Housekeeping Tuition

Story Info
He pulled me towards him and slapped my pussy lips hard.
2.8k words
3.38
40.5k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

These last few weeks I have been having some housekeeping tuition from a lady in our church, mainly just the odd evening but tonight I am staying overnight it being the weekend.

She is Ruth Jay and her husband Les Jay.

They do not have any children and he is on the Elders panel, he is the otk hand spanker, I have had him twice spanking my bum.

He obviously deals with Mrs. Jay and was probably looking forward to me going over his knee or whatever he had in mind.

The fact I would be spanked was simply that, a fact, it was how many times and whet he would accept as a thank you.

I was to learn how to change a bed, washing, pegging out, ironing, remaking the bed and sewing on a button.

As a little girl and into adulthood I have always embroidered so would not be completely out of my depth.

We have already done the sewing bit and scrambled eggs on toast, Mrs. Jay said the secret is plenty of butter in the pan to stop burning as its awful to clean a burnt egg pan.

On my way home last night I bought 4 bunches of daffodils and 2 bunches of deep blue Iris, and made 2 bouquets, 1 for my mum and 1 to take to Mrs. Jay tomorrow.

I was awake and showered early and started getting breakfast ready, it was 8.30 and I had to be there at 9.00

Dad wanted a word with me in the lounge before I left.

"You wanted me dad?"

"Yes I did, now you be a good girl and know what`s in store for you if you don't, just to keep you reminded, jeans and knicker down and over my knee."

I guessed I was going to get one and would have been disappointed had I not.

He pulled me towards him and slapped my pussy lips hard, "And what do you call this?"

"It`s called a runway strip daddy."

Well get upstairs and shave it off, you know my rules on hair below."

"But Daddy, Brian asked me to grow it."

"Maybe we should leave it if Brian requested it Father!"

"And who gave you permission to have an opinion mother."

Dad gave me 3 more hard slaps over my pussy,

"Unless you want a caning I suggest you get upstairs now Poppy mother, lets have you over and deal with your opinion.

I sat on the armchair and took off my jeans and knickers off before going upstairs as mum lifted her skirt and went over dad`s knee, he lowered her knickers as I was leaving showing a dozen or more cane stripes a day or so old, he soon had her yelping and his big hand began making her bottom dark red.

I took my top off and went into the shower, it did not take long as my lips and crotch were always kept clear.

As I was drying I heard dads belt falling on skin, mum was getting a belting too and would not be surprised if I did not get one too.

I ran down as mum was coming upstairs to her room, I bet he will be up to sooth her when I`m gone.

"On your back over the settee arm Poppy."

How embarrassing, I closed my eyes and lay back. Dad spread my legs and felt all around my tummy and lips.

Whoosh Crack, "OWWWWWWW, Whoosh Crack, OWWWWWWW."

"What will appear down here in future Poppy?"

"Nothing Sir, nothing."

I got 3 more, "Now bend over."

I got 20+ from his belt on my bottom.

"Back over."

I lay on my back again, swollen pussy up, my eyes tightly shut again.

Dads tone changed and he rubbed my pussy lips gently then split my lips with his cock...

It was only a short walk from home so picked up the small rucksack I had packed, picked up my flowers and went to Mrs. Jay, still sniffing from my hiding.

I knocked, "Hello Poppy, come in, i gave her the flowers and a kiss, oh thank you dear."

"You are almost an hour late Poppy."

"Yes sorry Sir but..."

"I stated a fact not offered you a question,"

He unbuttoned his right-hand shirt sleeve and rolled it up.

"Come here girl."

He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and lowered them, then my knickers to my knees.

"What happened here?" he pointed to my red swollen tummy and lips.

I explained and he nodded, "Quite right too."

He spun me around saw my new strap marks, he tapped his knee and I went over.

"I`ll just put these flowers in water." Mrs. Jay went into the kitchen.

"On reflection, you will get the tops of your legs slapped and i will review a bed time bottom spanking."

"Thank you Sir."

I was soon in tears and they triggered harder and faster spanks but a fairly swift conclusion.

Mrs. Jay showed me how to strip a bed, look through the wash basket, sort coloured out from whites, and which powder and conditioner to use.

I had no idea everything did not go in together.

And how complicate is hanging it out, some right side up, come upside down, some inside out some with lots and lots of pegs.

Luckily I was taking notes, no, honest, I really was, on my phone and took a few pics.

Vacuuming was straight forward but who would have thought there was an art to emptying a waste paper basket.

Well let me share, you take out the inner bag and underneath it is the roll of new ones, so rear one off, put the roll in the bottom of the basket and fit the new bag, genius.

It was lunch time and I helped make lunch, a home-made quiche and mixed salad.

There was a knock on the door and Mrs. Jay took me upstairs.

"Mr Jay being on the Elders panel sometimes has single mums whose children have been dealt with by the panel, visit for their punishment."

"Mr. Brown had the same Mrs. Jay. Do you ever watch, or is it not allowed, I usually help, if I am called?"

"If you are may I watch do you think?"

"We would need to ask."

"Mrs. Jay, could you come down please, Poppy too."

He lectured the lady, pretty harshly on her duties and responsibilities to her family until she was in tears.

It was her daughters first time in trouble, but because it was theft, it was deemed serious.

"This is what you are both missing with no man in the house, Poppy, strip naked."

What did he say? I undressed at once.

"Turn and bend over see the strap marks from her father + the hand spanking marks from me, and what have you to come Poppy?

"A bed time over your knee spanking Sir for being late."

He looked at the poor woman.

"Are you ready to be punished, if not now is the time to leave, or at any time during your punishment session.2

She nodded, Yes Sir and sorry to put you all to so much trouble, I really am."

"Undress her Mrs. Jay please?"

The lady did not attempt to help.

He looked at the poor shaking woman.

"Are you ready to be punished, if not now is the time to leave, or at any time during your punishment session.

She nodded, Yes Sir and sorry to put you all to so much trouble, I really am."

She was maybe mid 30s and very slim, black hair cut short, lovely breasts, maybe 34b, so evenly sized with dark nipples at attention.

A slim white unmarked bottom not looking as though it was able to take a hard beating and huge, well-manicured. black haired bush.

I did not get dressed as I had not been told to.

"Poppy fold all the clothes neatly please, you, he pointed at her, over my knee, let`s start."

Mrs. Jay helped her over and opened her legs slightly to give a wider target for Mr. Jay`s hand.

I was mesmerised by the lady's pussy flaps, I am just flat and smooth hers were dangling, a pussy lickers dream I bet.

She got her due spanking then corner time, with hands on head, Sir had spanked her crimson but kept asking her if she was alright, then waited for her answer through her tears.

Mrs. Jay made him a coffee.

He walked to the corner and rubbed the ladies bottom, it looked really sore.

He turned her round.

"I had intended to strap you and finally cane stripe you, but, I can see your discomfort so will give you a choice. either get it all over today, or we can make you another appointment to complete."

He waited patiently for her to answer and went back to his coffee.

She walked towards him "Please Sir, will the belting be a severe one?"

"No my dear, the belting is merely easier to take the cane stripes will certainly sting and hurt though."

I tried to think what I would do, a little more different I suppose as I always got a fucking after.

"Please Sir may I come back again and take you up on your kind offer of dealing with Katherine too."

"Yes of course, you may get dressed, not you Poppy, you may get along with your business with Mrs. Jay."

I looked over my shoulder and he was wiping her tears off her cheek and then her tits and nipples but did not get her to thank him.

We went to get dinner ready for later, just jacket potatoes and beans, or coleslaw or cheese, still it was all new to me, so I took photos again, yes I had, had one to eat but never cooked one.

It was time to bring in the dry washing, "Come on Poppy, don`t dawdle."

But I did dawdle, I was naked, and kids were playing out in the adjoining garden.

She came back in grabbed my arm and gave me half a dozen spanks.

I was soon unpegging the washing, crying.

We put the washing neatly over the clothes airer`s and went to make the bed up we had stripped, with new bedding.

She took me to the airing cupboard and took out a pillows case.

She laid it on the bed.

"After ironing we fold neatly and pop into the matching pillowcase so it`s easy for us when we need a new set of bedding."

"Wow"

All that learning made me quite hungry.

We sat at the table, "Poppy, change your dining stool for the wooden top kitchen one."

"Yes Sir." It was really uncomfortable and hurt my bottom. I saw him sniggering as I fidgeted.

We all sat in the lounge for a while.

I put my hand up, Sir noticed and nodded.

"Not sure how to put this Sir, but I thought it was a wonderful thing you did with that lady today, we could all see she was pretty distraught, thank you Sir."

"Good girl for noticing, now let`s get you bathed."

"Ok Sir, should I go run one now?"

"Yes, you may."

Mrs. Jay came with me and gave me some bubbles to put in.

Whilst we were waiting for Mr. Jay she sat on the bathroom stool and beckoned me to sit on her knee.

"You have done so well today Poppy, you do know Mr. Jay would spank you whether you were late or not today don`t you?"

"I guessed as much Ma-am, Ma-am, have you ever spanked anyone?"

"One or two if needed, why do you ask?"

"Just wondered Ma-am."

"Mrs. Jay, don't you mind your husband bathing me?"

"Not at all petal, it`s his house."

"In you go Poppy, that will be all thank you dear."

Sir was so gentle particularly around my private bits with both washing and drying.

He took some talcum powder and shook some into his cupped hands and powdered my bum and bottom.

Then he lifted each breast and powdered underneath.

"Pop your dressing gown and slippers on and come down to the lounge."

"Thank you Sir."

We talked about my job, the church, my wedding and before I knew it, it was 9.45.

Mrs. Jay went to the kitchen and brought me some milk and a cookie, it was like being 10 again.

"Awww thank you so much Ma-am, may I take this to bed Sir?"

"Yes you may Poppy, I will be up later."

"Thank you Sir."

I checked my phone, ate my cookie and drank my milk.

I heard Sir coming up so removed my dressing gown, stood in the corner and put my hands on my head.

"Your father has taught you well Poppy Brown, and what would you think should happen now."

I turned and faced him, "I was very late Sir and suppose I deserve to go over your knee again."

He nodded and sat on the end of the bed and waved me over to him.

"You know Poppy, we men of our church are almost primal in making sure we put our mark on our property.

Much as you dad did with his belt before you came to us.

You know when you came through my front door, and any Elders front door, it would certainly be a fact you would end up naked and spanked, belted or whatever.

What are your views on that as we as a church attempt to catch up with then 21st century?"

"I do not really have an opinion on our way of life, all I know is I want my husband to treat me like many wives have been treat in the past and our family to be brought up in exact the same way me and my brother John has in a loving, well-disciplined home.

The only change for the better is the Sunday maintenance Sir."

"In what way Poppy?"

"Well Sir, I think maybe in a well-disciplined home, the church's thought of maintenance being brutal are correct.

That said Sir, maybe 5 stripes maximum with the effect of the hard-wooden pews is acceptable."

"So if Brian wanted to whip and cane you on a Sunday morning, what would you say."

"I would say, Thankyou Sir, when it was over."

"You are such a bright, clever, educated and funny girl, over you go, accept what you earned for being late."

It was only a token spanking but still made me cry, and Sir happy.

Sir put me into bed and covered me up, no touching, poking or cock sucking, he closed the door and I clitty wanked myself to sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of slapping, I was not sure if Mrs. Jay was getting a hiding or maintenance.

It was followed by bed creaks and moans, so not maintenance.

I walked naked to the house bathroom and sneaked a peak as she was just finishing him off with her mouth, lucky lady.

I was in the shower and Mr. Jay asked if he could come in and shave, he too was naked and a long thick willy hanging well below his balls.

I got out and dried and he got in, as natural a thing as you would ever expect from our faith, full respect of each other.

I knocked and popped by head round Mrs. Jay`s door, "Excuse me Ma-am, do you think I will be allowed to dress."

She was just getting something out of a lower draw, her bottom stuck up, glowing like a beacon.

"Sorry Ma-am I did not think you would be naked."

"Oh that's fine, I have been naked in front of a lot more people than you in my younger days, don't forger young lady, we have all visited the panel or the Pastor over the years, I was with him a few months ago."

"Really, wow for a hiding Ma-am?"

"For a whipping Poppy!"

I kept naked.

We had breakfast and cleared the table, swept the tile floor and was shown how to use a mop and bucket, my first time ever.

"You may dress Poppy and credit to you for waiting till told."

A quick morning dust in the lounge, done every day then to church.

I snuck Brian into the office again, I was desperate for his cock, he fucked me stood up against the door, Wow, it blew my mind.

We took the drinks back and mum whispered in my ear.

"You know what happened to you last time you and Brian were in the office girl?"

"Yes mum, how on earth do you know?"

"You have bright red rosy cheeks and a smile from ear to ear."

We both broke out laughing.

Would you believe mum spanked me when we got home for it, but it was a mummy spank and full of huggggs and kisses.

I learnt so much this weekend, I never seem to stop learning!

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers