House Sitting Gone Wrong

Story Info
Surprised by some guests while housesitting.
3k words
4.41
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's friend Allison lived around the corner and would often travel for work. My wife would usually look after the house but this time around, she was also travelling so Allison asked me. I headed over one day to water plants and check on things. When I opened the door, I realized someone was already inside. There were noises coming from upstairs in one of the bathrooms. Following the noise, I made my way upstairs and quickly realized that it was coming from the guest room. When I opened the door to the bedroom, I saw that there was a bag on the bed and some clothes laid out, that is when I realized that Allison's daughter, Lisa must have come to stay while her mom was away and didn't tell anyone.

Lisa was in her mid-twenties and worked as a yoga instructor so had a well toned body and was in great shape. None of this had really occurred to me until I heard her singing and realized that less than 20 ft away, Lisa was naked in the shower. I didn't want to startle her, so I began making my way downstairs. It was then that I realized that there now noises coming from the main floor and this time something was definitely wrong.

Out of nowhere a man appeared with a gun in his hand, pointed straight at me.

"Stop! Turn around and walk back up the stairs." he said in a tone that indicated he was not fucking around.

As he marched me back up the stairs, I could hear that there was at least one other person down on the main floor and he was clearly rummaging through things.

The man with the gun directed me up the stairs and I tried to turn to go into Allison's room to draw attention away from Lisa, but the man was having none of it.

"Not in there." he said "we might need to look through that room. Go to the guest room and sit on the bed."

I followed his direction and say on the edge of the bed. The water in the shower had stopped running so I knew that Lisa was going to walk out of the bathroom any second.

"Just so you know, there is someone in the bathroom." I told the guy. My fear was that if she startled him, he might shoot. He gave me a look like he was going to tell me to shut up but then realized that I was, in fact telling the truth.

He turned to face the bathroom and just then, Lisa appeared wearing nothing but her bra and panties. As much as I was embarrassed for her, I was also ashamed to admit that the first thing I noticed was how good she looked. Her hair was damp from the shower, her body slightly glistening, and the bra and panties were matching. Nothing fancy, just a black lace set that looked really sexy.

Lisa let out a short scream but before she could even move, the man cut her off.

"Settle down. Just sit over on that chair there and don't move. We don't want to hurt anyone; we're just going to find what we came her for and be on our way."

For a brief moment, I thought about what was it that they could have come for, but I realized very quickly that it didn't matter. Lisa looked at me and took a few steps slowly towards the chair. She sat down and mouthed to me "what's happening?"

I shrugged. I had no idea. Her attention then went back to the man who was holding the gun. My attention, however, went to her mostly naked body. I couldn't help but look at Lisa in her underwear. Her boobs were bigger than I would have thought and her stomach slightly more toned. I was starting to become aroused.

The man holding us hostage had been pointing his gun at us in a bit of a casual fashion but also looking over his shoulder, as if his partner was going to come in any moment.

Finally, he shouted "I'm upstairs in the guest room and I've got two people here under control, you having any luck?"

"Just keep them there and I'll worry about the rest. Could be a little longer than I hoped."

The man turned his attention back to us and immediately noticed that I was looking at Lisa.

"We're going to be a few minutes, sit tight." He took a few steps towards me.

"You checkin out her body? Pretty sexy stuff eh?, You think she's sexy."

I looked away and avoided the question.

"She's not my type but tell me...does seeing her like that turn you on?"

I didn't reply.

"Do not ignore me and do not lie to me. I'm giving you a chance here. Does she turn you on?"

I start to shake my head no, but he grips the gun a little tighter. Lisa puts her head down as if she either doesn't want to hear the answer or doesn't want to see me get shot.

"I suppose she does." I say quite embarrassed. "She's half naked and obviously in good shape."

"Wow, that was direct, I like that." he replied. "Tell you what, you've been pretty cooperative so far, why don't we see if your friend here can also cooperate. Since you're just being held hostage against your will, why don't you have a little fun."

"What?" I replied, equally panicked and excited.

"You don't want to play with that body?" he presses me.

"No."

"Is that a little too much? Can't handle that? Well then why don't you just whip out your dick and jerk off, starting at the beautiful, shiny body?"

"I..I can't do that."

