House Rules

Story Info
He had to point out the house rules to her.
2.4k words
4.31
41.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

My nephew was sent by his firm to the city where I live to attend a two week course on something that was of no interest to me whatsoever. Seeing he was so far from home he was entitled to a per diem to cover his accommodation and board. The per diem was a flat amount and if he spent more or less or none at all the firm did not care, as they'd carried out their legal obligations. As long as he fronted up at the course ready, willing, and able to do the work they didn't give a stuff.

Not being one to spend his money if there was a way to get what he wanted without spending it his first option was to call me, asking if he could stay the fortnight. I had a spare room and no objections so we agreed that I'd have a guest for a while. I was ready to swallow a couple of weeks of slightly higher utilities costs but I made it a point that I wasn't feeding him. If he wanted to eat he could find his own food. This was pure self-defence. I'd seen that kid in action with a knife and fork and I was prepared to swear that his cutlery moved so fast they heated to a red glow from the friction.

They arrived late Sunday evening. 'They', not 'he'. He had a sweet young thing with him, somewhat to my surprise as no mention had been made of any extras. Somewhat to my irritation, as well. With a young lady in the house I wouldn't be able to wander around in my jocks if I wanted to.

"Uncle George," said Gerry, giving me a wave. "Um, this is my girlfriend, Bianca. She's just lost her job and is about to start looking for another. She was also a little upset that I'd be away for two weeks and so I suggested that as she wasn't working maybe she'd like to come with me while I'm on the course. No problem, is it?"

"No problem that I can see," I admitted. "I've got plenty of room available. One room or two?"

Better to be sure, in my opinion, than to guess and get it wrong.

"One will suffice," Gerry said, while Bianca blushed delicately.

When I'd made up a room for Gerry I'd made allowances for his size and given him a room with a double bed. Fortunate as it meant I wouldn't have to do any extra work. I pointed him at the relevant room and left then to settle in.

After they'd settled in we had some coffee and a chat, with Gerry bringing me up to date with everything my sister had been doing. I also got a little better acquainted with Bianca. Eighteen, and a bit of a minx, in my opinion, but quite a lovely one.

Gerry was up early the next morning, off to start his course. I didn't get up quite as early as I tended to work a lot from home, only going in to the office for some face to face meetings with clients. Once I did get up I had breakfast and then relaxed at the table, catching up on the news while I lingered over a cup of coffee.

That's when Bianca came drifting into the kitchen.

"Morning, Bianca," I said, looking her over with a touch of irritation.

It was rather obvious that I was going to have to lay down some house rules right from the get-go. Seeing that I wasn't going to be wandering around in a pair of jocks it seemed only fair and reasonable that Bianca return the complement by not wandering around in a scanty nightie that was barely long enough to cover her tush.

The nightie had ample material but I suspected that this meant that if she bent forward the neckline would gape open giving an excellent view. Unless I was behind her, in which case I had no doubt that her nightie would offer a different, but equally excellent, view.

It wasn't that I objected to viewing her cleavage or tush -- just that it was a little unfair seeing I couldn't grab them.

"House rule, Bianca," I said with a smile. "You're not to wander around the house unless you're a little more dressed than you currently are."

"What's wrong with this?" she demanded, blushing slightly. "It's a perfectly respectable nightie."

"It's a perfect invitation to rape, is what it is," I told her, "and you know it. In future, if I catch you wandering around the house in that outfit I'll probably accept the invitation. Really, if you take a deep breath that damn thing is going to ride up and flash your panties at me."

At that her blush became a couple of shades redder and I looked at her with some suspicion. Surely she wasn't going commando. I considered the situation for a couple of moments. While talking to her I'd turned my chair so I was facing her. She was standing within reach - at least, within reach of my foot.

I reached out with one foot and my toe lifted the edge of the nightie. She made a startled little sound, stepping back and brushing the nightie back into place, but it was way too late. I'd already seen what she wasn't wearing.

"No, don't go yet," I said when it looked like Bianca was about to beat a sudden retreat.

She hesitated, but stayed where she was.

"I want to go and get dressed," she said. "House rule, you know."

"Rule number two," I replied. "If you're caught going commando you have to finish stripping upon request."

"You're kidding."

"No," I said with a big smile. "I caught you and now I'm requesting. You don't want to insult your host by deliberately breaking a house rule, do you?"

"Yes," came the quick reply, but she stayed where she was, waiting.

We just looked at each other for a few moments. Finally I said, "Waiting."

"And what happens if I do take my nightie off?" she asked. "Apart from you getting your perverted kicks, that is."

"Why I will just naturally spread your legs and fuck you," I told her, smiling happily at the thought.

"And if I don't?"

"Then I'll be disappointed, won't I."

"What if I take it off but say you can't fuck me?"

"House rules," I said with a grin. "I'd most reluctantly be compelled to fuck you anyway. That's rule five, I think. Any naked woman I find is to be fucked immediately."

"Despite what they might want?"

"Obviously if they're naked in my house they want to be fucked by me," I explained. "The logic seems straight forward to me."

I wondered which way she'd jump. I was pretty sure she'd come into the kitchen dressed like that purely to get a rise out of me. She hadn't thought for one second that I'd demand to fuck her. Now she didn't know what to do.

"Would you like to sit down and have some coffee while you make up your mind?" I asked.

"No, I wouldn't. This is ridiculous. You can't just tell me to take off my nightie so you can fuck me. You just can't."

"Of course I can. I just have. I may not be in a position to enforce the request but I can certainly demand it."

Bianca dithered and I waited. Finally I asked the question I'd been wondering about.

"As a matter of curiosity, what did you expect to happen when you came waltzing in dressed in that little scrap?"

"Nothing," she said quickly, blushing quite fiercely.

I had a sneaking suspicion that she'd expected me to muscle up and grab her. That way everything would be my fault. Now she didn't quite know what to do. I sighed and got to my feet.

"Seeing you can't seem to decide what you want to do let me help you," I said, taking hold of her nightie. "Lift your arms."

She lifted and I did the same, taking her nightie up and off. I tossed it over onto the table and stood back to admire her. She was most definitely worth looking at.

I sat back down on my chair, holding out a hand for Bianca to take. She came closer, slowly, to be sure, but she came. I took her hand and eased her down onto my lap. Bending my head I kissed her breast, taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking lightly.

"I am not agreeing to have sex with you," she told me defiantly. "I mean it."

"Of course you do, and I quite understand," I assured her.

I had one hand on her knee and now it was stroking her leg, moving steadily upward. It also slipped between her legs, stroking the soft and sensitive flesh on the inside of her leg.

My hand finished up closing over her vulva, squeezing it lightly before starting to rub her there.

"Um, would you please take your hand away from there?"

"No," was the easy reply. I mean, really, if she hadn't wanted me to touch her there she should have kept her legs together.

I continued sucking lightly on her breasts and nipples while she tried to push me away. I won't say she was trying too hard but she couldn't have fought off a determined toddler with that amount of effort.

After a while she was flushed, breathing hard, and her breasts were swollen and her nipples peaked. From the feel of her more intimate area her pudenda were fat and pursed with her inner lips protruding. She was hot and wet.

"Seeing you're not going to let me fuck you how about you give me a little bit of oral," I suggested. "After that I'll return the favour."

"You're not going to try to force me?"

"Certainly not," I said, shocked. "What sort of host would force himself upon his guest? A shameful thing to do."

With that I eased her back onto her feet and dropped my trousers, sitting back down with my erection standing tall. She hesitated for a moment and then went down on her knees, head moving over me and descending, her mouth closing over me.

Her head bobbed up and down, inflicting sweet torture upon me. I couldn't help but wonder if she'd been trained by a professional. Her tongue, teeth, and gentle suction, were ripping me apart.

I put up with for as long as I could but I finally lifted her head away from me before she went too far, much to her surprise. Then I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table, dropping onto one knee in front of her. Now it was my turn to tease her, my tongue darting between her lips and doing its best to wreak havoc upon her nerves. I played with her and teased her, taking my time but moving steadily nearer to her clitoris. I knew when I hit the right spot when she gave a startled scream.

I stood up, pushing her legs slightly further apart, and moving closer. My cock was now pressing against her entrance. I couldn't press any harder without actually taking her.

"I'll give you one chance to say no," I told her.

I waited for about one second and she didn't speak up so I started pushing forward, driving in quite firmly. That's when she managed to find her voice.

"Wait. What?" she gasped out.

"Hey, I gave you a chance to say no," I pointed out. "When you didn't take it I assumed you were willing."

I took hold of her legs and wrapped them around my waist and she promptly closed them tightly around me.

"But I said no earlier," she pointed out.

"That was earlier. Since then you've showed willing and when I asked you didn't say no."

I was smiling and she was looking helpless. I knew damn well that she'd wanted me to force her and trickery wasn't quite the same. She was spluttering a bit but she was also moving with me as I drove into her, taking my pleasure.

She was flexing her legs rhythmically, pulling me into her as I thrust, reluctantly releasing me when I drew back. For my part, as well as giving my all as often as possible, I had my hands on her breasts, rubbing and teasing them.

My only problem with what we were doing was that we were both too worked up, the oral sex having already pushed us too close to a climax. I found myself picking up the pace, ready to go, and I damn well knew I wouldn't be able to hold back.

I cut loose, drilling in hard and fast, my orgasm all ready to go. I was trying hard to hold it off, but it would not be denied. I started firing, and it was a hell of a relief when she gave a small scream and climaxed.

"Next time," I told her, "we'll skip the oral sex and take it slow and easy."

"There's not going to be a next time," Bianca said. "There wasn't even supposed to be this time."

I shook my head.

"House rule fifteen. I'm entitled to fuck any woman in the house that I've fucked before. You wouldn't want me to break a house rule, would you?"

"Yes. You're just making them up as you go along."

"Is that what you think?"

"That's what I damn well know," she retorted.

"Okay," I said with a grin, "but the going commando and being caught naked rules still apply. Fair enough."

"Fair enough," she said. "Keep my panties on at all times."

I frowned at the innocent look she was giving me. Would she have the nerve to parade in front of me wearing a pair of skimpy panties and nothing else? Now that I considered the possibility I was prepared to bet that she would. Probably at breakfast tomorrow, just to see what I'd do.

"So you're willing to abide by the going naked rule from now on?"

She nodded. "Certainly. Any time you catch me naked you can fuck me," she said airily. "I won't even protest."

"I was hoping you'd say that. In case you've forgotten, you're naked right now. Come along."

I took her arm and headed towards my bedroom. (She'd lied by the way. She tried to protest, albeit not very hard.)


Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers