Housekeeper's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Owning him.
8k words
4.32
10.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte is dealing with an unexpected internal conflict. She just wants to have some dick pics of Ken but doesn't know if asking him for it is the right thing to do. Yes, he is her boyfriend but he is a very shy guy and might not feel so good about taking pictures of his dick. In fact he probably wouldn't. She knows deep down that he wouldn't want to do it but also that he would end up giving in to her request if she pressure him. Which is why she is conflicted right now, not sure if she should try to pressure him to do something he probably wouldn't do otherwise or not.

Finally she decides she will be selfish and ask him to give her dick pics. She'll pressure him into it if she has to. He'll give in, that much she knows. It might make her a bit of a jerk but she is okay with being a jerk to get what she wants. Just a little bit of a jerk, since he is, in fact, her boyfriend. Charlotte is entitled to his cock. This is just a little bit wrong as she is taking something she has a claim to. Maybe it isn't even wrong at all. Hell maybe he won't even need the coercion she is planning. She'll keep it in mind anyways, just in case she needs to use it.

She finds him in his room, reading up on an assignment from his school. Ken looks up and gives her a shy grin as she sits down next to him. He leans over, puckering his lips. Charlotte smiles at him as she kisses him gently. "Morning baby," Ken says to her. Then he notices the apprehensive look in her eyes and asks "Is something bothering you right now?" He has grown to be quite good at observing her and figuring out how she feels after a week as her boyfriend. She and him have grown up together and that does help a lot too, since the teen nerd already knew her well before they got together.

"Actually, yes," Charlotte tells him in a trembling voice. "You see, I really want to ask you for something but I'm afraid that you'll say no." He frowns slightly at this part. She fidgets. Ken has never seen her fidget before and it takes him completely by surprise to see her acting this way. "It's a sexual thing. You don't have to say yes if you really don't want to do it, but I want you to at least give it a little thought. It would mean so much to me if you, baby." Charlotte looks at him with her puppy dog eyes, making Ken's heart melt. He would probably say yes.

"Is it to give you a rimjob? You did say you want me to eat your asshole," Ken says. She raises her eyebrows at this as he tells her "I will do it for you, baby. I love you and besides, you did suck my cock several times since we started to date. So it's only right that I eat you out too." Charlotte is touched to hear that he is willing to debase himself for her by eating her ass. She decides to take it later though and shakes her head to tell him that that's not what she meant. He frowns in confusion. "What is it then, baby?" Ken asks her, leaning in really close to his taller girlfriend. "You can tell me."

"I want to try sexting, honey," Charlotte tells her adorable boyfriend. He gapes at her, shocked by what she just said. "Please, I know you're really shy but I'm the only one who's going to see your dick pics. I've already seen the real thing up close and even had it in my mouth. So there is zero reason for you to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable about this." She holds his hands in hers and looks deep into his eyes, hoping she will see agreement there. Instead, he looks quite a bit reluctant, seeming very nervous just like she feared. She can't blame him, given how often nudes are leaked, but still she really wants to have his dick pics to masturbate to when he's not home.

Ken looks at her earnestly. "I'm not sure about this," he says. "I love you a lot, Charlotte, but I have some serious reservations about sexting. What if one of our phones got hacked by a creep or something? The pics could end up on the internet and that'd really impact our future." He holds her hands in his and leans in to kiss her on the tip of her nose. "So I don't think we should do it, baby. Now do you want me to eat your ass? That I'd be more than willing to do." He tries to give her a cheeky smile but her morose expression kills the mood. "Alright I'll think about it, but we won't start sexting today, okay?" he says, making his blonde girlfriend brighten up immediately.

"You're the best!" she says and kisses him on the lips, before heading to the toilet. He sits there on the bed and then waits until she is done. Then she comes back and the two of them watch some more TV together before Ken tells her he has to go study. Charlotte whines and asks him to stay and hang out in her room, so he goes to get his books and sits back down on her bed to study there with her. Eventually he has to go back to her own room though, since her perfume is distracting him and the boy needs a little bit of alone time to work on some stuff.

Charlotte is much happier now that her boyfriend promised to think about if he would send her some nude pictures or not. She is still slightly worried though, as he might end up deciding not to do it out of fear of things going wrong. Just the thought of that makes her upset. It is wrong! He is her boyfriend. Hers! He belongs to her and should just give her what he wants right now, even if he is a bit uncomfortable with it. He has zero rights to deny her what she wants from him! She knows these thoughts make her tyrannical but maybe that's what she really is inside. Charlotte just didn't realize it until now

She could hear knocking from the door to her bedroom. Telling the person on the other side to come in, she sits up a bit straighter and runs her right hand through her hair to make herself look a bit more presentable. It turns out to be her mother. "Is there something wrong, honey?" Claire asks her. She sits down on the bed next to Charlotte and looks at her with concern in her eyes. "You've got this expression on your face that is telling me something is going on. Do you have something you want to share with me, sweetie?" Even though she is aware that her daughter is a toughie, she is still protective of her and worries about Charlotte quite a lot of the time.

"Nothing, mom," Charlotte says to her mom. She doesn't want her mother to have to worry about this issue. But her tone isn't very convincing. As good as she is at bullshitting other people, her mom is always able to unsettle her each time she tries to lie. She has never been able to lie to her mom, not even once at all. The girl has absolutely zero chance of being able to fool her mom and she knows it, but she couldn't help trying anyways, despite knowing how futile it really is. Otherwise she'd just be giving up all hope of handling this by herself like a proper adult. "You really do not have to worry about it."

Claire strokes her hair gently. "If you say so," she mutters softly, holding her daughter in her firm arms. "But I have birth to you. I raised you and you're my flesh and blood. I know you better than anyone else. I mean, do you really think that you can lie to me, sweetie? Tell me what is bothering you and I'll help you out." She hates seeing her daughter so distressed and wants to do anything in her power to help Charlotte out. "Is it something to do with your boyfriend? Did Ken refuse to do something for you in the bedroom? You could ask me for my help with that. I got plenty of sex experience."

"I want to sext with him," the gorgeous athlete finally blurts it out. Her mom is now raising her eyebrows as she looks at her. Claire waits as her daughter now continues "I want him to send me some dick pics. But he's very reluctant about this. He said he will think about it first. What if he thinks about it and decides that he doesn't want to do that though? I really want to have some pictures of his dick that I can finger fuck myself to when he isn't home. I really want them so badly but I'm afraid that he would say no. Could you please help me come up with a way to get him to say yes?"

"If he doesn't say yes then just take a picture of his dick when he is asleep," her mom suggests like it's the simplest thing in the world. Charlotte could not believe her mom is telling her to go and do something that will violate Ken's privacy. But the idea does hold appeal to her and makes her think of how good it will be if she does that. She wants to do it. Still, the thought makes her feel a little nervous too. This would cross the line is many senses of the words. Yet it raises the question of why should she even respect Ken's boundaries in the first place. He is her boyfriend. There's no reason for Charlotte to respect his boundary.

"I'll think about it," she mumbles to her mother, not noticing that right now she is repeating Ken's earlier words. Claire just smiles and pats her on the back. "If he wakes up and gets upset, what do I do then though?" Her mom thinks over this for a moment and then tells her if that happened, she could just pout and give him a cute look, and knowing him, he would probably simply forgive her. He already loves her a lot and is also a softie who wouldn't be able to stand her adorable eyes begging him for his forgiveness. Charlotte finds this to be a reasonable suggestion and nods along, thanking her mother for her help.

"No problem, sweetie," Claire says and leaves the room. Charlotte thinks about what her mom told her and decides she will do as her mother said. This is going to work. All she has to do is wait until he is asleep, get him hard and then take a few photos of his cock. After that she can masturbate with them all she wants and he won't be able to stop her. Ken probably won't even want to stop her from masturbating to his pics once she has already taken them, because what would be the point in that? It would be pointless and he doesn't do pointless things. At least, not that she knows of. So she will have nothing to worry about once the pictures are in her hands.

She will have to ask him to sleep in her room tonight but that's no big deal as he has already slept in her room before. He wouldn't suspect a thing and that's how she's going to keep it, with him in the dark and completely oblivious to what she's got planned. He'll only find out afterwards, by which point it will be too late and he will be unable to do anything about it.

......

Ken is unaware of what his girlfriend is planning to do to him when he is asleep tonight. He is next to her on her bed and cuddling with her right now, with her arms wrapped around his body. He loves the feeling of safety this gives him so much. Charlotte also loves holding him this way too. Both of them enjoy a good cuddle before bedtime, him just as much as her. She is the only one he'll ever want contact like this with and the same goes for her too. Charlotte will never want anyone the way she wants Ken. He is the love of her life and that's why she's planning to take the pictures.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I tried to make you send me dick pics," she says to the shy boy next to her. They are lying in bed together under the covers as the TV plays a show. He turns to look at her as she continues "I should have known it would make you feel uncomfortable. I love you so much and it made me feel so happy when you told me you'd think about it. But you don't have to if you do not want to do it." Charlotte has opted to go for the guilt-trip tactic, making the boy feel reluctant to say no to her. She knows him well and realizes that it would make him more likely to comply.

He is still feeling reluctant though, despite her good manipulation skills. It nearly works but Ken is still not so sure it's a good idea. "I love you too, Charlotte. I love you so much and I'd really love to send you dick pics if I could. I just don't feel comfortable enough to do that right now. I'm glad you understand me and I want you to know that I was never upset at you." Charlotte pretends to be satisfied with what she's hearing from him. She is smiling cunningly on the inside though as he curls up in her powerful arms. Oh, she understands him. That doesn't mean she'll respect his wishes though. She already literally blackmailed him into sex. This is nothing to her.

"It's okay. I'm not expecting you to do this just for me. I can respect your boundaries." But I won't, she thinks to herself in a snarky voice. "Come on. Let's watch a couple more episodes and then turn off the lights and have a good night's sleep, okay?" Ken nods and he pecks her on the cheek gently, making her smile. She isn't angry at him for saying no, even though she has every right to be. She'll just take what she wants when he is asleep and he wouldn't know a damn thing. The idea of doing that to him makes her incredibly happy. Charlotte is so full of herself right now, pleased with her own cleverness in coming up with this.

She tells him yes and watches the show with him. It's a pretty good series but he's already getting sleeping and soon dozes off in her arms. Charlotte decides to wait for an hour or two first, since he isn't fully asleep yet. She wants to make sure that he's really nodded off and isn't going to wake up while she's getting the photos that she wants. She looks at his sleeping face fondly. It makes her feel slightly guilty about what she is going to do now but she knows she can't give up. She needs to take what she is entitled to, because he is hers and if she let this go, it could lead to issues further down the road.

Once she is completely sure he is asleep, she pulls the covers to the side. Then she lowers his pants. His cock is soft but it won't be for long. Charlotte grabs it and strokes the shaft, tugging it gently. He moans in his sleep but doesn't wake up. She smirks to herself as she jerks him off and brings him to full erection. Feeling him pulsate in her grip really turns her on. Charlotte is also pleased to see his pre-cum seeping out. She quickly grabs her phone and goes to the camera app. Then she starts taking photos of it from different angles, before preparing to slide his pants back on and go to sleep. She's already taken plenty of risk already.

But then she gets another idea and decides to take advantage of him further. She wraps her lips around his cock and takes the whole thing inside her mouth. Then she begins bobbing her head up and down on his prick. Charlotte sucks her sleeping boyfriend's cock hard, blowing him as he sleeps on, unaware of how she is violating him. Soon, he blows his load inside her mouth with a groan. She swallows his seed and looks up, a bit worried. Thankfully, he is still asleep. The girl is content having gotten herself a late night snack in the form of her boyfriend's cum and moves up to lie next to him on her bed, and finally falls asleep.

The next morning, Ken wakes up. He looks down at his groin and frowns in confusion. He recalls having had a wet dream, but why isn't there any cum stain? Then he recalls other bits and pieces of his dream. It featured his girlfriend sucking his cock, blowing him until he spat his cum in her mouth. He glances aside at his girlfriend and leans in close. Then the boy sniffs at Charlotte's mouth and blushes. He could smell cum on her breath. She suddenly wakes up and squeaks in surprise. "Honey, did you suck my cock when I was asleep?" he asks his girlfriend slowly, his face not showing any anger or anything.

"What if I did?" Charlotte replies in a defensive tone. "You're my boyfriend. Your cock belongs to me. I can suck you off whenever I want to. Your cock is my property and your seed is also my property as well." Charlotte knows her boyfriend very well and understands that she has to be assertive in taking control of the conversation. That way, her dominance over him will remain ensured and she won't lose her power in the relationship. Not that he would ever defy her anyway, even if she gives him a chance to. He is too submissive to do that. She just wants to make sure that her very adorable, nerdy boyfriend remains her submissive lover forever.

"You're right," he says to her. "I'm your property. You can have my cock and cum anytime you want. I'm all yours, baby." Charlotte beams proudly at her boyfriend, glad that he knows his place. She is very satisfied with his words and lets him know so. "You can do anything that you want with me, even when I'm asleep," Ken continues. He then gets up from the bed and heads straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Charlotte just watches him and smiles. He knows about her sucking him off in his sleep and is okay with it but he doesn't know she took the pictures yet. He will soon enough though. Oh he really will.

While her lovely boyfriend is brushing his teeth, she texts her friends, telling them that she's taken pictures of Ken's dick. Neither Lara nor Tracey believe it when she tells them this, since the two of them know how shy Ken is, and how he would not be willing to let her take a dick pic of him so easily. Charlotte just tells them she took it when he was still sleeping, making them both respond in shock. She giggles and sends the duo a few images. They immediately call her in a group call and Charlotte sticks in her earphones before accepting the call. "What do you two bitches think now?"

Tracey recovers a bit faster than Lara. "I think you are a badass, Charlotte," is her reply to the question, making the wealthy blonde smile. "Seriously, how did you get the courage to do this? Was it difficult? Did you worry that he was going wake up and catch you right in the middle of taking a photo? That'd be pretty awkward, don't you think? With him finding your pink iPhone between his legs." Lara snickers at this and at the same moment, Charlotte laughs. "Is there something funny about what I just said to you, Charlotte? I'm really being serious here. Things could have gone terribly wrong, you know?"

"Yeah, what if he woke up and then got really mad at you once he realized what you were doing to him?" Lara shows an agreement with Tracey. The two are an astounded duo, shocked that their dear friend Charlotte would do something so risky. "You could really lose Ken's trust over this. I don't think doing that was a very good idea." Charlotte just smiles at the way her friends are so concerned in an enigmatic way. "Why aren't you a bit worried after hearing me and Tracey say this? You know that he could find out, right? He could find out you took a few pictures of his dick when he was still sleeping. Or are you really sure he won't find out?"

"Even when he finds out, Ken wouldn't be upset with me," Charlotte replies in full confidence. "I got him completely pussywhipped. He will never be mad at me for anything." She is confident in herself that she has truly enslaved him and he will never be able to be angry at her for her actions, as long as Charlotte doesn't go too far. She won't push it by doing something truly awful but what she just did last night wasn't awful at all. It was a little conniving, yes, but an action she had every right to take since he is her boyfriend. His dick is hers and she can take pictures of it if she wants.

"Whatever you say, boss," Lara mutters over the phone. Tracey seems to have a bit more faith in Charlotte and tells her that what she did is all good. Charlotte just thanks them both for listening to her and then make a promise to keep them both up to date about what she is going to do next. She still has plans on what to do with Ken. They listen for a moment and then the girls end the call. Charlotte just sits on the bed and waits until Ken opens the bathroom door and steps back into the bedroom after he's brushed his teeth completely clean. He hasn't heard anything she said.

"Is everything okay, honey?" he asks her. "You've got this look on your face right now. I don't know how to describe it." Ken has grown a lot more observant of her expressions and can tell when she has something on her mind. She is still pretty good at hiding exactly what it is from other people though. Even he can't read her when she doesn't want to be read. "Baby? Still with me?" She has been silent for a few moments and now he is a little worried, wondering what is distracting her thoughts. He wants to know since he cares a lot about her and wishes to help if Charlotte is troubled by anything in particular.