Housemate

Story Info
Should have left a sock on the door.
1.2k words
4.17
26.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_ask
the_ask
27 Followers

I can see him smoking outside my window.

It's dark but I think he can see the silhouette of me from the moonlight by the way he's turned looking inwards to my room. I know I shouldn't keep going but I do anyway - I'm so close. The urgent need of my cunt demands my attention and I continue fucking myself while he may or may not be watching. I close my eyes and move on from the distraction of his shadow. I plunge the curved dildo in and out of me, abdomen straining as I raise my legs even higher, compensating for my disappointingly short arms. I arch my back and focus on how the tip of my toy bumps up against my g-spot at the right angle, my hips pushing back reflexively. My right hand thrums at my clit while I thrust faster, thinking of dirty words and needy hands. I'm climbing the familiar wave of pleasure now. My breath comes in short, hard puffs and climax is almost upon me when I hear the soft squeak of my door. For a split second I can't tear my arms away from between my thighs and that's all he needs. I'm still trying to summon the willpower to take my hands from my cunt when he grabs my ankle.

I finally submit to the reality that I won't be coming in the next few seconds to put up a fight, but not much. He's prepared to pin me down, moving on top of me swiftly. He catches both my wrists in one decisive swoop and clasps the other over my mouth. I shiver as his hair briefly grazes my cheek and goosebumps form when his breath tickles my ear as he whispers 'sh sh sh no, don't ruin it. Stay still for me and let this happen'. And then I feel his lips on my neck, licking and kissing while slowly venturing downwards. I squirm beneath him and my pussy aches, still waiting for release. His mouth makes its way to my nipple and he licks me persistently before teasing me with a playful bite and I can't help but moan from beneath his hand. My head is spinning from the heady cocktail of arousal, fear and confusion but when he growls 'I can't wait to have you wriggling on my cock like that' all I can think about is my empty cunt.

'I can make you feel better if you promise to be good and not scream' he follows. I hesitate and in a moment of weakness spurred by his attention turning to my other nipple, I nod hurriedly. I think I feel him chuckle softly as he continues licking and biting me. He releases his grip over my mouth, his hand briefly running over my throat almost like a threat. His now free hand continues running down, trailing the expanse of my chest between my breasts and over my tummy. I know where he intends to touch me next and I'm wriggling but I'm not sure if I want to get away or pull him closer. He curses when his fingers find my wetness and I let out a desperate whimper. He doesn't hesitate in rubbing my sensitive clit and quicker than I expected, I'm close again.

He chuckles again, 'oh baby, you're so needy. You didn't get to come before did you? Poor girl...' I start to whine as he slows his fingers down, circling to keep me on edge but not enough to orgasm.

'Please...' The plea escapes me without even realising.

'Please what, baby?'

It's dark but I turn my face from embarrassment. I can't say it. I can't beg my housemate who just burst into my room, pinned me down and played with my cunt to fuck me. He takes his fingers away from my clit now and I can hear him licking my juices from his fingers before forcefully turning my face towards him again.

'Please what, baby?' he repeats.

I shut my eyes. I can't do it. He slaps me across the face and then returns his hand to my jaw, forcing me to return his gaze, even in the dark.

'Don't make me hurt you baby, just tell me what you want. Come on, you can tell me. I won't give you what you want until you ask me.'

I whine and he slaps me again.

'Please!'

'Please what, baby?'

'Please... please let me come.'

I can see the faint smile of his lips in the darkness: victory. He's forced my body to betray me and he coos praise into my ear while he frees his cock. He presses against me and I press up to meet the pressure of his sex. It's been too long now, my cunt is growing ravenous and he knows it. He teases me briefly but I can hear from his ragged breath he's losing patience in the game too.

He moans gutturally as he enters me and I mewl beneath him like a depraved animal. He allows a brief moment for me to stretch around him but after that he thrusts into me mercilessly, relentlessly, savagely. He releases my arms to bend my legs over and fuck me deeper and it's all I can do to hold onto him as he thrusts. My pussy is so full and my skin feels like I have an electric current running through me, tingling all over, buzzing with pleasure.

'You feel so fucking good,' he growls. He puts a hand around my throat while the other rubs my clit. I gasp and writhe and he groans in response.

'The way you clench around me like that is gonna make me come. And because I'm nice, I'll let you decide where it goes. I'll give you til the count of five.'

His hand tightens around my throat and he starts to count.

He chokes me while he counts down and continues to fuck me and I'm a mess but I already know where I want it. I squeeze my eyes shut at the thought. The thought of him pumping in deep and filling me up. Having him force himself on me and then mark me from the inside. I clenched at the thought and he moans in response. There was never anywhere else it was going to be. He finishes counting and loosens his grip around my neck, still keeping some pressure.

'Well, baby? Where do you want my load? Where am I gonna come?'

'I...I...'

I was so embarrassed. But the shame fuelled my arousal and added a layer of depravity to the sex.

'...I want it inside me' I whispered, half hoping he heard and half hoping he didn't.

'I'll come in your slutty little pussy as long as you come all over my cock.'

I think something snapped inside me then. My orgasm became urgent and filth started pouring out of my mouth without my meaning to.

'Please come inside me! I want your fucking come so bad. I want to feel it dripping out, I want you to mark me. Own me. Please, I need it!'

He fucks me violently, exactly how I need it and he rubs my greedy clit until I'm so close. I'm so eager for his come and then he growls, 'fuck, take my come you little whore and come for me' and I come undone. I squirm uncontrollably as the orgasm breaks through my body like a wave. I twitch from the after shocks and I can feel his heavy panting on my skin as he recovers also. He kisses my cheek sweetly and whispers in my ear, 'next time, remember to draw your blinds.'


the_ask
the_ask
27 Followers