How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said yes. The asshole said yes!"

"Did you call him an asshole?"

"I was too stunned to say anything. I hung up on him."

"That's better than calling him an asshole."

"What are you talking about?"

"What's your husband's name?"

"Greg, asshole Greg."

"Please don't call him an asshole. Greg just opened up to you about something he may have fantasized about since maybe before you were married. As I said, it's not an uncommon fantasy. So, he's feeling really vulnerable right now. He doesn't know how you're going to react. Will you be angry, disgusted, divorce him, what? He hasn't got a clue what's going on in your mind right now. If the situation was reversed and you told him you liked to be tied up once in a while for sex, if he responded that you were a disgusting pervert and he never wanted to hear about it again, you would have had your fantasy shattered and felt like a deviant. You'd never share any other fantasies with him again, because of fear of how he'd react and that they'll be dismissed the same way. Your sex remains stagnant and familiar, and never goes anywhere different. It's how you've been programmed to react. Husbands don't let their wives have sex with other men, but some of them do. Some people have open marriages, polyamorous relationships, go to orgies, swap partners.

"Now even if you don't want to have sex with me, or any other man, and I'm not saying you do, he's opened up about something important to him. How you respond may set the tone about talking about your sexual fantasies, whatever they are. Even if you never live them for real, you can role play some of them. Buy a big black dildo if he fantasized about a black man having sex with you. Pretend you're alone in the house and someone comes in to rape you. Even if you don't want to be raped, the fantasy could be exciting to you.

"Stop for a moment and think about the advantage of his fantasy to you for just a moment. You meet someone you think is attractive and want to have sex with him. Instead of cheating on your husband, doing something behind his back, that hurts him and makes you feel guilty, you say to him, 'Greg, I met a really hot guy and I'd like to have sex with him. Can I have your permission?' And he says 'Yes, how exciting, and I hope you have a good time and tell me all about it.' You don't feel guilty, you get to have sex with the hottie, and you satisfy his fantasy at the same time. You're not hurting anyone."

"How do you know so much about this?"

"Because Laura came up to me at a dance club and told me her husband wanted her to pick up some strange man and have sex with him. I had a hard time believing that any husband would tell his wife that. I made her call him right then and confirm it. I had her send a picture of me to him and then one of her holding my cock. At each point he could have refused, he wanted her to proceed. So I read a lot about what I'll call a willing cuckold, and my ex-wife, who's a psychologist, researched it for me, so I'd know what I should or shouldn't be doing. I didn't want to mess up his marriage. That's how I got most of the information I gave you on the plane. Research. So Greg is probably frantic right now, wondering if you're going to come back to him. What I'd like you to do, is call him back and let me talk to him. Would that be okay?"

She opened her phone and handed it to me. It was still open to the phone app. I just hit redial.

"Karen, are you okay? Are you angry?"

"Greg, you're on speaker phone with Karen and my name is Bryce, and there's another woman with us as well. I'm the person that suggested that Karen call and ask you about your fantasies. She was all prepared to walk away with a thousand dollars, but you surprised her. It's not something she ever expected to hear, so at the moment, she's kind of processing, doesn't really know what to think. So, let's just say she's okay for now, but may want to have some serious discussions about all the fantasies you may have been hiding from her your whole marriage. Are you still with me?"

"Yes."

"The other woman with me is married to another man, and I've been having sex with her with her husband's permission. I gave her a child because he's infertile. So when Karen expressed some surprise at that, I suggested it was a fairly common fantasy for some men to think about their wife having sex with another man, and asked her to call you to see if you'd ever thought about it. Raised the way we generally are, she was surprised by your answer, but wants to get more information from you before she decides anything. We need to have an honest and open discussion about this, so it's very important you be honest with her. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good. How long have you had a fantasy of Karen having sex with another man?"

"About five years."

"That's since we started dating, Greg," Karen said.

"I know."

"And you would prefer it if you could see her have sex with someone else?" I asked.

"It's not necessary, but I'd like to watch. I'd want her to tell me about it, at the very least."

"I told her that half of all heterosexual men answering a survey had expressed the same thing as you, so a fairly common fantasy, even if we don't like to admit it. The other husband likes to watch as well. I've run across a few other husbands interested in watching their wives have sex. One of the things that concerns Karen, is that you might be telling her to do this because you have a desire to cheat on her, and by giving her permission to have sex with someone else, you'd think you have permission to screw other women. It concerns her, because if she was to do something this wild and crazy, she needs stability on the home front. She needs to know that if she does something a little out there like this, you're going to be the rock she needs at home. That you won't use this as an excuse to leave her, because she really loves you and doesn't want to damage your marriage. Perhaps you could reassure her that's not the case."

"Karen, I love you. No matter what you decide to do, I'll always love you. I don't want to cheat on you. I have no need to be with another woman. You're all the woman I need. Do you believe me?"

"I'm not sure what to believe at the moment. I'm just so surprised by what you said," Karen replied. "I never knew you had any desire to watch me have sex with anyone else. I feel like I'd be cheating on you."

"Honey, it's not cheating if you have my permission. Cheating is going behind my back. This is definitely not cheating. I love you more than anything, and nothing would make me change my mind about you and our marriage."

"I'd like you to think about that for a moment, Greg. Karen hasn't decided anything at the moment, but if I have sex with her, I will make her beg for my cock. She'll call out my name as she orgasms, and she'll orgasm a lot. And I told her we could record this so she could show you her having sex with another man. Thinking about that, is that really something you want to see Greg, your wife begging to be fucked by another man?"

"Yes, I want to see that. To know she's having pleasure with someone else."

"Do you have an erection right now, Greg?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to masturbate as you imagine your wife having sex with me?"

"Yes."

"Knowing your wife will get pleasure, will give you pleasure, Greg?"

"Yes, it will."

"I'm going to invite Karen to the house I'm staying at tonight. She's still not sure what she wants to do, Greg, because this is a big step in your relationship. She may do nothing more than have a good nights sleep. If she does decide to proceed, someone will text you at various times telling you what she's doing. If at any moment, you change your mind and want her to stop, we will. Up until the point where I'm going to put my cock into your wife's married pussy. At that point, the only one who can stop it is Karen. Everything else, you can stop at any time, but if you've accepted all of the other choices, I'm going to fuck her unless she stops it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. How will it be recorded?"

"The other woman will take the movie. She'll text you that Karen has agreed to get naked, we'll wait a few seconds to see if you stop it, then she'll video the unveiling. If Karen's about to suck my cock, she'll text you, wait a few seconds to see if you want to stop it, then film it. Right up to the point where Karen agrees to sexual intercourse. At that point, you'll be notified, but you can't stop it, although it will be filmed for your pleasure. When her fucking is complete, she'll text you to tell you she's fucked another man, and you're now a cuckold. I will probably fuck her two more times before she has to return to the airport. You'll have no say in any of those fuckings. They probably won't be recorded either, because she won't have the memory on her phone to record it all. When she returns home, you can watch the movie together, and then you'll probably want to fuck her, to reclaim your wife. While you fuck her, you'll remember her calling out my name, begging for my cock. You'll probably cum too quick because you're so excited. Keep fucking her and cum twice in her pussy. When you have finished, lick all the cum out of her cunt and pretend it's mine. Do you have any questions?"

"No questions."

"Karen will text you if she decides to go to my house."

"Please go, Karen. I want you to go."

"I'm thinking about it. Goodbye, Greg."

"Goodbye, honey."

I ended the call.

"You want him to lick all the cum out of my pussy?" Karen asked.

"It's a cuckold ritual. From now on, make him lick your pussy any time you have sex to orgasm. If you should ever consider doing this again, have him dress you up to go out, plan your date with him, have him shave your legs and/or pussy. Make him a part of your experience. If he's actually present for your sex, have him undress you for your lover, put the other man's cock in you, clean up the mess afterward. If he's a true cuckold, these will be important to him. I strongly suggest you look up willing cuckolds on the web, to understand your husband's feelings on the matter, why this is important to him. The question before you now is, do you come to my current residence or go to the hotel you normally stay in?"

"I want to talk to Diana," Karen said.

"Do you need her number?" I asked.

"I have it. We're both based out of San Diego, and have the occasional need to swap travel days. If you'll excuse me."

Karen got up and stepped away from us so we didn't overhear her conversation. I had no fear as to what Diana would tell her, and expected to be fucking the delicious Karen shortly.

When she returned, Karen said, "I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do, but I will come with you. Diana said you can be trusted, and I needn't fear being drugged or raped. She did warn me that I will crave your cock after you've fucked me."

It was amazing how often the other women made the seductions so much easier. Karen joined us in our car and she texted Greg that she was going to our home. He texted her back telling her to have a good time. We made the trip home, stopping for a meal along the way, giving Karen time to think about what she was doing. I didn't want her rushing to a decision. I wanted her complete consent to the ravishment I would bestow on her. During the meal, I turned on Laura's Lush once more, and the sight and sounds of Laura squirming in orgasm during our meal, served to lower Karen's own inhibitions.

As we continued after supper, I warned Karen that Laura was a submissive, and regardless of anything else which might happen, Laura had to strip naked as soon as she arrived at home.

"Is she your submissive?"

"She was briefly, but both she and her husband are now submissive to her husband's female boss. I wasn't going to be sticking around to continue Dominating them."

"Does that mean Laura has sex with women?"

"Yes. If you have no objection, Laura will clean your pussy after sex. You needn't do it if it makes you uncomfortable. Diana seems to enjoy it though."

"She said I might."

"It will give you another entertaining story to tell your husband."

"I still can't believe Greg wants me to do this. I feel it's all some kind of joke, or a dream."

"We'll give him several opportunities to change his mind. I suspect he's on pins and needles now, wondering what you're going to do."

We arrived. "This is your home?" Karen asked as we pulled into the driveway.

"Laura's. I was staying here as I bred her. Her husband left the master bedroom and his wife to me. He was sleeping in the guest bedroom, where you'll sleep tonight if you choose not to share my bed."

As I'd warned, Laura immediately disrobed upon entering the house. Karen was immediately struck with her beauty, as most people were.

"Why would you want to fuck anyone else, when you've got this delightful woman to fuck?"

I laughed. "Why climb K2 when you've already climbed Mount Everest. For variety. Each woman is unique. No two are alike. Wouldn't you get sick of steak if you had to eat it every day? Really, I'm incapable of remaining faithful to any one woman, and I don't really consider Laura mine in the first place. I've merely borrowed her, and she needs to be returned to her rightful husband, no matter how much she enjoys fucking me. I would not attempt stealing you from your husband either. I never used to have sex with known married women. That was really my only rule when it came to fucking. Until I learned that some husbands wanted their wives to fuck other men. Now, I only fuck married women if their husbands agree that I can. Your husband has agreed; voila, you're here. Can I get you something to drink?"

"You want me drunk?"

"I want you relaxed, but in control of all your decision making processes. You can have something non-alcoholic. You can have coffee. I intend to keep you up half the night, fucking you."

Karen shivered.

"Are you aroused?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted. "Diana told me I would orgasm like crazy if I slept with you."

"There won't be much sleeping involved."

Karen shivered again.

"Something to drink?" I repeated.

"A glass of wine, I guess. My nerves are overwrought."

"Text Greg and tell him you've arrived and are having a glass of wine to calm your nerves. He'll be suffering from cuckold angst right now. He'll want to know what's happening."

As she texted, she asked, "You'll really stop if he or I want you to stop?"

"I'll stop whenever you want me to stop. I won't stop for Greg once you've agreed to fuck me. Even if he asked me to stop then, it's not really what he wants. It's just second guessing himself, cuckold angst, when he loses control. After that, only you have the ability to stop it. You always get to stop it. I won't rape you. You can always say no. Laura will take care of my needs if you change your mind in mid-stream."

Her phone dinged. "Greg is asking if I've made up my mind yet. Am I naked, or if I've seen your cock yet?"

I handed her a glass of wine.

"Do you want to see my cock?"

Her eyes were bright. "Yes," Karen whispered.

I stripped off my clothes. "Oh, shit!" Karen said softly.

"Doesn't Sir have a beautiful cock?" Laura said.

"He really does."

"Wrap your left hand around it, the one with your wedding band on it, and take a picture of you holding my cock. Then send it to Greg and tell him that if neither of you stop it, this cock is going into your married pussy. See what he says."

As she wrapped her hand around it, it grew, filling her hand, until her fingers wouldn't go around it anymore. She took the picture and sent it to her husband, releasing my cock to text the message, but then gripping it again, feeling it grow from her touch.

Her phone went off again. "He said, 'It's so big. Will it fit inside of you?' Will it?"

"It's fit inside of everyone else. I doubt you'd be any different. What do you want to do?"

"I want to fuck you. I'm still not sure that I should."

"Ask Greg what you should do."

She sent a quick text and got an immediate response. "I texted him, 'What do you want me to do?' He said I should fuck you."

"Asked and answered. Greg is on board at this point. The decision is in your hands now, though we'll give him a couple more opportunities to end things. If you're ready, give your phone to Laura, and she'll record the rest and do the remaining texts."

Without another word, Karen handed her phone to Laura. I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. "Laura, identify yourself to Greg and tell him his wife is going to the bedroom with me."

Laura quickly shot off the text. "He asked me to start recording."

"Text him that I'm going to undress his wife and you're starting to video. Tell him I'm going to kiss and caress her as I undress her."

That text was sent and answered. "A big thumbs up emoji."

Laura started recording, and I started undressing my next fuck. I kissed her as I removed her uniform jacket, and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing nice C cups in a rather plain bra. But after all, she hadn't expected anyone else to see it. I slid the straps off of her shoulders, so it would drop when I unhooked the back clasp. It did drop when I unhooked it and I palmed her breasts, massaging the fleshy globes, feeling her nipples engorge as I stroked and caressed them.

I turned Karen to face the camera. She tried to cover her breasts, but I pulled down on her hands until she relaxed and let me expose her for her husband's pleasure. I undid her skirt and pushed it down to the floor and had her step out of it. I slid my hand down the front of her panties and felt her pussy, already wet. Shoving two fingers into her sheath, Karen moaned and pressed up against my hand.

"Text Greg that Karen is very wet, and she's about to orgasm on my fingers."

Waiting until Greg answered with another thumb's up emoji, and Laura began videoing again, I caressed Karen until she climaxed, moaning in her pleasure, despite knowing her husband would see it later. After her spasms ended, I pulled down her panties, and Greg saw how the gusset clung to her pussy lips, it was so wet. I turned her around to kiss her again, telling Laura to ask Greg if he wanted Karen to suck my cock.

Laura said, "Greg says please suck his cock."

I pushed lightly on her shoulders, and Karen went to her knees, staring at my cock closely for the first time. She had to stretch wide to get the head inside. Something else to let Greg know how big my cock was. Laura shot Karen sucking my cock for about five minutes. I then lifted her to her feet and picked her up to lay her on the bed. Pulling her legs apart to either side, I got between them. Before I started, I pulled a condom from the drawer and put it on.

"Tell Greg his wife is going to cum on another man's tongue for the first time in their marriage. After she cums for the third time to prepare her for my cock, I'm going to fuck her. The moment of decision is upon him. If he doesn't stop me before she cums the third time, I'm going to fuck her married pussy. Tell him that you'll let him know after Karen has cum twice, and he'd better hurry, or else he's going to be a cuckold."

Karen was ready to be fucked now. Her flower had blossomed, spread wide, like her legs, wet and dripping. There was no immediate answer, and I wondered if Greg was stroking himself off thinking about what was happening. We gave it about fifteen seconds and then I started licking her. It didn't take long for the first orgasm, Karen was so aroused. The fact that her husband was going to see her adulterous acts and the taboo nature of this illicit sex had her wound tighter than a drum. The second one was almost as fast, Karen arching her hips against my mouth as I pleasured her.

"Send two," I said. "Last chance."

I slowed down, giving Greg a long time to answer, four minutes to her third orgasm.