All Comments on 'How High A Price: A Sequel'

by writingdragon

Sort by:
  • 266 Comments (Page 3)
secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Early was giving out some real Simple Jack vibes in this one. Made the story a lot more fun, to tell the truth. But then again, maybe the secret to happiness is being a bonehead.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice try but the logic train of the original story simply does mesh with this sequel. The wife is a high end lawyer. Lawyers at that level are cold calculating ruthless narcissists. The touchy feely law enforcement office portrayed here is nonsense.

The sequel simply ignores the cold ruthlessness of the wife’s extensive preplanned betrayal culminating in the weekend affair. The wife is a law firm Vice President ie a full toothed flesh ripping tiger shark. This reality simply cannot work with the doe eyed innocent wife character that is central to the logic undergirding the displacement of blame onto a seduction of said wife by the senior partner. Nope the wife must be the cold ruthless cheating slut. There is simply no path to forgiveness here. Her actions underscore her utter contempt for her husband and her marriage

So a happy ever after blue birds of happiness is nice this must be a burn the bitch ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The US Navy would have to increase the seal classes by 2000% to come up with the number of ex seals that are in these stories.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

You'd think three quarters of the country were either active duty, retired, or some other form of military by the number of times they appear in literotica stories. Goes for men 6ft or more as well.

For that matter there's a distinct over-representation of lawyers, accountants, police, military, day traders, bankers, investors, doctors, or some form of woodworker. I suppose because everybody associates those professions with either money, power, or masculinity, and i guess because that's mostly all you see on tv. But enough of this rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story brought a lump to my throat. And... for once a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible. Cold-blooded infidelity, planned out and her regrets are quite clearly mainly a result of getting caught. People can and will reconcile but this was unbelievably quick and easy. And Navy SEAL, really? The hoariest of the LW cliches. It's a poorly conceived and written fairy tale which fails to convey the agonizing pain and sense of betrayal Early would have felt. This story cheapens the human anguish of adultery, even if at some point Early decides to reconcile (Which I don't think most men would do in these circumstances). 1*

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

What a compendium of utter RAAC nonsense. This crap has absolutely no relationship to the original story.

2 stars Ned time just do an hour independent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marriages generally only survive exposed infidelity when real remorse is shown. The wife's character doesn't fit that standard and is implausible. It was a planned love tryst to ensure a promotion- professional advancement. Such calculation does not admit to the emotional attachments of marriage necessary for remorse. Marriages that survive even in name only are generally because the investment is too high: minor children, major estate, etc. Since that investment wasn't the case here, the plot is implausible. It would have been a better story had he made her go to the company head for confrontation, THEN divorced her. Much more interesting than contrived reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah how a bad decision has been resolved BUT the wife still got off to easy (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Special forces or not a cuck is a cuck.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

A cuck seal! What a novel concept, never hav seen that in lw lit stories. This was complet ly ridiculous and well,beyond even a modicum of belief. Just utterly stupid drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. And for bonus points you certainly annoyed the women-hating BTB keyboard warriors out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit once obvious raac and she was still loved by him after not telling him about the 6 months of dates

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Nice story but I don't think the husband will overcome the hurt in such short period of time. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent story except for him being a Seal. Why is it that most of the writers that you have to be strong or hard muscled to win a fight. You just have to be angry and ghetto fight (no rules, just as mean and dirty as you can be).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was actually extremely disgusting!…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The dialogues killed it for me. Sorry, can it get any sappier?? Made want to chuck out my breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So lets do a quick Check:

- Completely shifting blame ob the seducer and obsolving the cheater of all cromes and intent? Check.

- reconciliation without proper Processing of facts or Feelings? Check

- STDs mentioned once and never again? Check

- husband is secretly a fighting machine but displays none of the characteristics or Background Story of one? Check

- Focus obsesively on wifes perspective and neglect man's emotions ? Check

... All Marks of a shitty Story are present, so yeah. I am out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oo-rah for the seals: Ort! Ort! And a 4 goes to a 1.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I Hate cuck stories.

Enuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the first two paragraphs I stopped reading. You didn't provide a link to the original story so that ended any interest.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Pathetic. Total pretense as being a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh. Surreal? She was seduced for six months. This did not fit the original script at all. Also if Jennifer knew what has happened to her older sister and saw what was happening, why the heck didn't she talk to Susan? Boggles the mind. And John acted like a colossal moron afterwards. And some of the dialog is off.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Brilliant story about a real man. Early was strong and forgiving, much stronger than the weak, wimpy btb crowd who have not a shred of human decency.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cu - cuc- cuck

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

So he was fantastic at seducing married women, so somehow that makes it ok|?? Not everything should be btb but come on that's a pretty soft response. It strikes me as odd that so many of these stories have ex military from elite forces in them, most of the folks I have met in that line of work are pretty pragmatic, part of the training is situational awareness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rare bullshit. I haven't seen such a selection of garbage here for a long time.

A miserable cuckold loser suddenly turns out to be a Navy Seal, a stupid cunt instantly sees clearly and becomes a loving faithful wife, a charlatan consultant quickly finds and solves some problems in their marriage, and the unfortunate poor fellow, who only took what the whore offered him, turns out to be an intergalactic villain. It seems that the only positive and decent person here is the ex-husband of the secretary's sister, who threw the whore to the sidelines.

I understand that this is the universe of the writer, but damn, we need at least some measure of realism!

Nick Stanislavsky.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

Former Ranger here, I was very surprised at the end of the story, glad you know we're not all ravening blood thirsty animals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like stories where the husband raises above pride and ego and follows his heart, But, this was too simple, too emotionless and didn't follow the characters introduced in the original story. This was a 1950's story plot, almost I Love Lucy in tone. The silly emotional female gets into trouble and her strong husband shakes his head at her antics and then solves the problem. The only question left is this: did you call this story misogynistic or male chauvinistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did a pretty good job of explaining the situation to make a reconciliation believable. However, you went to far with it, having her reach a point of understanding what was happening that was beyond where she was when she arrived home. To keep with the original story, she would have needed to still have buy-in when she arrived home and had her epiphany later in the story. Also, throwing in that he was a Seal at the end dropped the validity as well. There was nothing in what he did that required special forces training and it didn't fit with the character he was up until that point.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Well this took the very predictable dive into the RAAC dumpster less than halfway through, what is it with contributors to this site and especially this category, do they have to sign something to say that no matter how the MC is treated they’ll always make him a willing cuckold happily accepting his place in the new world order.

Adding insult to injury he’s now an ex-Navy Seal!!! christ on a bike if you’re (see that’s how it’s spelt) going for schoolboy fantasy you achieved your (and that’s how you spell that) goal.

A refreshing dose of the real for these authors wouldn’t go amiss.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

One of the better continuations, but you went a bit too Mary-Sue with the SEAL bit. A half competent 5-10 will drop a wildly swinging 6 footer every day, a little drop of the shoulder and up under the jaw and introduce them to gravity.

Your is not the contraction of you are, you're thinking of you're...

Other than that a decent reconciliation story, thank you.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

And outstanding effort, marred y incorrect word choices.

Loosing instead of losing

Your instead of you're (you are).

Starring instead of staring. Very literate writing style. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EARLY = HUGE VAGINA COVERED IN PINK COTTON CANDY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Infidelity destroys marriage!

It's fun to pretend in the make believe world it won't...but it DOES it's true.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

I’m never going to give more than one star for a willing cuckold story. If your goal as to write a story where the husband is actually a giant pussy then you were successful. If your goal was to write a story people can enjoy you completely failed.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

A far better ending than Troub gave us. The Seal thing was a little much, but your character development was excellent. It isn’t easy to portray regret and self-discovery, but you did an admirable job, IMO.

