How Far Would He Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stories55
stories55
25 Followers

Shit if I came I owed him three blow jobs. I had to do what he said.

He had me lie on my back and he straddled me and lowered his ass to my face. He told me that if I felt I needed to cum to bury my tongue deep in his ass and moan a lot. I told myself, no fucking way.

He leaned forward and I felt is mouth on me again. Oh god no. My face was inches from his ass hole. Oh please no. I was going to cum. "I need to suck cock".

There was no response. Soon my tongue was deep in his ass. He eased up his hard sucking but he continued to tease me. I resigned myself to the inevitable I was going to let myself cum and not let him control me anymore. I needed to cum so badly. I began to gyrate my hips to meet his mouth. Heck I was going to fuck his mouth till I came. But he seemed to realize it.

Now He wasn't letting me cum. He sat up and asked if I was ready to suck cock. I wanted to make him cum and then go home, and stroke myself to a great orgasm and not owe him anymore. He told me to open my mouth and he lowered his balls in my mouth and had me suck on them. Then he turned and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked hard wanting to make him cum. Got I need to cum so bad. His fingers constantly kept me on edge. I could feel him getting close.

He got up and told me to roll over. He spit on my ass cheeks. I told him we agree not to do that. As he spread my cheeks wide, he went for another big gob of spit between my ass cheeks, and his finger rubbed it along the crack of my ass.

He said don't worry he wasn't going to take me, Not today. But needed to show me something. He got on top of me and rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks. It was humiliating. He was really humping and talking nasty in my ear. I felt him grow even more. Then I felt him grunt and the hot cum splashing on my back and between my ass cheeks.

He rolled over and told me to start sucking again. It was nasty with his cum on it. He stroked my hard cock. I was close and was going to cum at any moment. He was now soft from cumming. I knew I now had a lot of sucking to do before I was going to get to go home. It was going to be hell to get him off after he came. With his hand behind my head, his still large, but soft cock was filling my mouth. Ok, pussy lips, here is a treat for you. I was practically gagging as I felt his hand grab my cock, and stroke it, firmly, till I came. God I came hard. His hand continued to pump even after I came. I was sensitive and trying to twist out of the way, but he just pinned me with his cock in my mouth. Eventually, he pulled it out and rubbed his palm filled with my cum on his cock, before he stuck it back in my mouth.

He took it out five minutes later. I was drained. You have some work to do boy. I'll let you have a little break, but I bet Ms. Rose is not going to be happy she earned a good ass fucking with her bet. I bet she is going to have some words with you.

He picked up the phone. Dialed. Rose, it me you boy lost the bet. I'm looking forward to your ass. Proof ....sure, one second. But there is no question, he's a cum slut and you lost. I'll let him tongue your ass before I fuck it, but he has some work to finish first, he said looking at me with a thumbs up. He got up and walked over to a computer on his desk. A minute later. The video is on the way.

He handed me the phone. She wants to talk to you. Hello...

You disappointed me, she said. If this video shows what he says, you're going to owe me. You think sucking his cock was humiliating, wait to you see what I have in store for you. She hung up.

I looked over at him and he was stroking his cock, and it was getting hard. Get over here and lick my balls while I stroke it. Then I'm going to use your mouth. You don't know much about Rose do you, he said laughing.

stories55
stories55
25 Followers
12