How Eric's Men Took Irish Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What folly it is for women to lead, and put their schemes up against men of valour," another viking philosophied. "For what has it won her but a place on her knees before her conquerer's manhood?"

"Unless that was her goal from the start; in which case it is well done!" replied another, and the men joined in laughter.

Giving no response to these jeers, but almost shaking in her shame, Dubheasa drew forth Eric's member and slowly tasted him. It stiffened right quickly, as if demanding more from her. Having then passed this hurdle, she then hesitated, for she in this moment felt the full weight of her fall from lady of high station to lowly slut. Yet, hoping to end her ordeal swiftly, she all at once took Eric fully in her mouth and began to work upon him with vigor. This produced much ribald comment from the men, while the Irish women averted their gaze, seeing before them a taste of what was to come for each.

And as he looked down at the hate-filled eyes of Dubheasa, and her lips wrapped around him, Eric lost himself in reverie imagining that it was indeed Swanhild (who was, despite all her malice, as fair a woman as ever came out of Iceland) that was kneeling subservient before him. And he dreamed how it would be to have Gudruda beside him, his arm wrapped around her and her sweet lips upon his, while the evil whore who had once attempted to end her life now swallowed his girth, crying and brought low.

At last Eric came into Dubheasa's mouth, and although she thought himself prepared, the volume he produced took her by surprise; for he was the mightiest warrior to ever come out of Iceland, and but rarely spilled his seed besides. She started to pull back at the first taste of Eric, but Skallagrim's hand was there of a sudden, to seize her hair and push her head almost up to Eric's manly stomach. Thus she swallowed and choked, and still a great quantity spilled down upon her one-fine dress.

Now, Eric was by nature a man of peace, and having come he felt a deep serenity, and beneficence towards all men, and he felt ashamed of the unkind thoughts that had come upon him in this moment. "It is well done," he spoke to his surrounding men, returning his wool pants to their proper arrangement. "Therefore let no other man sate himself upon this woman Dubheasa, whatever bitterness they might bear. And although I do not deny thee brave men thy right to have thy sport of these women, yet I say, do not cause them any great harm. As for myself, I am as weary as ever I have been; so I will take my leave of you till the morrow." And Eric retired to a chamber in the grain, to the side of the main hall, and fell upon a soft bed and into a deep sleep.

Whereupon the men gave a cheer, and seizing Dubheasa, bound her to a chair, for though Eric had put her under his protection, they wished to give her a seat of honor in these revels; and they tore open her ruined tunic as well, such that in the hours that followed, men in between other business her often took passing amusement in placing hands on her womanly chest, and attempting to draw from her anger, or shame, or pleasure, or pain, as suited their whims.

Now Hrafn, always swift in thought and action, was among the first to approach a tempting lass of Ireland, and seizing her, dragged her with great might and threw her down upon the floor with a laugh, before falling upon her, tearing her clothes, and slapping her upon the face or chest when her struggles grew more vexing than appealing. And the men questioned him, if he did not defy their leader Eric in the matter of how they treated their captives. But Hrafn's tongue being as skilled as a lawman's, he put hence a most eloquent defense.

"Speak sense!" said he. "'Do no great harm' was our lord's command, and therefore we shall put no blade to our chattel, nor beat them unduly; which is well, for one does not bruise ripe fruit before one's meal. But if it do this slut great harm to be roughly bedded, than the gods fashioned her badly indeed, for her body is most perfectly made for the venting of men's lusts."

Yet seeing that some men were still uneasy, Hrafn maintained, "If thou wishest to probe Eric's mind, you may wake him from his well-earned slumber and press him on his thoughts. For myself, it is in my mind to begin our revels without delay, and pass the night in a manner most enjoyable."

And this calmed the men's minds, and they gave no further thought to how they treated the women, if it be for the sating of their manly desires.

Now, as more men peeled away fertile women for their pleasure, the veteran Snorri Whitebeard caught sight of Jon the Young looking discomforted; and he suspected that the lad had never lain with a woman before and was likely worried to act wrongly or too hastily, and evoke laughter from his elders.

Taking Jon's arm as a guide, Snorri bade him look upon a clutch of the women assembled and take his pick. All the other men delayed their own choices until he had done so, for he had shown great bravery in the fight and they were inclined to be generous with him. Casting his eye over those assembled, Jon showed some hesitation - but at last pointed to a young woman at the edge of the pack, who had thus far escaped attention as she sat wide-eyed and quiet.

Now, many words could be spent extolling the charms of this fair thing. Her name is lost to the songs, for she was not one of the upper born of the village, and the men assembled did not care or think to ask. Her skin was fair and clear, and her hair the color of flame, but most prominently her breasts were ripe and full, as the sweetest wild-berries at the moment before harvest; and although she was not yet with child, yet the gods had put every sign about her that she was ready to be given to a man.

"I would fain lie with this one," said Jon, and mustering himself to appear strong and confident, he strode forward to the lass, seized her arm, and spoke: "Come, you are called on to service one of thy conquerers."

"I pray thee, take me not to thine master, but have mercy!" cried the girl.

Jon the Young stopped, confused. "My master? My master now sleeps to recover his famous strength; of whom dost thou speak?"

"Why, the mighty viking yonder!" quoth the lass in fear, for she had seen him speaking to the large and fearsome Snorri Whitebeart.

"He is not the conquerer I speak of; I meant only myself." spoke Jon.

"You?" spoke the girl, in amazement and no small measure of naivety. "But thou art but a youth and not yet come into thy full beard; surely thou art not a warrior, but a servant or thrall thyself?"

Thereupon Jon grew red in the face and quite wroth, for it suited him ill to seem weak when the eyes of all the men of the band were upon him.

"I am old enough to plow and plant the fields at my farm back in Iceland; and I am old enough to plow one such as thyself as well."

"Well said!" laughed Snorri. "And should she find fault with thy husbandry, I have no doubt that thou shalt gladly go back again and improve upon thy efforts; for I have known thee to ever be a quick and eager study. And if thou take not offense at my aid, I will gladly ease thy way to true manhood."

Thereupon Snorri helped force the girl down on the dirt floor, leaving only her rear scrabbling in the air behind; and Jon the Young spat upon his member and drove into her tender cunt, seizing her by the hips as he did so. It was hard going at first, and Jon worried that he was in fact somehow mishandling the deed; but at last the passage was smoothed by blood, for he had ruined the proof of the girl's maidenhood.

"A good omen," spoke Whiteboard approvingly, "that thy first woman be claimed by thee first as well."

"I am not thine, and never shall be!" protested she, in this fleeting moment of calm.

"The parts of thee that are worth speaking of are mine for as long as I please," countered Jon, "and if I hold not thy love or regard, why, you may keep them; for the milk is as sweet whether the cow like the hands milking it or no."

During which speech he continued to thrust, raining also harsh blows upon her snowy rear to make her cry out between her sobs, for he was nigh intoxicated by the pleasure and power of taking his first woman; nor had he forgotten her insult. The ground was wettened by her tears. But it was not long before Jon, in his inexperience, was forced by her tightness to release his seed into her and allow her to fall. He rose with a proud grin upon his face, for in this moment he felt truly to be a proper viking; and the girl's sobs lessened, at the relief that at least her ordeal was over.

But though he allowed her to rise somewhat, Snorri Whitebeard merely shifted his grip to her long silky hair and pulled her head upward, causing another cry of sharp pain. "Young Jon," said he. "Think thee that thy work here is done?"

Appraising her torn and dirty garb and the seed running down her leg, Jon confessed, "It seems to me that I have done as much as one man can with a woman."

"That may be, for the time," agreed Snorri, pleasantly enough, "yet it seems to me that there is more that the cunt herself may do. For she hath made quite a mess upon thee during thy pleasant fieldwork, and it is ever the task of women and thralls to do the cleaning." And he forced the head of the girl toward Jon's crotch.

Jon liked the thought of this right well, but the girl turned away in renewed sobs at the smell of blood and semen, and of the memory of the shame to which she had been put. The heaving of her breasts in her despair brought the stirrings of life back to Jon's youthful member, but she could not be convinced to take it in her mouth.

"Mayhap you might find a way to make the action more appealing to the whore," suggested Snorri.

"Shall I then wash myself and then return?" asked the youth in confusion.

"Nay, for that would ruin the sport; but such brazen refusal warrants a punishment," clarified his elder.

Whereon Jon took his meaning, and seizing his playmate's swinging breasts, he pulled and twisted her nipples with such violence that she cried out, and this continued for some time with both men providing additional slaps at both her ends beside, until at last she surrendered and began to lavish her affections upon that rod which had but lately been her downfall. Though, having developed a liking to the feel of her ample chest in his hands, Jon did not relinquish his hold upon them; but used them to pull her closer to himself and to torment the unfortunate girl further when her attention waned.

And this continued for some time, for having but recently released his seed, the young viking was in no danger of doing so again quickly; and when his rod had been well and truly cleaned and was still dripping with spit and some measure of tears, he pulled from the girl's mouth and forced her to take him between her udders and press and slide them most vigorously around him until at last he spurted upon her face and bruised, purple chest. In the end she was left crying and ruined upon the floor, for she was so well used that despite her fair face and full tits, no other man wished to take her up. And all the men agreed that this deed was thoroughly done, and from that day forward called him Jon Maidenbreaker.

None was prouder than Snorri Whitebeard. "A man of my age has slain many men, and taken his pleasure of a woman many times," he reflected, as he slowly reamed a simpering Irish hole, "but to mentor a youth is a greater glory than mere deeds of flesh and steel."

Now, there were many other such flowers of Ireland plucked in this first round of debauchery, and stories of their ravishment could be told through the night until the sun shows its face. To relate some tales in brief:

Skallagrim, a man gifted with great strength and size, had the mightiest member of all the men, and he chose for his mate a pretty girl of small stature, for it had been she who had poured the drugged wine to his comrades at his table, and Skallagrim loved vengeance as other men love their sweethearts.

When he placed the head of his manhood between her legs, all protested that it could not pass, she most vigorously of all. Yet such was his determination that he pried open the lock of her door and stirred her deeply, and though it caused her the greatest discomfort, Skallagrim sighed aloud in great satisfaction. He held her upright before him with both mighty hands, and gripping her sides, raised and lowered her upon his meat, and onlookers thought that she looked not unlike a doll, though in a sorrier shape even than a child's plaything.

"There!" laughed Skallagirm. "Women, when they take a hand in things, are the cause of much harm; therefore I shall not leave the matter of my pleasure in any part to them, but rather do the work myself."

"I beg thee," cried the lass, "have mercy on me! I cannot bear it!"

"Cease," replied Skallagrim, shortly. "When in my days as an outlaw Baresark I stole sheep from the farms of men for my meals, I did not ask the pardon of the sheep."

The tightness of her hole meant that her ordeal did not last long before Skallagrim spurted inside his toy with a grunt and tossed her aside, though this was small comfort to her, for she felt almost as much pain between her legs after her ravishment by his monstrous cock as she had during the event. And thus did Skallagrim Lambstail take his pleasure.

Another man of the company, Geir, chose a bonny girl for his use, appearing pure and but recently of marriageable age; and her name was Roisin. But her mother, who was also among those assembled, intervened, crying out, "Spare my daughter, for she is soon to be married, though her betrothed is of another village, and not here to protect her honor himself."

"In truth, that be cause for woe; yet lament to the Fates, not to I," replied Geir. "For myself, we have been at war, and rightly won our due, which includes thy poor daughter's chastity. For what reason should I not take it?"

"I will serve thee most dutifully if thou but spare my child," pleaded she.

Appraising the woman, whose name was Eimar, as a merchant does a head of cattle, Geir saw her full, motherly breasts and fair face, and saw that she was desperate indeed for the good of her daughter. "Very well," he agreed. "Forsooth, we shall prepare her better for matrimony than before, for I would have her watch us at play; and thou canst teach her what thou hast learned of pleasuring a man."

"It is well, good master," said Eimar, painting a smile upon her face. And pulling aside her clothes, she came upon Geir and kissed him deeply, hiding her disgust as his barbarism and his smell. Their hands roamed around each other as if seeking something hidden; and indeed their own hidden parts were soon revealed, and Geir's cock pressed against her still-healthy cunt.

"Look well now, and learn what thou can," commanded Geir to Roisin, for she was crying and averting her eyes. And he forced the mother to speak to her child of the pleasure she was taking, and how superior the cock of a viking was to those of Irish men; and how a woman's place was to take the seed of their betters at any time, and that with Vikings ever increasing their hold on Ireland it would surely be her fate to be an Icelander's whore like her mother. And all this was most gratifying to Geir, who spared the virtue of the daughter as he promised; and it seems it may have gratified Eimar as well, for in the roughness of her treatment, her speech soon ended and she screamed out her shame like a wild animal might; and in that, it may be said that this episode had a happy ending for all involved.

We have not time to relate every tale of womanly submission, but the end of it was that most every woman present had been put to some manner of shame, and curled, cowed and sore, by the walls of the great hall.

Now, the men mostly having spent themselves and sated their lusts, they returned to the feast that they had been enjoying when they had fallen in their cups. And though the food was by now less than warm, still it revived them somewhat. Men boasted to each other of their feats of sexual prowess with their chosen vessels, while said fallen women, under steady watch, were forced deliver their food to the men and listen to the tales of their abuse.

It was at this time that two of the warriors on patrol returned, each bearing the struggling form of one of the beauteous singers who had enlivened their feast scant hours before, and who had fled at the onset of violence. Their clothes were somewhat dirtied and torn, for they had hid themselves among the cattle, but their skin was unmarred. They were crying, and reached out clutching each other for a small measure of comfort.

"Ah, if they had but been present a moment ago!" cried the men, who much admired their slender beauty and the purity of their faces.

"Yet not just once will we have our pleasure this day," reminded Hrafn. "And although I have been known to be hasty in battle, let us not be hasty in our play. I can think of many ways for them to entertain us until we are ready to initiate them into the company of their sister whores."

"Then hold not thy tongue, but tell us your mind!" demanded the warriors, who had great regard for Hrafn's cunning.

"Every man here hath heard the skill of these two singers," began Hrafn, "but only their voices together. Therefore let us hear them each perform for us again, each apart from her sister, that we might judge who is the more skillful. And to ensure that they are inclined to sing as sweetly as they might, let us set stakes upon the contest."

"What stakes?" asked the men, eagerly, as the sisters listened in dread.

"Why, the one who sings best may then rest her voice, putting her mouth to use for our pleasure but suffering no further discomfort. The loser, we shall inspire to sing richly indeed - the songs that emerge most naturally from the mouths of women, as we each of us take our turn in her.

"Furthermore, let each man take a maid of his choice to join him while they listen. These lucky maids shall kneel before his chair and attend to each of our manhoods throughout the performance; and should one allow their honored rod to become cold for even but a moment, why, we shall have to invent additional entertainment for them once this game is concluded."

And all men agreed that this was good sport, and taking their seats, each seized the woman that they judged had the fairest mouth, or the most winsome breasts with which to keep their hands engaged as they watched, and placed them on their knees between their legs. (The man Geir, having sampled the mother, chose her daughter Roisin as his maid; explaining pleasantly to her that this would further prepare her for her wifely duties.) Having seen the cruelty of Hrafn in inventing this game, each woman was much afraid to be the object of his muse, and overcoming their exhaustion and despair, they put themselves to work with great energy. And despite sometimes choking or drooling around the stiffening members, none raised their heads from their tasks until the concert was complete.

Now the two sisters, Maebh and Dana by name, were as pure as snow, and as alike to look at as two flowers sprung from the same bush. Their bodies were slight of stature but fair, and showed curvature enough that a man would wish to unwrap them from their barbarous Celtic tunics and discover what treats were encased within. Their heads were wrapped with scarves, but what hair could be seen was long and dark. Most striking were their eyes: near as dark as their hair in color, one's gaze could not help but be drawn to them, surrounded by such pale skin.

But although they were alike without, they were different within; and of the two, Maebh was the prouder and the cooler. It was she who had led Dana to hide from the vikings when fear would have rooted her sister or led her astray, and it was she who fearlessly faced down the viking men now that they were captured, while her sister cringed and looked away.