How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 18

Story Info
Brick makes Ariel his submissive sex slave.
22k words
4.72
16.5k
16

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

In this Chapter, Brick begins making Ariel his submissive. Bonnie slowly begins turning Tracy and Rodney into hers. Brick finds an OB/GYN who can get women on birth control quickly, who has an interest in seeing Ariel punished. He dangles bait in the water to see if he gets a bite. New rules are instituted at Rodney's home. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group, public, interracial and cuckold sex. It has BDSM scenes. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for assisting with my editing.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 18

Enslaving Ariel

Before we left for Dickhead's, I inserted an anal plug in Ariel's bottom, a Lush into her cunt, and attached a leash to her collar. On the drive, I put her Lush in music mode and cranked up the music. By the time we got to Dick's her pussy and thighs were wet with her fluids. I'd given her permission to orgasm, and she'd taken advantage of it to cum three times.

When we arrived, Paul was there, waiting in a car outside Dick's. His eyes widened slightly when he saw Ariel get out of the car with a leash on, but he smiled.

"Thanks for meeting us, Paul," I said, shaking his hand.

"Not a problem. Dick was universally disliked."

"Not Master Dick?"

"Not anymore." He pointed at Ariel. "He doesn't have a slave. He's just a Dick now."

I laughed. We knocked on the door and Dick opened it, looking at Paul, then sneering at me.

"Invite us in," Paul said, "so Ariel can get her things."

He stepped aside. "Come in, bitch, but not you, shit-for-brains." The last comment directed at me.

I handed the end of Ariel's leash to Paul. "Let her walk through the house so she can be sure Dickhead boxed everything up." To Dick. "I'm so going to enjoy impregnating your former fiancée. She's agreed to become my permanent submissive, since you fired her and broke your engagement. She realizes now what a fucking loser you are."

Dick's face got red. I hoped he got apoplexy. I waited outside for the two of them to return. We eventually ended up carrying four boxes out to my Taycan.

Before we carried the fourth, I asked, "Have you got everything, or did asshole try to stiff you?"

Ariel smiled. "He got everything but my tampons, Master. One might almost think he wanted to use them himself, the bitch."

Paul and I laughed and Dick's face grew red again. Maybe he'd stroke out. "Lovely," I said. I put my hand on her ass and lifted the bottom of her dress to show the plug in her bare ass. "Just preparing her ass to take my cock, Dick. Have a nice day."

I put the last box in my car. "Thanks again, Paul. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday."

"Likewise." We shook hands again.

I had Ariel put the address of her residence in my car map and followed the directions to her house. We carried her stuff in, I had her strip, then I told her to find a dozen slutty outfits she could wear in front of children, a swimsuit, no bras or panties.

She started going through her things looking for what I wanted. "Sir, would you consider keeping me as your permanent slave?"

"I don't even have a place to live," I said. "Where would you stay?"

"Anyplace you are, sir?"

"I may be staying places that don't have room for you."

"If you do, I'll come back to my residence while you're there."

"You'll be fucking a lot of different people, both men and women, and I will never be faithful to you."

"I have no problem with that, Master. I want you to use me in any way you wish."

"Don't look at this as a way to end up married. I'm never getting married again."

"I'm not looking for marriage; at least, not yet, Master. I want a Dominant I can trust and respect, sir. When you put the leash on me and led me up to Dick's house, and again here, my pussy got so wet, sir. I feel like you're the Dominant I've been waiting for all my life."

"Will you continue to work?"

"If that's what you want, Master. Otherwise, I'll be your slutty little bitch full time."

"Let me think about that. I'll consider it. You need to tested and be on birth control. I can get you into my Doctor's on Monday for testing, but you need to see your own gynecologist for the birth control."

"Thank you, Master."

She put her clothes into a suitcase and I asked to see some of her art. She pulled out a large portfolio and showed me some sketches, watercolors, even a couple oils. She definitely had talent. There were a couple portraits, some landscapes, still lifes, even a nude.

"You are really, really good," I said.

"Thank you, sir."

"You heard me tell Gwen that I was going to be building a house, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to do twelve oil paintings of various sizes, none smaller than thirty inches by forty-eight inches, one at least twice that size for my new house. I want a variety of topics, primarily landscapes, some beach, some mountains, maybe a farm; a nude of Laura before she starts showing her pregnancy. Run the ideas by me first, perhaps some quick sketches. I will pay you $40,000 apiece for the smaller ones, and triple that for the larger. I'll buy all the supplies you need. Do we have a deal?"

"That's a half million dollars, sir!"

"Do you doubt my ability to pay you?"

"No, sir, but if I'm your slave, you could order me to do it."

"Your slavery involves surrendering your body and your obedience, not your talent. You should always get paid for that. Never sell yourself short."

"Thank you, Master."

"It's time to buy what I need for your slavery. You should have your own set of cuffs and a number of other things. Where do you normally buy your art supplies?"

"The Clay Art Center, Master."

I looked it up on my phone. There was a Lovers store nearby. We'd go to the Lovers first. She was going to wear a tail in her ass as she bought her art supplies. Tossing the suitcase in the trunk, I turned off music mode on the Lush so it would have enough battery life to get through the next hour or so.

"There's something you should know about me," I said, once in the car and on our way. "You don't have a job anymore. You don't need to pretend to be Suzy Homemaker, Graphic Designer Responsible Citizen, anymore. That life is over. If you're going to be mine, you're going to be mine fully. You don't have to decide now. You have one week of submission to me to make up your mind, but you will acknowledge to the world you're my slut. I will have you marked in some way, perhaps more than one, a tattoo, or piercings, marking you as mine.

"The next week will be a testing ground, a proving ground to your intent to be that fully submissive slut. We're going to Lovers first to buy some items. When you go in the store with me, you'll be on my leash, following me. Everyone in the store, will know you're in submission to me. One of the items I will buy for you is an anal plug with an animal tail on it. After I purchase it, you'll go into the ladies room and replace the current plug in your ass with the tailed plug. It will be long enough to be visible under your skirt. Another visible sign of your submission and my Dominance. Then we'll go to the art store, and you'll still be wearing the tail and on my leash. Everyone in the art store will know who and what you are. I will use the Lush in your pussy to make you orgasm in the art store. I don't know how easily you can suppress the moans and expressions of your orgasms, but it may be visible to many people. I'll probably do it while you're in the check out line, in addition to while you're picking out supplies.

"You'll be going to the zoo with me on Sunday with the Mainquist children. You'll be wearing the animal tail and Lush again on that day, and on my leash. Everyone we meet at the zoo, will know you're my submissive slut. The tests will continue until Friday, when I require you to make a decision. You may stop at any time, but if you stop, you're deciding you can't be what I want you to be, and your vanilla submission, what you were to Dick, will start at that point, and be over on Friday."

"Master, do I need permission to cum?"

"You always need permission to cum. I own your orgasms now."

"May I cum, sir?" Ariel pleaded.

"You need to cum now?" Astonished.

"Yes, Master. If not now, perhaps the moment I walk into the store on your leash. My pussy is melting, Master. I don't think I've ever been this turned on without some type of physical stimulation. I'm so close, I can taste it. Dick...How can I say this, sir. Dick wasn't very Dominant, sir. He liked the ready sex, the thought of a submissive slut, but he played at Dominance, like he read it in a book and thought, I can do this. He can't, Master. You've done more to turn me into your submissive slut in 18 hours, than he did the whole time I submitted to him. If you were to touch me now, I'd explode."

"Prove it to me. Masturbate right now. How quickly can you cum? You have my permission."

She stuck a hand under her skirt and as far as I could tell, she orgasmed as soon as her hand reached her pussy. It looked like it was a good one, too. Her moans in the confines of the car made me harden.

"Suck my cock," I ordered, and she immediately bent over the console and extracted my shaft, her mouth descending over it. I let myself go and managed to climax within five minutes. Ariel gobbled up every drop of my cream. She didn't stop sucking and swallowing until every pulse of my prick had coated her tonsils.

She sat back with a satisfied sigh.

"This is what I've always needed, Master, someone to take charge of me. Dick was a pale imitation."

My, my, my. Wasn't this a delightful turn of events.

I pulled into Lovers and turned off the car. "Wait there," I said. I walked around the car and attached the leash again. I helped her out of the car and led her into the store. This shop sold sex toys, bondage gear, almost anything randy adults would need to encourage copulation. Maybe people had tried out stuff in the store. I'd done it with Laura in Seattle. Made her go into the store and ask the clerk to test out a paddle and whip on her naked bottom. But it wasn't every day, a woman walked in on the leash of someone else. I could feel eyes tracking us across the parking lot and into the store. More eyes in the store. Ariel was still wearing what she'd worn to the party last night. It wasn't the sluttiest thing she owned. I'd seen her pick out sluttier outfits to come back with us. Her blouse was buttoned up to about breast level. I stopped and unbuttoned it down to her navel. She shivered slightly, but not from the cold. The store was warm enough. She shivered from arousal. I could smell her pussy. The whole store might be able to smell her pussy. The shirt held together enough that her breasts were covered, but any movement at all could expose one or more.

Ariel trailed behind me on her leash as I went around the store picking various and sundry items and put them in a small shopping basket. Her eyes were wide, and her breathing fast, but not panicked. She moved calmly, her motions slow and deliberate to keep her blouse closed as much as possible. I bought a long fox tail, that would hang down to her knees, about five or six inches below the hem of her skirt.

I went to the check out counter and paid for everything.

"Where's your ladies room?" I asked the clerk, a cute, nose, eyebrow and tongue pierced, pink and purple haired twenty year old.

"Around behind the video racks," she said, obviously amused at what she was seeing.

I unhooked Ariel's leash and handed her the fox tail without another word and she headed for the ladies. The clerk was bagging the rest of the stuff.

"Do you ever have sex with women?" I asked.

"Occasionally."

I handed her one of my personal business cards, only identifying me as Brick, with a phone number. I wrote Ariel's name on the back. "This card entitles you to one pussy licking from the blonde who just went to the restroom. Throw it away if you don't want to use it."

"Oh, I'll use it," she said, tucking it into her bra.

"Depending on her schedule, she may not be able to get to it immediately, but it will be delivered within three days of your request."

"Cool. Here's your stuff."

I stood aside for other customers, and waited for Ariel to return. She not only had the foxtail in her ass, she had the other plug in her mouth, almost like a gag. I was impressed, assuming she'd washed it off first. Her nipples were poking at her blouse like golf tees. It seemed every eye in the store was tracking her like radar.

"What a sexy slut!" an older gentleman said.

I attached the leash to her collar and led her out of the store, just the way she was.

As soon as she got in the car, Ariel removed the plug from her mouth and said, "I need to cum so bad, Master. Please let me cum."

"You did wash that plug before sticking it in your mouth, didn't you?"

"God, yes!" Ariel exclaimed. "You didn't think....You wouldn't want....Oh, my God!"

That's all I needed to know. "Cum," I ordered. I half dragged her over the console, plastered my lips to hers and touched her pussy. Ariel screamed as she orgasmed, thrusting her hips against my hand frantically. Her whole crotch seemed saturated, as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Two minutes later, she was still trembling, although her hips had slowed to a thrust every five to ten seconds.

I finally released her and she sank back into her seat.

"Just for your information, I'm not into scat play, although if you'd had some enemas first to clean out your rectum, you could be sucking on things which I'd just removed from it, including my cock."

Ariel nodded, half limp.

"Next stop, the Clay Art Center. While we're in the store, you have my permission to cum, but you must still ask for it, in a voice loud enough for me and anyone else nearby to hear. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, sir."

It wasn't far. I hooked her leash again. "Let's re-button one button," I said, buttoning the next button up. It was still one button below her breasts. "I'll expect you'll have to move more, because I'm going to be playing with your Lush controls. You're going to be buying what you need."

"Thank you, sir."

We walked into the store, and got far more intent looks in Clay's than Lovers. One was a sex shop and this one wasn't. Horny, sex obsessed, people were in the other store. This one didn't cater to the same group. We grabbed a cart and started for the paint section.

One elderly matron, upon seeing me following Ariel with my leash on her said, "Do you need me to call the police, young lady."

"No ma'am. I'm in voluntary submission to my Master."

"Why would you do something like that?"

"Because he fucks me better than anyone else ever has and I would do anything for him."

"Harumph," she said, moving away, though she glanced backward a couple times. Was she staring at my crotch?

"I always wondered what a harumph would sound like, but that was definitely a harumph."

Ariel grinned at me, grabbing a couple of large sketch books, and five large canvases, an easel, then moved to paints and brushes. While she was perusing those, I turned her Lush on. She gripped the cart handle until her knuckles turned white. "I'm still so sensitive from my last orgasm, sir. It won't take long."

A man came walking down our aisle, looking at the same things Ariel was. She suddenly gasped, "Permission to cum, Master."

He looked at her, her face contorted in pleasure, then me, attached to her with a leash. He smiled and watched as she climaxed.

"That looked pleasant," he said, when it seemed to be over.

"It was very pleasant, sir," Ariel replied. "If you could see my thighs now, you'd see they were soaked with my juices."

"Show him," I said. "Let him taste you."

Ariel immediately raised her skirt, showing the man her shaved cunt, glistening, and the rest of her tail, nestled up against her bottom. "Taste me, sir," she said.

He looked at me briefly, then reached down for her pussy, slipping a finger inside of her. Ariel moaned. "Permission to cum, Master," then orgasmed as soon as he added a second finger and thrust deeper, thrusting herself against his hand.

Pulling his fingers out, he tasted her. "Delicious," he said. Ariel moaned when his fingers withdrew.

"If you have time to hang around while she completes her shopping," I said, "she'll suck your cock in the parking lot." Ariel moaned again.

"How much does she have to buy?" he asked, wondering how long he might have to wait.

"Twenty minutes, sir," Ariel guessed.

"How much?" he asked.

"Taking money for sex is illegal," I said. "That would make her a prostitute and me a pimp. I'm not a pimp and she isn't a prostitute, merely a sexy slut and a very good girl who wants to please her Master. I'm going to pay her a half million dollars for twelve paintings, so neither of us is hard up for money." I made a guess. "If you're on duty, officer, and can't accept her services at this time, I understand."

"How did you know?"

"I didn't. I'm just not sure if anyone being offered a blow job would be asking about money except an officer, knowing that prostitution is, in fact, illegal. For all you knew, we could be undercover officers. I'm serious though, she's not for sale, and we don't need money. She just entered into a Dominant/submissive relationship to me last night, and it's very important to establish the extent of her submission early, so I don't exceed her limits. She was told before the day started, she would have to fuck other people, and she's willing to do what I ask."

"Well, I am on duty, so I'll have to decline. I'm taking a early supper to pick up some things for my wife before this place closes."

"Another reason to refuse our offer. I don't want to piss off any wives, either." He smiled again. "You might want to wash your hands before you go home to her. As you could probably tell, Ariel is really enjoying her submission."

"Apparently so. Have a nice day." As he was walking away, he sniffed his fingers, then headed to the restroom.

"I can't believe you would have had me sucking off a police officer in the parking lot, Master."

"I didn't know he was an officer. He didn't have a uniform on. Go on. Finish your shopping. We need to get back. I'm expecting someone to arrive soon."

"Who, sir?"

"A flight attendant. I'm going to be breeding her, although not tonight. I will get to fuck her bareback, however. I'll need you to video our encounter for her husband."

"Her husband, Master?"

"Her cuckold husband, like Rodney. He doesn't get to fuck her anymore without my permission, and even then, he needs to wear a condom. She gave her pussy and her ass to me. I'll explain all later."

I got a text and glanced down. "That's her. She just landed. She said to expect her in about ninety minutes. Hurry." I answered the text.

Even though there was a time constraint, it still didn't stop me from making her cum three more times, once when she was in the check out line. She asked for permission to cum just before having a colossal orgasm, surprising four people around her. The sales clerk smiled. She was young and attractive, mid-twenties perhaps. Her name tag read Charmaine.

"Do you know what we're doing?" I asked.

"Like a 'Fifty Shades of Gray' thing," she said. "Looks like fun."

I handed her another of my plain cards. "If you like fun, give me a call."

"I do like fun," then she held up her ring finger, "but I'm married."

She started to hand me my card back. I refused it. "Perhaps your husband likes fun too. Why don't you ask him? I'm going to fuck another married woman tonight, and her husband loves it."

Ariel said, "You won't regret it."

Charmaine looked at me for maybe five seconds, then Ariel, then tucked my card in her apron pocket. One never knew. I smiled at her, then handed her my credit card and paid for the purchases. We had to carry so many bags, you could barely see Ariel on her leash.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers