Housemates Pt. 04

Story Info
An artist using sperm, paints a girl losing her virginity.
3.2k words
4.5
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
485 Followers

"There you go, 100-per cent proof, John Stewart sperm for my most formidable artist," John proudly declared In the art studio with Jane and Charlotte.

He handed the bottle of white semen over to Jane, who gingerly took hold of it and held it up to the light. Charlotte joined her, their faces glowing yellow as the light refracted through the sperm-filled bottle in their examination.

"This had better not be watered down," threatened Jane in a white smock, studying the bottle of sexually organic liquid she desired.

Janes's idea of an organic artwork using sperm and vagina fluid was on. She was going to use sexual fluid to mix with her paints to make an organic painting.

"Wow," exclaimed a shocked Charlotte, her eyes locked onto the organic sperm. "John, I'm impressed you must have been wanking every spare moment. No wonder you haven't been able to satisfy Sarah."

Jane grinned and mischievously looked at Charlotte.

"That's right, my darling, but he did manage to service you, my little minx."

Charlotte' smiled in embarrassment, "that was weeks ago. I just wanted a sample of what Sarah was getting."

"Yes, love, we all like to sample what's on offer," Jane tartly replied, smiling. Jane had made it well known that she desired Charlotte's body, which was witnessed in front of all the housemates.

"Sorry, all offers are out of the shop window," said Charlotte as Jane set up her painting easel.

"Oh yes, you've been giving freebies to your disciple at the university," sarcastically whispered Jane as she set up her studio lights for her models.

"Tell me, darling, what has that strumpet got that I haven't?"

"An interest in horses," John smirked.

Charlotte shot John a cold stare, letting him know he was on thin ice with what she knew about John's secret life.

"Yes, John's landlord has two of them," threatened Charlotte, referring to the two BDSM wooden horses his landlord had in his basement.

"I didn't know you were into equestrian activities," Jane inquired genuinely.

"I thought you would have been," said Charlotte,

"weren't you a fan of Stubbs?"

"Good grief, no! I love the horses, but all that fucking scenery would kill me," joked Jane. "Right, strip you two," Jane ordered with excited glee," I want you both balls and tits out!"

Charlotte slowly removed her red silk robe and displayed her curvy sexy body in her underwear. Jane leant upon her easel smiling in admiration as she watched her heart's desire remove her clothes. Jane sighed inwardly as Charlotte reached back to undo her bra and thrust her two beautiful globes outwards. She undid the matching red bra and pulled it down over her arms as her breasts lowered slightly without their support. Jane gulped noisily as Charlotte hitched her fingers into her matching red panties and delicately started to pull them down over the hump of her bountiful bottom.

Jane gasped lowly as she scrutinised Charlotte's pussy and began to feel the reverberations of her own sex coming to life beneath her smock.

Charlotte stopped undressing with her panties around her ankles. "You're getting off on this. You're supposed to be professional?"

"Darling, I would have to have ice for blood to be able to ignore your sumptuous body," drooled Jane.

"Charlotte smiled at the compliment and kicked off her panties, placing her hands on her hips so that Jane could get a good view of her bodacious body.

"Darling, what a magnificent tease you are," said Jane smiling, "I've nothing on under this smock, so if ever you want to sample my goods, just say the word."

Charlotte flushed slightly before becoming alarmed at seeing a naked and erect John beside her.

"Hey! He's not going to be using that while I'm posing," immediately protested Charlotte.

"Why not? It's been in you before?" Sneered Jane at Charlotte's false coyness.

"Unlike you, Jane, I don't like an audience. Can't you toss him off and add to the paint mixed with sperm?"

"No darling, I want him up and rampant with that look of lust on his face."

"Just as long as that look of lust doesn't make him put that cock in me."

"Where am I going to put it?" Joked John, proudly standing with his hands on hips, swinging his stiff penis from side to side.

"Just place it between her legs, out of sight," suggested Jane.

"What!" exclaimed John, "that's going to boil my balls."

"Better than having them ripped off," threatened Charlotte.

"Okay, enough, let us have you in position. Jo will be here soon.

"What's she coming here for?" asked a puzzled Charlotte.

"She's going to provide us with a little feminine fluid, but she doesn't know it yet."

"Good luck with that one," said Charlotte as she climbed on the table

"How do you want me?" asked Charlotte, "and I do mean how do you want me posed, not how you want to see me fucked," she joked.

"I want you just as I saw you being screwed by John when I caught you at it," teased Jane.

"So doggie style, is that it?"

"Right, and the same for you, John."

John got in behind Charlotte and grabbed her ample hips, and carefully placed his erect penis in between Charlotte's legs. He groaned as he felt the pubic hair of her vagina, titillating the exposed gleaming helmet of his sensitive rampant cock.

Charlotte was instantly unnerved, "don't you dare put that thing in me," she threatened.

"Right, open your arms a little more. I want to see your beautiful breasts swinging," mischievously ordered Jane.

"John, I want you with one hand and on her rump and the other hand and as if it's just about to grab her tit in a reach around," unethically instructed Jane as she was deliberately posing Charlotte as degradingly as possible to feed her own lust.

Charlotte looked up in dismay, "are you doing this for fun, or are you doing a serious painting?"

"Darling, I swear it's a serious painting, and it will be put forward for the universities exhibit exhibition."

Charlotte spread her arms, and John reached around and grabbed her breasts.

Jane produced her expensive all mods camera and quickly took a few photographs.

"Hey! That wasn't part of the deal," protested Charlotte as she lifted to her knees, covering her nipples with one arm.

"It's only for study," explained Jane, "you will have them back as soon as I'm finished with them, I swear on my eyes."

Charlotte was instantly placated as she cut a strange figure with John's erect cock pointing out from between her legs as John fought to keep a hand on her breast.

"Wait, you say this painting will be in the university exhibit?" Asked Charlotte.

"That's right, sweetheart."

"But everyone will know it's me?"

"They will only be guessing."

"Oh, come on, Jane, everybody knows we're housemates.

Can't you disguise my face somehow?"

Jane lowered her camera and mused for a while, "I could have Jo take your position and use her face. I'm sure she will help me."

Just as she said that, a nervous Jo came into the studio wearing an unfashionable rugged robe.

Her face was in drama as she saw the carnage of naked debauched flesh before her.

"I didn't know it was going to be four of us," mumbled Jo nervously.

"Sorry darling," said Jane, "I forget how closed off you are. In my world, I'm used to people posing with lots of people around. I'm terribly sorry."

"I'm not that closed off," Jo belligerently retaliated in a fit of defiance. Jo had slept with Jane and taken a job in a sex shop. She wondered what else she would have to do to join the house's bohemian club. Jo quickly ripped off her robe and stood naked before everyone in a show of bravado.

Jane winked at Charlotte, knowing her ways of getting what she wanted at work.

At that moment, John lightly groaned, "Bloody hell, this is doing my nuts in!" Protested John as he pushed his cock down, "Your pubes are rubbing my cock head."

Charlotte smiled as she looked over her shoulder at John's grimacing face. He was struggling to hold onto his cum, which pleased Charlotte no end.

"Charlotte, you couldn't be a love and let him slip into you?" Facetiously smirked Jane, knowing it would have Charlotte's body animated as she protested.

"No bloody way!" refused Charlotte, "it's bad enough knowing my body will be exhibited for all to see. I'm not going to risk being seen in the act of fucking."

"But Charlotte, my love, no one will know his cock is in you, and it will give the viewer an amazing look at your cum face."

"I'm not coming for anyone," defiantly stated Charlotte.

"Okay, John, get down. We don't want to waste your cum over the tabletop," Jane acquiesced.

John felt his cock head graze Charlotte's vagina pubes as he started to move out from between her legs. His cock grazed her pubes and soft wet vagina lips, and he groaned and clenched his base muscles. He tried his best not to ejaculate as he got off the table along with Charlotte.

Right Jo, you're up!" Ordered Jane as if she was directing one of her professional models. "Get up on the tabletop, pose on all fours, spread your legs and arms and stick your ass in the air," she cruelly instructed. Nonchalantly cleaning her plethora of brushes, thinking it best not to treat Jo with kid gloves even though it was her first time posing naked.

Inside, Jo was terrified, but she wore the act of a seasoned pro. She slipped out of her robe, threw it to one side and slowly slipped off her panties.

"Nice body!" Congratulated Charlotte sitting high up on a different table against the wall.

Jo kept her confidence act up, making sure not to modestly cover up her boobs and pussy with her free hands.

"Oh, please, how can I compete with your perfect figure?" Laughed Jo looking at Charlotte's beautiful full naked figure perched cross-legged on the tabletop.

"There's more to a beautiful body than a curvy ass and boobs." Smiled Charlotte' doing her best to encourage her new androgynous housemate.

Jo smirked as she moved to take her position on the tabletop. "That may be so, but I'd rather have your body any day."

"Girls, when your self-congratulating society has finished, can we get on?" Admonished Jane, ready with her brush.

Jo adopted the pose on top of the table.

"Now then, stud, I hope you've calmed down enough to get into position," Jane asked of John, pointing at his teetering erection with her brush.

Jo looked up, alarmed, breaking her act of cool as John positioned himself on the table, his erect penis pushing out boldly in front of him.

"He's not going to do me, is he?" said Joe nervously.

"Good god, no," said Jane sarcastically. "We wouldn't expect our little town mouse to do anything as hedonistic as that."

"John, could you put your dick between her legs," impatiently instructed Jane. Sneeringly and growing impatient with John's macho posturing and Jo's lily-livered prudish self-restraint. "can we get on?"

Jo knew she was being goaded against her repressed nature but felt the need to make an impression on her artsy avant-garde friends and rose to the bait.

"You don't think I will do it?" said the tormented Jo.

"Darling, we don't expect you to become one of us overnight," asserted a conceited Jane.

"One of what?" unwittingly inquired Joe.

"A bohemian, you don't become one overnight."

"So that's all it takes, is it? Just having a dick in you in front of people allows you to join your artistic club?"

"It goes a long way," mocked Jane, beginning to inwardly smile, knowing Jo was retaliating to her taunting. "it's a start."

"Okay, then, John, do it, stick that cock in me and make me a fucking bohemian!" Raged Jo as she got on the tabletop and thrust her small buttocks towards John's threatening cock.

"Jo, she's just having you on. You don't have to do that," warned Charlotte, becoming nervous for Jo.

"Oh, I want to!"

"You're a virgin," shouted Charlotte loudly, letting everyone know what was at stake.

"A cock virgin," hastily corrected Jane.

Charlotte quickly deduced that they had slept together. Her face was one of shock as she looked between Jo and Jane.

"So, have you two been getting it on?" She said, slightly hurt that Jane could quickly drop her desire for her and sleep with Jo.

"Charlotte, my love, I have to get my jollies somewhere if you are not going to help me out."

"So that's all I am to you? Your jollies!" Angrily seized Jo.

"Oh now, Come on Jo, my love, you know I've always had a thing for Charlotte," professed Jane stoically, still organising her paints and brushes.

Jo was angry and made awkward attempts to back onto John's cock and skewer herself. She lowered her head and stuck her tiny, vulnerable ass in the air.

"Okay then, John, fuck me! Fuck me now!" Jo defiantly demanded, reaching back to grab John's hard cock. It was the first time she had touched an erection, and she was shocked by its hardness.

"Are you sure?" A confused John asked, supposedly sounding as if he cared.

"Yes, I'm sure. Now fuck me!" She repeated with a touch of audaciousness as the solidness of John's cock had made her doubt.

John needed no second invitation and delicately positioned his penis head at Virgin Jo's pussy lips.

She immediately grimaced, preparing for pain. This brought concerned looks from all those around.

"You don't have to do this," pleaded Charlotte, with a countenance of dismay.

"Oh, I want it!" defiantly crocked Jo, her eyes closed tight yet still leaking tears. Jo slowly lifted her head and opened her watery eyes.

"Slam it into me, John. I can take it," She murmured through the aqueous discharge of her phlegm.

John slowly pushed his bold shiny cock head into Jo's tight little pussy, causing her to dig her nails into the hard wooden table top.

John gradually pushed his severe girth into Joe, stopping as she screamed out at the parting of her new pastures.

"Are you okay?" thoughtfully asked John, stopping his insertion immediately.

"Yes, yes," wailed Jo as tears rolled down her cheeks, her body stiff in resistance. "Fuck me!"

John caringly slowly pushed on, stopping every time she wailed, grimaced or flinched until she begged him to carry on.

Jane smiled and snapped away with her camera as she saw her chance to get original expressions of a girl losing her virginity.

Charlotte looked on helplessly, looking to Jane to stop Jo's anguish as he slowly and painfully moved towards maximum penetration.

Jo bit her lip and squirmed all the way until his cock hit the very depths of her pussy.

Jo's 'head went down in torment as she let herself stretch around John's mighty cock. She winched with every short inward breath.

Jo breathed deeply, making herself intentionally writhe on the hardness within her. She tried to dig her nails into the hard wooden forgiving table top as she slowly lifted her skewered body.

Joe slowly lifted, breathing deeply all the way, her breasts heaving and her spreading pussy hurting her all the while.

She managed to get on all fours and regain some composure, still breathing hard.

"Right now fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded.

Jane and Charlotte looked on, not sure what they should do, but it sounded like Jo was determined to have her first cock right there in front of them.

John slowly started to move back and forth, caring for his virgin girl.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he kindly asked, changing his mind at his first experience of having a petite virgin at his behest.

"Yes, come on, big boy, fuck me, fuck me hard," Jo angrily commanded.

"I don't think I can. You're so tight. I think I'd rip my foreskin off," dismissed John, confused at the task ahead.

"Don't give me your excuses, bohemian!" sarcastically spat Jo, "give it to me, give it to me now, and give it to me hard!" She goaded, wriggling her ass for him to move.

John needed no second bidding as he accelerated his pumping of the virgin pussy around the girth of his cock.

Jo cried out violently, and Charlotte moved in to try and stop John, but Jane stepped in ahead and stopped her.

"What are you doing? He's going to split her in two!" Urgently cried Charlotte pushing against the barrier of Jane's body.

"It will be all right. He's close to spilling his beans anyway," argued Jane.

Jo screamed as Jane proved to be correct. John was quickly in the home straight. Giving Jo an accelerated vibrato screwing signalling his fast-approaching orgasm.

Jo's head bounced up and down as her cries of anguish became one continuous note of pain.

John joined her relentless squeal as he cried out his orgasm violently. Bringing his fast fucking down to slow, hard brutal smashes into Jo's petite frame.

Jo hollered in time to John's draining shunts, causing a loud plap plap plap sound as he slammed into her ass.

John slowly drained the last of his cum from his tight balls, along with Jo's painful-sounding grunts.

John fell upon Jo's small frame, exhausted, breathing hard.

Jo's head was still and silent against the hard top of the table.

Charlotte panicked and quickly moved in to push John's spent heaving caucus from Jo's small inanimate body.

"Jo! Jo! Are you okay?" Urgently shouted Charlotte as she rolled John's limp body off of her.

Jo's head was stock still without sound. Charlotte quickly rolled her onto her back and gently held her face. Jane promptly joined in.

"Jo, Jo, can you hear me?" Charlotte cried before turning on Jane, "Are you fucking satisfied now, you fucking bitch!"

"Charlotte, I swear," Jane trailed off, visibly shaking on the spot.

"You and your fucking pursuit of something new, you daft, heatless rich bitch!" Angrily wailed Charlotte as she grabbed Jane threateningly by her shoulders.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry!"

"You heartless cunt! I'm going to, to, to'"

Charlotte's anger defused instantly as a murmur came from the prone Jo.

Charlotte and Jane quickly rounded and knelt down by Jo, lightly slapping her face to bring her around.

John sluggishly dragged himself off the floor to join them.

"Jo, Jo, are you okay? Asked Charlotte in a panic.

Jane burst into tears and held Jo's symbolist-like head in her arms.

Jo's eyes wearily opened and gasped. Her lips moved, but nobody could hear her.

"What was that?" Asked Charlotte.

Jo's watery but dreamy eyes fluttered as her lips made a few false starts to say something.

"What?"

Jo's voice suddenly burst into life.

"I said, Wow, that was fucking fantastic!"

Charlotte, Jane and John all looked at each other and started to laugh.

John drew himself up to his full height and bragged jokingly.

"Yes, ladies, I'm that good!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Laughed Jane and Charlotte in tandem bringing on relieved laughter from everyone.

Back2egg
Back2egg
485 Followers