How Emily Became a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
How I became a slut to both women and men at 40 years old.
4.3k words
4.27
23.2k
27
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emily, and this is the story of how I have been sexually changed over the last couple years.

Little background, I am currently 45 Blonde and in decent shape. Growing up I was a spoiled very spoiled, my parents were well off and I thought I was better than anyone. I grew up in New Jersey suburbs in a wealth area and went to a private school, I dated some boys but never felt anything for them and remained a virgin. After high school I went to Princeton, I wanted to have my own career and majored in marketing and communications. Freshman year was eye opening for me being on my own, I was used to everything being done for me and not having to do anything. My grades were good, but I had no life since I thought I was better than everyone. The summer after my freshman year I just relaxed at my parents all summer by the pool which I love.

My sophomore year started the same until I met Bob a graduate of Princeton who came back to do lectures, he was 10 years older than me being 29 to my 19 at the time. Without wasting much time in how we did, but we began dating. He was the male version of me on how he was raised and acted like a younger version of my parents, and he was a virgin. For the next couple years while I finished college, we dated but never had sex, just kissing, and holding each other when some rubbing but that was it, and frankly I thought this was normal. After graduating he proposed and I accepted, I was just 22 to his 34 my parents liked him a lot since he was like son they never had.

Now the sexual background, being a goody too shoes I listened to everything my parents said, I already said I was a virgin, but I also never masturbated in high school. In college I tried it once but living with people, not knowing what to do made it feel wrong and I never did again. When I met Bob, he had similar history as I did, so I had no pressure. Like the old fashion way, I was a virgin on my wedding night, and as you can imagine it was nothing great both of us had no clue what we were doing and it hurt along with me uncomfortable, and he was done in seconds.

Bob and I married in 1999 and it was everything I expected, I worked for a company that he was a partner of. He treated me great, and we had everything we needed. We went on at least 3 vacations a year and hung out with couples like us. Sex with Bob was a weekly planned time on Sat nights, I didn't know better and was fine with it. It was always the same we both would take a shower me taking one first, would get naked in bed under the sheets, he would finish his shower come in with lights off get under the cover kiss me get in top of me and we would have sex for a couple min before he finished in condom pull out and we took quick showers and went to bed, condom was agreed since we didn't want kids. This went on every Saturday even on vacations, only my period would change plans. Our marriage went on like this until I hit 40 and woke up one day realizing something had to change.

The company I worked for as head of Marketing and Bob was a partner sold out to a new company, a national company. The company that bought us was made up of a many other similar companies they bought over the years to grow it to a new national company. As a partner Bob was offered to stay on a role that he was not thrilled about, so he took a big payout and decided he along with some other people would start a new company. I was offered my same role but now for the whole company not just the regional based company we were. Talking it over with Bob we agreed that I should take it to have the steady income and benefits so he could focus on the new company, the downsize would be that I would have to travel but after discussion we agreed because it was best, so I signed a three-year contract and stayed.

Well things were different for one thing my husband was not my boss and I had to travel all over the country. As I began traveling, I was meeting a lot of new people and in situations I was never in before. The biggest was I learned as an executive which I have become, most talks and decisions happened not in the office but at dinner and drinks at the hotel for late nights. I was a go to bed at 10pm every night person, and that's when dinners were just about over, and drinks began. It took some adjusting but I had to do to say on top of things and be part of the team. I missed Bob a lot and we talked all the time; no sex was missed since that was Saturday. What started though was flirting by others either who I traveled with it visited on late nights, at first this bothered me, but I didn't want to say anything because I saw other women getting flirted with and they enjoyed the attention.

Well on what trip I was traveling and staying at a hotel with Jen who was part of the fiancé team who was traveling a lot like me to these new offices to understand what they did and how so we can make a new standard. On the 1st night we had dinner together with some drinks and we got to talking and she asked how I was enjoying the travel; she knew it was new for me. I told her it took some time to get into a groove but it's fine now. She went on to say she has traveled a lot the biggest thing when she started that she missed was the sex with her hubby and winked and said all is good now. She then asked how about you and I said what do you mean, she said how do get by with sex since I travel a lot. I must have had a weird look on face, no one ever talked sex with me hell not even hubby, I finally said all good in that department, she smiled and said yep usually easier for us women. Well, the next couple weeks were the same when I traveled except for a night in St Louis. A group of us including Jen were at a big dinner and went back to the hotel and were having drinks, little too much wine. As we were sitting there, I felt tipsy but alert and was sitting next to Pete who has flirted a lot with me, and tonight was no exception. Usually, it was just comments but Pete at one point took his hand and out on my leg, I must have jumped at the touch and said softly not to bring attention to us what are you doing. He just looked at me and said he was just being nice and winked. Being tippy I just went back to the conversation at the table and left his hand there, which slowly moved up my leg. Sitting there in a daze I felt something I never felt before, I realized now it was how horned and wet I was, but at the time it was just wow. I finally excused myself and got up to go to the bathroom to calm down and regain my composure. When I came out Jen was coming in and said she noticed Pete was finally making a move in me, I said what she said don t worry he is a great Fuck enjoy. If anyone saw me, they would have seen me frozen with the strangest look on my face. I was like this for a minute and then just dashed up to my room for the night. I couldn't sleep at all I continued to feel weird again not knowing but was horned as hell and wet like a pipe burst in bed.

I never acted on anything with Pete or led on to anything with Jen as I needed to stay professional at work, but what this did was wake me up sexually to what I was missing. The next couple times having sex with Bob I thought of Pete and moaned loud, and Bob asked me if something was wrong, I just told him I was enjoying the sex, but he never picked up on the signs what I needed. I tried talking to him also, but he didn't get it and thought our sex was good. This led to me to start masturbating, a lot mostly every night.

Travel slowed down and I decided to join a gym, I was in ok shape but the attention I received made me want to get into better shape. I joined a local gym and was assigned a trainer named Will who was 25 years old and was in great shape and was black. I would see Will about two to three times a week if I wasn't traveling, he was a good trainer and very professional, well at least for two months. About two months into our training, he had me doing an exercise where I truly still believe by accident, he touched my inner thigh and quickly moved his hand away and apologized. Now I said everything was professional between us, but it didn't stop me from thinking of him over the last two months when I masturbated. So, when he touched me and apologized, I said it was ok, and gave him a look like I liked it. I went home that night and masturbated immediately thinking of him, I then did something bold that I haven't done with him and sent him a txt thanking him for a good workout tonight, he replied with a wink emoji which made me cum immediately. Afterwards I laid in bed thinking what I just did, did I send him a signal, I was confused.

Two days later I had a session and there was defiantly flirting from him, and I enjoyed it, and I must admit I have him signs that I liked it. This went on for about a week or two until one night after a session he walked me to my car and made his move. He got close to me after a very flirty session which left me horney and kissed me while grabbing my ass and whispered that he would like to give me a private session at his place. I was in shock, very wet but also panicked and said no I am married we can't do that, he apologized, and I got in my car and left. I got home and thought it trough which led to me masturbating to the best orgasm up to the point. The next week I had to travel but kept thinking of Will and masturbated a lot to him. The following week I started sessions back up with him and before we started, he again apologized and I assured him it was ok, I enjoyed the flirting which continued. I had three sessions with him that week and after the 2nd one I was so horney I came home and tried to have sex with Bob, and his comment to me was its not Saturday, I stormed off thinking what the fuck its not Saturday, here I am 10 years younger getting in great shape 40 years old wanting to fuck and nothing.

I was up all-night thinking and upset and the next day did something very bold. It was a Thursday, and I had a session with Will which as normal he flirted with me and I flirted with him, but for the 1st time like he did to me in the past I touched his leg and gave him a look. It was at the end of the session when I said to him something that would change my life forever, I asked him was he still up for giving me a private session at his place. He smiled and said hell yes when, I smiled back and said I would txt him and left. I went home thinking what I just did, as soon as I got in the house Bob who was home, so I went into the shower and masturbated in there, but after I came, I still wanted Will and decided I was going thru with this. The next day Friday I txt him in the afternoon asking was he still up for it and he said yes, and I asked him was he free Saturday morning and he said he was, so we made plans for me to come over to his apartment around 9am.

The next morning, I was up, showered and told Bob I was going to the gym, and he didn't think twice about it. I went over to Will's apartment, and he let me in and hugged me and have me a kiss, a this point it became very real and I became nervous and was shaking, so he took me to the couch. We talked about it, and I confessed my sex life or lack of, and admitted to only ever recently masturbating and only sex with Bob which was just him getting on top of me for a couple minutes and nothing else. Will then asked you mean you never had your pussy eaten or blew a guy, and I said no never. He held me which led to kissing and him rubbing my inner thighs making me horny and wet, and then taking my hand and placing it on his cock thru his shorts he had on. He was hard already, and it was huge, this went on for a couple minutes until he slid down and started to pull my stretch pants off me followed by panties as he was now kneeling on the floor as he kissed his way up my legs towards my pussy.

At this point of my life, I have never felt like this, I was already coming before his mouth and fingers found my pussy, and once they did, I was morning loudly and coming like you couldn't believe as he ate me for 10 minutes. After he was done eating me, he stood up pulling his shorts down and showing me his cock for the 1st time, and for the 1st time ever a different cock then Bob's. I touched it and jerked it off while he guided me thru it and slowly guided me to try blowing him which was hard, for one thing I never sucked a cock and the other he was huge compared to Bob. I did my best, and as I look back now it was not great but enough to make him cum which I tasted a little and the rest went all over my face and some on my shirt. After he came, he took me to the bathroom to clean up and then walked me to the door so I can leave, he gave me a hug and kissed me and told me to txt him.

I went home and showered and just hung around thinking out my experience I had, and went out to dinner with Bob, and not once did I feel guilty. It was Saturday night, so it was sex night, and we did our normal routine and we had sex and as usual I was not satisfied but kept thought of Will as Bob fucked me. Afterwards I told him I wasn't tired and went downstairs and pulled up porn on my phone interracial porn of cheating wife's, this got me horney and wet and wanting Will so I txt him. It took him a while to reply but basically, I told him I wanted to see him again was he free Tomorrow Sunday morning. He said he was again around 9 like today, I then said good I need you bad, this is all new to me, but I want it, so please take the lead, and take charge and just have me do what you want. He replied with a smile face, and said what did I want deep down, and I said I want to be fucked like a slut, I couldn't believe I txt that to him, he replied back saying he will make it happen.

Like the previous day I got up showered dressed in my gym clothes told Bob I was going to the gym and went to Will's for 9am. When I got there, it was much different, he took what I said serious and took charge. He opened the door wearing a towel only and pulled me in kissing me hard as he pushed me down to my knees right there in front of the door. As I got on my knees his towel dropped and he grabbed my head telling me to suck his cock. I did better than the previous day, he was very verbal telling me to jerk him off while I sucked and to lick his balls. I did this for a while until he pulled his cock out and pulled me up and led me over to the couch, he then pushed me down so my knees were on the couch, and I was on all fours, he pulled my sneakers off followed by my pants and panties and then from behind he started to eat my pussy. He did this for a couple minutes getting me very wet until he stopped got up and rubbed his cock on my pussy teasing the fuck out of me. He then asked is this what I wanted, and I said yes, he said tell me what you want, and I said you, and said to do what and I just blurted out to fuck me, and with that he pushed his cock in my pussy. He was kind of gentle at 1st but then picked it up and grabbed my hips and fucked me hard making me moan and scream. At 1st the screams were pain but that changed to pleasure as he fucked my tight pussy for the next 20 minutes until he pulled out and came all over my ass at my request since I was not on any protection as Bob wore condoms. We collapsed on the couch, and I must have come multiple times, I just told him that was the most amazing thing ever. We cleaned up and I left and went home and like the previous day I did not feal guilty, I wanted to be fucked and my husband was not willing to give it to me, so this is what I needed to do.

My affair with Will continued and he talked me into going on the pill, since he wasn't going to wear a condom and I did not want to get pregnant and wanted to feel his cum in me. Our affair went on for the next 9 months I would see him every weekend and sometimes after a training session a quickie bac at his place. The sex got so much better and passionate at times, and even rough which I enjoyed. He taught me to be a great cock sucker and to swallow it all which I enjoyed also. He also introduced me to anal, which took a while but something I also grew to enjoy. Towards the end of our affair, I was supposed to go over to his place on a Saturday morning as normal when I received a txt from him on a Friday night that a friend of his from out of town was in staying with him so Saturday morning wouldn't work. Later that Friday night I received another txt from him asking was I still up to meet him Saturday morning, and I said of course, he then replied was up for some fun, and I said what, he replied would I be interested in his friend joining us? I sat there for a couple minutes thinking of this request from him, a threesome, yes, I have been a slut with him, but this would be totally new. As I sat there thinking I became very wet and excited, and just replied with a yes let's do it, and he said be here at 9. I thought about it all night, was the friend the same age was he black what would they do to me.

I got to his place the next morning like normal at 9 and was greeted by just Will at the door, wearing nothing and acting very different. He pulled me in stripping my clothes off right there at the door before forcing me down to my knees roughly telling me to suck his cock like the slut that I am. I sucked his cock like he likes rubbing his shaft and licking his balls, I did this for about 5 minutes before he pulled away and told me to follow him to the bedroom. Once in there I saw his friend who was black and I would guess the same age as Will laying on the bed naked, Will just pushed me down and told me to suck his cock like the slut I was. I took his cock in my mouth as his friend grabbed my head and Will grabbed my hips and pushed his cock in me from behind. He I was sucking this guy's cock who I didn't even know his name, while Will fucked me hard from behind. Will was very verbal telling his friend I have been his white slut for the last 9 months, because her husband can't stratify her. As he was fucking me, he also slipped a finger in my ass driving me nuts, this went on for ten minutes before they swapped places. I then took Will's cock covered in my juices I my mouth while his friend who was not as big as him but knew how to use his cock fucked me hard and good. Will told his friend to finger my ass so they can try to double penetrate me, and after a couple more minutes they put me in a position where they did try it and were somewhat successful fucking both my pussy and ass at the same time. It hurt but somehow, I did enjoy it to a point, and it only lasted a couple minutes until they both came, Will in my ass, and his friend in my pussy, they then made me clean both of there cocks up with my mouth. Afterwards I tried to clean up but Will said no he wanted me to go home like the slut I was today so I can think of this. Both watched and followed me as we all walked naked to get my clothes piled up at the front door, it felt very weird, for the 1st time I felt like a real slut as I can feal the cum dripping out of me as I walked naked thru the apartment to get my clothes as they just watched me.

After I dressed, I went home and showered and took a nap, that night a Saturday was like any normal Saturday I went to dinner with Bob, we got home showered and had our pathetic sex, I wondered if he even noticed if I felt different since he did to me since I was not as tight since I have been fucking Will. Afterwards I went downstairs since I started to do since I met Will and about midnight, I received a txt from him. He asked did I have my unsatisfying sex with Bob as usual tonight, and I said yep. He then said do I need his black cock, and I said yes always, he then said I was a very good slut this morning, did I enjoy, and I said yes. There was then a couple min before his next txt the changed it all with us, he wrote, I have enjoyed fucking your white pussy for he last 9 months and making you my slut, that's what you are a slut who husband can't satisfy her. I have been fucking a new girl who I want to be with now and I am done with you and as you read this txt, I am blocking your number so no sense txt or calling back. As for the gym I will be notified on Monday that Will is no longer there so you don't have to worry about seeing me there, and don't stop over my place or I will tell your husband. Just remember at the end of the day you're a slut think about what you did this morning slut and you enjoyed it, so go find more black cock and have a good life. As I read this my heart sank and I had tears in my eyes, I did try to reply but he blocked me it was over like he said. I was depressed all day Sunday, and like he said on Monday I got a call form the gym that Will is no longer there, I was heartbroken.

12