House Sitting

Story Info
A mom and son look after a house.
825 words
3.94
49.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18. This is part one of a series.

**************

My mom and i were house sitting for my grandparents while they were on holiday. I had thought that my mom was hot since puberty had hit me. She had small soft tits and a nice round ass. I had only ever seen a glimpse of her pussy when she was in the shower. All I knew about it was that it was hairy.

We had been sitting watching TV when my mom said 'Want something to drink honey?'

I knew that my grandparents had a large supply of drinks in the storage room, so i simply replied 'OK sure.'

She left the living room and i stared at her ass as she walked. She was wearing tight jeans which showed off her figure. I continued to watch TV and almost forget that my mom had gone to get drinks. After a while, she had not come back and i thought that i should check on her.

I walked through the kitchen and into the storage room where i was shocked to find my mom standing naked from the waist down. I instantly felt my dick begin to harden in my pants. 'Oh my god!' She yelled as she tried to cover her naked puss.

'What are you doing mom? Why are you naked?' I asked, trying to make it sound like the sight wasn't exciting me.

'I grabbed two cans from the fridge but when i went to open them, they exploded all over me. I took off my jeans and panties because I didn't want them to get ruined.' She clearly wasn't comfortable with standing half naked in front of her son.

I glimpsed at the area around where her hand covered her puss and saw that there was still plenty of hair down there. I stepped closer to her and hugged her before slowly sliding my hand down her body. I traced over her tits and down her hips and finished at her hand. Knowing this was the best chance that I would ever get to fuck my mom, i leant in to kiss her.

To my surprise she returned the kiss without any hesitation. As we continued to kiss, i pulled her hand away and cupped her pussy in my hand. I could feel it becoming wet. I slowly slipped a finger inside, causing my mom to gasp. But instead of pulling away she stared to hump my hand. She wanted more. We broke the kiss and i put another finger into her now dripping cunt. 'Want mommy's pussy baby? You want to put your dick in mommy?'

She knew the answer but continued to tease me. I pushed her back gently and lowered her until we were both on the ground. I pulled off her shirt and ripped open her black lacy bra. I grabbed her lacy panties from the counter-top and put them in my mouth. All i could taste was a mix of cola and mom's pussy. I lowered my eager mouth to her cunt and buried my nose in her bush while my tongue lapped at the juices coming from the same vagina that i had once come from. My hands traced up her body and grabbed her tits. I pinched her nipples, producing a different squeal than the one that she was already making.

Now was the time. Right there on the floor of my grandparent's storage room, i got my throbbing dick out of my pants and put it inside of my mom. She screamed as soon as i was in her and she wrapped her soft legs around me. I pumped my hips backwards and forwards, filling up my mom's cunt with my cock. We kissed briefly before i went down and sucked her nipple.

I could feel her body beginning to tremble. She was about to cum! I sped up my thrusts and kissed her again before breaking off just in time to feel her body spasming beneath me and hear her scream of pleasure. I wasn't stopping though. I was committed to filling my mom with my cum. I could now feel my dick throbbing and knew that this was it. With one last mighty pump i came and felt my semen hitting her cervix. I looked down to see my mom smiling up at me.

'Its late now homey. I think its time for us to go to bed.' I got off of her and pulled my cock out of her heavily fucked puss. As soon as i did i saw my cum leaking out from between her lower lips. We stood up and she took my hand, pulling me up towards her bedroom. We got into bed together, stinking of each other's juices and kissed for a while before curling up and falling asleep. This was the start of a new chapter for us.