Housemates Pt. 02 - The Wooden Horse

Story Info
Charlotte takes to riding the wooden horse for gratification.
7.1k words
4.33
33.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

SARAH

Sarah Loved her sex, and she didn't care who knew it. She had a lot of catching up to do as far as she was concerned. She remembered her youth when she wasn't so sorted after as she applied her make-up ready for her 'date' with John.

She was an unfashionable bean pole and constantly teased over her flat chest. Boys cruelly asked if they could do their ironing on her or if they could use her as a diving board at the swimming pool. Such was her dismay an advertisement caught her eye in a magazine, "Grow your Boobs' Pills for breast enhancement. Sarah was so desperate she bought them. In a months she had enormous tits. Sarah wasn't sure if it was the pills or just her age. There were rumours that she had a boob job, which made her laugh. It would have had to been an over the weekend job as she was right in the middle of a term. Her Breasts had grown so large she stopped taking the pills just in case. If they got any bigger, she might break her back!

She bought fashionable clothes, blouses which enabled her to display her newly grown assets. A short plaid pleated skirt, a blazer, high heeled shoes and stockings and suddenly all the boys were around her, and she was going to make them pay for their insults in her 'level' chested years.

She was surprised just how quickly she could toss a boy off and delighted in seeing how high she could make a boys semen jump.

Such was her hunger she gave hand jobs during a break for a small fee. Sarah would have done it without the money, such was her joy and making boys cum. It proved to be a useful apprenticeship when it came to dominating boyfriends by their dicks.

Sarah loved it and worked on her stroke technique, noting which actions got the highest amount of throw.

Sarah noted them down in a book and got quite inventive when she had a boy's knackers in her hands.

She liked to have them lay back in an armchair with her first boyfriends, get in-between their legs, and get them bottomless. Sarah took her time, which drove some guys to distraction, trying to get up and grope her boobs, but she would have none of it.

All the time she worked their hard cocks, she would remember those insults and made sure they paid with delicious torture.

She grew her nails long and devised little tricks to stop a boy cuming before having her fun. Pinching his cock here and there. Hurting his balls and a bit of ice always did the trick. She got a second sense of how close boys were to ejaculating. She would and then slow things down enjoying watching them squirm in their seat, sometimes with tears in their eyes begging to be brought off.

But she never gave in. No, they would cum when she was ready and not a second before. She liked to be cruel when they neared ejaculation making sure they spurted when she was on a hard downstroke as their sperm tried to shoot the opposite way! This would produce maximum throw, and she'd laugh with her eyes wide in wonder as she watched the spunk fountain flying high and white.

A boy called Andrew Masters who had given her a hard time over her flat chest suddenly took an interest in her. This time she really made him suffer. She even handcuffed him so he could not use his hands and finish himself off if it got too much.

She used all her tricks, taking him to the edge time and time again. Bringing him down by just leaving him.

She had him up ready to cum for over an hour, and he begged to be released. Sarah smiled and said,

"do you remember when you used to call me 'plate chest', a carpenters dream or desert chest?"

"No," the victim, Masters groaned."

"You did! And it was very hurtful," said Sarah taking his teetering cock in her hands

"I'm sorry." Masters croaked.

"Sorry, Sarah can't hear you," she laughed.

"I'm sorry!"

"Now shall I finish him off or not!" Sarah teasingly mused, his cock In her one hand and her finger to her mouth.

Just then she could feel a hot liquid in her gripping hands. She looked on puzzled to see his semen flowing from his cockeye flat over his penis head like a lava flow.

"Finish me off!' Masters yelled as Sarah looked on bemused.

"I've never seen a dick leak like that," she mused as Masters wriggled his ass trying to get himself to ejaculate. Still, the semen flowed from his cock, not jumping a millimetre from his cock head it just flowed flat down his shaft and around his balls.

"Oh, this is novel!" Sarah purred.

"Finish me, finish me!" Masters begged.

"Is this what you call a ruined orgasm,?" Sarah innocently asked.

"Wank me off, please!

"No way I'm enjoying this!' Smiled, Sarah amazed at the amount of semen flowing in one continuous stream down his cock.

"End it, you fucking bitch!' Masters roared.

"Oh, no need to be rude," sweetly. Smiled Sarah flicking the semen from her fingers.

