How did It Happen? Pt. 04

Story Info
Dad's resolve crumbles further.
7.2k words
4.53
16.5k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with Father and daughter, consensual incest and was written as an adult fantasy. If father daughter incest isn't your thing, don't read any further. The author does not condone the described behaviour in real life in anyway shape or form.

How it continued (part 4)

I slumped in the chair, covered in my own semen. I was super sensitive, and as Abby continued to suck my tip, a jolt raced through me and I sucked in my breath, pushing Abby away gently with my hand.

"No baby, it's too much" I sighed.

"But Dad!" she began.

"No, it's not that. It's just that I'm really sensitive!" I exclaimed to her.

I gazed down at my 19-year-old daughter as she reluctantly released my cock from the agonising warmth of her mouth. Not to be outdone, she lazily, gently, began kissing my shaft, tiny flicks of her tongue gathered up any drops of cum which were encountered. Her fingers caressed my balls with one hand, with the other she ran her fingernails along my inner thigh, bringing small shudders through me.

Her blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders, a few stray strands hung across her bright blue eyes, which were staring up at me, wide and innocent looking, belaying the intent behind them.

By now I think my resolve had crumbled, I knew it was only a matter of time before I was inside my daughter again. But not today, despite Abby trying to arouse me again, I wasn't 18 years old any more. It was going to take a while for me to recover again.

Abby slowly started to raise on her haunches and began to trace the splatter of cum up my shirt. Tracing her tongue through the thin lines of spunk, gathering it and scooping it into her mouth. Her eyes never left me, and she finally reached my chin, and the last few droplets of cum. Her partially clad body was pressed against mine. I could smell her perfume mixed with her scent, intoxicating me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. The urge to touch her was unbearable and I reached up and ran my hand up her back and into her hair, caressing her gently. My other hand caressed her back before sliding down slowly to her bare backside

She delicately swirled her tongue over my skin above my collar, playing with the droplets, then began to gently kiss my chin sucking gently at the cum. Moving gradually higher, her kisses continued as her lips reached the corner of mine. I simply turned my head a fraction and met her lips.

I'll remember that kiss till my last day, as wrong as it was, it was also perfect. Her lips were slightly parted and moist, soft and trembling with excitement. At first our lips brushed, turning into soft light kisses. My hand came up to cradle and stroke her cheek, her hand come up and stroked the back of my head.

As we were softly teasing each other's lips, Abby sidled up my body further and repositioned herself straddling my lap. I felt the heat of her loins against mine and I groaned slightly, my lips parting. Abby pressed hers to mine harder and darted her tongue into my mouth.

I could taste the salt from my cum, mixed with the cherry of her lip balm. I brought both hands behind her head and pulled her down and kissed her back hard, our tongues dancing against each other.

My member was rising again. That kind of pleasure / pain ache throbbed in my groin. She nestled me against her sex, grinding her pussy against me. She gently rocked against me and I could feel her wetness, her warmth. Her kisses lit the fire again and I began to grasp at her, our breathing deepening. We were so slick all it would take would be a slight readjustment and I be in her again, the memories of last time flashed across my mind, and I realised how much I wanted it. How much I needed it.

Never taking her lips from mine, Abby felt it too and reached behind her, grasping my shaft and rising herself up, she positioned my aching cock at her entrance. She began to slowly sink down, the tip of my penis spreading her lips. I throbbed hard, willing her to lower herself further, before finally....

A harsh light illuminated the room and the rev of a car engine outside.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK, my Wife was home from her sisters! I pushed Abby off quickly and she slid off me scrabbling at her clothes as she ran from the room, heading upstairs at high speed.

Panic gripped me, it was one thing to be caught with another woman, but to be caught screwing your own daughter?! The laptop was still playing the porn and 'Dad' was busy spraying his cum all over 'daughters' ass, she appeared to be in as much orgasmic bliss as he was.

I was trying to put my cock away, which wasn't too difficult as it had wilted with the speed of light in the sudden panic. I struggle with my zip as I slammed the lid of the laptop closed silencing the groans of pleasure. I ripped off my cum soaked shirt and was about to run to the washing machine when I noticed Abby panties on the floor! The door was opening!

SHIT!

I dived for them and stuffed them in my pocket, as my wife called a hello as she came through the door.

Uh Oh. No shirt on and the room stank of sex, time for some quick thinking.

"Damn! Oh hi honey" I exclaimed "I spilt my bloody coffee on myself, shit that was hot!"

It didn't explain the smell in the room, but it went some way to covering why I was half naked.

She looked at me strangely, a hint of suspicion in her eye. "Why is the milk and the shopping in the hallway?!" she exclaimed.

"Err... I don't know... I'm just.... I don't..." I hung my head as I trailed off, knowing that I'd left myself in a very difficult position. I'd abandoned it once I found Abby playing with herself.

She was silent for a few moments. I glanced up, she was rubbing her stomach, where her stiches still itched. She wore frustration and physical pain like a jacket. My heart was beating, surely she'd cotton on that something else was going on, but she looked more annoyed at my thoughtlessness.

I needed to get out of there. Now. Fight or flight took me and I chose flight. I grasped my cum soaked shirt and hurried toward the stairs. "I need to go sort this out" I said lamely waving the damp garment to her. I didn't look back as I rushed up the stairs, but I could feel her glare following me up every step.

I went straight to the bathroom, closed the door quickly and leaned my back against it, breathing deeply. I felt dizzy, the adrenaline which preceded my flight faded fast, leaving me feeling drained. I squeezed my eyes shut. What the fuck was I doing? I staggered to the sink and tried to wash off any taint of sex from me. I then remembered the thong in my pocket and drew it out. I was about to chuck the damp wisp of material in the wash basket with my shirt, but a sudden impulse overcame me and I brought it up to my nose and inhaled Abby's scent. She'd soaked the thin garment masturbating whilst I watched. She smelled like heaven. Just then the door creaked open and there was Abby, smirking at me. She raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. I mouthed an angry 'No', but she simply brought 2 of her fingers up to my mouth and pushed them inside.

Shocked, my lips closed and I could taste her fresh juices. Oh my god, she must have gone straight upstairs and frigged herself off. My cock gave a fierce jerk as I savoured her honey.

She pushed passed me into the bathroom, closing the door silently, taking her fingers from my mouth. I looked at her, then at the closed door in panic. She put her finger to her lips and thumbed the lock. Swiftly she spun around and bent over. Still no panties. She was so wet; I could see her juices coating her upper thighs as she spread her legs slightly.

I froze with indecision. Did she really want me to fuck her right now? With her mother pottering about downstairs? My cock began coming to life, aching and sore but insistent that it wanted pussy.

"Quickly! Fuck me!" She growled in a low voice. I'm ashamed to say I didn't even argue, I obeyed. I quickly pushed my trouser around my ankles and let my growing cock spring free. I shuffled toward her like a sex crazed zombie, my cock pointing the way to its destination.

"Hurry, I need you NOW" she whispered fiercely.

My heart was in my mouth, I reach out to steady myself on her ass, grasping the firm flesh. Abby pushed her rear out at me impatiently, whilst looking over her shoulder, her eye brows knitted in frustration.

I lined myself up and pushed. Just as Abby moved. I missed and slid my shaft along the crease of her ass, her wet pussy soaking my scrotum. She pulled forward, reached back and grasped my cock with strong fingers. She lined me up again. She pushed. I pushed. I sank into her as she pushed back on me. I was in pure bliss. She was hot and so wet, she let out a long low groan and rested her head on the bathroom wall, pushing her ass into my crotch further.

"I could do with some help putting this stuff away!" came a thin voice, muffled by the closed door from below.

I tried to ignore the voice and concentrate on the pussy pulsing around my steel cock. Abby whimpered and rapidly thrust her hips back against me. She pushed back into me so hard I nearly lost my balance. I pushed her back, grasped her by the shoulders, pulled my cock nearly all the way out and rammed home.

Abby grunted, threw her head back and groaned loudly. I quickly clamped my hand over her mouth, and began to fuck her with short fast strokes. Her muffled growls were still loud, but I didn't care just then. She was on fire, her hips wiggled as she braced herself against the wall. I was sure that my wife must be able to hear the slap of my hips against hers. I'd never been with a woman so wet. Abby's juices gushed as a small orgasm took her. I nearly slipped out but carried on slapping into her. My cock was still aching, but I could feel my orgasm rising, and I began to lose my breath, knowing that I'd cum soon.

"Did you hear me? What are you doing?" The voice was louder, I think my wife had made her way up the stairs.

I lost concentration and slipped from Abby, but kept my hand tightly clamped over her mouth. Panic began to grip me, and I tried to calm my breathing.

"I'm fine, just lost in thought" I gulped, trying to sound normal. Abby turned around and flattened herself against the wall, reaching out she took hold of my cock and glanced at the door. She squeezed me, then slide her hand up to my crown. She then used her own cum to lubricate her strokes.

"Are you OK? You don't sound OK" came the voice, just from the other side of the door.

"Ummm yeah, I'm fine" I struggled to get out, sounding anything but fine. Abby grasped me tightly and squeezed as her hand made its way slowly up my shaft. I was still horny, but panic still gripped me. I looked at Abby imploringly, but she just increased the speed of her strokes, an excited thrill danced behind her eyes.

"Hey, open the door at least so we can talk. You're acting weird tonight; you're starting to worry me!" My wife said.

I motioned Abby to stop, unlocked the door and thumbed it open a crack, keeping most of my body hidden. I peered around the door to see my wife. She stood with one hand on the wall looking slightly winded. Concern was wrapped around her face.

"You're acting strange. You've been so distant recently, and tonight? I don't know, I'm just worried about you" She trailed off.

I couldn't help but smile, even after all these years there was still something there between my wife and I. Time had taken its toll on our looks and our bodies, but we tried hard to keep in shape whilst we balanced busy work schedules. She was still a good-looking woman and I'd have felt more touched by her concern if it wasn't for a) my rampaging guilt and b) a warm, wet feeling engulfing my member. I shuddered and resisted the urge to look down. I could feel my daughters tongue caress the underside of my cock, whilst she gently sucked my tip.

I tried to sound nonchalant "Hey I'm fine. I just have a few things on going on right now"

"Like what?" She pressed. I began to panic inside, and despite the tongue licking and flicking its way up and down my shaft, I began to shrink.

"Can we talk about this later?" I pleaded. "I really need the toilet!" I tried.

"OK. But we're having a talk later on." My wife said eyeing me.

I gratefully shut the door. Abby pouted at my shrunken soldier, no longer at attention. "What the fuck did you think you were doing?!" I hissed after I was sure I heard the stairs squeak. Anger mixed with panic and relief.

Abby stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a cheeky grin. "Don't be mad at me Daddy" she said in her little girl voice. "Have I been bad? Please don't punish me Daddy" she continued.

"I mean it Abby, we nearly got caught. Can you imagine what would have happened?!!" I exclaimed.

Abby rolled her eyes at me, playfully slapped my shoulder and made a 'Pfft' sound. Then with a sly grin, she reached down for my flaccid cock, gave it a squeeze and simply whispered;

"You and I have some serious unfinished business to take care of later."

With that she gently pushed me away from the door, smoothing down her rumpled skirt. Quietly she opened the door wide and strode out without looking back. I stood stock still, naked except for socks and trousers around my ankles.

I stayed up late that night, puposely trying to avoid the conversation that my wife wanted to have with me. I made myself busy, working on my laptop. I waited until she went to bed. Waited some more, then crept up and lay exhausted, yet somehow still wide awake. I drifted into a fitful sleep, terrified that I would talk in my sleep. Finally I must have dropped off in a deeper slumber.

The rest of the week passed without incident. I'd successfully managed to avoid indepth discussions with my wife for the remainder of the week. I'd also been very careful not to let myself be alone with Abby. But today I'd agreed to go into town clothes shopping. I hated clothes shopping, but I needed new shirts as some of my old ones were threadbare.

Together my wife and daughter had bullied me into it. I was doubly wary as Abby had volunteered herself to accompany me whilst my wife rested more.

"It'll do you good to spend some time with her, she's grown up now and it's important that you stay close with her" My wife reiterated. I damn nearly inhaled the entire cup of coffee I was drinking; I couldn't get much closer I thought ruefully.

So, Saturday morning came and in bounced Abby all smiles and bare flesh.

"Good morning handsome" she smiled at me

"Morning Abby. I take it this shopping trip was your idea?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Maybe...." she hinted before twirling away from me.

Abby was clearly dressed for the hot weather. If anyone could have reflected the sun, it was Abby. She was wearing a pleated skirt which looked too small and came to her upper thigh and a halter style top, which covered her tummy button, but only just. The top left her back open and bare to summers glare.

