Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I suppose it isn't," she said. "According to my parents, that's where I was conceived."

"I suppose you're grateful they didn't conceive you in Toad Suck, Arkansas?" he asked with a smile.

"Every day of my life," she joked back. "Now it's my turn to ask a question." Franklin looked at her with curiosity.

"Shoot," he said with a smile.

"How are things between you and your wife?" she asked. Franklin's smile disappeared for a moment. Apparently, Houston had struck a nerve.

"Why do you ask?" he responded.

"I'm interested in body language," she said. "You can tell a lot about someone if you know what to look for. For example, I recently saw a series of photos with you and your wife at a State dinner. I was just curious to know if my initial assessment was right."

"And what assessment might that be?" he asked. Houston smiled and waved a finger.

"You tell me," she said. He nodded his head and looked down for a moment before answering.

"I suppose we're not much different from most couples who've been married as long as Nancy and I," he said.

"But I doubt that most couples are okay with one spouse having multiple affairs," she said. "It's not exactly a state secret, you know, Senator."

"No, it's not," he said. "I take it you've seen my profile, then. Alright. I'll answer your question. Nancy and I have an agreement. She does her thing, I do mine and we don't make a public fuss about it. Does that answer your question?"

"And your relationship with the former First Lady?" she asked. "Elizabeth Skaggs?"

"Liz was an exceptional woman," he said. "She could have anyone she wanted, but she chose that... Lincoln Skaggs. Why do you ask?"

"I saw a photo of you dancing with her, and the two of you seemed rather... close," she said. "Were the two of you ever... intimate?" He chuckled at that.

"Promise you won't tell the president?" he asked.

"My lips are sealed," she said.

"Once or twice," he said. "They both liked to... play around, if you will. Except she was a bit more discreet than he was. And she had a kinky side I could relate to. What can I say? I like to watch."

"It must've hit you pretty hard when she died," John said. Franklin turned to look at John before speaking.

"Yes, it hit us all hard," he said.

"Didn't you find it a bit strange that a woman as young as she was and as fit as she was, would have a stroke at her age?" John asked.

"Well, to be honest, yes, I did," he said. "But I wasn't too surprised, really. She was under a lot of stress, from what Lincoln told me. Life in this town can get pretty stressful sometimes."

"No doubt. It probably didn't help hearing about her sister getting shot," John said. Franklin's face turned white. Yes, John thought. He HAD struck a nerve.

"Her sister?" Franklin asked.

"Yes, Mona Larsen," John said. "Ever hear that name before?"

"No, I can't say that I have," Franklin said. John didn't need a verifier to tell Legstrom was lying. It was written all over his face. "Who was she?"

"She was a lawyer who founded something called the Mutual Marital Assurance Society, or MMAS," John said. "Ever hear either of those two names?"

"No, can't say that I have," Franklin said.

"That's interesting, because the company Houston used to work for had very close ties to them," John said. "They also ran a PAC that donated the maximum amount to several of your campaigns. In fact, the chairman of their board was a major bundler of yours. I know you've heard of Omega, right?"

"Yes, I have, and yes, it was a shock to me when I learned what they were really up to," Franklin said. John could see "lie" written all over Franklin's face. "That's why I was so glad to see that Houston joined you. I was so relieved to hear that she had escaped their clutches. As for this Mona person, I don't know what to say. Listen, why don't we discuss this later, perhaps in my office?" John thought about pressing the issue, but he remembered what Regis said and decided to back off.

"I look forward to that, Senator," he said.

"Good," Franklin said. "I think the entertainment is about to begin," he added, looking at the stage. John and Houston looked, and saw a spotlight shining on the curtains that covered the front of the small stage.

"What do you have planned?" John asked Franklin.

"Call it an object lesson in loyalty," the senator said. "And I see the man of the hour is here. Good," he added, waving to the three men who just entered the room. As John and Houston looked, they saw Ryan, escorted by two very large men in dark suits and sunglasses. As the three men made their way to them, John could see that Ryan wasn't being "escorted," per se -- he appeared to be carried by the two large men as his feet seemed to be an inch or two off the floor. They stopped in front of Franklin and let Ryan stand on his own two feet. John was relieved when he saw Ryan still wore the flag lapel pin he had given him earlier.

