How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After I suck Rafi off, can you tell Barry to suck Rafi until he's hard enough to fuck me?"

"No. Number one, I have no control over Rafi. He's not my sub, Whore is. Number two, a command like that should come primarily from you, his cuckoldress, or the lover who's going to fuck you, not me. If I were you, I'd tell Rafi what you want him to do, ask him if he'd allow Barry to suck his dick, and if he does, you tell Barry to get him hard enough to fuck you. You want Rafi to fuck you and you need a hard cock to do it, and you just drained him and you're going to be busy licking Whore, so it's his responsibility. Barry doesn't have to. He may have hated sucking Rodney's cock. Until you have a firm idea of the type of cuckold Barry is, and how submissive he is, you'll be exploring the limits of what he's willing to do. If he says no, don't push. Cuckolds have to want to be cuckolds, or you're just cheating on him. You can't force Barry to be a cuckold. He'll just divorce you."

"I see what you mean, that makes sense."

I fucked Tracy one more time, and Rodney still couldn't get it up, but he did his damndest to suck all of my cum out of his wife's fertile pussy. Yeah, good luck with that. I planted my seeds pretty damn deep.

******

No waking up in the middle of the night to fuck Charmaine again. Her pussy looked better by the time Barry showed up at 7:30. I did decide to cut back my fucking times to twenty minutes, and if she started to look red and puffy again, to just fuck Tracy when she was getting her cum deposit, not both of them, switching from one to the other. Tracy would still get fucked every time, because Rodney enjoyed it and it helped him to breed his wife unless he overdid it. I started off the morning with Tracy, licking Charmaine's pussy while I fucked her, then switching, and making my largest deposit in Charmaine. Barry licked my cum off his wife's pussy.

After breakfast, and two more vitamins, one for me and one for Rodney, we returned to the bedroom and I just fucked Tracy, while she licked Mi-ok. Charmaine had to pleasure Anna. While I was resting, I asked Barry if he'd tried fucking Ariel's ass yet.

"No."

"She's a three hole slut. All three holes are available to you while I'm breeding your wife. You should try it."

"Now?"

"Do you have anything better to do?"

He shrugged and began fucking Ariel's sweet ass in front of us, cumming hard and relatively quickly. Of course, watching live porn, I was ready to fuck Charmaine again. I gave Tracy a good stiff twenty minute rogering while kneeling behind her, then sliding behind Charmaine to finish myself off. Rodney taking over on his wife after I pulled out. Despite the fact he quickly got another erection after cumming, he didn't fuck her a second time, knowing he might not last the day if he did.

Barry cleaned up the outside of his wife's pussy. We broke for lunch and to wait for Whore to arrive with Rafi.

******

"You have permission to cum as long as there is a cock in your whore cunt. How did you like your last three days at work, Whore?" I asked when I had her naked and on her hands and knees, fucking her in front of her fiancé, and several others, including Charmaine, waiting for my cum, kneeling beside her. Both Barry and Rafi had erections, though neither of them were stroking their cocks.

Through her moans of pleasure, Whore said, "It's a devilish device, Master. After the first couple times when I was in private, Victoria usually made me cum in front of others. Most of the time it was in front on one of my other employees. A couple times it was in front of a drug rep."

"Did you give yourself away by your moaning and squirming, Whore? Did they know you were cumming?"

"I think I managed to hide my orgasms, Master, though I can't be sure. They knew something was happening to me, but not what."

"Have you set a wedding date, Rafi?"

"We have a date," he said.

"I expect an invitation to your wedding, Whore. Will it be a traditional Indian wedding or western wedding?"

"Indian, Master. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again. You fuck me so well."

"When you say your vows, I want my cum running down your legs."

Her orgasm exploded to another level. "Oh, Master, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuuucccckkkkk meee!"

"Just as I claimed you before your boyfriend, I will claim you before your new husband. I will fuck you first on your wedding night. He can fuck one of my other sluts instead. You'll both fuck other people before your spouse on your wedding night. Rafi, Charmaine and Barry have both received medical clearance and I'm currently breeding Charmaine as she's fertile. I'm going to deposit my seed in Charmaine. I want her sucking on your cock as I breed her in front of her husband. She's to suck you to an orgasm. Since I won't be fucking her all that long after fucking Whore, you'll then put a condom on, and fuck Charmaine so her husband realizes I now own her pussy. Start now, and give me a couple minutes notice before you cum, so we can both cum in her at the same time."

Without a word, Rafi got in front of Charmaine and she opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. Barry's dick was throbbing, bobbing up and down with his heartbeat. Charmaine had taken several minutes for a private conversation with Rafi after they'd arrived, before we retired to the bedroom. I knew what they'd discussed, but not the answer. Perhaps Rafi couldn't answer in that moment, and he was still thinking about the request. I didn't really have a clue how long Rafi might last, so I was prepared to cum on relatively short notice. He was thrusting pretty hard into Charmaine's mouth, gagging her on his cock. He lasted longer than I thought he would, fucking Charmaine's mouth for eight minutes before he said, "I'm close."

I pulled out of Whore and slammed into Charmaine, causing an immediate orgasm as she went from empty to fucking full in an instant. Rafi started to groan and I knew he was moments away.

"Take my superior seed in my pussy," I yelled, spurting my cum deep inside of Charmaine's fertile cunt as Rafi was flooding her mouth, nearly choking her in cum.

Barry lost it, his cum jetting four feet across the room as his orgasm hit him like a train wreck. Ribbon after ribbon of white sterile cream spouted out of his untouched cock. He was exactly like Phillip. He hadn't touched himself at all when he climaxed, completely spontaneous, as he watched his wife take male cum in two of her orifices at once.

"Cuckold, you need to clean that up," Tracy said. "If you have no more control than that, your wife should put you in a cock cage."

"Do it now, Cuck," I said. "I'll have Whore do your clean up chores for you. She needs to eat more of my semen. Whore on the bottom, Charmaine on top. Lick cunts now. I don't want either of you to stop until you've given your partner five orgasms."

Barry got a towel and wiped up his pearly ejaculate from the floor and bedspread.

When he was finished, Charmaine said, "Rafi is going to fuck me now, Cuckold. Since he just orgasmed in my mouth, he'll need some help getting hard for me. I want you to suck his cock until he's got an erection. Once I'm pregnant, Rafi will be able to fuck me without a condom."

Barry hesitated no more than a couple of seconds before getting on his knees and sucking the same cock Charmaine had. It took about five minutes of sucking before Rafi was hard.

Charmaine's next command was, "Put a condom on Rafi, Cuck, and make sure it's snug, or the baby I have in nine months might be darker than you'd like."

Rodney handed Barry a condom and he unrolled it over Rafi's cock. He did check the snugness.

"Put his cock in your slutty wife, Cuck. He's going to fuck me now, aren't you Rafi? Your fiancé will get a bird's eye view of you fucking another woman's fertile pussy."

Whore moaned from between Charmaine's legs. Sounded as if she might be a bit of a cuckquean, if that moan was any indication.

Rafi moved up behind the two women and Barry pointed Rafi's dark prick in Charmaine's pussy portal. Then Rafi gave a sudden deep thrust and buried it in Charmaine's cunt, making her squeal in pleasure. Barry's cock was rock hard, and throbbing again.

Rodney handed Barry another condom. "Put this on. If you cum on my floors again, you'll lick it up."

Just unrolling the condom over his cock made Barry cum again.

Rodney patted him on the shoulder. "Good thing you didn't cum on my floor, cuckold."

Barry didn't seem ashamed at his new title, perhaps even reveling in it. Rafi, having cum just a few minutes before, was able to last quite a long time. Charmaine, being well fucked and well licked, enjoyed his fucking immensely. She screamed and squirmed through several powerful orgasms. I imagined she was even more turned on by what she was doing to her husband. He'd cum twice without any stimulation at all. Finally, Rafi groaned and erupted, his hips plastered against Charmaine's ass as he pulsed. Whore orgasmed again, seeing Rafi cum while fucking Charmaine.

When Rafi pulled out, his condom was full, and slick from Charmaine's orgasmic juices.

"Rafi, I'm going to give you a choice," I said. "You've just fucked Barry's wife. He's now going to fuck your fiancée. He can no longer fuck his own wife bareback. I have let him fuck Ariel without a condom, and I'm inclined to let him fuck Whore without one. But you had to wear a condom when you fucked his wife, since she's fertile. Whore isn't. Your choice is to make Barry wear a condom because you did, or to let him fuck Whore without one. If you let him fuck without a condom, I expect you to fuck Whore with his cum inside of her, and add your own seed to her frothy pussy. I want you feeling his cum inside of her cunt as you fuck her. What do you want to do?"

He didn't take any longer deciding than Barry had before sucking his cock. "He can fuck her without a condom."

Whore was already lying on the bed with her legs spread for Charmaine. All Charmaine had to do was roll off of her and she was ready. Barry removed the cum filled condom he was wearing and had no problem sliding his unclad cock into her waiting pussy. She'd orgasmed multiple times this afternoon and her pussy was soaking wet. Barry had cum a few times today and lasted what I thought, was a surprising long time.

Charmaine was watching from just beside them. "Cuckold, only whores and slut slaves like Ariel and Samira will ever have your inferior seed inside of them again. They will never be fertile when you fuck them. Even if you could produce a child like a real man, you'd never have a child of your own. You're a cuckold eunuch." Barry began panting harder, thrusting faster and deeper. "That's right, Cuck. Fuck her harder. She's a whore. She loves fucking worthless men like you. Does she even feel your dick after Brick pounded her earlier? What about it, Whore? Do you feel his cock?"

"No," Whore moaned, "but he's smashing so hard into my clit, I feel that."

"You hear that, Cuck. She can't even feel your miserable cock inside of her."

Barry gasped and orgasmed, locked in rictus as he pumped his semen into Whore. As soon as he pulled out, Rafi, hard again, pushed into his slut slave fiancée, reclaiming her in the cum of another man. Mmm. I might end up breeding Whore yet. It seemed Rafi was enjoying some of his humiliation as much as Barry was.

"Can you feel Rafi's cock, Whore?" Charmaine asked, still watching from beside her. "Can you feel your fiancé's cock after fucking your Master? I felt him more than my husband. Rafi was a good fuck. I can hardly wait to fuck him without a condom."

"I can feel him," Whore moaned in orgasm. "Master has me using Ben Wa balls so I can stay tight for my fiancé. I have to wear them all the time or I'm punished. He wants Rafi to enjoy fucking me. He wants Rafi to be happy if he has to marry a whore."

"You should use Ben Wa balls too, Charmaine, to keep my pussy nice and tight for all of your future lovers," I said. "I'll go out on Monday and buy you and Barry some gifts to denote your new status as my pussy. You need to give me your address so I can come by your apartment and give them to you, and fuck you again."

"Cuck, send Brick our address."

He quickly did. Rafi came for the third time tonight, sloppy seconds in his fiancée's cunt. It looked like a powerful orgasm to me. Well, the experts claimed cuckolds did come harder when reclaiming their women. Rafi had already seen two other men fucking Whore.

"Now both of the men who climaxed in Whore's pussy, take turns cleaning up the mess you left in her." Since Rafi had just pulled out of her, he was the first to taste the salty mixture of two men and Whore. He licked for thirty seconds and I told Barry to take his turn. They took turns licking her, competing to give her orgasms, of which she had two, both without my permission. Added to the six she had while Charmaine was licking her put her up to eighty swats.

Tracy's cunt was dripping and Rodney's cock was hard. I pushed Tracy back to the bed, and onto her back, lifted her legs and claimed her.

"Are you ready for another dose of baby batter, Tracy?" I asked. "Are you ready to have my kid?"

"Fuck yes, Brick. Fuck me, make me yours. Claim this cunt and fill me with your fertile seed. Make Rodney raise a third child that isn't his. Try to give me a girl this time."

I laughed. "I can't promise the sex of the child, only that you'll have another one."

I fucked Tracy for a half hour before I deposited my payload deep inside her cunt with several small thrusts of my hips. As soon as I pulled out, Rodney worked to suck out my cum before he gave Tracy his baby batter. It was time for a break.

"Whore, you climaxed eight times without a cock inside of your slutty cunt, all without asking for permission. That's eighty swats, forty of which will be with a paddle to your ass, and forty of which will be with a flogger on your tits and cunt. I expect better obedience from my slaves."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, sir."

"Off to the playroom with you."

Since everyone else was done, they all followed me into Tracy's dungeon. I needed to make sure Rodney added this to my floor plan.

"Make sure I have a dungeon space in my new house, Rodney. Perhaps in a sub ground floor so it will be sound proof."

"Yes, sir." He smiled.

I put Whore over my knee and diddled her to another couple orgasms before raising the paddle and spanking her delicious ass. It was harder to tell how hard I was swatting her due to her coloring, a nice teak, so I paid close attention to everything else; any signs of bruising or broken blood vessels. I couldn't tell that much from her squalls since she was so new to submission, but with the spanks she was getting from Victoria at work most days, Whore was starting to get used to a good spanking. The whipping scared her a little more. This would be new to her. I attached her to the St. Andrews cross, facing the front, then I had Charmaine lick her to a couple of orgasms.

I went easy on her and after the first couple, Whore kind of relaxed, which is when I slowly increased the intensity, but slowed the pace. She relaxed into it. I think she was starting to find subspace. I alternated five strokes to her tits and five to her pussy, four times to each area. Her nipples were peaked despite the punishment, and she suddenly gasped.

"Master, permission to cum, please."

"Permission granted."

The next stroke started her orgasm and I dropped to my knees to lick her, both soothing the tender flesh and to increase the longevity and intensity of her orgasm. She was thrusting her hips at me, grinding her pussy against my face and I ate her through one long orgasm. She'd inundated my face with her fluids. I stood up and kissed her, fingering her to another orgasm, smearing her face with her own fluids. When she climaxed, I coated my fingers with her juices and fed them to her.

"Good girl," I whispered as she sucked my fingers. "Ten more strokes and you're done."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. That was incredible."

I gave Whore her last five strokes to each part, and we all got dressed and went to the living quarters, waiting for Karen to arrive.

******

The three women I was fucking were sitting with their respective significant others while I opened a couple bottles of wine, pouring everyone a glass, including the servants, but skipping Tracy and Charmaine.

"Sorry, ladies, but with any luck at all, you're already pregnant. I'm a firm believer in taking care of yourself during your pregnancy."

"Is mama going to have a baby?" Franklin asked.

"It's too early to tell, Franklin. She might know in two or three weeks, but it is possible. Everyone is working very hard to make babies."

He walked up to Whore. "Are you trying to make a baby too, Dr. Sam?"

"Not yet, Franklin," she said. "I need to be married before I have a baby. But Rafi gave me a ring," she flashed it, "and asked me to marry him, so at some point after we're married, we'll have a baby. I know both of our families would be delighted to have children."

"Is Brick going to help you make a baby? Mommy and Charmaine need Brick's help."

What was she going to say to that?

"I don't think we'll need Brick's help to make a baby, but if we do need help, I'm sure Brick would volunteer."

In a heartbeat. "I know you don't need help making babies, Bonnie, but would you like help in the kitchen with supper?" I asked.

"Thank you kindly, sir. Some help would be appreciated."

I got up to help Bonnie, and Whore and Ariel quickly followed as my submissives, without me asking for their help. Good girls. I was helping Bonnie make a salad, standing beside her.

"How do you know I don't need help making babies?" Bonnie whispered.

I patted her ass, laughing.

"No, seriously. I think I'd like to have a kid."

"Without a husband?" I asked quietly.

"When am I going to get a husband? If I don't have a kid soon, it might be too late," Bonnie responded in kind. "If I'm going to remain here as a cook, my opportunities for romance are kind of limited. Especially if I end up being the Mainquist's Dominant."

Kind of like Roxanne's situation. It wasn't untrue. She'd be getting sex, but her opportunities to form romantic attachments would be limited. She was a few years older than me, not past reproductive years by any means, but getting there.

"You know Rodney is hoping to win the make a baby lottery, right?"

"Sure, you explained it all to us."

"If Tracy's child doesn't turn out to be Rodney's and it's mine instead, what would you think of Rodney fathering your child?"

"What are the chances Miss Tracy would let her husband knock me up?"

"Two months ago, I would have said zip. Now, I'm not so sure. All of a sudden, Tracy even asked Rodney if he wanted to have a hundred percent chance of breeding her. Well a hundred percent after I'd already fucked her three times, but a better chance. Rodney's own cuckold fetish got in the way of that idea. He wanted me to keep trying, with the reduced chance, but still a chance. My fucking Tracy fuels his sex life. But Tracy might want him actually having his own child now that the idea of atoning for her past behavior popped into her head. You're already fucking him. You should talk to Tracy first, but if she agreed, all you'd have to do is go off your birth control. I don't know how much you get paid, but I could give you a substantial sum if you wanted to raise the child on your own. A couple hundred thousand might make raising a child easier all by yourself. If Tracy doesn't want Rodney breeding you, give me a call."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Sure. You're living here, so you've got a place to stay, plenty of room, your child would have built in playmates, almost like brothers and sisters. What might really be funny is unless this new child was Rodney's, they wouldn't even be half siblings. Three of the kids would have Tracy as a mother, and yours would have Rodney as a father, but ne'er the two should meet. They could theoretically marry each other."