Houston Goes to Washington Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I turned to Nancy and the three guys with her and I fired a few rounds," she said. "Somehow, I was able to get them to sit in the corner. I knew you'd be there soon, so I thought I'd just keep them there until you showed up."

"Did I do okay?" she asked. John smiled and nodded his head.

"You did better than okay," he said. "And that's when you noticed how bad your clothes were torn?"

"Yeah," she said. "But I didn't care. The guys kept staring at my body and that pissed me off even more."

"So I gathered," he said. "I heard some of what you told them. Did you mean all that?"

"You mean, what I said about you?" she asked.

"Yeah," John said.

"Hell yes," she said with a smile. She turned the audio recorder off. "I have a little confession to make and I don't want it to be part of your report."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Well, I got a bit... excited... when all that was going on," she said. "Is that okay?"

"I don't have a problem with it. Besides, I have a little confession to make myself," he said.

"What?" she asked.

"When I saw you standing there, your clothes nearly torn off your body, the way you held that AK-47 and all, you reminded me of those graphic stories I used to read years ago," he said. "Tell you the truth, I got a bit excited myself."

"Yeah, I've seen some of those old Heavy Metal magazines of yours," she said. "It really turned you on to see me like that?"

"Yeah," John said. "My very own warrior princess." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She ran her hand over his crotch and felt him start to get hard.

"Hmmm," she said. "You think of me as your warrior princess now?" she asked in a sultry voice. He glanced at her and smiled.

"Either that or my very own Wonder Woman," he said.

"Oh, so you see me as a scantily-clad sword-wielding Amazon?" she asked. "This is getting interesting. Maybe we should explore this fetish of yours a bit."

"And how do you propose we do that?" John asked.

"I can think of several ways," she said as she rubbed his crotch. "Looks to me like there's a sword down here that needs to be wielded. Keep your eyes on the road now. I don't want to get into an accident." She unzipped his trousers and fished out his cock, which was almost fully erect. "Oh my," she moaned. "So big..." She stroked it a few times before putting it in her mouth.

"Oh, shit," John moaned as she ran her tongue over his hard cock. After a few moments, she stopped, chuckled and kissed his cheek as she put his cock back in his trousers.

"That's just a preview of what's to come, my husband," she said. Then she took his right hand and guided it under her shorts so he could feel her smooth pussy. "Feel how wet that is?"

"My God, you're soaked," he asked.

"Hurry back to the hotel, sweetie," she told him. "I need you to ravage my body."

"Your wish is my command," John replied.

...

Franklin sat at his desk and tried to concentrate on something -- anything -- that might take his mind off the call he received from Alpha One. It didn't help that one of the guards left by Oscar did nothing but sit in his chair, staring at him with an expressionless face. He tried reading some piece of legislation, but put it away after realizing he couldn't focus on it. All he could think of was Regis' threat to take him out if something bad happened to his agent.

His attention was drawn to his computer when he heard a ding, informing him of an incoming secure call. He clicked on the icon and saw it was from Regis. He held his breath and clicked "accept." Regis' face instantly filled his screen.

"Senator, good to see you again," Regis said.

"I trust you have good news," Franklin said.

"If you're concerned about my agent, the answer is yes, she was recovered safe and sound earlier this afternoon," Regis said. "However, your wife and her staff have all been taken into custody and your Georgetown residence is now a crime scene. Federal agents are going through nook and cranny of the place even as we speak."

"What has she been charged with?" Franklin asked.

"Well, conspiracy to murder two federal agents, attempted murder for starters," Regis said. "Kidnapping a federal agent, conspiracy, the list goes on. Bottom line is that she'll be out of pocket for a very long time to come. As soon as they remove her poison implant, she'll be taken to a very secure location. I understand they literally have to pipe sunlight into where she'll be staying."

"I see," Franklin said.

"That's not all," Regis said. He took a deep breath before speaking again. "We've known each other a long time, Franklin, so I'm going to give it to you straight. I've got enough here to keep the Senate Ethics Committee and several alphabet agencies tied up for the next two years. Falsifying classified documents to entrap a federal employee, browbeating that same employee into sexual blackmail for your own sick gratification, questionable campaign finance activity, the list goes on."

"What do you intend to do?" Franklin asked quietly.

"You know I can't just sit on this, Franklin," Regis said. "I can't turn a blind eye to it."

