How I and Hubby were Forced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Simon were circling around us while filming us. They tried to record both our actions and our emotions. They focused on my husband to catch his groans every time Bernard punched his bum. His face was eloquent. When Bernard was fully in, P. would open his mouth, let out a hoarse sound and his eyes, like mine probably a little earlier, showed pleasure in pain. Hubby slowed down the cadence of his masturbation. His cock was extremely expanded. He was pounded more and more quickly and in contrast, he was slowing his movements with his right hand. I understood that he was going to cum and that it was the hits of Bernard in his ass that were inexorably raising his pleasure. He totally stopped his movement, pulling the maximum on his skin to stretch his glans even more. He gave a long cry, relieving himself. The sperm spurted in several jerks and during all the time he discharged, he shouted. I had never seen him cum so intensely. "Well, old man, you've had your fun, you can't deny. I told you, it's because your rectum is full and you cannot control your sphincter anymore. The pleasure raises up and you can do nothing to delay it." Bernard remained stuck in P.'s ass, his cock deep in the anal cavity.

While he let hubby recover, I took Andrew's cock out of my mouth and started to jerk him off to make him cum. The sperm of my husband had made me thursty. I kept my mouth open and tongue out, licking the frenulum below the glans. I felt the sap rise and at the moment Andrew was squirting, his cock was between my lips. I pumped him by sucking all I could to empty his balls. I swallowed everything because I love it.

Bernard started his comings and goings again. My husband had caught his breath. I saw that the friction of the cylinder in his rectum made him hard again. It was not a strong erection but his sex oscillated between his thighs. Bernard accelerated. My husband was on all fours and his hands were clinging to the sheet. He was undergoing. Bernard was grasping his hips. He stayed inside, just giving violent jolts. He was patting his intestines. Both were screaming, P. a short time after Bernard. The cadence was paroxysmal. Bernard was beating my husband's ass at such a high speed. He sank into the ass one last time, raising his head and exhaling a long sigh of relief, then he pulled out, with some cum dripping from his cock.

I continued to masturbate to cum myself too. Andrew and Bernard were groping my breasts, pinching the nipples. I claimed for a tail in my mouth. Simon, who had buggered me, offered me his. I took it without thinking and it is with a full mouth and the massed chest that I felt pleasure raise. This time I did not pee. But I uttered a long complaint all the time that my vagina contracted.

The four men got dressed. My husband and I remained prostrate on the bed. They left without a word. I got up and asked hubby to do the same and help me change the sheets. He then went to take a shower. I remained dirty, as if I wanted to keep this stain as long as possible. We did not exchange a word. We were both terribly bothered because of the pleasure we had and which we could not deny.

We thought it was over. But the next weekend, John came back. He was alone. My husband welcomed him and brought him in, without any difficulty. For my part, without being able to explain why, I was immediately excited when I saw John. It was uncontrollable but I felt that I wet my panties.

John explained to us that he had brought an edition of the film and that he was going to show it to us. It lasted an hour and a half, during which P. and I were submitted to all that I have already described to you. The scenes that had been kept showed the gradual transformation of refusal into obedience, acceptance and even more and more active participation. It was not just my fault. The film showed that my husband wanted to have his bum screwed. He seemed to be pushing backwards when Bernard sank into him, as if he wanted to make him go deeper.

Pornographic movies turn me on. But they are nothing compared to a movie that shows you. At the end of the screening, I was in such a state that I had to masturbate or get fucked. John and P. realized that as I was so red. I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs. John got up, took my hand and dragged me into the room, leaving my husband on the couch.

He undressed me slowly, unhooking my bra, sucking the areolas, then lowering my panties. He carried it to his face and sniffed it. He lay on the bed and asked me to come and ride him. I straddled on his belly, I lifted my buttocks and John guided his cock in me. The penetration was easy since I was soaked. It made me crazy! I wanted it so badly.

John lifted me with his hands and started going back and forth. Then he stopped, inviting me to continue. I raised and lowered my ass rhythmically, bringing the cock in and out of my pussy. I forced myself, using my vaginal muscles to tighten the cock and thus reproduce the movement of masturbation. I wanted to make John cum. I waited for him to ejaculate. He would probably have prefered to go slower but he quickly lost control and I felt him unloading while I continued to milk him with my pussy.

We remained motionless for a few moments. I was impaled on him, with his cock narrowing in my vagina. P. was at the door and watching us. He had obviously attended the whole scene and he had seen that it was not John who had fucked me but me who had emptied his balls.

John pulled out. He made me lie down and placed himself between my thighs to eat my twat. He was clever, using his fingers tense to rub the entry of my pussy and his other hand, caressing my clit. I was quick to cum. The vaginal masturbation made me pee. I squirted very hard with each contraction.

Once we were both satisfied him and me, John explained that we had nothing to fear, provided we agreed to do what he asked us. He would visit us on the following Saturday for another phase of our submission.

When John was gone, we kept silence my husband and me. This time I was ashamed and he was indignant or maybe disgusted.

The period of uncertainty until the next weekend made me feel uncomfortable. I was trying to imagine what would be required of us. It excited me to rethink what they had done to us. But I was worried about what they would do to us.

The week seemed to be dragging on, which could mean that I could not wait to see what happened next. It was not wrong, but I especially wanted an answer to this terrible question.

On Saturday night, it's still John who came alone. He did not even enter. He asked us to get dressed to go out with him.

He drove us to town, to a sex shop. We were very afraid that someone we know would see us come in. John guided us to a cabin where we all three entered. There was a hole in a wall at waist level. John explained that it was a gloryhole. He wanted us to suck all the strangers who would come in turns. He had a smartphone and he would film us during the whole session.

There was a small mattress on the floor for a very basic comfort. John made a sign to invite me to start. I crouched down and put my head in front of the opening, trying to see if anyone showed up. After a few minutes, I saw a little dickie pass through the hole. I saw the pubic hair above the sex and my sight did not go further down than the balls. The man was not erect. It was apparently up to me to make him stiff.

This situation excited me terribly. I had to make strangers cum, one after the other, without them giving me anything. I had no choice, John seemed quite determined that we would satiate all candidates who would run.

I took the little cock between my fingers and I started to jerk it off until it was straight. I then mouthed it without repulsion, although I did not know what his owner looked like. Was he handsome? Was he ugly? It did not matter. I had to make his member spit a load and I was going to do it. I wanted to impress John by my rapidity to make this man ejaculate. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and slid it into my hand, exciting the frenulum with the tip of my tongue. My client was not long to cum. I felt the sperm raising up the rod and I drunk it, curious about his taste and taking care not to lose a sip.

John did not waste time. He pulled me up and forced my husband to take my place. Already another dick appeared. For P., it was the first time he was going to suck a man and I was eager to see how he would find the exercise. On the one hand, a man may have a repulsion to take a cock in his mouth when he is not homosexual. But on the other hand, he certainly knows better than a woman how to give pleasure to someone of his gender.

He began timidly, taking the flaccid sex between his thumb and forefinger. He put it in his mouth without retracting the foreskin, sucking it like a candy. But unlike the candy, what he had in the mouth did not melt but rather increased volume. He soon had his mouth so full that he had to pull out the cock. Then, I saw that he was getting into the game. He pulled on the skin to pull out the glans and put it in his mouth. He was shaking his cock now as he pumped the guy's dick. It was clear that he had no apprehension and that he was doing what was expected of him. John leaned in his ear and told him he had to swallow sperm on pain of breaking our contract. Hubby knew what that meant.

It seemed to me that P. was more precise than me in how to make a man's pleasure rise. He did not wag the cock in a haphazard fashion but shook it with a slightly increasing cadence. At the same time, he licked the column, going up from balls to the frenulum, and there, he titillated with the tip of his tongue, always up and down the cylinder in the palm of his hand. When he felt that the guy was on the rise of cum, he slowed down, little by little, until he would reach a stop of the movement when he felt that ejaculation was imminent. He then approached the dick of his mouth and bravely collected the cum that squirted at the back of his palate.

He had done his first full blowjob. It would not be the last, far from it. The guy, however, certainly did not know that he had been sucked by another man.

Without delay John made us swap. I was getting ready for my second cock. My husband's show had really excited me. A black sex, respectable size at rest was presented. I began to caress the balls and with the other hand, I pulled on the foreskin. Then I licked the frenulum to harden the member, which was not long. I had to open my mouth wide to put the dick in as its diameter was unusual. I wanted to caress myself and I slipped my left hand in my panties. John leaned over and helped me to take them off. Once again, I tried to get the juice out as quickly as possible. I took inspiration from the gestures of my husband to perfect my technique and in particular, I adopted the crescendo-decrescendo to completely stop my movement at the supreme moment. I made sure, like P. to catch the first jet at the back of my throat. It was enough for that to hold the glans between the lips and to open the mouth as widely as possible. The first shot hit me on top of the palate. Then there were others I was trying to point to the back of my throat. It reminded me when we are using a spray on the tonsils. I swallowed several times.

My husband took my place. John did not even have to intervene. We had become docile, if not willing, even eager. But I wanted to know if my husband was excited as much as I was. I unzipped his pants and I lowered with the underpants to the knees to see his sex. He had a beginning hard-on. John filmed this beautifully raising erection.

The fourth client offered him his cock. This time he was not shy. He took the cock in his hand, pulled on the skin, took out the dick and licked all around. Apparently our man got excited before presenting his cock because it was gooey. This did not seem to discourage P. who, on the contrary, conscientiously cleaned the penis. I understood that he could like that. For my part, I was fond of pre-seminal fluid, almost as much as sperm itself. Then P. sucked, seeming to want to take his time. He was pumping the stick. John ordered him to masturbate himself and he obeyed. I saw my husband in a posture that left no doubt on his homosexual side. He was shaking while sucking another man. Any woman seeing this would have been persuaded that her partner had been inverted. For my part, instead of offending me, it stimulated me. I continued to touch my pussy while watching P. giving his blowjob. He regulated the rate of his own masturbation on the one he was giving with his right hand. He managed to move his two hands perfectly synchronously. He was even gradually raising the cadence. It was clear his pleasure was rising because his breaths were getting closer and heavier. I realized that his guy was going to cum too when I saw hubby slow down and squeeze the penis between his fingers to make the end protrude. They ejaculated simultaneously, one in a mouth, the other on the floor. My husband squeaked at the moment of orgasm. I saw P. quickly return the cock in his mouth and suck thoroughly. He too wanted to empty the balls of his man.

The dicks succeeded in our mouths for more than two hours. We both emptied sixty-three pairs of balls. John was very satisfied. At the end of the session, to our surprise, he gave us one hundred and twenty dollars, two dollars per blowjob more or less. We understood that we had become his earners.

All this has been going on for three years now. Every weekend, we prostitute ourselves for John. During the week, we have a normal life, in the office, with colleagues. But, it may surprise you, we are both waiting on Friday night for John's visit.

He does not only take us for the gloryhole, but also in the construction barracks, unused on Sunday except for what we do sometimes. I get fucked by a succession of workers and my husband, in a nearby room, gets buggered by all those who prefer to pay a little less to relieve themselves. The price is modest, so we are successful although we are no longer young. However, I do not do it for the money. I like this succession of sexes that come to penetrate me. I like not to have the choice. As for my husband, he seems to find something good for him. He confessed to me that he was zealous in cleaning the cocks with his mouth because he finally liked to suck. It's the gloryhole that inspired him for blowjobs. He also told me he was always masturbating during his last trick, at the same time he was fucked. He liked to delay his pleasure, to know during all his day that he would have his share of cum at the end. He explained that orgasm is much stronger when he gets fucked than when he cums in my pussy.

We have also become our best fans. During the week, my husband and I look at all the films that John made of our sessions and especially the first, which marks our entry into our new life. Some parts excite us a lot and we make love or masturbate each other. It is also an opportunity for both to see how the partner acts when we are separated as on construction sites. We are always filmed with several cameras and John takes care of editing to alternate the close-ups of our asses, our faces and wide shots. We miss nothing of the real pleasure we have. I can verify that as he confessed, P. sucks all the cocks that go through his ass and he masturbates himself while his last client sodomizes him. He also sees that I spur each time during my first tricks, which is the sign that I cum.

We had to spend our last vacation in a club abroad. We were fucked night and day by all the men and women of the groups that followed one another for three weeks.

As John once told me: my fantasy was to be forced. I wanted my husband to look helplessly at men abusing me. I also wanted hubby to be soiled. I was granted beyond my imagination.

12