"You cunt!"

"Oh, really," smiled Sarah," poor little boy not used to getting your own way are you?"

"You'll fucking pay for this, you whore!"

"Now, now, that's not very nice!" Sarah teased, "I've emptied your balls for you, what more do you want?"

"Cunt! Just you wait" Masters cursed rocking in his chair as his semen now flowed down around his anus.

"Oh look sperm around your ass, do You think your ass is asking for a fucking?" Sarah teased.

"You will pay for this?" He threatened.

"Really I had better take some pictures for protection."

Sarah produced her phone and clicked away.

"Bitch!" He spat.

With that, Sarah punched him hard in the balls making his body straighten in pain. She followed up by grabbing them and twisting. Masters grimaced painfully his face gnarled teeth gritted and his tearful eyes closed.

"Now listen here, I hear one bad remark, and I'll twist these off some way or another!"

Sarah knew her days of jerking boys off would soon end, and she'd have to give up her virginity. Sex was a tremendous disappointment she didn't know boys could be so premature.

"Sorry love but those tits were too much for me!" Said one. Oh, the irony.

With John, she had found a man at last. A repeater who'd feed her pussy again and again and fore-fill her ravenous sexual appetite.

She finished her make-up and laughed to herself, she was already on the boil and wondered if it was worth changing her wet panties.

She decided not to, thinking they'd soon be ripped off her anyway and jumped up to get a drink before John arrived.

Charlotte.

Charlotte closed her eyes and tried to get comfortable. She knew that with-in an hour she'd be writhing, begging to be released. Still, for the moment, she could withstand the unpleasant humiliation.

She was naked sitting on top of a wooden pony. Charlotte's hands were tied and connected overhead, leaving her body vulnerable to attack. She was naked, spread and at the complete mercy of her Master.

She had found him online in one of her late-night surfing sessions when she was horny and couldn't sleep. Master Simon was his name, and she skimmed through all the verbiage that all Masters promised until she saw his location. It was very close to her and made the possibility of meeting 'real' rather than a pipe dream. This turned her on immensely, and the only way she could purge her feelings to capitulate was through masturbation.

She managed to forestall her pining to be ravished unadulteratedly at the hands of another until Sarah became her housemate. Sarah's lavish sexual cries as she was being nailed by some insatiable sexaholic took her over the edge.

Charlotte was soon on the phone arranging an appointment with a master of BDSM.

Master Simon stood back, admiring his work. He made sure he had the apex of the horse invading between her pussy lips. At the moment, she could alleviate the throbbing invasion by going up on her tiptoes. Charlotte knew in time the strength in the toes would give out, and she would have to pull herself up by her arms that were tied high above her.

When her feet weakened, she'd pull herself up by her arms. When her arms were tired, she would have to hope that her feet and toes had recovered enough to repulse the invasion into her pussy. Her feet and toes would lift her from the apex but not as long as before. Soon she would be relying on her arms again. The arms would give her succour but also not as much as the first time. And on it went, relief from the feet, then arms around and around, anything to lift her pussy front the invading pony apex.

Charlotte knew her limbs would soon be wasted and she'd have to give in to the pussy splitting steel topped wooden horse. She had promised to suffer for one hour and let herself be filmed while it was going on.

She could already feel a slight ache in her feet arches and tried to move pressure from one foot to another to prolong her feet life. Doing this made her pivot on her pussy slightly, and she squealed into her mouth gag.

Her Master was delighted with this. It was proof he had her at just the right height - able to pull herself up slightly from the peak of the wooden horse but not enough to get herself off it. No the ever imaginary sharpening of the wooden horse's zenith was in her pussy for the duration, and all Charlotte could do was bare it.

JO

JO walked into the shop for her interview. She had a few choices but chose 'the sex shop, 'Boobs' n Bums' to try and keep up with her very sexualised peers. Jo had to decide whether to stay with her colourful housemates or hide and go back to her usual town mouse role. She was a prude and knew it. She was a virgin with all its negative connotations and was fed up with it.

The first night had already shown her hand and thanks to Charlotte and Jane's kindness, she wasn't ridiculed. She knew if she stayed in that house, she was going to have to change. Jo could quite easily go to another place, but she was tired of her holier than thou image and was determined to change it.

"I'm afraid you've drawn the short straw," laughed Mandy happily, relieved the 'newbie' was always consigned to the most embarrassing section of 'Boobs'n Bums'.

She led Jo past all the alluring lingerie, and the tills to a particular room around the back suitably darkened to get the mood for the patrons buying the goods with-in. Jane flicked on the main light, and Jo's face widened in shock at the shelves of Vibrators, dildo's whips, and spankers.

"Its all right here really, unless they ask for a demonstration," jovial instructed Mandy.

"A demonstration!" Exclaimed Jo her eyes taking in the wall to wall instruments of pleasure and pain.

Mandy burst out into laughter, "We don't want you to get your panties down and stick them up you, Just get used to how they operate."

"But there's nearly fifty of them!" Laughed Jo.

"You can get used to them when its a bit quiet or even take them home!"

"Home!" Blurted Jo, picking up a giant 9-inch python of a vibrator.

"Just make sure you wipe it down and reseal it when you've had your fun," squared Mandy clearly enjoying putting Jo on the spot.

" Also Just make sure you don't wear yourself out for tomorrow's work," Mandy added.

Jo pushed a button at the base of her newly held instrument of pleasure. It burst into life, wiggling and flashing vigorously along its shaft shocking Jo so much she almost lost grip.

Mandy laughed harder, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, now let me show you the whips and floggers."

Charlotte

Had lost all sense of time as she writhed on the wooden horse in futile moves to get comfort. Her arms and legs had been exhausted of their strength a long time ago, and now she was plunging downwards on the unforgiving hard point of the wooden horse pussy first.

She had to submit to the invading point drilling into her, and now she could only rock back and forth side to side to spread the pain in her vagina. Leaning back alleviated the cramps in her legs but increased the pain on her outstretched arms.

This was as good as it got, and the ferocity of the pain in-between her legs was less severe. Charlotte lent back, her back arched her legs straight down.

Very soon though the build-up of a stabbing pain between her anus and vagina would become unbearable and she would have to rock forward. Charlotte cried out as her sweating naked body listed forward on her vagina fulcrum. Her legs went into cramps as they took more weight as the wooden horse's apex invaded her sore gash.

She bowed her head forward and tried to grip the wooden pony side with her thighs and push up. This was something she learnt out of necessity. She was able to alleviate the piercing pain into her vagina by pushing up slightly.

"That's all you need Charlotte' she gasped to herself enjoying the few seconds of calm before her thigh muscles gave out. She fell a few inches, her legs spread by the horse, making her fall pussy first onto the apex. She screamed into he gag and pushed back with her exhausted cramping leg muscles back onto her anus and the rear of her vagina. She cried out again as her ass had not yet recovered enough to be revisited and so she pulled up with her exhausted arms. Arms that were stinging at their nerve endings in this exhaustive stretch.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pulled on her flabby arms and then slumped to one side to torture her pussy in a slightly different way. She tried to stay with the acute attack as long as she could.

Charlotte knew that if she moved too quickly, she could move to a more painful position. This would cause her to rock painfully from position to position in a never-ending sting to her cunt.

She groaned through gritted teeth as her traumatised body ached and sweated profusely. She held her position until the burn on her triangular pain taking fulcrum became too much.

She quickly pushed her body to the right and cried out as the right side of her pussy was reintroduced to the apex's sting.

She used her sapped legs to buffer the attack, but they were too weak to hold off for long. She slowly gave into the formidable brutal invasion, grimacing all the way. She managed to get as comfortable as possible even though a crippling cramp was now spreading throughout the calves in her legs.

She surrendered to the lesser of many evils. She took in quick, shallow breaths so her lower body wouldn't move and introduce an unexpected jolt through her genitals.

Sweat now poured over her body, and a glaze of a cold breeze ignited the sweat on her back.

Charlotte took a couple of gulps of breath, and then she heard the ominous sound of the door open behind her.

John

John was in his apartment, feeling very drained. Serving up lashing of cum was proving to be a more challenging task than he first thought. Getting his dick up wasn't a problem, but after his third ejaculation, he noticed he was taking a lot longer to cum. Another problem was the amount of semen was lessening with every orgasm.

The first few ejaculations were no problem as he shot hard and straight his semen splattering into the bottom of the jar. However, on the forth offering, he was struggling and having to put a lot more fast wrist action to get some throw. He orgasmed painfully on his sore cock head and groaned in despair as most of his produce was dribbling placidly onto the floor.

He held up his jar of produce and sighed, he was losing too much semen on orgasm and had to think of a way of funnelling his hard-earned milked cum into the pot.

John then remembered when he had his prostate tickled and how he was drained of his semen with on long stream of cum through his flaccid cock as if he was peeing spunk.

He when to his drawer and dug deep beneath some hastily discarded silk, nylon and feminine cotton clothes and pulled up a black dildo. He pushed the bottom on the remote control and lubed the shaft up. He knelt on the floor and spread his butt cheeks with his raw placid cock over the jar. John then inserted his dildo to hit his 'spot' and massaged away.

Charlotte

Charlotte Hoped the soft footsteps behind her was Master Simon coming to put an end to her torture. She kept her distressed body still, longing for a release from her bonds.

Charlotte felt the warm male breath lovingly on her neck as his hands gently caressed her bottom. He slowly moved them up as he kissed her neck and Charlotte sighed at the magnified caring sensation opposed to the searing pain in the rest of her body.

Knowing her ordeal was almost over gave Charlotte strength and a strange euphoria took hold.

Simons hands gently moved around from the centre part of her back. They glided up sensually around her torso before lightly flowing up to cup her breasts. Charlotte tried to kiss him as a fantastic sensation of love for her captor took hold. She loved him.

He lightly stroked her breasts from their nipple to their base, making Charlotte swoon in comfort juxtaposed to her vaginal pain. Her hopes of a quick release slowly ebbed as Simon began to roll and twist her nipples. On he went, alarmingly getting rougher with every twist.

Charlotte simpered into her mouth gag. Simons breaststrokes became firmer, making her rock on the wooden horse and reintroducing the burning pain back into her cunt. She was forced to rock back and forth, faster and faster quickly making her sore genital pain unbearable.

Simon removed his hands from her nipples and Charlotte gasped in the little relief that gave. She felt as if she was painfully split in two. The apex of the wooden horse careered up through her body via her vagina. Charlotte's head was bowed, and through her tear-filled eyes, she could see Simons hands coming back with bull clips.

She screamed into her gag in expectation of the pain on her tits. Simon teased her opening and shutting the clips giving false starts to clipping them on her.

Charlotte reeled at the imaginary pain they were going to impart as he cruelly made the bull clips chatter. He then he moved forward as he finally clipped her nipples...

John

John awoke on his bedroom floor with his vibrating dildo still throbbing on the outer rim of his anus. He had managed to make himself cum through his placid dick, and a stream of his sperm made its way into his jar. The prostate release drained him of his semen and his strength, and immediately he fell to the floor of his bedroom and slept.

He dragged himself up and dressed and wearily made his way downstairs. There was no urgency at all, even though he was late to go and see Sarah. He got to the hallway and heard a loud cry. He stopped and looked towards the basement as he sat down and changed his shoes, readying himself to walk outside.

He heard another loud female cry. John smiled with a tinge of relief as it sounded like his landlord Simon had found a new plaything. As he stepped out onto the path, he heard yet another cry. John thought for a while, maybe Simon would forget about the money he owed him.

CHARLOTTE

Charlotte's head was bowed in submission, and the clips biting into her nipples burnt their way and fanned out over the rest of her breast. Her body was in a traumatic shock as her breast pain matched the excruciating pain in her invaded vagina.

She had succumbed to the persistent hard entrenchment of the wooden horse's cruel spike. Her body was exhausted and unable to resist the pain occupation with-in. Her head went dizzy as she slowly becomes numb, her mind going into a cocoon of tranquil serenity divorced from her tortured body.

JO

Jo jumped off the bus with several boxes in her carrier bag, who's logos extolled the venal virtues of 'Boobs,n Bums". Jo brazenly carried the bags home. It was something she was going to get used to if she was to waylay her small village persona.

She'd taken Mandy up on her word and brought several vibrators and electric sex toys to 'study' to improve her sales pitch.

The day in the sex shop had been fun. It was fun to watch the varied shoppers quickly learning they were as nervous as she was.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers