain of the bites but reaching down to her cunt, I felt the tell-tale wetness that exposed she was also enjoying my ministrations.

When I had had my fill of her breasts, I started frigging her clit hard, watching her back arch and her chest heave, before I stuck two fingers in her waiting hole, scissoring them in and out before adding a third. She was soaking the sheets by now. I smiled to myself. I don't know who it was in her dreams that she thought was getting her off, but she was going to have a cruel awakening when she opened her eyes and realized it was actually me sending her to the heights of pleasure. Her breath was coming out rapidly now, I could tell she was getting close. That's when I removed my fingers. She let out a grunt of frustration her body trying to seek out the source of stimulation, but she was too bound.

I sat back and watched as her eyes fluttered open. She was confused at first, obviously not recognizing where she was at or remembering what had happened before she passed out. But it didn't take long before the sleep wore off and her faculties returned. She glared at me and tried to sit up. That's when she noticed how I had her trussed up.

"Wakey wakey, princess," I leered at her. "Did you have a nice dream?"

Her face turned scarlet and her glare deepened. If looks could kill, I would have been one dead motherfucker. I laughed deeply while I watched the rage and embarrassment flash across her face, her eyes radiating hate at me.

"Let me go," she snarled. "You had your fun."

"Now, now. I know you're upset, but you should accept your punishment with good grace. I mean look what you did to my home.You think one spanking and a twenty minute fuck even begins to make us even? God knows how many thousands of dollars in damage you and your friends caused. I haven't even checked to see what was stolen yet. Don't you think under the circumstances that I am being more than magnanimous by allowing you work off the damages this way?"

"You think you are going to get away with this?" She all but screeched at me.

"Of course I do or have you forgotten already. I own you missy. I have all the evidence of your crimes, you and your friends. And I have some pretty racy videos of you that I have no problem posting all over the internet, along with your name, phone number, address, Facebook and Instagram handles. You'll have crazies and stalkers following you all the time. You think what I did to you was bad, you have no idea what kind of real bad guys are out there. And at least I made you come." Her face blanched at that. " That's right, I know you came, you enjoyed every minute of it you, little tease. You can try to lie to me and to yourself, but you were wet as I sunk my cock into your cunt and it milked my cock for all it's worth. All you have to do is serve me, whenever or however I want. It could be worse, I have some friends coming by to meet you, one of them knows some pretty rough characters... you know sex traffickers types. You piss me off, or embarrass me tonight and you could disappear overseas somewhere," I snapped my fingers, " just like that."

Her face paled and I could see the fear in her eyes as she thought about all the things I told her I would do if she didn't do what I wanted. She could tell I meant every word. For the first time since she was a child, she could not get her way. She'd underestimated me and had been outplayed. I smiled triumphantly. She looked small and broken, like she had given up hope. Tears started forming in her eyes, coursing down her face, and my dick started leaking at the sight. I had never thought I was the kind of guy who got off on others humiliation and pain, but Daphne brought out the beast in me, a beast that wanted to rut and prove its male dominance. I licked my lips lasciviously and climbed back on top of her. My cock grinding against her crotch. I have some shallow thrusts and felt her nether lips around the head of my penis inviting me in. She was primed from my fingering and the previous fuck. She arched involuntarily trying to get me in her. I could tell the moment she realized what she'd done because shame and mortification showed clearly on her face, mingling with the tears. I let out a groan and lowered my head to whisper in her ear.

"Good, glad to see your comprehending the big picture. Now, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck you up ways and sideways until I've had my fill. My friends are going to do the same. You'll say nothing to no one because if you do, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Nod if you understand."

Daphne let out a despairing sob and nodded her head. The moment she did, I rammed my dick inside her. I was balls deep in one thrust. She let out another sob, and I licked the tears off her face. I pulled almost all the way out and pushed in again and she let out a grunt at the force of the thrust. I did this slowly at first just savoring her warmth before picking up the speed. Since I had already come once tonight, I would be able to last for a good while. I set a brutal pace, fifteen minutes of just hard fucking before I pulled out and positioning her legs over my shoulders. The bend of her knees rested on my shoulders while her feet touched halfway down my back, the coldness of the spreader bar radiating on my back, alerting me to the fact that I was sweating pretty heavily from the exertion. In this position she just had to take what I was giving her as I pistoned into her, although she'd really had no choice before either. I felt way more in control, like I had total domination over her and my cock swelled even more.

I started mauling her tits again with my hands and mouth, biting them and squeezing them until they were mottled dark red, which stood out against the light red flush of the rest of her body and just spurred me onward.

I don't know how long I was pounding into her, but at some point she started moaning non-stop as I hit her clit and g-spot, begging me to fuck her harder, to give her more of my dick and I obliged. Hitting that spot over and over until I felt her body tense and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"OH GOD," She screamed out her release while I just kept pumping into her, causing aftershocks of mini orgasms as I kept going. I'd have to film her coming next time so I could play it for her time and time again.

"Take it whore, take it all," I grunted out between thrusts as she came down from the high. "Fuck, you're such a thirsty slut coming all over my dick...AGAIN. Hehe. You love this. You're such a dirty, fucked up girl. What kind of girl begs to be raped like this?" I said into her ear, causing her to flush red in humiliation, the tears springing to her eyes again as she started crying anew. This was truly her punishment. I would never let her forget that she orgasmed while I was ravaging her. That some part of her was enjoying being raped by the uncle she despised, that she had been moaning like a fifty dollar whore while begging me for more. Her self-disgust was all I needed to release my second load of the night into her, thrusting all the way to the hilt, the head of my cock all the way into her cervix. "OH YEAH," I roared,, " HERE IT IS, HERE'S WHAT A THIRSTY BITCH LIKE YOU DESERVES."

As I lay panting on top of her, I heard a voice from the doorway say, "HELL YEAH," and I rolled over to see Frank standing there gaping at me with three more guys. I knew one of them, an obese trucker named Steve that I'd met a few times at Frank's house. The man usually disgusted me with his crass behavior and lack of manners and personal hygiene. I grinned. He was perfect person to be here tonight, Daphne's level of shame would go through the roof if this man touched her in any way.

"You weren't lying, huh Al. That's a pretty sweet piece of ass. I don't even mind that it will be sloppy seconds," Frank leered at Daphne as she shrunk back, trying to hide behind me, but the way she was cuffed to the bed and spreader bar prevented it. I stood up so the others could take a good look at the merchandise. Her just fucked body, cum leaking from her twat, chest heaving with exertion and sobs, her tear stained face, her skin covered with a sheen of sweat and flushed red, the mottled breasts and ass. My hands had left marks all over her body. She looked beautifully used, vulnerable, and scared. And you never let animals sense fear, it only excites and incites them. I could see the other men getting hard, their bulges prominent. Steve was openly stroking his dick thru his pants and I chuckled to myself.

"Daphne, honey, say hello to my friends, Frank and Steve. I don't know the other two gentlemen's names, but for what we're going to do, you don't really need to know."

Her eyes widened with the realization that I was going to let two perfect strangers to me fuck her raw and she started trembling. Maybe she thought that I was kidding when I said I'd let others have their way with her or that it was an idle threat. She started trying to plead with me.

"Please, Uncle Al," she started shaking her head and trying to shrink into herself. "Please don't do this to me. Don't let these guys touch me, I'm fine with just you and me, I'll do whatever you want, whenever, just please."

Her pleas for mercy just excited me and the guys even more, I looked over at them and gave them the nod and they started to undress. Daphne screamed, begging, snot and tears intermingling on her face.

I walked towards her and uncuffed her hands and feet. She must have thought that I was relenting but I just pulled her up and threw her towards Steve, who was, of course, the first to shed his clothes. I could see revulsion in Daphne's eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, caging her body, his hands traveling every inch of her he could reach. I walked up behind her, pressing my cock into the crease of her ass. Steve was slobbering all over her neck and mouth, while she whimpered, shuddered and gagged.

"Now, Daphne, you remember our deal," I whispered into her ear, licking the outer shell, " You promised to be nice to my "friends" or you know what I'll do. There's no point trying to bargain when you have nothing to bargain with. Now show Steve how happy you are to see him," I said as I pushed her down to her knees, her face level with Steve's cock.

Steve grinned and pushed his massive bulge toward her mouth. She balked at first trying to turn her head but I grabbed her hair and yanked, causing her to cry out in pain. Steve took that opportunity to shove his dick in her mouth and,, never one for delicacy, immediately started fucking her mouth while Frank and one of the other men grabbed her hands and made her start jacking them off. I sat back and watched her degradation with a smile, fisting my cock while the guys manhandled her body and mouth. Steve emptied his load down her throat after ten minutes. She barely had time to take a breath before she was pushed down on the floor. Without any preamble, Frank had grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulder before invading her snatch, rutting into her furiously. The taller of the two strangers was straddling her face his cock almost all the way down her throat. And the Steve and other stranger were sucking on her tits. After a few minutes of struggling and trying to push the guys off of her, Daphne seemed to have tired herself out and gave up resisting . Her legs were now wrapped around Frank's head as she arched her back seeking release. Her body writhing under the triple excitement of Frank pounding her pussy like a man possessed and having her breasts sucked. She even seemed to be getting off on her face being fucked.

The room was filled of grunts, expletives, and Daphne's moans as we took turns either fucking pussy or her face. She was bent into any and every position. Once one of us finished, another one of us took their place. It was like a relay handoff for sex. Daphne never had a second of reprieve. She was now impaled on Steve's rod riding him, while Frank stood in front of her, his hands fisted in her hair, treating her head like a rag doll, moving it back and forth. When he came he pulled her head into his crotch keeping it there while she tried futilely to dislodge herself so she could breathe. I took that moment to retrieve some lube from the bathroom. I brought it back into the bedroom and proceeded to lather up my fingers and dick. I had been eyeing that cherry ass for hours and now I was going to have it.

I waited until Steve finished. He pushed her unceremoniously off of him like she was garbage that he couldn't stand the sight of anymore, his eyes fluttering closed as he started snoring now that his ample lust had been fulfilled for over a three hour time period. It was probably the most exercise he'd ever had. He wasn't alone, Frank seemed done in as well, one of the guys was in the shower and the other was dozing on the bed.

Daphne tried to make her way to the bed, but her legs were shaky and she looked dazed as fell on her ass. She was a mess. She no longer looked like my beautifully spoiled niece, she now looked like any well worn prostitute on the street. We had been using her as our cum slut for hours now. Her eyes were hooded and bloodshot, and she was a bow legged from all the hard meat that had been stuffed in her vagina. I laughed and went pull her up.

"Oh, princess, are you having a hard time?" I asked her gently as I helped her to the bed.

She nodded, her voice hoarse from all the rough treatment her throat had received time and time again. "Please no more, Uncle Al," she pleaded. "It hurts and I'm so tired"

"But you've been enjoying it so much, you've come multiple time. How can you ask us to stop when you've gotten just as much out of it as we have?"

She shook her head like she didn't want what I said to be the truth, because that would make her a tramp and a slut, just like I'd said.

"Well, I'll give you a break. Just one more fuck tonight, and I'll let you clean up and go home. You've performed marvelously, Frank and the rest of the guys are spent. You've wrung their clocks dry. And look at you, you're a sticky mess. I doubt anyone would recognize you. You look like someone that got picked up off the street, all dirty and worthless. Look at all that spunk leaking out of your cunt and down your legs. I wouldn't be surprised if we deposited a little Al, Steve, Frank, or no name stranger in you tonight."

I could tell that every word I said was like a knife stabbing thru her heart, breaking her already fragile ego and self-esteem. But after my last sentence, her eyes widened and she started shaking her head, horrified. "No, no, no, oh no."

"I'm just teasing. I wouldn't allow that to happen.. yet. So don't you worry your pretty little head. Frank's a pharmacist, and he brought precautions to prevent that."

Relief flooded Daphne's face for just a minute before I turned her on her side and started ministrations to her little star in the back, one finger popping in as I wiggled it around to. She realized what I was going to do, but like everything else that had happened tonight, she had no choice, and she was too much exhausted to fight me off. She settled for crying into my pillow as I added another finger. I pushed in and out, scissoring her chute until I could add a third, but I was getting impatient, my cock wanted in that ass. It would be the perfect end to the night. So I stopped trying to prepare her and just went for broke. I lined up and shoved my cock in. It was an extremely tight fit and I only got three quarters of the way in. Daphne tensed, and cried into the pillow from the pain, pissing herself. This woke the guy dozing next to us. He watched for a while while I worked my way in and out in small thrusts until I was fully seated inside, before he lined up with her pussy sinking his penis all the way in. I could feel his cock through the membrane that separated Daphne's vagina from her anus. And it just added to the heavenly sensation.

12