"Yeah, you can. Pull that dick out now!" He points the gun a little more aggressively in Lisa's direction.

At this point I look over at Lisa, who was actually looking back at me. Her head nods ever so slightly, as if to say "just do it so we can get this over with."

"I'm not sure this is going to work." I say, as I slowly pulldown my pants and underwear, revealing my semi-hard dick. "All the threatening makes it a little tough to get aroused."

"Tell you what might help, why doesn't your friend get a little closer and then you can get a better look at her." He turns to Lisa "pull that chair right up here." he gestures to my feet.

Surprisingly she agrees and moves over to the edge of the bed, our knees are almost touching. I reluctantly grab my cock and start stroking it up and down, pretty sure that it's not going to get hard.

"Look at her while you're doing it, dammit." He barks at me. Then to Lisa, "spread the legs a little, drop the arms, let him take a look." Surprisingly, Lisa complied quite quickly.

He turns to me "No excuses now, she is right there and I can see that you are getting hard. Just jerk off before anyone gets hurt."

"I'm sorry," I started to say to Lisa but before I could even go on she cut me off

"It's okay, don't worry, just do what he says. I know you don't have a choice."

As I had started stroking Lisa and I tried everything we could not to look at each other.

"Just look at her man, imagine what it would be like to fuck that body. Think she likes it rough?" He turned to her "Or maybe she is the gentle type?" His approach to her made me look over. It was only then that I noticed that she was actually looking at my hand, moving up and down my hard cock, watching me jerk off.

This went on for a little while before Lisa finally broke the awkward silence.

"How long you going to make him do that? You think he's actually going to cum under these circumstances?"

I was shocked to hear her talk like this. It was hard for me to tell if she was trying to get it so that he made me stop or if she was suggesting that the circumstances be changed. The man was obviously hearing the same thing.

"You wanna help?" he asked her. "Feel free, it might get it all over with more quickly." A puzzled look came over her face, as if she hadn't thought of the implications of what she had said. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." he said. She stammered for a bit and then in turned to me in a quite controlled manner.

"Is it okay if I help?" she says to me, looking quite seriously. "Look, it may seem weird but this will be easier if we just get it over with."

"Lisa, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Oh right, sorry." she looked a bit disappointed. "I shouldn't have assumed that I would make it better."

"No, you obviously would but I just don't want to make you feel like you have to."

"Don't worry about that." she started to get up from the chair "it'll just be a hand job." and with that she got on her knees, got between my legs, and took my cock into her hand and slowly started stroking it.

I was equal parts embarrassed and turned on. Lisa, was just there, kneeling between my legs, with my dick in her hand, stroking my dick. She jacked me off for a few minutes while the man kept splitting his focus between watching us and looking out the bedroom door to see how his partner was doing. Lisa, who had been looking at my cock the whole time she stroked finally looked up and made eye contact. "Don't feel bad about this, just enjoy it. You might as well, right?"

"I know, it's tough though."

"Oh, is it because it's dry?" and with that she spat on her hand and got it nice and moist before resuming her hand job.

She stroked my cock for a few more minutes. Eventually the guy at the door was more and more distracted by whatever was happening in the rest of the house and was less interested in my hand job. Lisa meanwhile was getting her face closer and closer to my cock. Then the man turned and barked impatiently "C'mon man, finish him, use your mouth if you have to."

Lisa hesitated for a second, then looked up at me "Do you want me to?" I felt bad for her being forced to do this, but I have to admit the idea of getting a blowjob from Lisa was pretty exciting.

"I..I don't know what to say." was all I could respond. She took that as a yes and opened her mouth wide and took me in her mouth. She may have been reluctant to do this, but she was certainly not holding back.

A blowjob from Lisa was something I had thought about for a long time, I just didn't expect it to be like this.

The man by the door noticed how enthusiastic Lisa was at giving me a blowjob.

"Seems to really like it." he said. "You might get a little more than I was expecting."

It's true Lisa was now stroking my cock while taking it as far into her mouth and as she could. She was even pausing at the top to roll her tongue around. I couldn't believe this was happening. She was really going at it, making slurping noises, sliding her mouth up and down my dick very enthusiastically.

The man at the door was noticing too. For me, I had no idea where to look. The site of her mouth around my cock, or her boobs sitting in her little bra. The more into it she got, the more her boobs bounced around. I must've been really staring at her tits because before I knew it, the man called out

"Take of your bra, let him have a look."

"Seriously?" Lisa paused her blowjob, looked over at him, she seemed annoyed but then without hesitation, sat up straight and unclasped her bra. It slid off her shoulders and I finally got a look at her beautiful tits. It was all so surreal.

She took my cock back into her mouth started sucking on it again. I was surprised how quickly she returned to it.

I watched her head bob up and down and listened to her make enthusiastic slurping sounds. I couldn't believe what was happening. The excitement was building, And I could tell I was about to lose my load down the back of her throat when I noticed at the man was standing beside me. He tapped her on the shoulder and gestured for her to get up. She got up and just stared at him. He pointed at her underwear it made a gesture as if for her to take them off.

"I've almost got him finished." she was sort of pleading to continue with the blowjob.

"He lies back on that bed and you mount him, he'll finish quick enough." He gestured for me to slide back. I moved back on the bed and began to lie down.

Lisa stood up "we've gone this far." And with that she removed her panties end without any further prompting from him put her knees on either side of me on the bed and began lowering herself on my cock. She took it and her and began guiding into her waiting pussy. I watched as my cock slowly sliding to her pussy, I was anticipating it being a bit of a forceful first push but was happily surprised to feel my dick slide easily into her. She was wet and after noticing the glisten of my cock base, I looked up to see her face and I could tell she was enjoying me penetrating her.

She placed her hands on my chest and starting rocking back and forth, grinding her pussy into my cock.

The man now was standing right next to us and was pulling out his cock. It was huge and he was eager to stroke it.

"Fuck it, why should you be the only one to have any fun." and with that he stepped on the bed, standing over me and putting his dick right in Lisa's face.

She looked up at him and was about to object but before she could complete the first word, he put his cock in her mouth.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed, pulling back but he reached down pinched her nose and thrust his dick into her open mouth. She tries to talk but it's all just mumbled as he thrusts himself in and out of her throat.

She eventually gives up and just starts sucking his dick in earnest. She is clearly trying to make him cum quickly and get this over with.

He also looks like he is trying to cum quickly, he had one hand on the back of her head and was going at a quick pace. The gun was still in the other hand but it certainly wasn't pointing at either of us. For a moment, I thought "Lisa could just grab that from him if she wanted to" but when I looked over to see where her hands were, I noticed that she was now playing with her own tits. There was no denying that if she started this with the intention of just getting us off and being done with it, she was now committed to enjoying herself as well.

The site of her playing with her tits, rocking back and forth on my dick and the man's dicks sliding in and out of her mouth were getting to be too much for me. I was trying to resist cumming inside her and was doing okay at keeping everything in check but just then the man standing over me started slowing down his thrusts and I could tell he was about to cum. I wondered if she was going to let him cum in her mouth and just as I had that thought, it was answered. Her cheeks went all concave and I could tell she was trying to swallow his load but it was clearly a bit too much for her. Cum started coming back out her mouth and she was spitting it down on me. The strangeness of that feeling delayed me filling her pussy for just a moment because then, I felt it. The warm gushing sensation of Lisa letting go. Her orgasm was starting and she sat straight up then hunched over, back down and put her chest on mine. Our bodies were now pressed against each other and her face next to mine. She was making short breathy sounds and started really grinding into me, both her pussy and her face were pressing hard against my body.

It was then that I finally let loose.

"I'm cumming." I whispered into her ear "I'm sorry."

"I'm...fucking...cumming too." she managed to breath out, clearly in a bit of a second wave of her orgasm. Her breathing stopped briefly and then she began the long slow exhales, where she was clearly on her way down. All the tension in her body dropped and she fully relaxed on top of me.

Just then the voice from downstairs called out

"Got it. Let's go."

"What should I do with these two?" The man now had his pants back on and was fully zipped up.

"If they can id you? Kill 'em. If not, just leave 'em."

"I'm not sure they're going to remember what I look like." he said. And with that he went out the bedroom door and headed downstairs and I already didn't care where those men where off to or what they were after.

"I'm so sorry this happened," I whispered to Lisa

"Shhh." she said, placing a finger on my lip and resting her head on my chest. "For now, we just rest."