We all know a John Stigner or two, unfortunately. He probably deserved to have his throat crushed, but the humiliation probably hurt him almost as much. My only concern is that he will turn from Susan to other prey, like Kaitlin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not another SEAL between, please no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but his response is just not plausible. Also hate that she got to redirect the Blaine for a premeditated affair!

Best I could give the story was 2 stars.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading Loving Wives stories for a couple of months and this is the first story I read (I read the original author's piece first) after taking a break. I just have to stop with the LW stories. I don't need to always see BTB stories and I don't mind reconciliation stories either...if there is some level of reality written in. So often, including this story, you know immediately that he isn't leaving her. It's almost like he tells her right away - he's hurt, confused, angry, and feels betrayed, but he LOVES HER so they're going to work through the problem.

And what is with these women who suddenly are made out to be victims? It seems like 9 times out of 10 these stories are about women in professional positions, especially law firms, who end up fucking some dude from work or met through her work. This woman, like most in these types of stories, is incredibly talented and intelligent. Hell, she's going to make Partner fairly soon...but she couldn't see herself being played? And that's because she WASN'T being played. She was giving it up willingly. Gold bracelets, perfumes, cards, CLOTHING but she doesn't know EXACTLY what's going on? Give me a break. Of course, she does. People are always so sorry AFTER they get caught. How about a slut wife waking up one morning, knowing its Thursday, the day she meets her secret lover at the motel for a long lunch - something she's been doing for 3 months - and sits in bed crying. Then she wakes up her husband who usually can sleep in an extra 30 minutes and says, "We have to talk. I've really, really messed up Early..." and the confession comes pouring out. Why doesn't that ever happen? Because the person LOVES the fact that they're fucking someone else and making a fool of their husband in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read the story, read some comments, gave you a 5. Women get stupid, you need to keep an eye out. Early the Seal lacked situational awareness. Young female attorney, high sex drive, hot, ambitious. Aggressive, high T, competitive males, frequently without any morals or scruples whatsoever, priceless. A job that requires well thought out schemes to twist reality and sway peoples minds. Explaining to

Expressing scorn about the sudden exposure of Early's skill set is not warranted. Lot's of people with the ability to kill bare handed exist and many are kind, gentle souls. And attempt to appear so, attempting to diffuse difficult situations where possible. Because you really don't want to kill people if it is not warranted just because you can. If you are not a psychopath, you don't like killing, sometimes it is just necessary. John Stickner, as described might be in the category of warranted.

Maybe a sequel to this one, with Early finding out just how many women Stickner has ruined would justify a boating accident, a bathtub drowning or a recreational drug overdose.

sneakoneoutsneakoneoutabout 1 year ago

Sorry you blew it when he became a navy seal.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

FANTASTIC ending story!!!! Well done!!! 5 stars!

AllNigherAllNigher12 months ago

Another version that basically says she's not responsible. This one is tough for me since it is by the situation of the original story a premeditated affair that she goes into willingly without being asked. I'm this one they went through great pains to turn it into a psychological reveal... He tricked her into wanting the affair. I call bullshit. You don't forget your married. I'm ok with a reconciliation, but with the work required to heal and growth and learning clear for both. Tough in this situation when the woman felt the gift of sex was warranted then afterwards...

