Houseboat Ch. 02 - A Hot Day

Story Info
Casey and Alex take hotwifing to the next level.
3.8k words
4.55
11.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey felt the weight of her fiance pushing her into the mattress before she felt his cock inside her. She could feel that she was soaked between her legs, making it easy for his cock to glide in and out of her. She heard herself moan quietly as her brain registered more of the sensations. Alex was fucking her slowly, a thrust every few seconds, and softly, trying not to wake her. This wasn't the first time she had been woken up with her fiance's cock inside of her. In fact she had extended an open invitation to him early in their relationship to fuck her any time he wanted, even if she was asleep. Alex was happy to take her up on it, especially when they were on vacation as they were now. He was now aware that Casey was awake; he leaned down and kissed her back without changing his pace.

"Good morning love" He whispered.

Casey turned her head so she could see her fiance fucking her from behind. "Mmmorning baby" she mumbled back sleepily with a smile. "Cum wherever you need." She returned her head to the pillow and closed her eyes again.

Alex intended to take her up on the offer but he was in no rush. He continued to fuck her slowly, pushing as deep as he could into his fiance's pussy. He allowed his cock to be fully engulfed by her wetness for a few moments before repeating, practically masturbating himself with her pussy. As he fucked her he thought about how lucky he was to be marrying this woman. Not only was she beautiful in every way to him, their sexual compatibility was off the charts. His mind then wandered to the night before where he and his friends took turns filling her with loads of cum, a first in their relationship. He loved how slutty she was for cocks; how she had a near primal need to be fucked.

She wanted to be filled with cum, to be used. Like she was now as she drifted in and out of sleep. Alex stifled a grunt. He loved using his fiance, giving her what she needed. The thought started to overwhelm him. She needed his cum, she wanted to be a slut. He gripped the sheets and pushed his cock as deep into her as he could and unloaded into her womb. He could feel the ropes shoot into her, coating her insides. He enjoyed a silent but strong orgasm as he wondered how many more loads she would take today. He pictured cum running out of her well used pussy and softly groaned. Finally his orgasm subsided and he returned to laying beside his fiance. She had a dreamy smile on her face. Alex kissed her cheek and pulled her into his arms then went back to sleep.

...

An hour or so later Alex was woken up with his own kiss on the cheek.

"Hey baby, how about I make you breakfast as a thank you for my wake up call?" Casey whispered.

Alex propped himself up and checked the time on his phone, 9:20. He smiled.

"Yeah Case, that sounds great if you don't mind. I can help." Alex started to get out of bed.

"Hey, no! It's your vacation love! Let me make you something. You just stay here and relax" Without waiting for another attempt to offer a hand Casey pulled her fiance in for a quick but passionate kiss. After a few moments she broke off.

"Well how can I say no to that!?" Alex beamed though clearly still sleepy. He watched as his fiance left the room for the kitchen dressed only in panties and a t-shirt.

...

Alex checked his phone, 15 minutes had passed since Casey had left. He pulled on a shirt and a pair of boxers and decided to venture out to the kitchen to check on her. As soon as he opened the door he could hear muffled sounds of sex. Someone was fucking his fiance. His cock swelled. Quietly, he crept to the end of the hall to investigate. He peered around the corner and immediately got fully hard at what he saw. Casey was bent over the counter, eyes rolled up, mouth open in pleasure. Behind her was his friend James and he was pounding her with his massive cock. Both of them were breathing heavily but trying to stay quiet. Soft moans were escaping from Casey, it was clear she was struggling to remain quiet as the massive cock stretched her pussy to the max. She hadn't noticed her fiance spying on them yet, she could barely focus on anything aside from the cock that was violating her tight hole. Finally she had a moment of clarity, her eyes refocused and she saw him standing in the hallway.

"Sorry... mmmph... sorry baby... James interrupted... oh god... and just started fucking me... huuuh" Casey said through her groans. Her fiance just smiled and continued to watch, she loved acting like a slut in front of him. Then her eyes went to his crotch and saw his cock straining against his boxers. Her mind immediately imagined Alex joining in and fucking one of her available holes as James continued to rail her over the counter. The thought of being DPed again brought her to a climax. She finally broke and let out a loud, sustained moan as she clenched around James's huge cock. In response he buried it as deep as it would go in Casey's pussy and unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside her. Casey felt it fill her up, her second load of the day. She bucked her hips as she mentally added to the tally. Once she was done with her orgasm she pulled herself from James's impossibly large cock. Cum leaked down her leg.

"Jesus, I feel open now." Casey sighed. She kicked her panties off. "I'll just put my bikini on after I finish making breakfast." She said with a smile. Alex moved behind the counter with her and kissed her. Then he started a pot of coffee.

...

After a few hours of navigating the houseboat toward their destination the gang anchored for a lunch and fishing break. Everyone was enjoying a solid buzz from their day drinking except for James who was piloting the boat. Casey was on the roof working on her tan while the guys were gathered on the front deck for fishing. They were taking turns casting into the water and reeling in the modest lake fish they hooked. Any sizable fish was kept in a livewell that Sam secured to the railing off the side of the boat. Those fish became candidates for dinner.

"Livewell is looking pretty full, guys. Maybe we should get one more and call it" Alex said, returning to his seat. He retrieved a beer from the cooler beside him. Just then Casey emerged from the cabin, completely naked.

"How's it going out here boys? Mind if I join you?" She asked, clearly trying to get them to look at her. The four men all swiveled to look at her, then scanned her head to toe like a pack of starved hyenas.

Casey laughed. "Oh it's not like you guys haven't seen me naked before. In fact all of you have already been inside me!" Fueled by her buzz she was secretly loving the attention. She too reached into the cooler and fished out a beer. She cracked it and took a few large gulps.

"It was getting too hot on the roof, I needed to cool off in the shade." She walked over to the railing that the livewell was tied to and bent over the rail to inspect the haul. "So are we going to be able to eat tonight? I'm..." she was interrupted by two firm hands grabbing her waist. A cock slipped between her legs, grazing her pussy lips before finding her entrance. She gasped in surprise, then smiled, assuming it was her fiance based on the boldness of the move. "Seems like someone needs to cum" Casey teased. She thrusted her hips back, engulfing the entire cock with her pussy. "Oh my God!... fuuuuuuck." Two thoughts were immediately pushed into Casey's mind. First, this was not her fiance's cock, this cock was larger. And subsequently: she was being used and stretched by one of his friends, Tim, while Alex was watching behind them. These realizations made her feel so slutty, it made her pussy drip with arousal. Before she could react further Tim began pistoning his large cock in and out of her.

"Oh fuck... oh god yes... yes Tim... use me... I'm such a slut, use my cunt." Tim put his entire weight behind his thrusts, causing Casey to lurch forward each time. Her pussy felt incredible with each thrust, it could barely accommodate the huge cock that was fucking her. She felt Tim's cock fill every bit of space in her, stretching her to her limit. She grit her teeth.

"Fuck me Tim! Fuck my pussy... it can take it baby... fuck me!" Tim smacked her ass hard. Casey grunted in appreciation. Tim was relentless, he fucked her with the same intensity for minutes and smacked her ass periodically. Casey soon reached her limit, the sensations were overwhelming. She couldn't think straight, Tim was literally fucking her brains out.

"I'm gonna... I can't... huuuuuh... I... is Alex... fuck me... watching me... huuuuh... so many cocks... such a slut... huuuuh..." She took one last look behind her and saw everyone, including Alex, watching intently and masturbating their cocks. Casey's eyes rolled up and her legs shook as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm over the railing. Her barely coherent babbling turned into a loud series of moans and groans. Still, Tim didn't let up. Casey came for what felt like minutes to her. Her legs refused to support her weight so she clung to the rail for support. Finally, just as she thought she couldn't take anymore, she heard Tim groan behind her and felt jets of warm cum fill her pussy.

Once his orgasm was over Tim pulled his cock out of Casey and helped her to her feet. "I'm sorry Casey, drinking makes it harder for me to cum. And I tend to get a little rougher. Are you okay, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Casey smiled again and tapped Tim on the upper arm. "You're good Tim, I loved it. I mean holy shit." She was still catching her breath. "I'm just going to sit here on the deck for a sec and recoup."

Alex, who was now completely naked as well, walked over with a water bottle from the cooler. He handed it to Casey and bent over to kiss her forehead. His cock, still half hard from masturbating but not cumming, hung inches away from her face. Without warning he grabbed it with his hand, braced himself against the railing, and let out a stream of pee past her head into the lake behind her. He groaned as he emptied his bladder while Casey watched in awe. As soon as she saw the stream dwindle she grabbed his cock and brought it to her mouth. Alex's eyes widened in surprise, he knew Casey enjoyed being peed on but this was the first time he had peed in her mouth. The taste of piss hit her taste buds and she let out a sigh. Alex filled her mouth about halfway full before his bladder was completely empty. Casey looked at him and surprised even herself by swallowing the pee. Alex's cock was now rock hard.

Casey, who was fucked senseless just minutes ago, was now horny again. She checked to make sure everyone was watching, which of course they were, and swung herself to the other side of the railing so that she was squatting over the lake. After a brief pause Casey relaxed her alcohol filled bladder and released a stream of pee into the lake. She moved one hand from the rail and spread her pussy lips so the group could get a better view of the pee leaving her. One by one the group returned to stroking their cocks as they watched Casey relieve herself in the lake. Casey's pussy tingled at the sight, she loved being the source of the group's collective masturbation. She felt blood rush to her clit as she saw Alex fixated on her pussy, stroking his cock. Her stream turned to a trickle and finally the last few drops hit the lake. Casey swung back under the railing and returned to the wooden planks of the deck. She needed to cum again. She moved her hand to her clit and began rubbing it in circles.

"Boys, maybe you could help me cool off? I know you've all been drinking all afternoon." Casey appealed to the group. All three friends walked over to Alex's masturbating fiance with their cocks in hand and surrounded her. James took the lead and began peeing on Casey's tits. He made sure to hit both of her erect nipples. She moaned as she felt the warm liquid cover her and run down her body. Tim and Sam followed suit with Tim's stream splashing Casey in the face and Sam's hitting the hand playing with her pussy. Soon Casey was completely soaked with piss. It ran down her entire body, in between her legs where it mixed with her own juices and Tim's cum, then traveled down her ass crack. She felt absolutely filthy and had never been more aroused in her life. After a few moments the streams dwindled and she was able to open her eyes. Once again she saw Alex masturbating while watching her. They made eye contact and Casey moaned, she didn't know it until this trip but she loved him seeing her like this; covered in his friends piss, filled with their cum, and desperate for more. He allowed her to embrace her inner slut and she wanted him to see.

She stood up, took Alex by the hand, and walked over to the patio couch on the front deck. Pee continued to run down every part of her body. She had Alex stand at the end facing towards the center while she got on her knees on the couch in front of him. They once again made eye contact.

"I need your cum in me baby" Casey said before she wrapped her lips around his cock. Alex groaned as his fiance worked the entire length of his cock with her mouth like a pro. She grabbed his ass and pushed his hips towards her, burying his cock in her mouth until her nose hit his public bone. She was desperate for his cum.

Alex was in so much pleasure he barely noticed Sam take up a position behind Casey. He was stroking his cock and staring at her ass. Casey was seemingly unaware, one hundred percent focused on extracting the cum from her fiance's cock. After a moment, Sam aimed his cock at her piss covered asshole and thrusted in. Casey practically screamed into Alex's cock as she experienced a small orgasm. Until now Alex had been the only person to fuck her ass, it was something only they shared. Now it was being fucked by one of his drunk friends as Alex watched. Not only that, but she was cumming on the unfamiliar cock in her ass. She looked up at Alex so he could see the orgasm on her face as she came from her ass fucking.

Eventually her orgasm subsided and she was left with Sam pounding her ass. Each thrust pushed her mouth further down on her fiance's cock as she recovered.

It was Alex who decided to mix things up this time. "Tim, James. I think Casey still needs more cocks. She needs all of her slut holes filled. James why don't you lay on the couch and let Casey ride your cock while Sam fucks her ass?" No one protested the suggestion, everyone moved into position. Sam took a break from fucking Casey while James got into position under her. His massive cock was sticking straight up. Casey lowered herself onto it. Already stretched from taking several cocks, she took it easily. She bounced on it several times then sank onto it until she reached James's balls. James moaned, he wasn't used to a woman taking his entire cock, certainly not as effortlessly as Casey just did.

