How Did We Get Here

Story Info
If we could get out of this we needed to figure it out.
2.3k words
3.99
7.4k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat calmly watching my beautiful wife of seventeen years thrusting her hips up at the man thrusting the huge uncut penis into her spread unprotected vagina. Her perfectly shaped white breast gapped out the side of his black chest as she gives herself to him as if he is her husband. The noises she makes tells me the sex she is having is very special for her. The big black cock up inside of her is bringing her body to extreme pleasure.

There are 8 others sitting calmly watching the sex between them. Each knowing they will soon be on display with her in the same sexual acts she is in with the man now. And I know that I am about to sit and watch them each take my wife completely as men enjoy women sexually. They are going to make my beautiful wife become a BBC whore for any black man to fuck when and if they wish.

I have no choice in what I am doing as I watch her fucking the first of maybe many lovers she will soon be with. I am naked sitting beside a skinny black kid from the inner city who is half my age and is naked too. He has my semi erect cock in his hand and is slowly stimulating me. He is telling me how great my wife looks as she is openly fucking his friend. He forces me to admit it. She looks as sexy as I have ever seen her as she responds to him.

Karen is not faking it. She is giving herself to him completely. He has brought her to 3 climax as we have watched. Two is the most she has ever had with me. And until now I have been her only lover. As we watch he explodes up inside of her shooting his huge load of sperm in her. His balls have pulled up tight as he ejects his load up in her and she makes cooing noises to him accepting his baby juice into her womb. The female being the receiver of the males sperm to impregnate her.

His semi erect penis slides out as he moves up off her and as he does a very naked fat black boy moves up over her. As his erection comes right up into the place it needs to be to enter her she reaches down between them and guides the swollen head to her streaming lips and rubs him in them. He trusts his hips forward and slides smoothly up inside her. Their mouths coming together in the war of lovers as their sexes have made the union needed to mate. The skinny kid beside me fondles my completely erect cock now.

"Oh ya white boy, you like watchin her become a slut for us don't you?"

He kissed the end of my cock and ran his tongue around the head. He fingered my swollen nuts as he did so.

"You got no use for these now, nor has she either. I'm going to take these little white seeds out pretty soon for you and pop them into my belly. I'll do it while I suck you off. You goin to have the best suck you ever had white boy. And I'll take em as you shoot your cum down my throat. I will suck some of these guy hard again so they can fuck her more. I like boys too. Oh don't you worry white boy I fucks your wife too."

The fat boy had finished and a tall slim kid had replaced him and was sliding smoothly in and out of my wife. His cock was slightly longer but not as thick as the first guys. Their mouths were hooked and his hand had her breast working on it bringing mewing sounds from her as they fucked. Her little hips began to work even harder as he fucked her.

"Oh ya, white boy you wife is really likin his big cock. And you excited watchin him fuckin her. Oh ya, real soon I take these white nuts out for you."

I felt him drag the edge of his razor blade on the bottom of my nut bag and a sharp bite as he nicked it. His lips came down over the head of my cock and he sucked hard. I jerked with the intense pleasure. The third guy had finished fucking Karen and another skinny little guy with a slightly larger than average cock was plugging in her.

"Oh ya, you are lovin her taking these big cocks aren't you white boy? You bring her fine ass down here a purpose to share her with the brothers white boy?"

I had to admit I looked like the biggest dumb ass in the world to have brought my wife down into this neighborhood. And had I any idea this could happen? I looked over at them now. The fifth guy was on his back with my wife sitting astride him, with an even larger black cock up inside her. She had impaled herself on it. She was rocked back showing the monster firmly imbedded up in her womanhood her hands were pulling at her beautiful breasts with her head thrown back.

"She looks good don't she, white boy? She was made to do this with the brothers. That cock is doing things to her never been done before. She is lovin it. She wants us all white boy and she wants this badly. You know she does."

And I knew what he was saying was very correct. The more it was happening the more she wanted it to continue. And what was much worse, I wanted her to keep doing it I couldn't wait til the sixth black cock was up inside of her.

This had all started with her best friend Monica. Karen hadn't seen Monica for nearly two years. They talked every month or so on the phone. And about two years ago Monica started dating a new guy. Monica and Karen grew up together in a suburb outside Chicago. And they went to private school. She married about the same time we did, but her marriage lasted only eight years. The girls look remarkably a lot alike. Looks, hair and figures.

Monica's breasts might be slightly larger say a big full C cup and her hips maybe slightly wider but just a bit. Karen is just a full C cup. Not much of a difference at all. Both set high on their chest and have up turned nipples with large nipples and silver dollar sized areolas, with Monica's slightly larger. Yes I have seen them several times. And Brian, Monica's husband saw Karen nude several times too. In fact I think over the years after Monica and Brian, maybe 7 or 8 of Monica's boy friends have see Karen naked.

Monica went with an Hispanic guy for over two years. He was nice looking and maybe a little heavy set, but had a monster cock on him. We were drinking one night and the girls had gotten naked as usual. And they had finally talked us guys out of our clothes too. Monica was setting with me and was playing with my cock. Not the first time. And Karen was over on the other side of the table sitting with Ramon and I would guess had a hand around his big cock.

We were laughing and having fun teasing each other. Monica was whispering in my ear.

"David tell Karen she can have fun with Ramon."

"She is having fun with Ramon, Sweetheart."

We could see him playing with her bare breasts openly. Her nipples were very hard and wet from his mouth.

"David he wants to fuck your wife, give him permission to do it. If you do you can have me."

"Karen, David is okay if you want Ramon tonight."

"I didn't hear him say that, Monica."

"Just let Ramon take you back to the bedroom and if you don't hear anything in a few minutes you have permission from us both."

They sat for a few minutes with Ramon still openly fondling my wife's breasts and he kissed her several times. Finally he got slowly to his feet with his big cock at half mast from her playing with him. He took her hand and pulled her to her feet. She looked at me intently. And then she mouthed to me.

"Do you want me to?"

As she looked into my eyes. Monica had her fingers in the back of my hair and she pushed my head slightly forward and then pulled it back making me look like I'd nodded.

As Ramon pulled her around toward the rear where the bedroom was I saw the startled look and then the slight smile on her face as her pretty bare little ass followed him down the hall way. I could have said something but I didn't. Had she taken it as my permission? I guessed she could have?

We sat kissing for several minutes.

"Thank you for letting her do it."

"Do you think she has by now? Really?"

"Oh, David your wife is a different woman by now. Ramon has his cock up inside her by now."

"You really think so?"

"Do you want to watch him fucking her?"

"The apartment next door has a one way mirror in our bedroom. The guys next door watch us fuck all the time." "

"They have seen you fucking? And have they been over too?"

Monica just smiled.

"Ramon wanted me to ask if Karen could stay over for a few days?"

"You mean if this plan to get them together worked?"

Again Monica just smiled.

"Are they watching them now?"

She just nodded.

"Can she stay over tonight?"

"Will Ramon have them over to night? And how many of them are there?"

"There are five who live there and they are all Mexicans."

"Have they all fucked you?"

"Yes I have done porno tapes with them. They sell them in Mexico."

"If my wife stays tonight they will come over?"

"Ramon hopes so."

"And they will film her?"

"They are filming her now with Ramon."

"You are sure she's doing it with him now?"

"Come with me David."

She took my hand and led me down the hall. She pointed to the door and put her ear against it. I did too. We listened for several seconds before we heard anything, but when we did it was very obvious what we were hearing.

"Oh fuck Ramon that feels so good. Go just a bit deeper in me now. Oh, Oh God yes more. now Fuck me harder."

Monica grinned at me. And she whispered to me as she pulled me back up the hallway.

"David, we are way behind and we need to catch up."

So as you can now see this wasn't the first time Karen's friend had gotten us off track. Karen spent a few days at Monica's (oh and nights) that next week. I have no idea for sure what all went on. No one ever told me exactly but Monica did whisper to me when I picked my wife up a little bit.

"She loves Ramon's big cock. ( so she must have fucked him several more times?) And the boys did come over a couple times and Karen could be a Star in Mexico now."

So just guessing but my wife must be on film with Ramon and his five buddies from next door? I am sorry I got off track as to how we got into the situation with the Gang Bangers. Karen had not seen Monica in quite some time but she had talked with her regularly. From some things that had been said my wife was sure Monica was seeing a black guy and maybe not a good one?

Karen had an old address to go on and had decided WE needed to find her and see what was going on. If, you haven't figured it out by now? Monica likes to fuck. Well Ok she is a total slut. She loves to fuck. And she wants her best friend to be just like her.

So my wife takes us into an area of Chicago where white people don't go unless you are female and love BBC. I am not. But that got us to where we were now. My wife being gang fucked by a group, and a Bi racial skinny black guy kissing my dick and rubbing his razor blade on my balls. As we watched them fuck my wife.

They had all made the rounds with my wife and my little gay buddy still seemed more interested in my cock, and nuts than theirs but they were going on round two with Karen without any help from him as yet.

The door opened and in walked a beautiful Monica and a very large black male with the biggest cock I have ever seen. She kissed me long and hard with her tongue half way down my throat. Then she pushed my little gay friend over and pushed her very wet pussy down firmly on my cock.

"Mmmmm David, I love your little white cock. He may be my favorite. This baby bump you feel belongs to Wedell there and I knew you'd bring her down to us. I want you to leave Karen here with me for a few weeks Baby, so Wedell can put a little baby bump in Karen's belly too. Can you do that for me David? PLEASE?"

By this time my wife had more than half of the largest cock I have ever see up inside her and was begging for more of it. I grinned as she clamped down hard on my cock.

"What are my choices Sweetheart?"

"You can leave her with me for the next month and she will fuck more black cocks that you can imagine, or I will spread my legs wider and you little buddy will split your bag and give me one of your nuts to swallow. You know I love you enough that I will."

"And the other one my Love?"

"David you and I both know you really want your wife to be just like me."

Monica knows me very well.