Would love to see someone pull off a plausible reconciliation to one that didn't involve removing blame or a silly husband. Not sure if it's possible though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story is well written, well scripted, well sequenced. Few spelling and grammar issues. I try to score based on the writing of a tale and not if I agree with the ending. So 5*'s. Now, for my issues with the story. Early, by his name is a quiet, timid soul, not a navy seal. While it's ok that he forgives and they reconcile, there were some inconsistencies. There needed to be much more time of regret for the cheater. One doesn't turn over a new leaf after months of planning to be unfaithful. There were signs that she hasn't learned her lesson and will succumb once (or many more time) again. The first was when she took the things of value back to his office instead of disposing of them. I don't care if she gave them away or destroyed them but never would someone who professes anger and hurt simply return them. Another would have been that she immediately should have walked into HR or the VP's office and resigned. It would have been ok if she would have been talked out of it, but she should have offered. The next thing is that Stickner should have been fired for cause not allowed to abuse more in the office. Simply unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hard to believe that Susan was unaware of Stickner's reputation as as sexual predator int he office, specially the disastrous affair with Katlin, the sister of her secretary and friend Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well done with a realistic ending that for once I can agree. The Navy Seal part was uncalled for & didn’t fit the story. Once he saw her car he should have called her cell or John’s home or attack his door, but in any stead get her out of there.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An interesting "interpretation" of this story. In the original, I felt that, in what happened, Early was too calm in his talking. Yes, this's what he did professionally, but this issue is more emotional. He should've been stronger - rougher?- with Susan. While he was in this story, there's also many times he should've been angrier than he was.

I mean, his wife spent a weekend having sex with another man, lies to him where she was, then feeds his the manure from the cheater's handbook. Early deserves to lose his cool. Again, this's not a dispute between 2 companies, but his marriage.

Susan's boss was good to both of them, but I'm unsure of his statement that Early shouldn't wait as long as he did before welcoming his wife back in his bed. Being apart leads one to appreciate the life they have... or threatened to lose. Also, Early getting his wife back sexually after only a couple of weeks, I wonder if she's not laughing at that internally & planning on the next time, but will be more careful. She'll tell him she's staying over night with some friends when she's really with some guy. Once a cheater, & all that.

Such a good attorney & she didn't know Stickner's reputation? Hard to believe, which plays somewhat into Early's "dialogue" of her wanting sex with him. I'm glad John Stickner got his ass beaten in Susan's office. However, he should've lost his job. Even the big guy thought he's responsible for him losing some people. Now he's got Susan on the record with her statement.

All in all, on the basis of the story telling, writing, & trying to keep in tone with the original, as I initially said, this was enjoyable. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Even though shattered by what Susan did, Early hardly had any anger when talking to her. She thinks his severe hurt lowered him to only whispering. If that's so, what type of powder puff is he? A man who's hurt/ crushed by his wife having an affair with the lame-brained excuse of trying to thank him with a personal touch, or "it has nothing to do with how she feels about her husband" has a right, and will, explode. Early's used to being calm in his business negotiation, but this isn't that.

Susan, for her part, knew of the gossip but refused to listen to it. However, even she should've realized- & admitted - that part of gossip is truth. She even was cautioned by her secretary and friend, but didn't listen. Red lights should've been launched when John suddenly started talking more to her than usual, but didn't. Him asking down the road if Susan thought of any 'thank you' response yet, the red lights should've been screaming at her.

If they were, she didn't listen, as she eventually agreed to spend the weekend with him. Worse, she lied to Early as to where she was, not knowing he came home early. Her wanting to thank John for all his help by doing something very personal, having sex with him, instead of something like Early suggested (inscribed pen set, not the car, lol), & by being completely fooled, one wonders how outstanding a lawyer she really is.

The CEO, while superbly nice to Early & Susan, wondered if John had anything to do with some women, a couple being his secretaries, leaving rather suddenly. Here, he has a complaint. Does he try to contact those other women? No, nothing more's done. Not even confronting John.

John Stickner: he felt no pain in the entire episode. No firing, not even suspension, nothing, & free to carry on. Well, he did feel some pain in Susan's office from Early... but even after that, professionally nothing's done. This was the worst part of the story.

Shortly afterwards, Early began making love to Susan again. The CEO suggested he not wait long, long & wish he didn't when his wife cheated. So in that sense, Susan felt little pain also. She got a nice vacation, soon back in bed with Early, told by the CEO that she's still in line for her promotion, & therefore paid little for her adultery.

/// The author makes the CEO and especially Early into overall wimps, while making John, though a bastard for his actions, the strong man. gr

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At first fast reading, this story looked good. But reading it more carefully, the lack of punctuation & the wording made me reading sentences two and three times before it became too painful to continue. Unfortunately. Story went from a 4, possible 5, to a 2. Didn't finish the first page.

BAnde53507BAnde535078 months ago

This rendition is a bit syrupy and simplistic, but I like the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An "ultra powerful overlord alpha seal" male that kills people with his bear hands (yes, i spelled it bear, and it's as ridiculous as the plot of this story) openly accepts a whore of a wife whom he has some history, no children and some property, from which divorce would be quite easy?

Yeah, it totally makes sense. Only "real" men have the capacity to forgive a wife that slept with someone else. If only there was a word for men like that?

Also, you misspelled cuckold in your username. Cuckolddragon or writingcuckold, or even cuckoldcuckold, either way, you misspelled the username.

Also on a scale from 1 star to 5 stars, where 5 is the rambling idiocy that tries to romanticise being a cuckold you get a 5.

On any normal rating, for normal people that do not spend all their spare time fluffing as i assume you do, you get 1. Only because negative ratings are not possible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kolejna opowiesc o idiotach

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was almost 'a bridge too far. Without the non-judgmental experience of the 'big boss' and the intuitive prescient friend, Jennifer, the main characters would have been confused and tormented in the predator's web.

Nice recovery, with team support and latent skills.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I rated this 4 stars. While I didn't notice the punctuation mistakes others have seen (amazing as I generally pick that up!), I felt a bit too much was quoted from the original story.

I've trouble with Early, not protecting his wife, but seemingly forgiving her shortly after her affair. Yes, she was led into it, but she was also willing & accepting it. She lied repeatedly to her husband & had sex with another man. Going to get professional help is good, forgiveness is great- when called for, but it seemed to happen much too fast. Despite what Susan's boss said. (I've also wrote to this effect on the original.) So Early takes apart the one bed (was this the one reassembled toward the end?) & buys 2 new beds. Why not have her sleep in the guest bedroom, with the presumption that they have one?

And like most, at least, of the other stories I've read, starting with the original, nothing's stated about what happened with John Stickner. Only one I've read that had him tossed out of the law firm. The others, like this, just left it blank.

Not entirely sure why, but I'm thinking between a (high) 3 stars & a (low) 4, but this site doesn't have the ability of + or -, so for the writing & your spin, even with too much from the original, I give this the 4. Bob

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

Early is wrong about members of the Special Forces, yes we are precieved as wlid-eyed killers, we keep it under control until it isn't under control. Then people die. Some are better adjusted when discharged, a few are monsters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A really good sequel to the original

Well crafted and it felt right inasmuch as the characters felt the same. Well done and worth a 5 star rating. BardnotBard

Calico75Calico753 months ago

I typically do not like reconciliation stories. They don't provide the emotional release that a BTB story does. However, this is a good one. Having Early pull out his SEAL card and emotionally destroy John in front of his colleagues and fellow employees went a long way. I also really liked the big boss's response except he could have fired John or at least started a sexual harrassment investigation. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another SEAL crap story. He is wimp

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hmm. The invocation of being a SEAL was ill advised and unneeded. As if a Navy JAG Corps member is somehow a suitable threat in a fist fight. Also how could John be so bold as to push his extortion in the office like that? He is a total idiot. He is the most senior of the Junior partners. Big deal. Firm will not go to bat for him with a big sexyal harassment case.

Man the boss is unrealistic. He forgave an eight month long affair his wife had 18 years earlier? They were back making love in 3 months? Glad it worked out for him, but seriously that doesn't happen that often in real life. A woman who doesn't confess and is caught and in a long multimonth affair during which she almost certainly developed emotional feelings for the cheating partner, has almost no chance for reconciliation after the kids have grown up. Impossible? No. But damn unlikely..

Early came off as robotic and almost instant in his conversion to reconcile when he heard John at the door. Guess he realized John was a predator. And really got upset with the explicit extortion for he partnership.

The letter with Jennifer was touching. But why not tell Susan about her sister earlier?

It isn't just the sex, which she was too guilty and conflicted to enjoy once they got down to "business", besides sounds like John the predator was good at long seduction but pretty terrible in the sack. Not a surprise. But it was the building six months of an emotional affair. She never loved John, but she got damn excited about him. Her obligation was only part of why she did the deed for two days with John. At least she cut it off. Some alternate variants have her not doing that. But the working 16-20 hours overtime where they spent holding hands or practically in each other laps, while discussing intimate things dn her dreams is really beyond the pale. Add in three dinners and a slew of extra long lunches. Probably somewhere about 3 months in the relationship was highly inappropriate. John was slick but evil.

Not sure how to view Mr Jenson. His own RAAC was far more egregious. But this was indeed a RAAC and not a hard fought or warranted reconciliation. Just everything happened too easy. Paint all the blame on the predator. Who tries to.go Bond villain and gets beat up. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Get this... dude was a Navy SEAL but the writer wrote in not as the acronym it is but like it was a Weekly Vocabulary Word in the fourth grade. DOH! This is another dumb story that was so full of holes it leaks like a soup sandwich. ANON below says it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First off I am not a grammar Nazi. To me what makes a good tale is how well it is thought out,realism,put together and presented to make it absorbing for a reader.That,you more or less succeeded with. Reconciliation to me is very iffy,too much more happened than just the two days of taking a vacation from her marriage.No mater how a seducer works on a wife,all she has to say is NO and nothing happens.. you cannot overlook the fact She WANTED the sex to happen and used the excuse of being indebted for his help to justify it to herself and planned accordingly.A LOVING wife does NOT do that..Your dropping that Seal shit into the story was needless and did nothing for the story other than contradict him being a wuss.A Seal would NEVER accept a knife in the back from anybody let alone a trusted person.Though I disagree with him not walking away from the marriage,This is all on her but you wove this tale well enough to sell most of your readers to be happy about it..That alone garners you 4 stars..JZK..

reggmoreggmoabout 1 month ago

She will be spreading her legs for another in a month. Husband is a wus....(a cross between a wimp and a pussy).

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Interesting answer to the original story. It was good to read it from the slut's point of view, but you made Early a bit simple and quick to say he would reconcile, and also, you made him a SEAL. With this work from slut's POV, a little more work on Early's POV would be great, and a good parallel.

"Yea" is pronounced "yay." It is an older word that essentially means "yes" or most famously, as a cheer, or as an affirmative vote.

"Yeah" is the word you meant, two different times, if the context is any help at all.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Ok. Sure there were several elements that were entertaining or well done, like Jennifer's letter. But that got diluted by some other not so good elements. Really a six month emotional affair and predatory seduction? Doesn't that make things worse? Next. While the letter from Jennifer was heartfelt, why if her older sister already got poached by John the predator, didn't she warn her much earlier and more than one time? Wtf? And finally Early being a Navy Seal? Really? John being a Navy JAG doesn't mean squat for fighting. Author could have had a hundred reasons why Early could beat the crap our of John. And what the law firm was going to do to John was going to be bad enough given his blatant blackmail attempts. But instead the author makes Early a Navy Seal. Smdh. If that were the case, does it makes sense that Early didn't call her out on the lie on the phone on Thursday night. Heck Winterfrog's version, "A Simple Solution" at least nailed that correctly and that Early was just a normal guy. Apparently fictional SEALs have no situational awareness. Lastly, the wise old boss, Mr Jenson. He has a wife, who after 23 years had an EIGHT month affair with a colleague, and he just rolled right over to forgiveness withe the perfect 41 year old marriage. Really? Sorry too many if these outlandish plot devices, though will concede h see the being seduced by a predator was the author's way of her explaining her assertion that she needed to repay John the predator with sex. 3.5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

True love can overcome most anything?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous