Housekeeper Pt. 01

Story Info
Man headed for divorce is helped by housekeeper.
3.4k words
4.36
77.7k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under eighteen allowed.

Story is fiction, any resemblance to any person living or not living is purely ridiculous. Be kind in your comments, especially you Mr anonymous. This story is a fantasy, so try to relax.

*****

I don't remember how I got home from the bar. I don't remember getting into my townhouse. I vaguely remember giving the barman my car keys. Thank God I didn't drive home! I am not sure, but I think the lyft driver helped me into the house, and I made it as far as the stairs. I collapsed into a fetal position.

*********

Unfortunately, I could still remember my wife's face, the happy smirk as she told me, brazen to my face, that not only was there another man, but that she was leaving me for him. He was bigger, stronger, smarter, and richer. Wow, he was all that and a bag of chips!

Super-guy wanted my future-ex-wife? Maybe he was blind and deaf too. Poor guy. He was rich? Music to my wife's ears.

Well my soon-to-be-ex-wife would fix that last part, if she got her hands on his money. The fact that he was with her, led me to believe he was just as stupid as I was, in the beginning of our now doomed relationship. Poor asshole. I really felt bad for what I knew was going to happen to him.

*********

"Karen, how could you do this to me? To us? To our kids?" I asked. Her eyes shifted evasively. She could not look me in the eye. She knew she was totally wrong, but she was determined to somehow make it all my fault. Rationalization is so easy for her.

"Frank...I don't love you anymore. I haven't for a while now. You don't have it in the bedroom anymore. Tim is twenty-nine. He's hung like a horse. I'm his now." She acted like that was it, end of story.

My heart was full of crushing pain on hearing her... explanation. I thought I had a pretty decent size dick, thick and hard. I guess there is always someone better than you. I just didn't know she was conducting cock interviews! I got rip roaring drunk.

*********

The next morning, my Polish housekeeper found me in a heap on the bottom of the stairs. She somehow got me up and into bed, with a small detour to throw up in the bathroom. I had to pee as well. I don't remember, it was all very fuzzy in my mind. I seem to vaguely remember someone helping me pee, I sure could not aim. I saw two toilets. A woman's hand steadied my aim. It was all very fuzzy.

*********

I awoke to a very bad hangover.

I was in bed, totally naked with a sheet and a light blanket on me. The curtains were drawn, so I didn't have to face direct sunlight. There was a bloody Mary on the nightstand, along with four pain reliever pills. And a note saying, "Thanks you were fantastic."

What? Huh? What did I do? How was I fantastic? My memories were a jumble of crazy images. I was fucking, but who? No clue. I hope she had a nice time. I hope I did too. I just couldn't remember clearly.

I took the pain reliever and the bloody Mary and tried to make the room stop spinning. I swore, "NEVER again!" My head hurt so bad, maybe I would become a teetotaler. I went back to sleep, sort of.

I suddenly realized I was stark naked, and apparently I really did have sexual relations with someone last night. From the note, I had acquitted myself well. Too bad I don't remember a damn thing!

Mrs. Wisniewski was coming into the bedroom carrying a tray with breakfast on it, presumably for me. There were bacon, eggs, fruit and cereal. I especially smelled the aroma of coffee, the elixir of life!

Mrs Wisniewski was dressed in my white terry cloth robe, and it was quite apparent that she was also naked under that. She was smiling. She never smiled. WOW. I just noticed she was built. I mean true hourglass figure. Her tits were huge, as was her ass. Her waist was quite small, surprisingly. She had lovely blue eyes, and blond hair, streaked with grey. She was gorgeous in my eyes.

She bent over to place the tray on the bed for me, and I couldn't help but see her gigantic tits and cleavage as she did so. Her mammaries were magnificent, and topped with big dark areolas, and tall hard nipples. She was a tit man's dream. She beamed at me.

"Frank, I just want to thank you for last night. You were just so magnificent. I have never cum so hard, or so many times... I am so very happy that your wife decided to screw around on you. I mean... I'm sorry, that did not come out right. I'm so glad you took out your anger on me. I'm so sated. But if you want, I'll blow you again, but no throat fucking today. I've never done that before, and my throat is sore. My pussy and my asshole are pretty sore as well. I had no idea you were such an animal! I loved it, being taken again and again like that!" Her eyes were bright and happy!

She had thrown back the covers, and next thing I knew, my cock was deep in her throat. It did not take me long to ejaculate. She pulled me almost out, and filled her mouth with stream after steam of my jism. She opened her mouth to show me, and swallowed it. She smiled. She wanted me to know that she swallowed my cum.

She said, "Thank you so much! Now I've had my favorite breakfast." She giggled.

"Now you eat your breakfast! You will need your energy!"

She just gave me a fantastic blow job, and she's thanking me? Last night must have been awesome. Too bad I can't remember it.

My memories are a jumble of kaleidoscope images and feelings of anger and sex, and a woman screaming. I sorta remember coming very hard...

But the rest was just a fog and almost a dream. I was thinking about the woman's scream.

"Oh my goodness, Mrs. Wisniewski. Did I hurt you? Oh I am so sorry!-"

"You have fucked me so many times, in so many ways. You may call me Gail. I had the best sex of my entire life, and you sure as shit don't need to apologize for any of it! I have never been more happy or satisfied!" She shoved her nipple into my mouth. I sucked the big turgid nub. She sighed. She smiled a contented smile. She pulled my head into her chest. She ran her fingers through my hair.

Without removing her nipple from my sucking lips, she maneuvered her hips over mine and damn it if I wasn't hard as a rock! Next thing I knew, she had her hand pointing my meat stick up her very happy hole.

"Come on Frank! Fuck me good and hard." Her eyes closed, "Oh yes Frank!" She climaxed.

"Gees! You are so tight. I can barely get in you." I said.

"Oh no honey! You are way bigger than my late husband, God rest his soul. I'm not used to a big one like yours. I never had a dick up my ass like that either! I am pretty sore back there now, so just blowjobs and pussy for you. My cunt is sore, but I can't turn you down, not after all you did for me last night!"

She trembled and I could feel her clutch me hard with her cunt. She had another orgasm. I was nowhere near ready. She kept riding my cock throughout her cum. She shuddered and threw her head back, but no words escaped her lips. Her vaginal muscles were spasming on my cock. She was clenching and releasing. I could not hope to last against such a sexual battery. I shot another load of sperm into her cunt, I think it shot right into her cervix.

"Oh yes, Frank, you wonderful man!" We held each other without moving. We both fell asleep.

I woke up to sex. She was riding my hard dick again.

Suddenly, I felt the tingle of an upcoming orgasm. I knew I would be coming in a minute or two. I said, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, do it! Shoot your sperm inside me, PLEASE!" I came like a rocket. Gail was shuddering and squealing the whole time that I came. She collapsed onto my chest. Her pussy was very full of juices, both hers and mine. They leaked out around my diminishing dick. I was kinda exhausted. I took a little nap. I hadn't had this much sex since, well ... ever.

I woke up a bit later, and Gail was gone. Where did she go? I missed her immediately.

I was famished. The food was cold, but I did not care, it was so delicious. There were two more pills, and a small Gatorade. Probably a good idea to get my electrolytes back to normal. I savored the coffee. I was just laying back, when Maria the cook came in and started walking towards me, removing her clothing as she walked.

She looked me square in the eye, and said, "I have wanted you for so, so long. For years I have wanted, and hoped and dreamed this day would come. I want you to make violent love to me. Gail has told me of your wonderful abilities, and your lovely cock. I want you so badly! Please, I beg of you! Take me! I want to be yours. Please!" She gave me a searing look. She wanted me badly.

Maria was very beautiful, jet black hair and mocha complexion. Her eyes were dark brown and her hard almost black nipples were as big as my ring finger. Her tits were as big as melons. She was very ready for action. I could smell her arousal. Her labia was hairless. She was a knockout. Amazingly, my cock was rigid and I wanted her as bad as she wanted me. It did not enter my mind that I was breaking my vows. It seemed that without a real marriage, vows seemed superfluous. As they say, a hard dick has no conscience.

She approached me with swaying hips and tits. Her mouth and mine met and the kiss was ravenous and spectacular. My hands were all over her, squeezing her big fat tits, twisting and tweaking her big nipples, rubbing her back and squeezing her big fat glorious ass. We were like rabid animals in heat. I didn't make love to her, I fucked her hard and long. She was bucking underneath me screaming as she had one climax after another. I managed to stave off the inevitable, but her tight wet delicious pussy proved too much for me, I came in buckets. My orgasm was nothing short of delirious! I lay back with Maria on my chest, and my hands on her beautiful ass. Of course I dozed off. But then things got out of hand.

I awoke with a start, as I felt rather than saw that I was between two bodies. Two spectacular, big busted women, one Polish, and one Hispanic, both mature. I had known them both for years, but I had not known that either one had feelings for me. I was sporting morning wood and they each had a hand on my cock, one by the head, one at the base.

Gail, was up and on top of me in a heartbeat, and Maria was directing my dick into Gail's dripping slit. She rubbed it back and forth for some pussy juice to lube it up, and suddenly I was almost balls deep in Gail. She was still for moment, then her hips started rockin' and rollin', in a motion that pressed her clit to my pubic bone. She was well on her way to a big cum.

"Maria, bring your lovely snatch up to my mouth." She quickly got in position over my mouth with her dripping cunt over my mouth. I was teasing her, lickin' just this side, or just that side of her engorged clit. Occasionally, I would tongue her anus and cunt lips. Mostly, I tormented her clit. She was going to have a massive cum.

"Twist my nipples! Pinch them!"

Hissed Maria.

"Maria, is he eating you good?"

I was tweaking and twisting Gail's hard nubs, but I could feel her arms stretched to her friend's giant hooters. Gail was stimulating Maria's nipples for sure. I wasn't ready to come yet but I could feel the little shivers that were a sure sign that Gail was about to climax. Maria's breath was strained, I knew it was time. I took her big hard clit into my mouth, licked it and the gently bit it, ever so slightly. She erupted into my mouth, a string of Spanish vulgarity coming out of her mouth, then, at the same time Gail exploded on my dick, I could feel her juices running on my cock and spraying all over my groin.

"YESYESYES! OHMYGOD IM COMING. UUUUGH!" Gail screamed.

"IIIIEEEEYYYYAAHHH, SI, SI, SI, UUUUGH, UUUGH, UGH." Maria screamed and grunted at the same time as Gail.

I worked quickly, switching both women around so Gail was now dripping into my mouth, as I skewered her fuck hole with my tongue, and Maria was astride my still hard dick. Her pussy was pulsing, and contracting rhythmically on my hard cock. She was coming very, very hard, but no noise was out of her mouth. She and Gail, both in orgasm, were kissing one another over top of me, as I sucked one, and fucked the other.

"MMMMMMMMM" Was all they each said as they continued to come.

Maria lifted up off my cock for a second, and aimed my meat pole into her anus. She had previously lubed up, bless her dirty little heart! I was sliding into the tight chamber of her rectum. The dirty little bitch, shuddered again. I was not forgetting my cunnilingus duties as I swathed Gail's pussy, end to end, and pushed two fingers into her anus. She whimpered and more Gail juice filled my mouth as she came like a rocket.

"Holy shit! I'm coming again you fuckin' bastard. Oh my God!

I told you no more anal, but you made me come so hard. Oh you are such a fucker. Oh wow,"

She slumped over, off my face.

I could see Maria, her head thrown back, her long dark shiny hair all akimbo, going every which way, like a lionesses mane. Her mouth was open but no sound emanated from her plump sweet lips. Gees, she was exquisite in her orgasm, but so quiet! Her cunt and rectum were grinding and squeezing my dick in wonderful torture. I was about to come.

"I'm gonna shoot!" I yelled.

"Wait, wait a second! Maria jumped off me, still in mid cum, and had my dick straight into her mouth. She seemed unperturbed by the fact I had just been balls deep in her lovely asshole. I was gonna cum hard. I tensed and Maria's tongue on my glans pushed me over the top, I started spurting and spurting. Her mouth was quickly filled up, a little came out of her nostrils. Gail was right there to help, taking over the cocksuckin duties and licking off any errant cum on Maria's face. The two kissed over my dick. I grabbed my phone and got a photo of the tender moment, sharing my cock and cum. It was definitely a hallmark moment! I was going to put it on a Christmas card for my ex!

I was exhausted. I lay back and soon I had a women's head on either shoulder. I was fast asleep. It had been a hell of a day.

*********

"My brother is already on the case. He's an ex-cop, now he is something of a private detective." Gail spoke.

"Something of?" I asked.

"Well he's Polish. He was a cop in Warsaw for twenty years. But here, that means nothing. He was a detective, first class in the old country. Here, they want him to prove himself all over again. He is still learning English. But he's damn good. So you want him to continue? He's doing this because I asked him to."

"No, I mean yes, I want him to make a good report. It's time to divorce. I want to say thank you for your efforts. How long has your brother been on the case?"

"Two months. Maria and I started noticing things last year about eight months ago. We started to keep a log of her coming in and going out. We took many, many pictures." I was astounded these women had been on to her for so long.

She handed me a shoebox of pics, all with dates, and times. They had a ton of circumstantial evidence. Pics with her and him holding hands, kissing in the car.

"Frank, I have to talk to you. You know my daughter Consuela? You know her job? She is a lawyer. She is just starting out. But she is smart as a whip. You need to talk to her. She will take your case and do a good job for you."

"Ok, ok, I'll call her after breakfast"

"She is coming over in ten minutes. Go put on some nice clothes. Who knows, maybe you get lucky with her!" Maria laughed and laughed.

*********

"My pleasure Consuela"

"Frank, we have met before. At the Christmas party last year. You were a bit drunk." I was blasted last year.

"I would have remembered a beautiful girl like you." I looked at her, she was all grown up and devastatingly lovely. She was built like her mom, with huge breasts, not quite as big, but probably still double D's. Her lips were bee stung, and her ass was a perfect pair of huge hemispheres. Consuela was incredibly beautiful. Her dark eyes looking into my soul.

"Frank, you gave my mother money to put me through college and then law school. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be an attorney. I'm doing this case for nothing, pro bono."

"We need to go into your office. It won't take long." Consuela walking was a work of art. Her ass moving to and fro.

We entered the small office. My desk was relatively clear. She spun on her stiletto heels.

"Lock the door Frank." I closed and locked the door. She took off her professional jacket.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes. She was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Nothing we do in here can be told to anyone. If word got out I was fucking My clients, I could get disbarred. So this must be our secret."

Her blouse was off, and her bra followed. She sank to her knees in front of me, and her delicate hand removed my now rock hard cock from my pants. She was sucking my dick like her life depended on it. I pulled her up and put her on the desk her clothes seemed to magically disappear as I licked and teased her beautiful hairless cooter.

She hissed, "Yessss, oh YESSS! Frank, you are damn good" in a few minutes I felt her shudder and a little "Ahhhuhh yes, YES, Ohmygod, Uuuugh. Ugh " she grunted throughout her climax.

I put my dick into her hot tight love box, and she promptly came again. I fucked her hard, kissing and sucking her nipples until I couldn't hold back, I shot a huge load in her cunt. She felt my surging semen, and she had one more cum too.

"Frank, your wife is so dumb. I find you are a fantastic lover. I have wanted you for so many years. I am so happy. I will take your divorce case. I will be the best damned lawyer you ever saw. But in payment, you must fuck me hard and brutal, I want your dick in me. Have we an agreement?"

"This is a trick question right? Of course I will fuck the shit out of you. You are aware that your mom wants the same thing, right?"

"You have enough dick for all three of us. Do we have a deal?"

"Oh yes, we do!" I was thrusting into her pussy for round two.

The end of part one