She was bronzed and toned perfection, as she whirled away her skirt flared and I caught the first glimpse of the day of her buttocks. Reaching the fridge, the fabric fell back into place and she pulled the door open looking for a yogurt.

I sighed that resigned sigh, it was going to be this all day wasn't it? She was going to tease me mercilessly. Probably in public too. Shit, I'd have to set some ground rules.

"Abby, about today, look don't get any ideas, OK? It's just a shopping trip" I told her as firmly as I could muster.

Abby looked at me, apparently confused, or at least doing a bad impression of it.

"Of course Daddy" She said in her little girl voice, before slowly sucking the spoon she was holding into her mouth.

"Ooops" she exclaimed, as she dropped the spoon on the floor with a clatter, she whirled around and bent at the waist to retrieve it. I had a perfect view of her rear, her legs were perfectly straight, she was supple from the hours of exercise and it was an easy feat for her.

The effect was blistering. Her shapely legs, crossed one in front of the other, tapered from her ankles up and up flaring passed her knees to her thighs. Her mouth-watering flesh smooth and bronze, finally reaching and widening to her upper thighs and her truly perfect ass. Abby's skirt had flicked up and was resting and framing her tight arse. Split down the middle was a thin strap of white material and bulging in the centre was the tantalising sight of her near naked sex.

There really is nothing more terrifying than a young woman who is fully aware of her sexuality and how to use it. I sat gob smacked and gazed helplessly, wanting more than anything to tear that strap aside and sink into the warmth contained. I think if Abby had stayed like that for a few seconds longer I might have got up and done just that. But she slowly began to straighten up, running her hands up the sides of her legs, sending a shudder through me.

I was putty in her hands at that moment, my shaft was straining against my pants and clearly visible to her as she glanced over her shoulder at me with an innocent smile.

"Are you ready then?" She asked sweetly glancing at my bulge, then sashayed out of the room, wiggling her hips as she went. I simply got up and followed, slightly dazed.

I managed to get ready, hard on and all, meeting Abby by the front door. She opened the door, and brushed passed me, 'accidentally' pressing her hand against my hard on, giving it a little squeeze as she went out the door.

I struggled to the car hoping none of the neighbours weren't looking, as they'd surely be able to see the bulge in my pants!

The trip into town was reasonably uneventful, Abby had made sure that her legs were on display and that the seat belt was pulled tight between her breasts, but other than that she let me drive as we tried to make small talk, but there was a charged atmosphere in the car.

Once parked up, I got out and waited for to Abby to get out too. Abby sat motionless in the car, looking at me, just glancing down at her door. I sighed and went to open her door for her.

"Come on" I said to her pulling her door open. I stepped back to allow her room to get out. Abby appeared to lean back slightly then slowly slithered one leg out, before shifting her rear. I now had a great view up her small skirt, which I suspect was the idea, and the triangle of material covering her mound was very inviting. I gulped as she held the position for a few more seconds whilst she pretended to look for something in her hand bag.

"Sorry" she beamed up at me and proceeded to remove herself from the car. I was horny as hell, but terrified that we'd meet someone we knew, and Abby seemed to be taking every opportunity to flash and tease me.

I followed Abby to the nearby lift, not seeming to be able to take my eyes off her hips and arse. As she walked her skirt would flick from side to side, giving me tiny glimpses of the underside of her buttocks. Once in the lift, she pressed the button to go up 4 floors.

"Do you like what you see Daddy?" She asked me as soon as the doors were closed. Her hands travelled over her breasts and further down her tummy, both of them converged in her crotch, pushing her skirt between her thighs.

"Damn it Abby, you're going to get us caught and both of us in trouble" I hissed

"Oh Daddy I'm so horny right now, don't you want to see?" She moaned quietly.

Meanwhile the lift made its way through floors one and two, I needed to calm her down or we'd be caught when the doors opened.

"Yes honey! Alright I do! I do want to see, but just not now, OK?!" I pleaded with her.

Abby immediately straightened up smoothing her clothes. She fixed me with a triumphant stare and said;

"Good. I'm going to hold you to that and you'll have done more than look by the time I'm finished with you!" she promised. With that she planted a big wet kiss on my lips and drew back just as the doors opened. By the time the doors were open enough to see in we looked like perfectly normal father and daughter, which was a good job really, because on the other side were our neighbours from across the road!

12