How Dory Lost Her Virginity

Story Info
College girl loses her virginity.
1.3k words
4.05
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dory Wannamaker was fresh out of high school with every intention of attending State University in the fall. Dory was considered the hottest girl at Bellamy High School and even made the male teachers drool.

Dory had excelled in high school as class Valedictorian, Homecoming Queen and President of the Dramatics Club.

Though sought by many, Dory had remained a virgin. She had given her boyfriend Jeff blue balls on many occasions by refusing to let Jeff fuck her.

Dory was the pride and joy of her parents Don and Wanda Wannamaker.

Although she had remained a virgin Dory was not a complete prude. She had sucked off Jeff several times to satisy his desire to fuck her. She realized the affect she had on Jeff and felt it was the least she could do.

Secretly Dory had actually developed a taste for cock and cum as the first time she sucked Jeff he prematurely came in her mouth. She pretended to be pissed off, but the second time took his cum and greedily swallowed it.

Dory had an appointment to meet with a school counselor at State University to set up her study program that would lead her toward a degree in Business Administration.

The Counselor was taken with the hot sexy freshman to be and immediately sported a raging boner. Damn he wanted to fuck Dory.

The Counselor managed to get through the first session somehow and scheduled a second session for the following week. Dory was unaware of the affect she had on the Counselor and left feeling that the session went well.

On her next date with Jeff, he pressed her once again to let him fuck her, but settled for another blowjob. He thoroughly enjoyed the BJs but damn he wanted to score her pussy.

Dory insisted she wanted to remain a virgin until marriage. Jeff argued that was old fashioned and he was not going to wait forever. But Dory remained steadfast.

On the next session with the school counselor, things were about to change. The Counselor met Dory at the door and she was flabbergasted to see his tented pants. He obviously had a raging boner. It took Dory's breath away. Damn he must have a huge cock she thought.

As the session progressed, Dory's thoughts kept going back to those tented pants. She realized her pussy was getting moist. Even Jeff never got her this horny. As she wondered what it would be like to suck the Counselor's cock, the Counselor was wondering how good it would be to fuck this hottie. Something had to give. And something did when the Counselor came from behind his desk with his hard cock sticking out the front of his trousers.

Dory gasped at sight of the big cock and slid out of her chair on her knees as the Counselor approached. The cock was presented to her lips and she opened wide accepting the cock in her mouth. The Counselor moaned in pleasure as the hot young lady began sucking him off. When the big cock reached her throat, Dory gagged a little.

All this went on with nothing being said between Dory and the Counselor.

My God what a great cocksucker the Counselor thought. What a big delicious cock Dory thought.

Dory was giving him her best when the Counselor grunted, thrust and held, as she spewed his hot spunk in Dory's mouth coating her tonsils.

Dory quickly swallowed it all down savoring the bittersweet tangy taste.

"Young lady that was simply amazing," the Counselor said.

Dory remained silent as the Counselor followed by saying, "I can't wait to fuck you."

"But I'm a virgin," Dory stammered out.

"What? A virgin that can suck cock like that," he said.

Dory confessed that she had sucked off her boyfriend to remain a virgin. Her confession did nothing to stop the Counselor's desire to fuck her. And for the first time, Dory was thinking it was time to lose her virginity. She wanted to experience having that big cock in her pussy.

The Counselor sensed that Dory was his for the taking and he was not going to miss this opportunity. He asked Dory to strip. She hesitated momentarily, but slowly began to undress. As her charms came in to view, the Counselor's cock began to reharden. As she disrobed, Dory's eyes were fixated on the Counselor's growing cock. Her pussy was now very wet.

The Counselor was taken aback with Dory's pear shape ample tits with elongated brown nipples. But the best was yet to come when Dory slipped off her panties and her well-trimmed bush came into view. Dory's clit was protruding her pussy lips and stuck out of her bush.

The tits, bush and clit were accented by a tiny waist and the finest shapely hips the Counselor had ever seen. Dory was the picture of pure loveliness. The Counselor was overcome with lust. Gone were any thoughts of his wife and kids. He had to have her.

Dory was so hot she thought she was going to pass out. She was more than ready to get fucked.

But first things first thought the Counselor, she sucked me off so good, I need to respond in kind and perform cunnilingus on her. It seemed only fair.

The Counselor placed Dory on the office sofa and spread her legs. Dory anticipated she was about to get fucked but the Counselor went down on her snaking out his tongue and swiping up and down her pussy lips making contact with her clit as he did. Dory jerked and screeched out loud. My God he is eating my pussy. His long tongue penetrated her pussy as he proceeded eating her out. Dory's ass began to bounce on the sofa.

Dory was fast approaching orgasm. When it hit her, she covered the Counselor's tongue. Lips and face with her orgasmic juices. The pleasure of her orgasm was pure bliss. Damn that was awesome and I'm still a virgin Dory thought. But the best was yet to come.

Time to fuck this hottie thought the Counselor. Changing positions, he presented his cock to the entrance of Dory's dripping pussy. Insertion was made easy by the wetness. Dory felt a sharp stab of pain as her hymen gave way to the big head of the Counselor's cock. That pain was quickly replaced by a fantastic feeling as the cock rubbed her clit. He buried his cock balls to the wall making contact with Dory's cervix.

Dory never felt so full. As the Counselor began fucking her, the pleasure only increased. Slowly building up speed, the Counselor thought this is as good as pussy can get when Dory began to fuck back. They soon were in sync as the Counselor was pounding her tight cunt. Why did I wait so long Dory thought.

Dory was screaming and moaning as the Counselor continued pounding her pussy. Dory was experiencing a series of rolling orgasms with each one better than the one before.

As the Counselor approached orgasm, he knew he had hit the jackpot with this hottie. She was the best fuck he had ever experienced.

When the Counselor achieved his orgasm, He grunted and held fast coating the deep recesses of Dory's pussy with his warm thick spunk. This sent the poor girl over the edge as she experienced the mother of all orgasms and then feinted dead away.

As she came back to reality, Dory realized the Counselors cock was being rubbed against her lips. She quickly engulfed it to suck out the last remaining drops of cum.

Little did the Counselor realized what he unleashed that day. Dory went on to become a full-blown nymphomaniac. From that day on Dory could never get enough cock and cum.