House Party Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barely supporting herself on shaking arms above Terian, the sergal gave him a lopsided smile and brushed her nose over his cheek, tail dropping to touch his. His cock softened and slipped from her pussy, falling against his thigh, and he eased his arms around her narrower waist, drawing her chest in close to his, her cheek pressed to his. Thus entwined, the lovers murmured softly to one another, warming in the afterglow. Though sweat trickled through the sergal's coat, her pink fur was fluffed up and dry of pool water, their lovemaking more than enough to scare the chill from her bones.

An untimely dip could have the timeliest of consequences.

Riled up, Anny wished she was able to bring herself to climax in a similar manner but the strain of crouching for so long made her legs go numb, pins and needles pricking through tense muscle fibres. She reluctantly pulled her fingers away and licked them clean, rubbing off excess juices on her leg before tugging her dress back down. Well, at least she knew that she could return in a short while to apologise now, she thought with heat in her cheeks. That was her intent all along, of course, not to watch and work herself up, oh no.

A shadow fell over the panda and she started, blinking dumbly as she looked up, uncomprehending of the situation. The lion she had so scorned, Silas, observed her with a wary eye, tail curling and uncurling. With the heady scent of arousal hanging over her like perfume, Anny's heart sank as she realised there was no hiding what she had been up to. The moans and murmurs behind the now closed door hid nothing of what she had been watching either. Crossing his arms over his narrow chest, the lion shook his head and said nothing, only his eyes speculative.

He winked and turned tail, pacing down the corridor with a sway in his hips. His disappearance was so abrupt that it took Rhythm a minute to register exactly what had happened with sudden discovery and then the lion padding away as if nothing at all had happened.

Scrambling to her paws, Anny chased after him, heels left against the wall. They would have to be retrieved later if she was to get any answers from that cat!

"Hey - you!"

Anny chased Silas on unsteady paws, legs half asleep from immobility. He paused and turned slowly, only half of his body facing the panda as if she was not worth the full drama of his attention. Silas raised an eyebrow as she raced up to him.

"Yes?"

She skidded to a halt, teetering precariously. The lion took a step back in order to observe her more closely, eyes raking the panda from head to toe. Where other eyes admired, his only passed by. She shuddered under the scrutiny, for once in her life uncomfortable.

Clearing her throat, Anny caught her breath and drew herself up tall, towering over the little lion. She wouldn't let him think he had the upper paw, just because he had caught her watching Rhythm with Terian.

"Were you watching?" She demanded, tail lashing, fluffed up with emotion.

The lion chuffed a laugh and shook his head, short mane ruffling with the motion.

"Were you?" He probed, tongue poking out the corner of his lips as if he already knew the answer.

"No!" Anny shot back, too quickly.

He licked his muzzle, pink tongue grooming the soft, tawny fur with a quick swipe. Her eyes followed its path and she gulped. There was something about this lion that she could not quite put her finger on, with his quiet confidence that bordered on arrogance. Though Anny did not know him and, as he was the partner of Rhythm's boyfriend - nothing to do with her - she did not expect to.

"Really?" He said, voice rasping with a growl.

Anny rolled her eyes and rubbed her heel against the carpet, scuffing it back and forth through the short pile. She nipped the inside of her cheek, stalling for time

"Well...um...maybe."

The panda cast her eyes down sulkily and, to her surprise, the lion took her paw in his and rubbed his thumb softly over her fur. She started and almost dragged her paw away in front before some small part of her mind complained as to how nice it felt, so simply nice and warm.

Raising her paw to his lips, the lion's eyes shone with disarming warmth and he kissed her paw, lips tickling her fingers ever so briefly. Stunned into silence, Anny gaped like a goldfish and looked behind as if expecting to see another fur standing there suppressing fits of laughter at the jest. Just what was with this lion?

Silas spread his paws wide.

"Come." Silas raised an eyebrow. "You've been wanting to try the cocktail of the night, have you not?"

Anny blinked.

"Well, um...yes?"

Not allowing a further word, the lion led Anny back to the party and placed the special party cocktail in her paw, the cool of the martini glass reassuring. Staring at the red cherry floating in the pink liquor, Anny necked it in two gulps, throat working in sudden thirst. There were no questions to be asked when the party thrummed around her and, as another cocktail was pressed into her paw, accepted too readily, she lost herself in the night. Her body moved to music barely audible over the dull roar of the crowd and her head spun and spun and spun, pink sergal's smiling secretively from dark corners.

As the panda grew progressively drunker, the lion leaned against the floor to ceiling window and concealed his smirk, only the tip of his tail giving away any secret of enjoyment.

If the panda wanted to enjoy her drink, she may as well entertain their guests some. The lion smiled and watched her teeter in bare paws, balanced upon her toes as her mind believed her to still be wearing heels. Interacting with other party-goers and friends that he had not seen in too long, far too long, Silas chuckled privately at Anny's antics. After all, she had wanted to be the centre of attention, the life of the party - had she not? He was only giving her what she wanted: all eyes upon her.

Later, when Anny splayed out unconscious on the living room floor, he may regret his decision. For the time being, it was nothing more than a bit of fun.

And that was what a party was all about...right?