Housesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her reaction, he moved a bit closer, so he didn't have to reach as far and slipped his hands under the side of her bottoms, pressing into her hips. While he did so, he watched for her to give him a negative reaction, but instead, she sighed and said, "That feels really good."

"I'm glad." He continued rubbing and kneading her hips before pulling her a bit closer to him, where her legs were starting to rest on his. While he had been rubbing primarily with his fingertips and palms, he allowed his thumbs to lip under her bottoms too, and while his fingers rubber her hips and thighs, his thumbs softly rubbed the juncture of her legs and pelvis, all the while watching for a reaction, but only getting a sigh, he continued.

As he began to put more focus on where his thumbs were, he noticed Tabi wiggling a bit more in her seat and as his fingers worked inward, he was pleased to not feel any hair, just a little bit of stubble, bringing a grin to his face. When his fingers touched at what he figured was right above her slit, he pressed a bit firmer, causing her to let out a moan rather than a sigh, "Do you want me to stop."

Tabi was silent for a moment before softly saying, "Please don't." He moved his thumbs in a circular motion and moved them lower, causing her to moan a bit again and her breathing to become shallower. He felt the change in her skin as his gingers neared her slit and he heard her moan again, then say, "Lower."

Teasing her a bit he said, "What'd you say?"

"Touch me lower." Taking her words as the go ahead, he separated her lips with one thumb, and ran his other along the inside of her slit, coating it in the distinct wetness of her pussy. She jerked and moaned again, pressing herself towards him. He removed his thumbs and she let out a whimper and her eyes shot open, "Why did you stop?!"

He smirked and replied, "So I can do this." He grabbed both sides of her bottoms, and pulled them downward, causing her to lift her hips, allowing them to come the rest of the way off as he scooted back. He lifted them above the water and smiled, "Do you need them anymore?"

"Not if you're going to keep that up."

"I can do one better, sit on the edge of the tub."

"But someone might see me?"

He laughed and scooted back towards her, "There's no one for a couple of miles, no one will see you." She looked at him and he could see her think before she reached behind her and pulled herself up onto the edge of the tub. Due to the brightness of the moon, he got his first real look at her nude body. He was right, her breasts were a solid B-cup, making them a perfect handful and as he gently pressed her legs apart, he could see that her pussy was indeed shaved with dark pink, puffy lips.

He moved between her leg, kneeling so that his face was at the same level as her pussy as she asked, "What are you going to do?"

"If it's okay with you, I'm going to eat you out."

"Oh, I've never had that done."

As he brought his mouth closer, he breathed, sending a shiver through her and said, "What have you done?"

She stammered out, "I've had sex twice, but never anything like this."

He smiled and said, "Then enjoy." Before she could respond, he pressed his mouth to her and sucked her lips into his mouth, and as she moaned, back off to separate her lips with his tongue, pushing it flat against her and licking towards her clit. He spent the next few minutes licking and sucking her, using her noises as a guide to what she liked. As expected, when he flicked her clit, she let out another moan and shuddered a bit.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to flick it with his tongue, as she continued to moan and twitch, he brought his hand up, and gently slipped a finger inside of her causing her to moan out, "Oh my god!" He gently worked his finger in and out of her while maintaining the attention on her clit and within 15 or 20 seconds, she let out a long moan, and he felt his finger being clamped down on. As her orgasm quaked through her body, Alex licked as much of her cream up as he could, not slowing down until he felt her orgasm doing the same.

As she leaned back against the cover, he leaned back on his haunches and waited for her breathing to return to normal before saying, "How was that?"

She took another couple deep breaths and then looked down at him with what could only be described as fiery lust and said, "That was amazing." She slipped back into the water and moved towards him, placing her hands on his thighs, "You're overdressed."

"That I am, why don't you fix that?" She reached towards him, finding the tie of his short, undoing it, then with his help, she shimmied his shorts off and dropping them on the towel warmer with her bathing suit. He scooted to the edge of his seat and grabbed her hips, pulling her into his lap. For the first time in a couple of years, their lips crashed together, and they passionately kissed for a few moments, their hands wandering the other's body.

Tabi began to grind into him, causing her to groan into their kiss as she pressed her slit against him. When they pulled away to breathe, she pressed her forehead to his, "Do you have a condom."

Alex realized that he didn't; dejected he said, "No, Dave might, but I don't even know where to look."

Tabi let out a sigh of frustration, then said, "You'll be my first."

"What do you mean? You said you've had sex twice."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand, "You'll be the first without a condom."

"...Oh...are you sure?"

Rather than respond, she raised her hips, pressed his head to her opening and with a groan, slid him inside of her. With him fully inside of her, she finally spoke, "Oh my god this feels so much better than with a condom."

He nodded in response and pressed up into her. The adage that girls were tight when they hadn't had much sex seemed to be true because Alex was average in the length and girth department, but he felt Tabi's walls gripping him tightly as she began to grind against him. For the next few minutes, they ground against each other, her moaning as she sloshed water over the side of the tub and him pressing into her. As her next orgasm neared, she pressed her face into the nape of his neck, letting out a long moan as she pressed down and against him; he gave her ass a squeeze, sending her over the orgasmic edge.

Alex could only sit there, pressing into her as he felt her walls contract around his shaft as she rode her orgasm to completion. As she began to relax, she lifted her head and looked at him almost drunkenly, "That was amazing."

He pressed up into her again, causing her to groan again and said, "I agree, want to try something else?" She nodded but didn't move; Alex looked around and then said, "Sit on the filter cover and lean back." Tabi turned her head to see where he was meaning and then slowly raised herself up, groaning as his cock slipped from her. She did as he said, leaning back until she was reclined against the cover; with her situated, Alex stood up, getting another clear look at her naked body as he stepped between her legs, bringing another smile to his face.

She reached out and gently took his cock in her hands, pulling him to her; she again pressed his head to her slit, once it had penetrated, she let go and relaxed as Alex grabbed the hot tub on either side of her and pushed himself the rest of the way in, he groaned as she sighed, feeling him fill her again. She could feel him deeper this time and wrapping her legs around him, held him to her until she was used to him; once she was, she loosened her legs, and he was able to begin thrusting.

He started to thrust in and out of her, first with shallow thrusts, then beginning to pull out further each time and pushing back into her, causing her to moan with each thrust. With each subsequent movement, he picked up his pace, until he was pumping in and out of fast enough and firm enough that he was having to hold onto her hips, pulling her against him; and causing her breasts to match thrust, bouncing up and down subtly.

As the water began to slosh over the edges again, he could feel his own orgasm coming creeping up on him. As his orgasm continued to build, she squeaked out "Give it to me!" as he continued to thrust, Tabi began to cum again for a third time, moaning "Oh God," again. Rather than letting her ride her orgasm, Alex continued to thrust, prolonging her orgasm, but at the same time, expediting his.

He had a clear thought for a moment and realized that as much as he wanted to fill her with his cum, he thought better of it, and as her orgasm was waning, he felt his surging inside of him. He quickly pulled out and stroked his cock a couple of times, sending him over the final edge and he erupted on Tabi's body. It may have been the tabooness of having sex in the open, the dry spell he had been going through, or even the fact that he finally had sex with Tabi after multiple blue ball incidents, either way, his orgasm was one of the hardest that he had had in a long time, causing him to shut his eyes as it wracked his body.

As his orgasm waned, he heard Tabi let out a scream, causing his eyes to shoot open as she yelled, "What is wrong with you?!"

He looked at her and saw that he had shot cum on her stomach, between her breast and some had even landed on her chin. He could see she was clearly upset and managed to stammer out, "I didn't know what to do other than pull out..."

She stood up and pushed him back, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUM ON MY FACE!"

She climbed out of the tub grabbing her clothes as he followed her towards the house, "Tabi wait, I didn't do it on purpose." She got to the bathroom where she had changed, slamming the door as he tried to explain that he was being honest but all he heard was her slamming things around and running water as she cleaned up and got changed. As he grabbed a spare towel from the shelf and wrapping it around his waist, Tabi emerged from the bathroom pushing past him.

"Get out of the way Alex."

He followed her towards the door and out into the driveway, "Tabi, Tabi! I get why you're mad, but where else was I was supposed to cum?"

She opened her door and turned back towards him, "I don't know, but cumming on my face was too much!"

He threw his hands up, "You're ridiculous! I didn't do it on purpose and after four or five blue ball incidents, it isn't surprising that I came that hard."

"I'm ridiculous? We could have talked about where you were going to cum."

He laughed, "You were the one who put me inside of you without a condom."

She glared at him, "That is beside the point!"

"No, it's not! We didn't talk about it, and I aimed for your tits, and I missed, I'm sorry."

He could see her fuming, but after a few moments of staring at each other, she stepped from her car and glared at him, then moved until she was right in front of him. They looked at each other for a moment before she said, "Why didn't you cum inside of me?"

He was taken aback for moment, unsure of what she had said, "What?"

She looked at him and repeated herself, "Why didn't you cum inside of me?"

"How the fuck did we go from you being mad that I came on your face, to you asking why I didn't cum inside of you?"

"I dunno, but all this arguing is turning me on." Thoroughly confused, he looked at her blanky; she smirked and said, "Come on, let's go back inside, I would like round two."

She walked past him and headed back towards the house, he turned and muttered, "Are you kidding me?"

She heard him, turned and said, "No, I'm not kidding." He shook his head confused, but at the same time, turned on and willing to give her what she wanted; as long as she didn't try to rip his dick off, but he decided it was a risk he was going to take.

12