How Did That Make You Feel?

Story Info
Nora has a sexually charged session with a cuck husband.
5k words
4.49
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers

"You look very nervous." Nora began the session with.

Tyler kept looking at the floor and bouncing his foot.

Nora tried again "Tyler, it's OK, whatever it is. I know it's been awhile but we have had some very honest conversations in the past and I'm sure we can do that again today."

Nora had taken over a number of clients when the other female therapist in her group had retired a year ago. Some had not moved over to her when she was hired, they had been used to a woman in her 60's and Nora wouldn't hit that number for thirty two more years.

Tyler was not her favorite, but he was close. He was a little on the short side, but not tiny, and he was a little on the pudgy side, but not overweight, and he was a little on the nerdy side, but he wasn't dressing up as a hobbit on the weekends.

His wife did get fucked very regularly by one of her co-workers, and she did film it regularly, and Tyler had discussed how often he jerked off to those videos, so that was a bit unusual.

That is what she meant by honest conversations. They had spent two full sessions processing how his wife could ride her co worker, who was named Greyson, in reverse-cowgirl. When they tried it his dick would slide out, but Geyson's, well Greyson's was substantially larger, so it worked for them.

According to Tyler he and his wife, Abby, had a pretty basic story, a highly charged sexual start to their relationship, got married and the sex stayed super intense, then a kid. Things dropped off from there.

Kids get older though, and desires remain, but they also twist and turn during those fallow years. Tyler spent much of that time watching gangbang porn, but Abby developed a different taste. Once they got down to it, she very sheepishly admitted she liked watching videos of younger girls with just the hugest cocks she could ever imagine. She would never be 19 again, but the massive cocks, that part could be real.

Nora had coached Tyler through his mixed emotions when they were discussing her experimenting with another person, his excitement as their sex life picked up, then his second thoughts when Abby picked out a guy.

That first guy was not Geyson. It didn't work out. Their sex life dipped again. Tyler was bored and he felt like Abby was also. Tyler was the one who asked Abby if there were co-workers who hit on her. She felt like that was too close. Tyler pushed her a little more, eventually right on to Greyson's big cock. At least that was the joke Nora told herself.

Nora was starting to let her mind wonder. Had Tyler gotten in on the action? Had he sucked his first dick and now had mixed feelings about it? Was there a second, maybe even three guys fucking Abby now?

"There was an office wedding," Tyler began, not looking up. "Abby said we didn't need to go, but I thought I wanted to. She warned me he would be there, and that he wasn't bringing a date, and that he would probably be seated at the same table."

Nora leaned back in her chair, trying not to react, but she was dying to know how this turned out. Maybe it was something about her being young, maybe she steered conversations this way, but a large portion of her caseload seemed to be older men who wanted to talk about their sexual insecurities. Nora would never admit it to anyone else, but she loved listening. She had burned through two vibrators in the last five months.

Nora waited, but Tyler didn't continue. "OK, so Tyler, why did you decide to go to the wedding?"

"I did put a lot of thought into it, but I wanted to meet him. I wanted to shake his hand, I wanted him to know I wasn't intimidated by him. That Abby and I were the couple and he was the third person."

"OK, I hope you don't feel like you need to prove yourself to anyone, because you do not Tyler, but I understand why you wanted to do that." Nora assured him. "So how did that go?"

Tyler put his face into his hands. "It went really really poorly."

Nora let that sit for a moment.

"He was just so confident, not rude, or acting like a jerk or anything.... just completely confident." Tyler had a habit of saying things out loud that he clearly had been saying to himself internally for a long time. He paused before continuing "Wouldn't you feel a little hesitant, maybe a little... I don't know, cautious, about meeting the husband of the woman you have sex with?"

Nora gave a thin smile before responding. "I don't really think I can guess how someone would feel in that situation."

When Tyler didn't continue Nora tried to get him moving. "Was he at your table?"

Tyler nodded. "Ya he was, it was fine, he sat across the table from us. Abby seemed to talk with him alot, she smiled at him a lot, but I mean, I know she likes him, like obviously she isn't going to act like she hates him."

Tyler took a deep breath before going on. "Dinner was fine, he asked Abby to get him a drink once, but she was going to the bar, and it was an open bar so that seemed fine... he also asked me to get him a drink once and that felt weird, but again people were getting drinks for the other people at the table.... He never seemed to be going to the bar when I needed one though." Tyler said and trailed off again.

Nora settled it. She could tell Tyler would be taking his time with this story.

"I ended up having probably a couple more drinks than I should have. It was near the end of the night I went to go to the bathroom and as I was standing up to leave Greyson asked Abby to go dance. So I got back as soon as I could."

Another pause.

"Well I got back and I can't really tell if it was weird. It's not like they were making out..... They were just doing that kinda awkward wedding dancing."

Tyler stopped again so Nora hopped in here "What do you mean awkward wedding dancing?"

Tyler perked up a little with the change of topic. "You know, like you're closer to a co-worker than you would be in an office, but you're not really touching, I'm sure no one else thought it was weird."

"OK so it did not feel like he was trying to rub anything in your face or anything like that." Nora said, seeing if she understood how Tyler was feeling at that time.

"No, not like that, but he didn't need to," Tyler sighed, "because Abby came off the dance floor and whispered in my ear that she wanted Greyson to come back to our hotel room."

"Oh wow" Nora exclaimed far louder than she would have liked to.

Tyler looked up at Nora, obviously surprised. "Ummm ya, I didn't know what to say so I just agreed."

Nora sat back up in her chair, things had gotten very interesting for her.

Tyler took a drink, Nora had not even noticed that he had brought a water bottle with him. "Things changed pretty quick once we got out of the wedding reception. Abby insisted that I was too drunk to drive, and that she was also, so Greyson drove my car. Not only did he drive it, but Abby got in the front with him and I sat alone in the back."

Nora could feel her skin starting to get warm. She was trying to stay professional but she was really hoping this got truly filthy.

"OK well I am glad you didn't drive drunk" Nora said, hoping Tyler would keep going.

Tyler did continue "Ya I guess. I could see his hands on the wheel the whole way, but I could also tell Abby had her hand on at least his leg. I think it was just his leg, but I couldn't really tell."

Nora decided to play a little dumb. "What are you thinking might have been happening?"

Tyler looked at her, and Nora realized she probably couldn't get away with asking a question that was that leading.

"So we get to the hotel and now I feel incredibly awkward with him there. The room was pretty nice, it had a little sitting area so none of us had to sit on a bed. I was so dumb though, I sat in the chair which left the little two person seat for them. I don't know why I sat down there, I just did."

"Tyler, I don't know exactly where this is going but I doubt your choice of a seat really mattered." Nora offered.

Tyler nodded, "Ya your right." He took another deep breath. "I wasn't ready for the way he spoke to her, it wasn't mean at all, but he was very direct, and she seemed very very used to doing what she was told with him."

Nora was hoping her breathing wasn't noticeably picking up. "OK so then what?" she asked.

"Abby smiled at me, and I'll remember her asking me if I was ok. I mean, I knew why she wanted him to come back, but I guess that check in was also me telling her to go ahead and ummm well do what they do right in front of me."

Nora felt her nipples getting hard.

"The videos always start with them both naked and really ready to, well you know, have sex. I guess I had never thought about how Abby has to get naked infront of him, and that he has to, and that Abby would enjoy looking at his cock..." Tyler looked up. "Is it ok if I get that detailed?"

Nora was desperate for the details. "Of course, Tyler please, I can't be helpful if you're not telling me your full experience." She hoped that would get her all of the humiliating details while still sounding professional.

"OK, well once I said yes, I'm good, Abby smiled and leaned over and kissed Greyson. I'm not sure I remember seeing her do that. She seemed to like that a lot. She ran her hands up and down his chest, and into his hair and it seemed like they kissed forever. I was kinda shocked, that's when I really realized how hot she was for him."

He needed another drink.

"At this point my heart was racing, and that was before she stood up and asked him to unzip her dress, and then there she was, my wife, the mother of my kid, in just a black g string, standing between another man's legs."

Nora was really losing her focus on her professionalism. "Then what?" She whispered. She was so glad Tyler didn't ask why she had whispered.

"She knelt down, and began unbuttoning his shirt, and when she was done with that she unbuttoned his pants."

He stopped there. Nora was deathly afraid he would say something like "well you know what happens after that" or something similar, so she intervened.

"Tyler, I think maybe you should go through the evening, step by step, and tell me your emotions during the different parts of that night, so we can well fully process them."

Tyler nodded, "You are probably right."

Nora was so relieved, she was also so horny.

Tyler began. "I was not sitting directly behind her, but a little off to the side, so I could see him. He wasn't hard... ummm I mean erect."

Nora cut in, she didn't want his attempts at keeping things more PG, she just wanted him to tell his story. "Tyler, don't worry about the specific words, erect, hard, penis, cock, it's all ok, just tell me how you were feeling as these things occurred."

Tyler nodded. "OK, so he wasn't hard, which kinda made me mad. Like, if my wife is basically naked in front of you, undressing you, pulling your pants off for you, then you should be hard!"

He paused before continuing. "I know that's weird, like I don't want guys to be hard with my wife all the time, but I guess... I don't know. Anyways, so Abby has mostly undressed him, he is topless and in just his boxer briefs. I can see a lump in them though, and even though I can tell he's not hard I can tell he really is large."

Nora could feel dampness between her legs now. She wished she could have watched Tyler be cucked in person.

"That's when I realized I hadn't seen him look at me once. It's like he didn't even feel he needed to make sure it was ok that my wife was undressing him and obviously he was going to fuck her. It was like it was just another night for him."

Nora didn't even know what to say.

"Abby began to reach into his underwear, I was about to see my wife play with another man's cock when he stopped her." Tyler stopped and shook his head. "He actually told her 'not yet' and pulled her onto his lap, Abby straddling him. He told her to kiss his neck and she did. She began kissing, and licking and nibbling him. His neck, his ears, then down his chest. She rubbed his abs and eventually slid down to the floor, kneeling, his cock at her eye level now."

Tyler stopped. Nora was thankful it was the last appointment of the day, she would probably finger fuck herself while driving home, but she wanted him to continue.

"So how are you feeling at that moment Tyler?" She asked.

"I felt a little sick, I don't want another man's cock in her mouth, I know I have seen her do it in the videos before, but that's a video. I'm like 5 feet away this time."

"But you didn't stop it did you?" Nora said, almost teasing him.

Tyler didn't notice the tone in Nora's voice. "No, I didn't stop it. I ohhhh fuck. I didn't." Tyler stopped and Nora felt like he really wasn't going to tell her more. She needed to do something to get the rest of this story.

"Ok Tyler, I want to try something with you. I want you to lean back in your chair and put both your feet on the floor." Tyler did. "OK good, now put your hands on top of your head and take a breath." He did. "Ok another one, deeper". He did.

"OK now close your eyes, and keep your hands on your head. Does it feel easier to breathe now?"

"Yes." Tyler said.

"OK then please go ahead with your story." Nora said, hoping it didn't sound demanding.

"Well that is when Abby did take Greyson's cock out. He just sat, his hands at his sides, looking down at Abby. She rubbed it some, she rubbed his balls, then kissed his shaft. She licked his shaft, she licked his balls. My wife's mouth was all over his slowly hardening cock. It felt like forever again when she finally put the head of it into her mouth, her left hand on his thigh, her right hand going up and down with her mouth. He was looking at her, watching her suck him like she hadn't made a commitment to me all those years ago."

Tyler paused, but started again before Nora had to say anything. "Then he told her to look at him. I saw her respond right away, she repositioned herself so she could still suck and slobber and stroke his cock, but so she could also look up at him while she did it."

Tyler sipped water and then went on. " I wasn't ready for the way she obeyed him. She doesn't do everything I say or ask for in the bedroom, honestly she tells me what to do most of the time, but with him. It was clear who called the shots, and I guess he liked to look into the eyes of the woman who was bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock. Even once I realized that though, I really wasn't ready for what came next."

Nora wanted to scream when he paused there. What could possibly come next that was so shocking.

Tyler continued. "He then told her it was time to do what they had been working on. I had no idea what that meant. Abby took his cock out of her mouth and almost like stretched her jaw out, and then she put it back in, and kept putting it in, more and more of his organ going down her throat, she was trying to get it all in, but it was far too big.... But she got a lot in, far more than I had seen her get in...."

"If it had been you would it have all been in her mouth?' Nora asked, wanting to know if Abby would be able to deep throat Tyler but had never bothered to do so. It took a beat before she realized how wildly inappropriate that question was.

Tyler opened her eyes and looked at Nora. Nora jumped back in trying to fix this "What I mean is, ummm are you trying to share your insecurity that he is ummm larger than you. You seemed to be hinting at that."

Tyler closed his eyes and Nora felt some relief, maybe she had saved it enough.

"Well ya, my ummm ya, all of me would have been... ya she would have had all of me in her mouth." he sighed, "but it wasn't all of him and I guess he wanted her to get all of him, and he was kinda disappointed I guess."

Nora was enthralled.

"So well I guess this has happened before because Abby knew what would happen next. She wiped the drool from her chin, stood up and leaned over his lap. She was facing me, and she looked into my eyes as he asked her how much she had failed by. She said at least two inches. He asked her how many that meant she deserved. Abby told him she deserved 10 for that. The first smack was so loud in the room. She flinched but only a little, it was obvious my wife had been spanked by this man before. It was humiliating to me. My wife is submitting to another man like this. She had been sucking his cock a moment ago, and he had decided that sucking wasn't up to his standards, and it appeared like she agreed. Abby hadn't ever put that in the videos I watched, which made me wonder what else I didn't get to see. "

Nora looked at Tyler and she could tell his cock was hard as he was telling this story. Now that his feet were on the floor it wasn't hidden the way it was when his legs were crossed. She believed him that he had felt humiliated, watching his wife be spanked by her co-worker, and she also loved knowing that the memory of that humiliation was making him hard right now.

Nora tried to talk in a normal voice. "Did he really spank her 10 times?"

"Yes. her ass was red by the end of it, but she didn't once ask him to stop. She just counted the number for him, and looked me in the eyes while he did it. I think she liked it, I think she got super turned on being treated like that."

Nora was dying, she wanted to slide her hand up her skirt so badly. With his eyes closed she wondered if she could get away with it. "Why do you think she liked it so much?" She asked.

"Because once it was over she went over and laid on the bed and he began eating her pussy. They are a little further away from me now, but not more than 10 feet. Within seconds she was moaning and squirming."

Tyler stopped and opened his eyes. He looked right at Nora and said "She doesn't moan like that with me, not even close."

Nora almost died, how a man his age was so willing to admit his wife came harder with her co-worker than with him.

Nora had of course looked Abby up online. She had a small frame, posted pictures of herself with Starbucks and pumpkins and when she got her nails done. It wasn't that hard for Nora to now picture those gel tip nails wrapped around a cock instead of a coffee.

Tyler had gone quiet again, so Nora interjected. "Tyle, what was happening to you as you watched your wife engaged in this kind of thing?"

He took a breath and said, "I felt jealous."

Nora did not fully believe that. "Really, that is all you felt Tyler?" Tyler looked away, so Nora continued. "What else were you feeling?"

Tyler was still looking away when he admitted it. "I was really turned on. It was hot, she had her legs spread so far for him, the noises she made, the way he spoke to her while he did it, it was really hot."

Nora had to know. "What umm did he say to her?"

Tyler took a deep breath and a drink of water. "Nothing crazy, things like 'You like that baby' and 'does that feel good?' and "I'm gonna fuck you like a whore.' "

"OH" Nora blurted out.

Tyler looked back at her, "Oh ya I guess that last one was kinda aggressive."

Nora was so hot, she wanted to linger here before they moved on to the obvious main event.. "OK Tyler lets take a little time out. Tell me more about how you were responding to all this."

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked.

"Well, were you umm participating in any way?" She followed up.

Tyler's face flushed red and Nora had her answer, Tyler had been jerking off watching, but she wanted him to say it. "Tyler, come on, be honest with me so we can fully process what happened."

Tyler looked down again. "Yes, I umm ya, I was, you know, playing with myself a little."

Tyler sounded utterly humiliated at having admitted that and Nora loved it.

"Do you mean like, through your pants, under your pants...." Nora couldn't believe she was going to get paid for this.

Tyler's face continued to turn even more red "I um I had taken my pants off..... And umm my boxers as well, and I was well I was masturbating."

Soma99
Soma99
474 Followers
12