How Bad Do You Want It?

Story Info
She's going to tease you until you can't take it anymore.
3.1k words
3.92
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to go out dancing after a stressful week. Something about the thumping music, scantily clad women and grinding bodies really helped relieve some stress. The alcohol probably helped a little too. I was taking a break from dancing and found a seat at the bar.

Tonight I wore a silky blue camisole with no bra. I like the feel of the silk against my nipples, the slightest chill or brush of fabric makes them visibly hard. Fun fact: my nipples are super sensitive and any little touch shoots tingles straight to my clit. I also have on a short, tight black skirt and black leather boots that laced up to the knee. My brown hair is long and straight, my skin pale and eyes sparkling blue. I noticed you staring at me from the other end of the bar. In fact, I've noticed you staring at me a few different times tonight.

You were nice to look at. Tall, dark brown or black hair, muscular with broad shoulders and a nice smile. Jeans stretched tight across your hips and I absent-mindedly licked my lips as you wrapped your hand around a beer. I bet you can do magic with those fingers. You said something to the bartender, then disappeared. I kept sipping the Paloma in my hand when I sensed the air shift around me. Turning my head to the side just a bit, I could see you standing behind me. You called to the bartender for another beer and had to squeeze next to me to take it from him. I let my hand fall to my side as you turned back, accidentally grazing your cock. You stopped for just a second, pressing into me, before disappearing again.

After finishing my drink, I made my way back to the dance floor. I was oblivious to anyone or anything around me, except the way the music made my body feel. The deep bass vibrated through my bones in the best way. I knew it was you behind me, I could smell your cologne. You pressed your front against my back and wrapped your hands around my waist. I settled fully against you and reached up to pull your face into my neck. I loved having my neck nuzzled, facial hair tickling my skin and expert lips licking and nipping until finding that spot that makes my knees week.

You growl, a low rumbling in your chest that only I can hear. It lets me know you're feeling possessive and I'm turning you on. I reach behind me and grip your cock through your thin pants, feeling it stiffen down your leg. You pull my hips tight against you and I can feel your cock grinding into my ass.

"You feel that? You feel how hard you're making me?"

We danced through another song, bodies writhing together. Your cock started to visibly strain against your pants and I felt it twitch as we kissed long and deep. I felt your fingers lift the hem of my blouse and trail lightly up my skin until your thumb brushed the underside of my tit, but I turned around before you could palm my nipple. I smirked at your frustrated groan and the feel of your monster cock hard against my ass. I stroked your cock through your pants until you grunted in my ear.

"I see an empty booth over there, you want another drink?" I nodded my head yes and watched as you made your way through the crowd of people toward the booth. Swaying to the music, I saw the waitress deliver more drinks so I weaved my way through gyrating bodies, but got caught by a tall, brawny guy wearing a cowboy hat and belt buckle about the same size. His jeans appeared painted on his body, and his white t-shirt stretched across his chest. He was very muscular and reminded me of a dancer in Thunder From Down Under. I could smell alcohol on his breath as he leaned down to kiss me, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I tried pushing him away, but one of his massive hands trapped my arms behind my back. My tits thrust forward from the motion and brushed against his chest, hardening my nipples. His other hand was on its way up my skirt, cupping bare ass.

"You are one hot piece of ass. You looking to get fucked tonight, sugar? I saw that guy with his hands all over you. He can't fuck you like I can, if that's what you want."

Why am I such a slut for being man-handled by large, muscular guys with filthy mouths? I wondered to myself as this cowboy walked me backwards until we hit a table, leaning me over it while he continued to ravage my mouth. His massive thighs had my legs spread around them and my nipples were so, so hard. Begging to be sucked, pinched anything. I twisted my head to the side and saw you watching me, stroking your cock through your jeans and smirking. oh, you're enjoying this, you bastard! I finally managed to get free when the cowboy's girlfriend came around and started cussing him out.

Stopping at your table, I couldnt help but notice the very large bulge in your pants. You pumped your cock up and down a few times when you caught me staring. I thought I could see the tip of it peeking out the waistband of your jeans and I absentmindedly ran my tongue over my lip. You were smirking now as you leaned back against the booth and spread your arms to the sides across the back. It was a round booth in the very back corner of the dimly lit club. God the things we could do back here. I shivered at the thought.

"Would you mind if I shared your table? It's the only open one in the whole place." I gestured around the bar and smiled. I swear your cock twitched as you returned my smile and motioned for me to join you. I slid in across from you and around to the back of the booth. No one could see us and my mind kept flashing to your magic fingers sinking into my pussy, making me cum all over the leather seat.

"I took the liberty of ordering you a drink. I saw you drinking one earlier, so I hope it's ok." I took the glass, your fingers grazing mine. Sipping my drink, I felt my skin blush as your green eyes bored through to my soul. My nipples hardened under your gaze and my breath caught in my throat as you reached across the table and brushed a stray lock of hair off my cheek. I scooted closer to you as your hand rested on the side of my neck, your thumb on my throat. I reached out and swirled my thumb around the head of your cock still peeking out of your jeans. You jumped a little as I wrapped my fingers around the tip, then your hips involuntarily thrusted upwards.

"I want you," you said gruffly before devouring my mouth with yours. Our tongues fought for dominance while I swung my leg over your lap, straddling your hips and causing my skirt to ride up, barely covering my ass, especially since I wasn't wearing panties. Hearing you gasp when your hands found bare thigh made my pussy clench, and it was my turn to moan in your ear as your fingers grazed over my clit.

"Fuck, you're wet and I can smell how horny you are." Your hands cupped my ass and pushed me against your rigid cock. I rolled my hips back and forth, grinding my pussy against you. I plunged my tongue back into your mouth, biting and sucking your lip.

"Goddammit I want to fuck you so much." You were groaning, your breath ragged and I could feel your pulse racing under my lips. Your hands continued to roll my hips back and forth against your cock. If anyone bothered to pay attention, it looked like I was being fucked right there in the booth. I reached between us and unbuttoned your jeans, lowering the zipper and freeing some of your cock. Looking down I could see it was harder than a rock, thick and veiny. I couldn't wrap one hand around it, I would need both.

"You want it?" You looked at me, grinning like a devil. I fisted your cock, pumping up and down several times as your head fell back onto the seat. I raised my hips and slid the head of your cock between my pussy lips, holding you there and teasing my clit with your cock. Your head jerked back up in surprise as I raised and lowered myself, up and down, massaging your cock with my pussy, careful not to let you slip inside. I plunged my tongue back into your mouth while your hands cupped my tits, thumbs grazing my nipples and pinching them between your fingers when they hardened.

"Fucking shit," you growled through your teeth. "Your hot little pussy's gonna make me cum." I gripped your cock and rubbed it up and down my slit, getting myself closer and closer. I leaned onto your chest, my lips against your ear.

"Your cock is so hard, baby. It feels so good on my pussy." I moaned and groaned, practically purring into your ear, "I want you to fuck me til I cum." Your hips started to thrust upwards, desperate to bury your cock into me but I wouldn't let you. I kissed you once more before abruptly climbing off and tugging my skirt down over my hips. I smiled sweetly as I downed the rest of my drink and said "Thanks for the fun time cutie," and walked out of the club.

My legs quivered as I walked across the street to the taxi stand. I had been so close to cumming all over this stranger's cock, but fuck, it felt so good and I had never seen a cock as big as his. I was lost in thought, cooking up a hot fantasy for my bed later when someone grabbed my elbow and roughly spun me around. It was him, his green eyes almost black with lust. Or maybe anger.

"What the fuck was that?" His teeth were clenched and his lips barely moved. Oh he was angry. He clutched me against his chest, one hand tightening on my hip and the other gripped in my hair. I could feel his still hard cock pressed between us, but he'd managed to stuff it back down his pants and buttoned them up. His breath hissed into my ear. "You think you can just be a cock-tease all night and not give me that pussy? You practically came all over me."

I did not! Now leave me alone, I was just having a little fun." I was able to push him away just enough to turn to the taxi guy and ask for a cab, but was cut off. Leaning down to whisper in my ear, his ragged breath made me shudder.

"Oh we're gonna have some fun alright. I am gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk. In fact, I'm gonna make you cum so many times you'll pass out screaming my name."

My knees buckled under the weight of his filthy words and I felt my pussy spasm, even closer to cumming now. "I don't even know your name." My voice was meek and barely audible.

He chuckled in my ear, the sound sending an electric pulse straight to my clit. "My name is Damion."

"Take me home." I was unsure if he heard me, but soon he was talking to someone on his phone, his fingers digging in to my elbow. A few minutes later, a short black limosine pulled up to the curb. Damion pressed me against the door and cupped my face is his hands, gently at first but then his mouth closed over mine, tongues dancing together and I whimpered, his mouth swallowing the small sound.

"Get in the car," Damion commanded. Damn, he was doing and saying all the right things. I loved the foul language, the sexual frustration, the dominance. I was surprised there wasn't a puddle around my feet from just how much I wanted this man to fuck me. I smiled to myself, licking my lips as I got in the car next to him. I gave the driver my address; I was taking this man to my home, where I kept my favorite toys. I couldn't wait to play with him.

Damion rolled up the window that closed off the front of the limo. I knew the driver couldn't see or hear anything, but I didn't care. Maybe I'd fuck him too. As we drove along, I spread my legs as wide as I could, riding my skirt up to my waist. I stared at you and licked my lips, waiting for you to accept my blatant invitation. You moved closer, tracing your fingers up the inside of my thigh. I shivered when you swirled around my clit, up and down, back and forth, over and over. Your movements were very slow and deliberate, and I almost came when you roughly plunged your finger into my pussy.

"Fuck."

You hissed through your teeth as you pumped your fingers in and out a few times.

"Your pussy is dripping wet and so fucking tight."

In and out, faster then slow.

"I can feel your pussy gripping my fingers."

You were stroking your cock in time with your fingers fucking my pussy.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you? Tell me when you're gonna cum."

My eyelids fluttered closed and my hips bucked against your hand. Right before I came, you pulled your fingers out and left me gasping for breath. You brought your hand up to your lips. sucked my juice off your fingers and said I tasted like candy.

"I want your cock." My voice was low and throaty, I watched as you frantically pulled your jeans below your hips and your massive, fully hard dick rested against your stomach. My pussy clenched at the thought of sinking down onto it, inch by inch. Leaning over, I flicked my tongue against the tip of your cock. Around and around, your breath hissed through your teeth when I closed my lips around just the tip, my tongue still swirling inside my mouth.

"Fuuuck."

Looking up at you, I swallowed your cock down my throat. Whimpering, you tangled your fingers in my hair and pushed my head farther down while bucking your hips at the same time. With your other hand reaching under my blouse, you caught my tit in your palm, pinching my nipple between your fingers until I groaned around your cock.

"Oh my sweet girl, you're so fucking good at sucking my cock. I love when you take all of me like that."

I tasted your salty precum on my tongue and pulled my mouth off. You gripped my hair harder and tried to push me back on but I resisted and you growled at me. I watched your cock bounce as the veins pulsed. Your cock was hard and purple, but I knew I could do better. I leaned back on the seat and spread my legs.

"How much do you want to fuck me, baby?"

My fingers played with my clit, swirling around it, tapping, pinching, pulling. I slid one finger inside my throbbing pussy, then two. My breath caught in my throat when I noticed you slowly stroking your cock while you watched me finger fuck myself.

"Will you fuck me til I cum?"

Your voice was gravelly when you responded, "Yes, baby. Tell me what you want."

"Ooh fuck. I want to make your cock so hard it hurts. I want to make you beg to let you touch me, then I want you to squeeze my throat while you bury your cock so deep in my pussy and fuck me so hard til I scream your name, then I want to take all your cum until I'm so filled it leaks out."

The car slowed and we quickly put ourselves back together. Your super hard cock barely fit back into your pants and I knew it would be difficult to disguise. I was delighted at how you squirmed and tried to adjust youself as we walked up the sidewalk to my house. As soon as I locked the door, you slammed me against it.

"You're mine now."

Keeping me pressed against the door with your hips while you yanked your shirt over your head and reached around to palm both of my tits through the silky blue fabric of my blouse. I could feel your cock grinding into my ass and I pushed back against you. Carefully lifting my blouse over my head, you spun me around, finally able to see my tits. They're the perfect size for your hands, and I arched my back as you squeezed and fondled them. When you finally, finally took my nipple into your mouth, sucking and biting, my pussy gushed and I felt it drip down my leg.

I fumbled with your pants but managed to get them off. Your fucking cock is so magnificent; thick and long, smooth and so very hard. I dropped to my knees and greedily swallowed all of it, my hands on your ass pulling you closer. Your hands fisted in my hair and pumped your cock in and out of my throat, while I gently cupped your balls and squeezed, tickling with my nails. Standing up, I took both of your hands and pulled you toward my bedroom.

On one side of the room, I had a reclining chair that faced a mirror. When I wanted to watch my pussy cum, this is where I was. I like to fuck myself with wide, hard dildos and vibrators. Damion's cock was bigger than all of them and I couldn't wait to cum all over it.

"Sit over there so I can ride your cock and we can watch while you fuck me."

While you got settled, I grabbed my leather wrist restraints and locked them around each of your wrists.

"What the fuck is this?" Thrashing against the restraints, I knew they were strong enough to hold you until you figured out how to free yourself.

"Relax, baby. I told you I was gonna make your cock ache until you begged me to let you cum. You can get pissy and we'll quit, or you can enjoy it." You pulled against the restraints, but I could tell you liked it. Your cock was still hard and throbbing.

'I swear to you, I'm gonna fuck you til you can't even sit down." You spat through gritted teeth. Let the games begin.