Once she was comfortable sitting on the huge cock below her Casey leaned forward to suck Tim's cock. Tim grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head and started fucking her being careful not to make her gag. Casey started rocking on James's cock so both cocks were sliding in and out of her. After a few seconds she felt Sam's cock push into her asshole. With James's cock occupying every inch of space in her pussy she could barely take the second in her ass. Casey moaned at the overwhelming sensation of having all three of her holes filled. She tried to adjust her position but that only pushed the cocks deeper inside of her.

A brief feeling of panic hit her knowing that she was no longer in control of the scene. She couldn't move in any direction without impaling herself on a cock, she was entirely at the mercy of the men inside her. With that in mind, she calmed herself down and allowed herself to enjoy the gangbang. This is what she wanted after all. She wanted to be a slut. She wanted to be fucked by a bunch of cocks and filled with cum. And she wanted Alex to witness it and be proud of her. Casey's pussy spasmed at the realization of the last part. She'd never thought of it before, she wanted Alex to be proud of how slutty she could be, how many cocks she could take. She looked to her left and saw Alex stroking his perpetually hard cock at the sight of his fiance getting gangbanged. Casey groaned at his implied approval and came on the cocks that filled her. Each orgasmic convulsion highlighted a different cock inside her but her moans were stifled by Tim's cock in her mouth.

She felt so good it was difficult to tell when her orgasm ended and the group gave her no time at all to figure it out. Sam began fucking her ass harder, pushing her into the cock in front of her while James was thrusting his cock into her from below. Casey had never felt this stretched in her life. She was moaning freely into Tim's cock at this point, almost a constant stream of sexual grunts and moans. She held her hand out and beckoned Alex to come closer. As he did she grabbed his cock and began jerking him off. She was now fucking every cock on the boat, she was theirs to use. Casey wished she could leave her body and watch herself in the third person, she would have loved masturbating to the scene of her own gangbang.

Suddenly she was brought back to reality as Tim filled her mouth with his cum. She continued to suck his cock until it went soft, some of his cum escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. She swallowed the rest. Without Tim's cock she was now free to talk, though she barely could through her moans.

"Fuuuck me boys... huuuuuh... use me... fuck... I need to be filled." Casey moaned as both cocks continued to fuck her holes; she could feel them sliding past each other. She continued to masturbate Alex's cock.

It didn't take long after that for Sam to shoot his load deep into Casey's ass, coating the walls with his thick cum. He kept his cock in her ass as long as he could, enjoying the sensation of James cock pressing on it through her pussy walls. He wrapped his arms around Casey and played with her nipples while they waited for James to cum.

"Huuuuh... come on James baby... let me feel that cum... don't you want to fill me again?" James acknowledged with a grunt, he was close. Sam removed his cock from Casey's ass, freeing James to thrust as hard as he needed.

"Oh fuuuuuuck" Casey moaned as Sam's cock left her ass, she felt so open. James increased his pace until he was pounding Casey as hard as he could. Casey braced herself on the coach to steady her pussy for him. Her own orgasm was building once again, she could feel Sam's cum leaking out of her ass towards her pussy. Alex bent over and began making out with her, sticking his tongue in her mouth. Casey came once more, moaning into Alex. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably on the thick cock, milking it to orgasm as well. She felt James's cum fill the little remainder of space in her cunt and then drip out of her. She let it run back down James's cock before pulling herself off of it and practically collapsing on a neighboring chair.

Alex looked at his cum and piss covered fiance. "Shower then nap?" He asked. Casey lazily nodded. Alex walked over, collected her in his arms, and picked her up.

"Alright guys, I'll be back in a bit. Feel free to get that last fish and start dinner." He said to the rest of the group before turning into the cabin with Casey. They heard the three men jump into the lake to wash off.

...

Alex turned on the shower water and allowed it to warm up. Once it did he and Casey both got in to wash up. He could tell Casey was fried from the day so he got a washcloth and cleaned her off. Then he did the same for himself. Casey leaned into him and they made out under the water for a few moments. Then they dried off and went out to bed.

Casey was ready to fall asleep when she hit the pillow but she reached out and grabbed Alex's cock. "You still need to cum baby. You should use my pussy as I fall asleep. It will relax me." Alex wasn't going to reject the offer, he had been close to cumming for some time now and he needed release. He got behind his fiance and slipped his cock inside her. She was stretched from the events of the day and his cock glided in and out of her. Casey moaned softly in contentment.

12