Housework Incentives

Story Info
He helps to motivate me...
2.6k words
4.42
42.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers

"I think the house could do with a bit of a clean today," you announce one Saturday afternoon. "So, since you enjoy all those historical fantasies so much, today you can play the part of a servant." You pull out a bag and tell me, "Take your uniform upstairs and change into it. You can't wear anything that isn't provided in this bag. I will have a few items to add when you come back downstairs."

I take the bag upstairs, get undressed and take the items of clothing out of the bag: a pair of sheer black stockings, a suspender belt, lacy black g-string knickers, a pair of heels, a black skirt, a white blouse and a small white apron, edged with frills. First, I fasten the lacy black suspender belt around my waist and slide the stockings up my legs, attaching them to the clips hanging from the belt, before putting the knickers on over the top of the suspender belt. The skirt is flared, very short and made of a stiff satiny fabric. When I pull it up, it reaches just to the top of the stockings and barely covers my arse. Next, I put on the short-sleeved blouse. It is made of a sheer fabric that leaves little to the imagination. It fits tightly, buttoning up at the front to just above my tits, the fabric straining over them. I slip my feet into the black high heels and add the final item, a small white apron that ties around my waist. Now fully dressed, I feel almost as exposed as if I was naked.

I make my way unsteadily down the stairs, struggling with the height of the heels. Self-consciously, I stand in front of you, allowing you to inspect me and my outfit. You adjust my position, placing my hands behind my back, pulling my shoulders back to push out my tits and spreading my legs to about shoulder-width. Then you stand back and smile in approval at the sight before you. Your first addition to my outfit is a collar around my neck, which you fasten carefully, gently lifting my hair away from my neck and kissing my neck and shoulders. You then kiss your way down each arm before attaching a cuff to each wrist.

"Now," you begin, "I know how much you dislike housework, so each task will be accompanied by a certain incentive. First of all, there is some washing up to be done." You guide me into the kitchen and position me in front of the sink, passing me a pair of rubber gloves. Then you attach a chain to my collar, using the hook at one end to clip it onto a ring on the collar. You pass the other end of the chain around the base of the taps and fasten it back onto itself. "There you are," you say, "literally chained to the kitchen sink!" The chain is long enough for me to carry out the task easily, but not long enough for me to move away from the sink and I realise that I have no choice but to complete the task. You leave the room, returning periodically to check on my progress.

When I have completed the washing up, you unchain me from the sink and use the chain to guide me into the living room. You have positioned the vacuum cleaner ready in the middle of the room. "Bend over," you order. I comply, bending cautiously in order to maintain my balance in the high heels. You pull my knickers to one side and push your finger into my pussy. "You're already wet, my slut, and I haven't even touched you yet." Withdrawing your finger from my pussy, you slide it into my mouth, making me lick it clean of my juices. Then I feel you sliding my knickers to one side again and pushing something smooth and hard into my pussy. You push it in deeply and it is followed by another similar object. I recognise them as my pair of Ben Wa balls. Once they are fully inserted, you replace my knickers over my pussy and instruct me to begin vacuuming.

I can barely feel the balls inside me when I am standing still, but every time I move forward with the vacuum cleaner, I feel them bump against each other, causing a small jolt of pleasure. You sit on the sofa, pretending to read a book, but mostly enjoying watching the look on my face every time the balls jiggle inside me. By the time I finish vacuuming the living room, I am highly aroused. "Please, Sir, may I play with myself?" I beg.

You laugh softly, "No. You have many more tasks to complete before you will be allowed to cum." I frown in disappointment, feeling frustrated by the arousal caused by the balls and needing some extra stimulation to reach an orgasm. You notice the look on my face and beckon me over to you. "Such an ungrateful slut... I see I will have to correct your behaviour..." You pull me over your knee and lift up my skirt. You caress my arse before bringing your hand down in a sharp spank. I cry out in surprise as the balls in my pussy jolt and I try to rub my needy clit against your leg. You widen your legs so that one rests under my stomach and the other under my thighs, ensuring that I cannot gain any stimulation to my clit. Then you resume spanking me, landing ten stinging blows until my arse turns pink. My arousal builds as the balls move inside me with each swat, but it is not enough to tip me over the edge. You stop and guide me to my feet.

Leaving the balls inside me, you lead me back to the kitchen for my next task. "Get down on your hands and knees," you instruct. In this position, the skirt rides up and my arse is exposed, covered only by the narrow strip of the g-string. I hear you opening the lid of a tube before I feel something hard and slippery nudging at my arse hole. I try to relax as you maintain a gentle but insistent pressure until I feel the plug firmly seated in my arse. The plug is fairly small, but the combination with the balls in my pussy makes me feel fuller than usual and I squirm in discomfort. You pass me a cloth and some floor cleaner and watch from the doorway as I work my way backwards towards you.

"Good girl," you tell me when I finish. "I think it is time for a break now. Stay on your hands and knees." The chain is still attached to my collar and you use it to lead me down the hallway and into the living room. The humiliation of having to crawl behind you is intensified by the exposure of my arse and the feeling of the balls jiggling inside my pussy. You order me to kneel up before pulling my hands behind my back and fastening the restraints together. Then you pull out your hard cock. I begin to lick the tip, swirling my tongue around it before taking the head into my mouth, feeling my lips being stretched to accommodate your girth. My tongue licks up and down your cock before I return my attention to the head, tasting the pre-cum that has gathered there. You moan in pleasure and push your cock deeper into my mouth, continuing until the head reaches my gagging point. With my hands secured behind my back, the only way I can resist is to lean back, but you notice my attempt to retain control and cradle the back of my head to hold it still. You are merciful and do not push too far, thrusting your cock in and out of my mouth without causing too much gagging. Your thrusts become faster until I feel you spurt your cum into my throat. My face contorts slightly in displeasure at the taste, but thankfully you do not notice, lost in your own ecstasy as I swallow your cum.

