Housewife and Whore

Story Info
A hot wife adds sexy spice to working from home.
3.5k words
4.06
30.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Cathy and I had been working from home for several months. We'd settled into a routine with Cathy using the kitchen as her office with her laptop on the kitchen table and me working at the big wooden desk in the spare bedroom we used as a home office. We weren't finding home working too bad and we were getting our work done, especially since we'd been able to off load our three year old daughter to Cathy's parents during the day.

But there were some things I was really missing. I missed the office girls strolling through the open plan area showing off their assets in micro skirts, sheer nylons and thin tight blouses. I missed talking dirty with the other guys discussing the office girls, showing hot pictures of our wives, partners and girl friends and sharing porn sites we'd found evaded our company's IT security system. I missed being in the privacy of a workplace restroom cubicle with my pants down and my cock hard in my hand jerking semen over the cubicle wall as I ogled porn on a tablet or magazine or thought about what I'd like to do with the office girls.

I was sitting on my black leather swivel office chair at the bedroom desk working on a long report. I had no business meetings and I knew I wouldn't be interrupted. The bedroom door unexpectedly opened and Cathy walked in. I felt as if an electric shock had hit me.

When I'd last seen Cathy an hour or so previously she'd been in a big floppy woollen jumper, old faded blue jeans and carpet slippers. Now she was in a dark blue pin striped business skirt so high up her sheer tan nylon clad legs that I caught a glimpse of stocking tops, suspender clasps and bare thigh above. Up top she was in a figure clinging white blouse. Her shoulder length blonde hair was in a businesslike pony tail, her feet were in shiny black high heels and her big dark rimmed glasses gave her a look of mixed professionalism and vulnerability.

Cathy stood for a moment letting me lust for her as she leaned back against the wall. She was rocking slightly on her heels and arching her back just a little so her big breasts bulged under her blouse and the thin white cloth peaked over her nipples. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Cathy's just nearing thirty with a good figure and even in a jumper and jeans she looked good. Dressed in that blouse, skirt, nylons and high heels she was as sex bomb red hot as any porn girl or office eye candy I'd masturbated over in the restroom cubicle.

With her eyes meeting mine and a mischievous smile on her face Cathy slowly crouched down as if to get something out of the lowest drawer of the tall filing cabinet in our bedroom office. She squatted demurely with her knees together like women in skirts learn to do with men around. That pulled what little there was of her skirt high up her thigh to show me even more of her stocking tops and bare thigh, and a peep of the gusset of her panties. They were deep black.

"Here's your sexy secretary." Cathy said, looking up at me through her so innocent glasses. "And she's letting her boss see her knickers up her skirt."

As she spoke Cathy turned to face me and swung her legs wide treating me to a full frontal view up her skirt. Her panties were deep black satin, barely covering the bulge of her sex mound and showing the dimpled cameltoe line of her vagina slit. I'd never seen Cathy in that outfit or underwear before but I remembered some mail order packages which had arrived the last week. I got the picture. Cathy and I have a pretty active sex life, but now with our little daughter out of the way at Cathy's parents we had the house to ourselves and Cathy wanted some more fun.

As I stared at her panties, Cathy reached between her legs. She stroked the bare inside tops of her thighs and the thin gusset between her legs, running her fingertips along the outline of her slit for a few penis-straining moments.

"But my boss wants to see his secretary's hairy cunt, not just her sexy knickers."

Cathy pulled her panties aside to show her vagina slit ringed by her brown pubic hair and pulled open by her spread legs so her inner labia peeped out. Then, still smiling mischievously Cathy rose and bent over our little office printer with her back to me. Her skirt was thin and tight enough to show the outline of her panties and I saw her stockings were seamed. Bending like that pulled her skirt up at the back just far enough for the gusset of her panties to show, and of course to display those superb stocking tops and black suspender straps. She spread her legs wide which pulled her skirt up higher and looked at me over her shoulder.

"And here's the office whore bending over the photocopier inviting the boys to pull her knickers down."

As she spoke Cathy wiggled her skirt-clad bottom at me. I've found that every office has its "office whore" as Cathy put it. She's the woman who lets you get your hands on her tits and bum at office parties and gives you hand jobs in the office storeroom. At my company the office whore had been pretty little brunette Debbie, nineteen and straight out of school. I'd often admired Debbie's big young breasts through her provocatively tight tops, her long legs, her microskirt clad backside and panty peeps as she bent over the photocopier. I'd never dared touch her but I'd left plenty of semen splashes on the cubicle wall thinking of her. I was certainly missing Debbie!

I rose from my chair. I lifted Cathy's skirt right up over her bottom above her panties. Her panties were thin black satin taut over her bum. Cathy spread her legs as wide as she could as my exploring hand followed the hems of her panties across her soft smooth bum cheeks before my hand slid slowly down between her legs brushing the inside tops of her thighs. Cathy moaned and trembled with excitement as my fingers crept along the thin smooth taut gusset between her legs, then stroked her vagina lips through the smooth black satin. I felt her panties moisten with her juice.

After I'd fondled her pussy for a while, still bending over the printer Cathy whispered:

"Pull my knickers down." She spoke softly. but with excitement in her voice.

As Cathy spoke she closed her legs together squeezing my hand between her soft thighs. Closing her legs like that let me slip her panties down her thighs to just below her stocking tops. She let her panties drop and kicked them aside. Then her legs were wide again, my fingers were ruffling her juice moistened cunt hair and she was grunting and gasping with sex pleasure as. I assumed she wanted shagging like that, from behind bent over, and I began to unzip. But my wife had other ideas.

Cathy rose then sat on my black leather swivel office chair. She crossed her legs, pulled the hem of her short skirt demurely down round her thighs so her stocking tops were only just showing, and she undid a blouse button.

"My turn now," Cathy said. "I'm the boss and one of my dirty minded pervert staff comes into my office and exposes his cock to me."

Cathy gave me a lewd grin and slowly uncrossed then crossed her legs again giving me a glimpse up her skirt of her naked pussy. Cathy's panties were still on the floor where she'd kicked them.

I got the idea. Like most guys I fantasised about exposing my sex kit to women at work. My seven inches of hard muscle is nothing to be ashamed of but I'd never dared, not even for Debbie. Clearly Cathy had the same fantasy.

I stepped out of the bedroom then walked back in again like I was entering her office. Cathy turned to look at me and I saw she'd undone another blouse button. I stood there for a moment leering at her. Then I unzipped and opened my trousers, and pulled them and my light blue cotton briefs down my thighs below my hairy balls. I spread my legs as far as my briefs stretched round my thighs would allow and I thrust my hard up erect penis toward her.

"This is what whores like you want isn't it?" I said, trying to sound like the dirty minded pervert she wanted.

"You dirty pervert!" Cathy said. "How dare you behave like that!" But she was suppressing a grin.

"Spread your legs for me and show me your hairy cunt, whore" I said.

Cathy swung her legs wide to give me a full frontal upskirt view of her stocking tops cunt. I stepped up to her and fondled her breasts through the thin white cloth of her blouse. She gasped as my hands caught her peaking nipples. I undid another blouse button, pulled her blouse open, stood between her legs and slid my lust and erection swollen cock head between her breasts. I squeezed her breasts together around my straining hard shaft.

'Do you like my cock between your tits, whore?" I said, "or would you prefer it down here?"

As I spoke I reached down and slid my hand up her bare thigh above her stocking top to fondle her pussy and ruffle her juice sodden cunt hair. Cathy gasped with sex pleasure then replied:

"I'll show you where I want a dirty pervert's big stiff cock."

She leaned forward looking up at me so her eyes met mine. She kissed my big round lust and erection swollen cock head and flicked her tongue deliciously across its tip. Then she licked her tongue slowly and smoothly up and down my shaft fingering my balls as she did. She reached up to unbutton my shirt. I took my trousers and briefs off completely and stood between Cathy's spread legs thrusting my rampant hard cock forward toward her face. Then as an afterthought I lifted my knee up onto the desk. That got my legs really wide and pulled my muscles deliciously taut with my hard erect penis sticking straight forward toward Cathy and swinging heavily right in front of her face.

Like she always does when she sucks me off Cathy started with just the head of my penis in her mouth, licking and massaging it exquisitely with her tongue and lips. At the same time her fingers played between my spread legs, lightly caressing my balls, stroking my arse and the inside tops of my thighs and running her finger along my bum crack the way she knows drives me wild. She worked my shaft hard as steel and to the peak of sexual sensitivity.

I was grunting with the almost agonising sex pleasure by the time Cathy's head started smoothly and rhythmically bobbing to slide her tight wet lips up and down my erect penis, sliding right up over its big round head. Her lips were catching the ridge between my shaft and head the way she knows I like. Looking down my belly I saw she was taking my cock so far into her mouth her lips and nose were meeting my pubic hair.

After exquisite minutes of Cathy's lips and tongue my cum started to rise. I thrust forward as my body involuntarily tried to get my penis as far down Cathy's throat as it could, and I pulled Cathy's head against my belly. We hadn't had sex for a few days before and in an exquisite orgasm I spurted what felt like a huge load into Cathy's mouth.

After I'd come Cathy held my penis in her mouth for a few moments and I held her face against my bush of pubic hair. Finally Cathy's lips slid smoothly off my cock head. That nearly took my still mostly erect penis to another cum. I wrapped my hand round my shaft and tugged a last pulse of orgasm pleasure and spurt of semen out of my penis. My last splash of semen landed on Cathy's breasts.

My swinging cock was dripping a strand of semen. Cathy, as much housewife as whore, told me to get some pants on so it didn't drip onto the carpet. Just for fun, and being the dirty minded pervert she wanted, I picked up Cathy's tiny black panties from the floor where she'd kicked them aside and put them on. They were only just big enough to cover my penis and a wet patch of semen appeared where the thin satin showed the outline of my cock head.

"You pervert!" Cathy said with a laugh. She doesn't know I regularly played with her panties.

Cathy stayed nude but for stockings and heels as we drank a coffee. My erection was soon rising stiff again. The satin was so thin and taut over my penis it showed the outline of my erect penis in perfect detail.

"You want more, don't you?" Cathy said, stroking my erection through her panties with her fingertips, her mischievous smile showing she wanted more too. I would have settled for sex there and then, but Cathy had an even better suggestion.

"Its ages since we took some pictures for our private album" she said. "We've got the house to ourselves, so why don't we?"

She was right. Like most of the guys at work we kept our "private album" of photographs. Cathy has always been an exhibitionist. She likes to show her body off and it's certainly worth showing. Our album went back to our student days, through honeymoon nude beach pictures, married kink and hardcore pictures till just after our daughter arrived. Since then we didn't get much opportunity.

At work I'd only been able to show the guys old nude pictures of Cathy or more recent ones of her in a bikini, though Cathy in a bikini is certainly hot enough to get guys splashing semen over the cubicle wall. I had nothing like the penis-straining shots of wives, partners and girl friends in poses I could hardly believe that some guys brought in. Now we had all the privacy we could want.

"How about a sexy secretary strip?" I suggested. Cathy was all for it too.

Cathy put her secretary outfit on again, including her black panties, and this time with a thin strapped black bra that matched her panties and had thin satin cups that only just slung her big round breasts. I just put on my briefs and I got my camera. Its an expensive DSLR and its optical quality is so good it would catch every strand of Cathy's pubic hair from five metres, even better in the confines of our spare bedroom.

Cathy started with a crouching upskirt panty show and bending over the printer like she'd done earlier. Then she perched on the desk and slowly stripped: skirt, blouse, bra, panties and suspender belt in that order leaving her sheer tan nylons till last. She stepped each of her high heel clad feet in turn up onto the office chair to slowly peel them off. Then she posed nude for me, squatting and kneeling on the desk, bending over it, and sprawling on the desk and chair with her legs wide and her breasts and bottom thrust out as hot as any porn girl.

I got some shots which would certainly strain the guys' dicks when I next took them into the office. I didn't just enjoy her striptease and erotically posed naked body with my eyes and camera. My exploring hands enjoyed her too, her long smooth legs, big soft breasts, sensuously rounded bottom. Cathy knows what seeing her in porn quality nude poses does for me. More than that, when I moved in for close ups Cathy's fingers teased my bulging erection through my briefs. Very soon I felt as if my penis was ready to explode out through them.

Cathy was getting more and more aroused too. As I played with her my hand was constantly between her spread legs ruffling her cunt fur and stroking her juice wetted vagina lips. When Cathy and I fuck I normally pleasure her hot with my fingers, lips and tongue so she's on the brink of a climax when my cock slides in. Sometimes she climaxes whilst I'm pleasuring her so my cock treats her to a second orgasm.

I'd been photographing Cathy kneeling on the desk with her legs wide. I could't keep my hands off her cunt and it was obvious her climax was rising. I put my camera down and began to pleasure her more methodically as she knelt there, stroking her juice lubed labia and circling and criss crossing the little pleasure peak of her clit.

It didn't take long for Cathy to come. Her body stiffened, her hips thrust toward me and her breasts swung up as her back arched. I held my hand cupped over her sex mound and moments later she rammed her cunt against my hand as she juddered in the pulses of an explosive orgasm. When we have sex with our daughter in the house Cathy always suppresses her orgasm cry. But this time Cathy cried out as loud as she used to shriek before our daughter. After she'd climaxed she stayed kneeling with her eyes closed enjoying her afterglow with my hand cupped over her throbbing pussy. Cathy's eyes opened and I saw she was still hot and wild.

With a moan of lust Cathy quickly moved so she was sitting on the edge of the desk with her legs spread wide. She reached her arms out to me. I knew what she wanted. I stripped off my briefs and stood naked between Cathy's legs. I pulled her against me by her waist so her big soft breasts squashed against my chest and my hard penis was squeezed between her belly and mine. We held each other, kissing passionately and with our hands exploring each other's naked body.

Then with an excited cry Cathy wrapped her legs round my waist and grabbed my arms to pull me against her. The big round head of my almost vertical penis was poking her right on her pussy and in a moment I'd slid in full length with my pubic hair tangled with hers. Then I began.

I've been married to Cathy long enough to know just what she likes. I treated her to long smooth full length thrusts of my penis, moving my body slightly to excite different areas of her vagina and clit, pressing my belly against hers for depth. As she held me tight I ran my hands over her lovely smooth naked back and thighs and ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

Cathy climaxed while I was fucking her on the desk, though not as spectacularly as that first orgasm I'd given her with my fingers. She gave a little cry, her hands clawed my back, she pressed her face against my chest, her legs round me pulled me hard against her and as her body juddered her heels beat against my bum. Moments later my own cum rose. Cathy held me tight against her with her arms and legs as I rammed my belly against her, pushing her back across the desk. My penis jerked inside her, filling her vagina in a delicious semen spurting orgasm. I've never been as good as Cathy at suppressing my own orgasm grunts, certainly not in an orgasm as meaty as that one!

I staggered back from Cathy. This time, exhausted after frantic sex, neither of us bothered much about the semen dripping from my swinging penis or trickling from Cathy's cunt onto the desk. Regretfully we both knew the time for fun was over and it was time for us to get dressed and back to work.

"How's your schedule for tomorrow?" my sexy boss asked, pausing on her way through the bedroom door.

"My diary's clear all morning." I replied.

"10am in my office. Don't be late" my boss said with a grin. Then she left for her kitchen office with my eyes locked on the seamed backs of her nylons.

Sitting at my desk I inserted my private memory stick into my laptop and scrolled to one of my favourite pictures. There was Cathy bent nude over the kitchen table with her big pendulous breasts hanging, her cunt hair peeping out between her spread legs, her high heels getting her love slit to just the right height and her eyes looking hungrily at me over her shoulder. Lots of semen had been splashed against the cubicle wall by me and the guys at work over that picture.

I certainly made sure I wasn't late for the next morning's meeting, but that's another story.