"Dammit, Regis, you have that job because of me," Franklin said.

"Yes, I know," Regis said. "You stood up for me when the rest of the Intel Committee wanted to put me out to pasture over this," he added, pointing to his bad eye. "That's why I'm going to give you just one opportunity to do the right thing."

"What's that?" Franklin asked.

"Resign," Regis said. "Retire. You've had a good run. Go back to Wyoming. Fish, hunt. Maybe take banjo lessons." Franklin chuckled.

"I take it you've seen my commercials?" he asked sarcastically.

"Who hasn't?" Regis asked in response. "To be honest, you should be lucky there's no law against banjo abuse. Otherwise, you'd be in jail for life. Make the announcement tomorrow morning. I'll still have to brief the president and the Intel Committee, but I can do it behind closed doors and keep a lid on all this for a little while. Do yourself and the country a favor."

"And if I don't?" Franklin asked.

"Well, then I'd be forced to unleash hell," Regis said.

"You wouldn't," Franklin said, shocked.

"I would," Regis said. "I know the Washington Post doesn't like you very much. I'm sure they'd love to learn about some of your parties."

"I always knew you were a bastard," Franklin said. "I guess that's why I like you so much. What else do you want?"

"Special Agent Warren will be over to see you in a bit," Regis said. "I want you to cooperate with him fully."

"Alright," Franklin said, nodding his head in defeat. "You win."

"I knew you'd do the right thing, eventually," Regis said. "Take care of yourself, Franklin."

"Thanks, Regis, I will," Franklin said, ending the call. After ending the call, Franklin pulled up an unfinished document, added a few things, then printed it out. After signing the last page, he folded the short stack of paper and placed it in an envelope. He marked the envelope, "Agent Warren," and set it against his monitor. Then he opened his top desk drawer and pulled out a tiny envelope. He looked inside to verify it still held the small capsule, then placed it in his trouser pocket.

"I have to use the restroom," he told the guard who sat across the room from him. The guard nodded his head once as Franklin stood up. He went into the restroom, then closed and locked the door.

...

John looked up into his wife's pretty face as she lay on top of him, his cock still buried in her warm, wet pussy. His hands were on her ass, holding her in place.

"Oh, God, baby, that was fucking awesome," he said as she smiled. "What got into you?"

"The last time I looked, you," she said before giving him a deep tongue kiss. "I love you so much," she said after breaking the kiss.

"I love you more," he said. She saw a tear form in his eye.

"What's wrong?" she asked. It wasn't like John to cry.

"When Oscar and I came back and you were gone, I was afraid that I had lost you," he said. "I don't think I could handle that." She smiled and kissed his face.

"Oh, you're never getting rid of me, sweetheart," she said. "You're stuck with me forever. And don't you ever forget that."

"I can handle that," he said. Just then, John's phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw Oscar's number. "I'd better take this," he said, answering the call.

"John, I'm leaving Senator Legstrom's office now," Oscar said. "He's dead, John."

"What?" John asked.

"Legstrom's dead," Oscar said. "Paramedics are here now, and so are the Capitol Police. They said it looks like a heart attack."

"Any sign of foul play?" John asked.

"Nope, none," Oscar said. "The guard said he took a call from Alpha One, then went into the restroom. Never came out."

"Damn," John said.

"There's more," Oscar said. "Legstrom left a document for me. I'll let you read it when I get there. Pretty damning, at least for his wife."

"You think Legstrom committed suicide, then?" John asked.

"I do, but I'm going to keep that to myself, at least for now," Oscar said.

"Okay," John said. "How long before you get here?"

"Not too long," Oscar said. "Should be enough time for you guys to get cleaned up and dressed, though," he said, causing John to laugh.

"Well, thanks for the heads-up," John said. "See you in a bit."

"Yeah, see ya," Oscar said, ending the call. John put his phone down, then slapped Houston's ass. "Back to work, sweetheart," he said. "Oscar's coming by. Better get up and get dressed. Legstrom's dead, by the way."

"What?" Houston asked as she climbed off her husband. "What happened?"

"Don't know, but Oscar said he thinks it was suicide," John said. "C'mon, we got just enough time for a quick shower." Houston giggled as he patted her bare ass. They managed to finish their shower and get dressed before they heard a knock on the door. John looked through the peephole and opened the door when he saw Oscar's face.

"Come in," John said. Oscar came into the room and set his briefcase down. He looked at Houston before speaking.

"How are you doing, Houston?" he asked.

"I'm doing fine, Oscar, thanks for asking," she said.

"I guess we'd better brief Regis," John said, pulling out his tablet.

"Yeah, we'd better," Oscar said. "I've already submitted my report to my boss." John connected to the Company's secure VPN and logged in. Soon, Regis' face filled the screen.

"About time you three reported in," he said. "You look a bit flush, Houston. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, boss," she said. He nodded his head.

"Good," he said. "Alright, let's hear it."

"To begin, Senator Legstrom is dead," Oscar said.

"Yes, I saw that report already," Regis said. "They're calling it a heart attack. You disagree?"

"Well, I'm going to wait for the official autopsy report," Oscar said. "The guard told me he saw Legstrom take something out of his desk drawer before going into the restroom. Plus, Legstrom left a fairly detailed document for me."

"Oh?" Regis asked.

"Yes, sir," Oscar said. "Legstrom admitted his wife's involvement with MMAS, and said she had been controlling him for the last couple years or so."

"I thought you said you had brought down their corporate structure," Regis said. "What, exactly, was her role?"

"According to Legstrom's letter, she was to reorganize and rebuild if anything happened to Mona and her sister," Oscar said. "He also claimed she had a hand in setting up much of the infrastructure we've been tearing down for the last year or so. I already have this scanned. I'll send you a copy."

"Do that," Regis said. "What's next on your agenda?"

"Nancy and the others we picked up at Legstrom's Georgetown residence have had their poison capsules removed and are being transported to Fort Apache," Oscar said. "Two of Nancy's guards are still being treated for their injuries, but they're well enough to travel. I'm getting ready to leave for Fort Apache myself pretty soon. We collected a lot of evidence from Legstrom's residence and that's all being sent to our forensic analysts."

"Keep me in the loop, Oscar," Regis said. "In fact, I'd like John and Houston to accompany you back to Fort Apache. Maybe they can help interrogate Nancy and the others."

"Okay," Oscar said. "I'll be wheels up as soon as we can get to the airport." Regis nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"You up for that, Houston?" he asked.

"I am, boss," she said, causing him to smile.

"Atta girl," he said. "Alright, you three get busy. I'll expect to hear from you soon, John.

"Got it, boss," he said before Regis ended the call. "Well, I guess we'd better get packing," he told Houston. It didn't take long for them to get packed up. Soon, John took one last look around the room, then locked up.

They checked out of the hotel and followed Oscar to the airport, where they turned in their rental. Soon, they were in one of the Task Force's Lear jets flying west. When they got settled into their seats, Oscar pulled a DVD from his briefcase and handed it to John.

"What's this?" John asked.

"Surveillance footage from the Legstrom residence," Oscar said. "I thought you might like to see it before I attach it to my report." John pulled out his laptop and inserted the DVD.

"You ready to take a look at this," John asked Houston.

"No, but I guess I should anyway, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah," John said, starting the video. The video began as three large men half-carried, half-walked a groggy Houston into Legstrom's basement club. Two of the men had AK-47s slung over their shoulders. John could see that Houston's dress had already been partially torn. They stopped at a point about midway to the stage.

Nancy came forward, carrying what looked like a large injection device of some kind. She stopped and looked Houston over for a moment, then motioned to one of the three men behind her. The large man stepped in front of Houston and ripped the top of her dress open. He then tore much of the top off her torso.

He pulled out a knife and sliced the front of her bra, exposing her breasts. He roughly tore the rest of the bra off of her and threw it on the floor. Still fairly groggy, Houston offered no resistance. Nancy smiled in approval as she ogled Houston's bare breasts.

"You have such lovely breasts, my dear," Nancy said, a wicked smirk on her face. "I'll bet your husband loves to kiss and fondle these, doesn't he? Of course he does. But those days are over. These now belong to me. Let's see what else she has to offer," Nancy told the man who tore the top of Houston's dress.

"Yes, ma'am," the man said, slicing the bottom of her dress with his knife, tearing it to her waist. He made a few more slices before pushing the material aside.

"Such well-toned legs," Nancy said. "You must work out. Good. Let's see everything," Nancy told the man. He reached under Houston's dress and sliced Houston's tiny panties off with his knife and tossed them on the floor. Nancy ran her hand over Houston's shaved slit and smiled.

"I see you keep yourself shaved," Nancy said. "Very nice. And you're already wet. Good." After running a finger into Houston's pussy, Nancy lifted it up and put it in her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned as Houston trembled. "So tasty. You'll make an excellent addition to my stable. We'll just have to make sure your husband knows who you belong to from now on." John could see Houston shake her head as she began to realize what was happening to her.

"Huh?" Houston asked as the drug began to wear off.

"When your husband gets here, these guys are going to tie him to that chair over there, the same one Ryan was tied to," Nancy said. "Then he's going to get a front-row seat. That's right, my dear. You're gong to make him into a cuckold. And these three gentlemen are going to show you what it's like to really get fucked." She let loose with a cackle, causing the men to laugh with her.

"But first, I need to mark you," Nancy added. "This is just a little insurance policy to make sure you don't step out of line."

"You'll have to rape my dead body," Houston said, even though she was still a bit groggy. "There's no way I'm going along with this." Nancy laughed.

"Still full of spunk, are you? Well guess what, little girl? You don't have a choice in the matter," Nancy said with a smirk. "So you might as well just lay back and enjoy it. I know I will."

Nancy stepped forward with the injector, and that's when it happened. Houston tried backing away from Nancy, but the man behind her wouldn't let her move.

She brought up one foot and slammed it on the man's instep, causing him to scream in pain. Then she bit the man's arm so hard she nearly drew blood. He screamed and let go of her. As he released her, Houston swung her arm, knocking the injector out of Nancy's hand.

Houston moved so fast John had a hard time keeping track of her. She turned and kicked the man in the balls, grabbing his AK-47 as he fell. Nancy stepped back to keep from getting hit. Houston brought the rifle butt down on the fallen man's head -- hard. Then she executed a perfect vertical butt stroke, catching the second man square in the balls. She repeated the motion as he bent over and John could see teeth flying out of the man's mouth as Houston struck him with the rifle's wooden stock.

The man with the knife turned and started running for the stairs. Houston started after him but he had reached the stairs before she could stop him. John realized that was the man he encountered on the ground floor. Not wanting to give Nancy and her three fuckers an opportunity to escape, Houston turned around and let loose with a burst of automatic fire over everyone's head.

"FREEZE, BITCH!" Houston yelled. "In the corner, all of you. On the floor. NOW! MOVE!" She fired another three-round burst, then went back into the middle of the room, trying to cover herself with the top of her torn dress. She picked up the second man's AK-47 and slung it over her shoulder. John already knew how it ended, so he stopped the video and looked at Houston, who seemed to be as surprised as he was.

"Remind me to never piss you off," John said with a smile.

"Alright, I will. Don't ever piss me off," Houston said. John could tell she was joking by the sparkle in her eye. John turned his attention back to Oscar.

"You say you haven't sent this to Regis yet?" he asked.

"No," Oscar said. "I wanted you to see it first."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," John said. Oscar handed him the document Legstrom had left.

"You might want to take a look at that as well," Oscar said. John opened the document and read it, handing it to Houston when he was finished.

"Damn," John said. "He and his wife played us like a fiddle. What the hell happened to him?"

"Nancy happened to him," Oscar said. "She was the one pulling all the strings. In light of what Legstrom wrote, I'm going to make a recommendation to your boss that every member of the Intel Committee be thoroughly investigated. If Legstrom was compromised, there's no telling who else may be."

"You think she was involved in the plot against the president?" John asked.

"I'm going to assume that she was," Oscar said. "And I'm going to assume that he's still in danger. I've been in touch with my contact at the Secret Service and he assures me everything that can be done is being done. We'll see." Oscar looked at Houston before continuing. "So, Houston, you think you're up to facing Nancy one more time?"

"Only if it means I can gouge her eyes out," she said. John and Oscar both laughed. They talked a bit more and enjoyed an in-flight snack before the plane began to make its descent to Fort Apache. When the aircraft landed, they disembarked and got in a Jeep that was waiting for them. A few minutes later, the driver went through the sallyport of the facility's beefed-up stockade. After they parked, John and Houston followed Oscar to an elevator.