How do You "Bake" a Creampie?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh uh," she said. "No gentle licks. I want you to fuck my sweaty asshole with your tongue. You owe me one more stud."

And with that, she pushed her funky ass back until my tongue pushed hard against her tight starfish. She grunted a little, and kept pushing, until my tongue penetrated her outer ring and made its way into her dark hole. As I started to french kiss her asshole, she whimpered and reached down to rub her still swollen nub. She started a back and forth fucking motion on my tongue and furiously rubbed her clit. With her other hand, she reached under and jammed her middle two fingers into her cunt and started finger banging herself.

She rubbed her clit and fingered herself violently while pushing her ass hard against my face, burying my tongue in her dirty hole. I was having a hard time breathing as my nose was pinched tight between her sweat covered cheeks, so it was a good thing that she was in an orgasmic frenzy and didn't take long to cum again. This time she couldn't hold back the screech. Her asshole gripped my tongue like a vise, she pulled her fingers from her pussy, and she rubbed her clit like she was angry at it.

And she let out an ear-piercing screech as she squirted cum all onto the underside of my chin and down my neck. She soaked me. Her cum rained down on me as she squirted again and again. I just laid there with my tongue in her gripping asshole, getting drenched with her cum. There was so much of it!

She was panting, trying to catch her breath, but we both knew that we needed to get up and get out of there before somebody came and found us. She rolled off me and I jumped up and scrambled off the table. I took her hand and helped her down and she smoothed her dress back into place. She grabbed her limp thong from the floor and stuffed it in her purse, and we started hurrying toward the lobby.

Before we got to the velvet ropes, a security guard came around the corner and startled us. He asked if everybody was ok, that somebody heard a scream. My wife turned and smacked my arm and told him that I had scared her, and he said that we were not supposed to be back there.

We apologized and headed for the door. We hurried, hand in hand down the steps, and headed for the truck. It was impossible to hide the huge tent in my shorts, but nobody was paying any attention to us. As we got to the truck, I looked at my reflection in the window, and noticed my appearance. My hair was a mess, my face was flushed, I had a greasy smear on my cheek, and my shirt was soaked from about mid chest to my collar.

I opened the door and got in and she was in the passenger seat with her head back, eyes closed, and fanning herself. I started the truck and looked over at her. She had a huge smile on her face and leaned over and kissed me.

As we broke the kiss, she laughed and said, "Maybe I'll be able to talk you into going to another festival with me next weekend."

"I'll go to one every weekend!"

12