How He Came to Own Us Ch. 02

Story Info
How a Master took us for his own.
2.2k words
4.72
20.7k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronc99
Ronc99
67 Followers

It was not until later that evening while my wife was in the shower that the full impact of what we had done hit me. I had let a man put his cock in my mouth and fuck it to completion. He had deposited his semen in me and I had swallowed some of it. Some of his seed was inside me at this moment and my darling sweet wife had taken some of it as well. Even more frightening was the knowledge deep down that I had sustained an erection the whole time that he was thrusting into my mouth and throat. What were we going to do, this could not happen again, it must not happen again.

When she came into the bedroom wrapped in a robe, I told her, "Listen we can't go back there again that was some kind of hypnosis or something, I am not that way and neither or you!" Sitting beside me on the bed and relaxing the belt on her robe she responded quietly, "Well let's think about it, maybe it wasn't so awful. Maybe it just got a bit out of hand for a moment." "What do you mean OUT OF HAND" I stammered, "He put his Cock in my mouth and ejaculated! You masturbated him and took his cock in your mouth, we can't do things like that!"

"Listen to me," she said slowly but very distinctly "You saw his Cock, I may never have another opportunity to experience a Cock like that in my life, I have to do that, I have to know what such a Cock would feel like inside me. I also know you didn't have to let him fuck your mouth the way he did. At that point you wanted his Cock too. If you don't want to go with me, it's your decision but I have to go, it's just something I have to do. I want you to come with me, to share it with me, but if you won't, so be it. Think about it and make your decision for I told him before we left that I would see him tomorrow evening." With that she slid off the bed dropping the robe to the floor and left for the guest room inviting no further discussion.

All the following day I alternated between fear of what was happening to us and arousal at the memory of how his cock felt in my mouth and the humiliation of how he shot his semen in my mouth and I took it and swallowed it. As evening grew near my wife asked, "Well, are you coming? You know you want to, I could see it in your eyes and in your face. You are as much enthrall to his Cock as I am even if you don't want to admit it, even to your self." Numbly I followed her out to the car and we drove in silence to his house.

He met us at the door with a quiet demeanor, casually dressed in slacks sweater and loafers. "Come in, let's go into the den", he said quietly and we followed him there. Sitting in a chair he calmly observed the two of us for a few moments. "I know you are nervous and this is all new to both of you", turning to my wife he asked "Tell me, what is it that you want, be frank, I know the answer, but you need to say it, out loud and in front of both of us." "I...I...want you to... fuck me" she breathed, barely audible. "Why", he posed, the word hanging in the air. "You...Your Cock, I have never had one like it before. I need to feel it inside me." she whined, at last giving in to her need.

"Show me his cock" he ordered her in a firm voice that brooked no dissent "I want to see what you are used to." She turned, knelt down in front of me and immediately begin to unfasten my pants, pulling them and my shorts to my knees, exposing my genitals to him. "I want to see how big he is when erect so play with him a bit, he is still a little soft." He suggested. She began to touch me with her hand and very quickly I became as hard as I had ever been. "It's true it isn't very big compared to mine, I could tell that he was erect when you made him suck me yesterday, but I couldn't tell his size" he commented.

Looking at the two of us he said "Yes, my Dear, I will give you my cock, I will let you feel what it is like to have your vaginal canal stretched to its limits in length and width, to feel your cervix battered by my Cockhead and my seed planted in the depths of your breeding parts. But in order for you to receive that pleasure I must have you both, I will have both of you to satisfy what ever desires I might have and to submit to what ever I might require. That will mean you, my Dear, will submit to me and in turn he will submit to you." Without waiting for me to speak or even glancing at me for agreement she replied "Yes he will... we will..., submit, to whatever you want. If... if I can just have that cock inside me."

"Very well," turning to me he instructed, "Lay her over the table there", pointing to a side table across the room. I took her hand and led her over to the table and she quickly lay across it. "Now I want you to get her ready. I am going to fuck her, there will be no preliminaries, I just want you to pull her dress up, pull her panties off, spread her legs and push a couple of fingers in her just to be sure she is wet, although I suspect the latter will not be a problem." I lifted her skirt up and over her waist, and pulled down her panties to her ankles so that she could step out of them. They were already sodden in the crotch as both he and I could easily tell. Without prompting from me she spread her legs wide. I pushed a finger inside her and turned to him, "She is very wet".

"Good," he replied walking across to stand behind her. "Take out my cock and position the head at her opening". I fumbled at his zipper until it was down and slid a hand inside. His Cock was already hard and only with some difficulty that I was able to free it. "I think you had better push my pants down, She is so wet fucking her will ruin them." I undid his belt and got his pants down below his knees. "Now take my cock and position it at her hole, I want you to guide it and watch it stretch her lips as I take her." I did as instructed taking his erect veined shaft and worked the head between her already swollen labia to the entrance of her vaginal canal. Just as I reached the spot he thrust forward sinking at least half the massive shaft inside her. She emitted a guttural scream at his sudden, brutal, entry arching her back and wanting to pull forward to relieve the pressure but the heavy table imprisoned her.

"Go to the other side of the table and stretch her arms above her head." Taking her wrists in each hand I pulled her arms up and as I did her head came up and I could see her face. She had an expression of fear mixed with the most extreme arousal I had ever seen. Her eyes were on fire, her mouth stretched in the throes of submissive pleasure. He began to impale her more deeply, pulling back slightly the pushing forward inch by inch until at last the had his full length lodged in her canal. "You have it all, my Dear," he told her, "You are taking the full length of me in your Pussy. You are gripping me like a vice but I am going to fuck you down, until you can only lie there and receive the ravishing I am going to give you. I came twice earlier today so that I would be able to last."

With that he began to conquer her hole with slow long strokes. With each he would pull back until the large flanged Cockhead spread her labia then thrust slowly into her until his thighs were pressed tight against her buttocks. With each thrust she uttered a guttural cry, a primal groan of pleasure and submission. After only a few strokes she screamed out as her first orgasm swept over her. He ignored it completely never changing the cadence of his battering of her sex. Again she came to orgasm and again he continued to fuck her relentlessly the pace of his thrusts gradually increasing. A third time she shrieked, "I cummmmmingggggg again, God, God, please I'm cumming so hard, Please."

Now his thrusts were coming faster and faster, slamming her against the table, lifting her pelvis off the top with each battering thrust until at last he cried "Take my seed! I am cumming in you! cumming deep in your hole! breeding you now!" With each exclamation he drove his spurting tool as deeply as possible into her. I could almost see the jerking of his thick Cock and the hot white ejaculate flooding the extreme depths of her pussy filling her with his semen the way he had filled my mouth the day before. Finally he stopped thrusting and for a few minutes just stood over her, his Cock still lodged in her pussy. Looking up at me he said "Come around here I want you to see what a well used hole looks like". I came round the table and pointing at the floor he said "Kneel, I want you to get a close look." Finally he straightened, slowly pulling the length of his Cock from her labia until, finally, it flopped down still half erect.

Even after pulling out, his cock left her vaginal opening gaping. Thin streams of her secretions and his ejaculate coursed slowly down both of her still trembling inner thighs. Her lips were swollen and red from the pounding and her clit protruded from its hood, still engorged. Turning slightly toward me he looked down expectantly. When I made no move, looking over her shoulder she said, "Clean him, please, do it now". With that he began wiping his semi-hard Cock on my face and cheeks before pressing the head to my lips. Relinquishing any last vestige of resistance I opened my mouth to him and began to lick and suck the essence of my wife and him from his cock. When finally he was clean he stripped the last of his cum into my mouth and withdrew his Cock. "Now her," he said as he pulled up his shorts and pants and backed away.

Totally broken now I began to minister to her. I began by licking her thighs taking in the overflow from her Pussy. I moved up to her labia drawing each into my mouth and licking and sucking it clean. I ran my tongue into her still gaping hole drawing out the fluids, tasting his rich semen and her liquid mixed together inside her vaginal vault. While I was finishing with her hole, he walked over to us. She gasped loudly as he trailed a finger lightly over her exposed anus and said, "you missed a spot, I'll bet she would like to feel a stiff tongue probing her there." When I pushed my wet tongue against her anus she gasped again and thrust her hips back against my face. "Ohhhh he signed, I am going to so enjoy taking her there. I will have you use your tongue to get her ready." She continued to moan and thrust back against me as I probed her. "I think she's hot again. Go ahead, suck her clit and bring her off one more time, she is such a hot little bitch" he encouraged, and as though I wanted to prove something to her, I fell to it, sucking and licking her clit in a frenzy, my nose buried deep in her vaginal opening. It took only a little time before she was cumming in my face.

When she had finally come down from a shaking orgasm he said, "I Think this is enough fun for tonight, get dressed and go home. I will expect you both here tomorrow night at 8PM. Wear just enough clothing so as not to attract attention, but certainly no underwear for either of you. The door will be open, strip naked at the door and go into the Den. There you will find two butt plugs, insert them into your anuses and await me on your knees" With that he left the room and we were forced to try and pull our clothing together. My shorts were sodden with pre-cum as were her panties. We made it to the car where she immediately began fumbling at my crouch. I helped her to release my cock and she immediately engulfed it with her mouth. In seconds I was cumming copiously and hard in her mouth and she was swallowing it greedily.

Ronc99
Ronc99
67 Followers