"Now, let's see what else needs doing..." you say as you remove your cock from my mouth. You use the leash to gently tug me to my feet and pull me upstairs to the bedroom. On the bed, you have laid out a set of clean bed linen, topped with a pair of nipple clamps. My hands are still secured behind my back, pushing out my tits, and you take advantage of this to squeeze and pinch my nipples until they are hard. You unbutton the top of my blouse, pulling my tits up to release them from the fabric. The bunched fabric below them keeps my tits lifted but exposed. You bend to suck on one nipple before attaching the first clamp, tightening it so that it maintains a very firm grip and causing me to shriek at the sudden pain. Ignoring my cries, you suck on the other nipple and then attach the other clamp before clipping the chain between the clamps onto a ring on my collar and unclipping my wrists from behind my back.

"Please, Sir, it hurts. They are too tight," I whimper.

"I'll remove them when you've finished changing the bed," you reply dispassionately. I strip the bed, moaning periodically in pain. As I fumble to put on the pillowcases and duvet cover, the sting in my nipples begins to subside. You watch me closely, occasionally inspecting my nipples to ensure the blood flow is not being cut off too much. Eventually, I finish my task and move to stand in front of you. You tug on the chain, causing me to cry out, before you remove the first clamp. I whimper loudly as the blood begins to rush back into the nipple and you repeat the process on the other side. Then you move behind me and begin to rub my clit slowly, distracting me slightly from the pain. But before I reach orgasm, you stop and withdraw your hand. I moan in frustration... a few more strokes would have been all that was needed to tip me over the edge.

"I think you're making far too much noise," you whisper in my ear. "Let's see what we can do about that..." You steer me towards the bathroom and present my next task. "You're going to clean the bathroom until it sparkles. And while you do it, you're going to keep this ruler in your mouth. If the ruler drops, I will use it on your arse." My eyes widen in trepidation at the thought of the flexible plastic ruler striking my arse. "I think your uniform needs a slight adjustment too..." you tell me, pulling down the tiny skirt. Although the skirt did not cover much of my arse, I feel even more exposed and vulnerable without it, now wearing just the tiny frilly apron to cover my skimpy knickers.

You place the ruler into my mouth and indicate that I should begin cleaning. I clean the sink, concentrating on holding the ruler tightly between my lips. As I kneel to clean the floor of the shower, I wince, feeling the butt plug shift. This causes the ruler to slip from my mouth. I hastily pick it up, hoping that you haven't noticed. But of course you have.

You command me to stay where I am and you take the ruler from me. I hold my breath in anticipation and release a loud moan as I feel the plastic come down on my arse. Again and again you bring the ruler down, striking each cheek alternately until you reach a total of ten swats. Each painful blow causes me to cry out. You then order me to turn to face you and to kneel up. I am expecting to feel your cock enter my mouth and I cry out in pain and shock when I feel the ruler come down on one of my tits. You continue to deliver five very painful swats on each tit, with some of the blows landing on my nipples, which are still sensitised from being clamped previously. By the time you reach the tenth and final strike, I am screaming out with each blow and considering using my safe word. And yet each strike causes a small jolt of pleasure down to my clit and pussy.

You bend to kiss me deeply, and then tell me, "Since the ruler wasn't enough to keep you quiet, we'll have to try something else." You go into the bedroom and bring back a leather crop, placing it between my teeth. The crop is heavier than the ruler and I struggle to keep hold of it. I am nearly finished when I feel you push on the plug that is still stretching my arse. I cry out in surprise and the crop falls to the floor. You pick it up and I begin to protest, trying to persuade you that it was your fault it fell. This merely causes you to announce that I will endure a further element to the punishment for arguing with you.

Leaving me kneeling on the floor, you kneel behind me and begin rubbing my pussy through my skimpy knickers, pushing your finger inside me through the fabric. You stroke my clit and I am surprised when you do not stop as I reach a powerful orgasm. As I relax into your arms in my ecstasy, your attention returns to my pussy, making sure that the fabric absorbs as much of my juices as possible, before you guide me to my feet and into the bedroom, taking the crop with you.

You remove my blouse before you position me at the side of the armchair, bending me at the waist and attaching my wrist cuffs to each other behind my back. Then you pull my knickers down and help me to step out of them, leaving me wearing only stockings, a suspender belt, heels and the tiny apron. Then you reach around me and stuff the knickers into my mouth. I squeak in muffled protest as I taste my juices on them, but I do not dare try to spit them out. The knickers mute my moan as the first blow of the crop lands squarely on my arse. You skillfully land each of the ten strikes in a slightly different spot, covering my arse with criss-crossing red stripes. My arse feels as if it is on fire and tears are beginning to roll down my cheeks.

Then you reach beneath me and pull the Ben Wa balls out of my pussy, stretching the opening slightly as it releases its grip on them. You quickly replace them with your cock, thrusting into me in one hard stroke. You pound mercilessly in and out of my pussy, banging your hips into my bruised cheeks and knocking the plug deeper into my arse with every thrust. But despite the pain, my hips raise to meet your cock. You force me to take every inch of you inside me, again and again. The friction from the arm of the chair is enough to bring me to another crashing orgasm. As my pussy clenches around your cock, you reach your own orgasm, filling my pussy with your cum. We lay still for a while, recovering, your body gently resting on mine.

Your arms wrap around me, pulling me up and turning me to face you so that you can kiss me. "Now that the house is clean," you tell me, "we can go downstairs and relax this evening."

naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers