How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I hate to break up this little party but I have to get my son home and make dinner. I hope you don’t mind.”

All of a sudden, Ms. Owens looked kind of guilty and pretty sheepish and I guess it finally sunk in what she had just been doing. She looked over at my mom who was sitting there all prim and proper and then looked down at herself, kneeling there between my legs hugging my cock to her face. She reached into a gym bag that was on the floor beside us, opened it and took out a towel. She carefully cleaned off my cock and balls and wiped off my legs. She did a very thorough job and when I was clean, she started to clean off her own face, but not before scooping what she could onto her finger and into her mouth.

“Is it safe to assume that Tommy is no longer in any kind of trouble?”

“Yes Mrs. Peterson, that would be a safe assumption.”

Mom looked at me. “Do you feel better now Tommy?”

“Yes mom, I feel much better.”

“Then perhaps you should thank Ms. Owens for helping relieve the pressure you were feeling.”

“Of course. Thank you Ms. Owens. I really needed that and I want to thank you for being so helpful and understanding. And oh, by the way, I loved the way you sucked my cock and ate my load.”

Ms. Owens seemed to blush and said, “It was a pleasure and a privilege to be of assistance. If your mom says it is OK, you can stop by my office any time you like and I’ll be happy to help you relieve the pressure again.”

“I want to make it perfectly clear that my son is a virgin and I intend for him to stay that way until he decides the time is right, do you understand me Ms. Owens?”

“Perfectly. If you decide that I should be afforded the privilege of helping Tommy again at some point in the future, I promise to keep my pants on and I’ll help him just like I did this time, just using my mouth to suck his magnificent cock.”

“Then, if you have no objections, we shall be on our way. Put your clothes back on Tommy and we’ll get going.”

“Sure mom, thanks again Ms. Owens. Bye for now. And by the way, you’ve got great tits.”

“Goodbye Tommy and thank you very much. And thank you Mrs. Peterson for, well for everything.”

Ms. Owens was still sitting on the floor as we left. She had reached into a desk drawer, pulled out a cigarette and was looking quite contented as we left.

“Want me to drive mom?”

“You know I do! Just make sure you pull that big cock of yours out of the leg of your shorts before you do up your seat belt. My mouth has been watering for a taste of that beautiful piece of meat for an hour and I’m going to suck you off all the way home if that’s OK with you.”

“It’s very OK mom,”

To be continued …..if you want more…..