"Good to see you could make it tonight, Ryan," Franklin said. "I take it you already know John and Houston Smith." Ryan looked at John and Houston, his eyes wide, his face showing fear. "Yes, I know you met with them before. That's alright, though. They work for me as well. Well, maybe not directly for me, but you know what I mean. You gave them something of mine after I told you not to concern yourself. You know how I feel about disloyalty."

"Yes," Ryan said quietly, looking down.

"So, would you kindly tell these two federal agents that you consent to what is going to happen here?" Franklin asked. Ryan looked at John, embarrassed.

"I... consent to what will happen tonight," he said quietly.

"What IS going to happen here, Senator?" John asked. Franklin looked at him before speaking.

"As I said before, an object lesson in loyalty," he said. "Don't worry, no one is going to get hurt, at least not physically." He turned back to the two large men. "Prepare him," he said. As they watched, the two men picked Ryan up and half-walked, half-carried him to a chair sitting in front of the stage. They sat him in the chair and secured his arms and legs so he couldn't move. One of the men stood directly behind him as the other stood to the side.

"Is that really necessary?" John asked.

"I'm afraid so," Franklin said. "It's for his own safety." When they turned back to the stage, the curtain had opened and they saw two women standing in front of a long padded table.

"Who are those women?" Houston asked.

"The one in the short dress is Naomi Ogilvie, Ryan's wife," Franklin told her. "The other one is Nancy, my wife," he added. Nancy, dressed in a leather outfit and carrying a riding crop, stepped off the stage and stood in front of Ryan. She placed one end of the crop under Ryan's chin before speaking.

"You've been quite a naughty boy, haven't you, Ryan?" she asked in a loud stage voice, making sure everyone could hear. "HAVEN'T YOU?" she asked again, louder this time, as she pushed Ryan's chin up with her crop.

"Y... Yes," Ryan said quietly.

"What?" Nancy asked. "I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," Ryan said a bit louder.

"Yes, WHAT?" Nancy demanded.

"Yes... Ma'am," he said.

"Better," she said, moving to Ryan's side. She knelt down, putting her mouth close to Ryan's ear. "Your wife is quite a lovely woman, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ryan said.

"You've been married what, three years now?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Ryan repeated.

"And you love your wife dearly, don't you?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, ma'am, more than anything," Ryan said.

"And in those three years, she's been faithful to a fault, hasn't she?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Ryan said.

"And you've been faithful to her as well, haven't you?" Nancy asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I have," Ryan said.

"Your wife agrees with me, Ryan, that you've been a very naughty boy," Nancy said. "And you know what happens to naughty boys?"

"No, ma'am, I don't," Ryan said.

"Naughty boys get punished," Nancy said.

"Please don't hurt her," Ryan begged. "She didn't do anything." Nancy laughed out loud as she looked around the room.

"What chivalry," she announced to jeers. She turned back to Ryan. "You don't understand, dear boy. Naomi has agreed to help us punish you in a way that you will never forget." Ryan looked at his wife in shock and saw her smirking. Nancy turned to the two men and nodded her head. One of them pulled out a ball gag and forced it into his mouth. He struggled for a bit but stopped when Nancy slapped him. John turned to Franklin.

"I thought you said no one would be hurt, Senator," he said. Franklin waved him off.

"No one's been hurt, John," the senator said. "Just watch." As they watched, Nancy stepped back onto the stage. Walking to Naomi, she lifted the spaghetti straps holding her tiny dress in place and pulled them off her shoulders, letting the flimsy dress fall to the floor. Everyone could see that Naomi was naked under the dress. Nancy walked in front of Naomi, running her hands over Naomi's shaved pussy. Smiling, she turned back to Ryan.

"She's so wet, Ryan," Nancy said as she stepped off the stage. She laughed as she rubbed her finger under Ryan's nose. "Enjoy it while you can, Ryan. That's as close as you're going to get to her pussy for quite some time." Ryan shook his head, tears falling down his face. Nancy stepped back on the stage and motioned to someone waiting in the wings. Three very large men wearing loincloths stepped onto the stage. One was black, another was Hispanic and the third was white. They ogled Naomi before turning to Ryan.

"Say hello to Naomi's husband, gentlemen," she said.

"Hey," they all said with a smirk.

"Ryan, these three men are going to give your wife something you cannot," Nancy said. "And yes, they are going to denigrate you and humiliate you while they do it. And I promise you, Naomi will be ruined for you from this night forward. Never again will you ever be able to pleasure her." Naomi smiled, but there was no warmth in her smile.

As they all watched, the men removed their loincloths, revealing their monstrous dicks. Naomi got on her knees in front of them and sucked each one into her mouth, one at a time, all the while looking at her husband. Tears were falling down Ryan's face and he shook his head, but the large man behind him held his head and forced him to watch.

"Gentlemen, remove her shoes and place her on the table," Nancy ordered. The three men picked Naomi up and placed her on the table, her legs spread wide. They removed her shoes and tossed them on the floor of the stage. "Now, Ryan, watch your wife get truly fucked," Nancy said.

The Hispanic man was the first to fuck Naomi with his giant tool as she eagerly sucked the black cock resting on her face. As they all watched, the first man emptied his seed into her unprotected womb and pulled out. He was replaced by the large white man who fucked her full of his semen as she alternated between sucking the other two cocks.

When he finished, they all switched places and the black man fucked her as she moaned and cried for more. The men wasted no time humiliating Ryan as they each fucked her. Even Naomi joined in the humiliation. By now, Ryan was a mess, tears falling down his face as he was forced to watch his wife take on the three men. It was clear to him that she thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing.

"Senator, this is outrageous," Houston said. Franklin stopped rubbing himself long enough to respond.

"They're all consenting adults," he said. "And there's no laws being broken. Sit back and enjoy the show." John and Houston looked at each other for a moment as Franklin continued stroking himself.

By now, all three men had finished in her pussy and mouth, and were preparing her for the next round. The white man sat on the table, his erect cock sticking straight up. Naomi straddled him and sat down, taking the huge thing all the way in her pussy. The black man had her lean forward and smeared her back door with lube before working his cock inside her ass.

Once he was fully inside her, she opened her mouth and took the third cock down her throat. After a few strokes, they found a rhythm that worked and screwed her in all three holes. After they had finished in her a second time, they switched places and did it again. They rotated one more time before the men stood to the side, letting Ryan see their cum drooling out of her pussy and ass.

Nancy motioned to the man behind Ryan and he removed the ball gag from his mouth. Then they laid Ryan back, still in the chair. Naomi walked to Ryan and squatted over his face, forcing him to swallow the cum dripping out of her body.

"Eat it," she hissed. "That's right, you little wimp, eat it like a good cuckold." Ryan shook his head back and forth, refusing to obey. One of the large guards held his head still and pinched his nose, forcing him to open his mouth. Naomi rubbed her pussy on his face, making sure he swallowed as much as he could. She finally stood up and urinated on his face, laughing hysterically.

"Senator, if you don't put a stop to this right now, I will arrest everyone involved," John said. Franklin looked stopped masturbating long enough to consider what John said.

"You would, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Senator, I would," John said.

"On what charge?" Franklin asked.

"Don't worry. I'll think of something," he said.

"I believe you would," Franklin said. "Okay, have it your way." He motioned to Nancy, drawing his hand across his throat, signaling the end of the "show." Nancy got the message and pulled Naomi away.

The guards set John's chair back up and removed the restraints. John and Houston walked to Ryan, who was hysterical by now. As they approached him, Naomi started reaching out to Ryan, but John slapped her hands away.

"Get away from him," John ordered. "Haven't you done enough? Get me some towels. Clean him up. NOW!" he ordered. The guard looked at Nancy, who nodded her head. They left and returned a few moments later with towels. Houston began cleaning him as John checked him for damage. Naomi tried to approach Ryan but Houston stopped her with a withering look.

"Stay away from him, you worthless cunt," she hissed. Naomi jumped back, shocked that someone would speak to her like that. Nancy tried to intervene, but stopped when she saw the look on Houston's face.

"How dare you speak that way," she began before Houston cut her off.

"I'll speak any goddamned way I want to, bitch," Houston said. "And so help me, if you interfere with me one more time, you'll be wearing your fat ass for a hat." Nancy recoiled from Houston's broadside. One of the guards started moving toward John and Houston, but Franklin stopped him.

"Ryan, did you drive yourself here?" John asked. Ryan shook his head as he gave a weak, "no." John pulled a small communications device from his pocket and spoke into it.

"Did you get all that?" he asked.

"We got it," Oscar's voice said in response.

"Alright," John said before turning to Houston. "We're taking Ryan with us," he said. He pulled out his credentials. "Federal agents," he announced. "The party's over. Mr. Ogilvie is coming with us. So help me, I'll shoot anyone who tries to stop us." He pulled out his service pistol for emphasis. Franklin stepped in front of them.

"Look, this was all in good fun," he said. "No harm, no foul, right? Everyone involved consented to this."

"Fun?" Houston asked. "Does Ryan look like he had fun? What kind of a monster are you?"

"I'm the monster that runs things in this town, missy," Franklin said. "You'd do well to remember that."

"Are you threatening a federal agent, Senator?" John asked. "Because that sure sounds like a threat to me." Franklin backed down a bit.

"Not a threat," he said. "Just a friendly admonition. Look, why don't you come by my office tomorrow and we can discuss this, man-to-man."

"We'll see, Senator," John said. "I assure you, everyone here, including you, Mrs. Ogilvie, will get a visit about this so-called 'party,' so I suggest you stay in town and make yourselves available. Now, make a hole. Get the fuck outta my way." Everyone stood to the side and watched as John and Houston escorted a blubbering Ryan out of the house.

When they got to their rented car, John looked around to make sure no one was coming after them as Houston helped Ryan into the back seat. He pulled out his communications device.

"Are we clear?" he asked.

"All clear," Oscar said.

"Watch our six," John said. "Meet us at our room."

"Copy that," Oscar said. John got in the car and pulled out, heading for the Georgetown Graham. When they got there, John and Houston helped Ryan to their room. By this time, he had calmed down but was still in shock by what he had experienced. John helped him out of his suit and let him take a shower while he waited for Oscar.

When Oscar showed up, John pulled out his tablet and connected to the Company's secure VPN. Soon, Regis' craggy face filled the screen.

"About damned time you reported in," he said. "How's Ogilvie?"

"He's calmed down, but he's still in shock," John said. "He's taking a shower at the moment."

"Alright," Regis said. "Oscar, did you get anything useful out of tonight's clusterfuck?"

"Legstrom just confirmed a few things we already knew," Oscar said. "But I can't really say we learned anything new."

"I agree," Regis said. "John, it seems that you and Houston made a new enemy tonight. I hope you realize that."

"I know," John said. "But I just couldn't sit there and let that shit go on without saying something."

"I understand," Regis said. "And I don't fault you one bit. Are you going to see Legstrom tomorrow?"

"I probably should," John said. "But I don't want Houston anywhere near him."

"I agree," Regis said. "Oscar, can you get a couple of your boys to stand guard tomorrow?"

"Sure, I can do that," Oscar said.

"What about Ryan?" Houston asked. "There's no way he can function around Legstrom, not after what happened tonight."

"I can arrange temporary housing for him at Fort Apache," Oscar said. "But I think he's gonna need more than that."

"I agree," Regis said. "Think you can get him into that camp up in Idaho, Oscar?"

"I'll start making some calls," Oscar said. "I'm pretty sure we can get him in there. They've gotten pretty good about working with us on short notice. We'll just have to coordinate his leave of absence with the Office of Personnel Management." Just then, the bathroom door opened and a freshly-showered and dressed Ryan came into the room.

"What's this about a leave of absence?" he asked.

"Ryan, effective immediately, you're on a leave of absence," Regis said. "Don't worry about Legstrom. I'll let him know. Agent Warren has a secure place you can stay temporarily. We're also looking to get you someplace where you can get some help if you're interested. I'll let Oscar fill you in on that. Any idea what you intend to do about your wife?"

"After tonight, I don't consider myself married anymore," Ryan said. "I intend to get a divorce. I just don't understand why she did what she did."

"Do you think she may have been drugged?" Oscar asked.

"Possibly," Ryan said. "She wasn't acting like herself. Still, drugged or not, there's no way I can stay with her. Not after what she did."

"I understand," Regis said.

"One of my people will take Ryan by his place to gather what he needs, then escort him to Fort Apache," Oscar said. "She'll be here any minute."

"Fort Apache?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah," Oscar said. "It's the safest place in the country. We have a whole reinforced Marine battalion. No one will harm you there."

"Then what?" Ryan asked.

"I'm thinking three months in Idaho," Oscar said. "It'll be hard work, but I think it's worth it. Trust me, you'll come out of there a whole new man. Are you up to the challenge?"