How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a bad influence on everyone. Ask Becca and Sharon. They started licking cunt because of me. Oops, so did you. My bad."

Laura cracked a smile. "You're an evil, evil man, aren't you."

"Only one evil, not two. Stand up, Laura, let me slip this goody up your pussy. My guess is you're going to have lots of orgasms tonight. I hope you can suppress your moans and screams better than when I'm fucking you, or you're going to embarrass yourself something fierce. I'll sit next to her tonight, Phillip, and let you sit across from her so you can see the expressions on her face when she cums. I love a woman's face when she orgasms. It's so beautiful. It's the primary reason for fucking a woman facing her instead of doggy style or reverse cowgirl. I'll be watching her face tonight when you take her ass, Phillip. I can't wait."

Laura reluctantly stood up and I inserted the toy in her pussy. The Lush 3 hugged the contours of her pussy, so the tail didn't dangle anymore. It would ride up her slit. I had the app on my phone already, so I turned it on. She shivered a little.

"That's low," I said. "This one is medium."

"Oh, shit!"

"And this one is high."

"Fuck me."

"Not yet, we're going out for dinner. Later, I'll be happy to fuck you. Now this, is manually controlling the little bastard."

I ran my thumb up and down the screen on my phone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming. Oh, fuck!" She clutched at her crotch.

"You have to learn to tone that down in the restaurant, Laura. It's going to be humiliating as hell if you shout that during supper. Bite your napkin or something. Don't shout out you're cumming."

Phillip chuckled. "Where can I get that app."

"Apple App Store or Android Store. Whatever's your poison."

I turned it off and let her continue getting dressed and as Phillip said, she had a wonderful slit up the dress which as her legs moved, gave delightful glimpses of much of her upper legs, including over the tops of her stockings. If she sat down, it might be higher. Her blouse wasn't totally transparent, but every curve, bump and change of color was visible, if clouded. If every man under the age of 70 in Spinasse didn't develop an erection as she walked through the room, they were asexual. Women who appreciated other women would start drooling.

I drove in my car, never being able to go above fifty miles per hour, but putting it through its paces nonetheless. Laura sat in the back seat, and her husband the front on the way to the restaurant, and so I could keep my eye on her through the rear view mirror as Phillip played with her new toy, much to her consternation.

As far as the restaurant went, boy, was I right. The hostess couldn't take her eyes of Laura as we waited for our table to be cleared. The waiter popped a boner before he'd gone three steps. There was a sudden hush in the room and a lot of eyes following her across the floor on the arm of her husband. She probably felt the weight of their stares like a bolt of lightning straight to her pussy. She looked attractive enough that I'm sure some people thought she was a starlet or model who hadn't yet reached national prominence, but soon would, and they could say they knew her when she came to Seattle.

For the entire evening, we had loads of attention from the Spinasse staff, water servers, waiters, bus boys, none of them waited a moment longer than necessary to clear a dish, fill a glass, or check to see if the meal met our satisfaction. I'm sure their attention was helped along by the sensual squirming Laura made any time Phillip turned on her Lush. He sat across from her while I sat beside her and every nuance of expression as she climaxed, or attempted resisting her arousal wasn't lost on him. I'd said he had a poker face which might make him a shark at a casino, but he also read Laura's expressions impeccably. I knew of at least three times she climaxed in front of other people, while our orders were taken or food delivered.

Aside from the entertaining way she squirmed, and almost sub-aural moans she made, she managed to restrain her natural impulses to scream. I strongly suspected her skirt would require extensive dry cleaning. The nice thing about the Degustazione, was it was many dishes spread out over a long period of time, giving us a long time to play with Laura. Her nipples remained stiff points throughout the meal, no doubt fueled by her exposure as well as the rumbling motor against her g-spot.

There were six antipasti dishes including prosciutto de parma with marinated apples and roasted mustard seeds, insalata di rucola, arugula and pears with ricotta, mints and beets. There were four items in the primi menu, among them, agnolotti di coniglio, agnolotti pasta stuffed with braised rabbit with double brodo and marjoram, and three others. The secondi menu had three items, including anatra brasata, braised duck with prunes and polenta, all served with wine pairings. We couldn't eat too much of each dish, because there were so many, but the food was delicious as was the company.

I would occasionally slip a finger or two through the slit in her dress, and into the slit of her cunt, swiping up through the slick dampness of her fluids, then tasting them to complement the food. Each time I did, she blushed, and squirmed some more. One time, instead of tasting her myself, I offered my fingers to her and she licked and sucked her own fluids from my fingers, her tongue so deliciously warm and wet, I ached to have it licking my cock. I only let her have a sip or two from each of the wines, not wanting her inebriated in the slightest, though I think her excitement was doing almost as much to keep her sober.

Phillip and I tossed a coin to see who'd pay for the meal as we both insisted on paying. He won if you considered the toss, or lost if you considered the price, $600 with tips. Outside, I tossed him the keys to the car and told him to drive, that I was going into the back seat with his wife. I had her suck me off with her husband sneaking his own peeks in the mirror, though he never lost control of the car, not even when I held Laura's head over the top of my cock, bucking my hips up, and rocketed a heavy dose of cum down her throat, with her almost choking on the volume of my sperm. She couldn't swallow it all, and the pretty blouse took a substantial cum stain from the spillage which she couldn't choke down fast enough. I told her I'd pay for the dry cleaning bill or buy her another outfit.

When we returned from the restaurant, Laura's cunt was sloppy from all the orgasms Phillip had given her. As soon as she entered the house, I asked her to remove her clothes and she had liquid trails from her pussy to nearly her knees. I divested myself of my clothes as soon as I reached the Master Bedroom and had her on her knees servicing my cock as best she could while her husband watched. He was taking off his own clothes, folding them and setting them on the chair where he'd earlier watched as I took Sharon's anal cherry. I didn't need the extra stimulation to get hard, but I loved her sucking my cock in front of her husband. I knew he liked it too, if the state of his cock was any indication.

I was ready to sink my dick in something, and it wasn't going to be her mouth. I picked her up and tossed her on the bed like a rag doll, her legs splayed apart as she landed. Before she had a chance to close them, I was between her thighs, tasting the fluids so abundantly flowing from the spigot that was her cunt. I pulled out the Lush 3, then reached a finger in to tug out the two Ben Wa balls, one at a time. Everything was soaked in pussy juice. I licked her to two fast orgasms. She was so wound up, it didn't take but five minutes.

"You need to fuck this hot bitch before I shove my dick in her and spoil her for you," I said. "She's primed for cock. Shove it in and fuck her hard."

Phillip did, slamming into her pussy hard enough to make the bed shake. He got one climax out of her before his excited cock spewed his load in her cunt.

"Phillip, do you want to put my cock in your wife's cunt again?" I asked.

"Please."

"Hurry, I need to feel her cunt in the worst way."

He rolled off her, grasped my cock and aimed it dead center at her pouting pussy, his cream dripping out of the target. He released it and I slid right in, making Laura cum again.

"You magnificent fucker. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Honey, I'm sorry, but you can't fuck as well as Brick can. There's just no comparison."

"Which is why you should thank your husband for letting me give you something he can't," I said. "Most men couldn't do that. For whatever reason, Phillip can."

"Oh, fuck me, Brick. Thank you, Phillip, for letting him fuck me and give me so much pleasure. I'm sorry. If you want to fuck Becca, or Sharon, or any other bitch Brick brings home, you should, because I don't think I can ever give this up. You deserve it, honey."

I stopped fucking her.

"Why did you stop?" Laura asked, panting. "Fuck me, Brick."

"Laura, eventually this has to stop. If either of you want it to stop, it stops. I won't keep fucking you against Phillip's wishes. It's never going to happen. As long as he's happy, this is okay, but I will never continue fucking you if he's not completely on board. You have no choice but to give me up if he's not. If you stop fucking your husband, or start insulting him, or quit being a wife to him, this will be over, whether you want it or not. I told you both before this started, what I expected for both you and me. I need both of you satisfied with this arrangement, or I walk. You need to keep Phillip happy if I'm to keep you happy. That's the reason he's fucking your ass first tonight. You'll give him your mouth, your ass, and your pussy. You will make him feel like a king in his house, no matter what you're doing with me. He deserves your love for what he's allowing you to do. Whether that includes new pussy, is up to you both, but yes, he deserves everything you can give him."

"You're right. I have no right to demand more than he's willing to give. I'm sorry, Phillip. If this quits working for you, let me know and we'll stop."

"Good, because he's about the take your last virginity."

I rolled her over until she was riding me.

"Phillip, did you see the way Becca played with Sharon's plug this morning. I want you to do the same. Fuck her ass with her plug for about five minutes, stretching her pucker out for your cock. Let me know when you get hard again."

"I'm hard now. I got hard when you shoved your cock into her unfaithful cunt."

I laughed. "Then just time it for five minutes. When the time is up, slowly pull it out and set it aside. Get the lube out of the drawer and grease her asshole and your cock. Let me know when you're ready and we'll time your entry to one of her orgasms. You won't have to wait long."

I pulled Laura down against my chest so Phillip could get to her plug. I felt him fucking her ass with the plug. The feeling on my dick was wonderful. Laura was cumming often and hard, fast and furious, to borrow from the movies. The string of profanities from her upper crust mouth could have put a longshoreman to shame. After five minutes, the plug disappeared and I could no longer feel it rubbing against my cock. I soon felt Phillip's finger lubing her back door, swirling the slick stuff around. Then there was nothing, and I assumed he was taking care of his prick. I felt him between our legs as he got behind his wife.

"I'm ready," he said.

"Just hold the head of your cock against her rectum, Phillip. It should be partially gaping from the plug, so the tip can go inside. Just hold it there as best you can. The next time she orgasms, you'll feel her sphincter contracting with her spasms. Push just the head into her and leave it there. On the next climax, push the rest of your cock in, but just leave it buried inside her. Don't move, let her get used to it, okay?"

"Got it."

Laura moaned softly when she felt his prick against her pucker. It didn't take long and Laura orgasmed again and his dick head entered her, to a deeper, throatier moan. I couldn't feel him yet, he wasn't deep enough.

"You like that, Laura? You like your husband's prick up your ass."

"God, yes. It feels so good, especially with you in my cunt."

It didn't take long before I felt more orgasmic contractions, and Phillip pushed the rest of the way into her ass. Now I felt him, his stiff pecker buried as deep as it could go, not moving, but twitching, maybe, excited to be in his wife's bottom for the first time, letting Laura get used to him. I started pumping a little harder and faster.

"When you feel her fucking back against you, Phillip, she's ready. Fuck her, but don't fuck her hard. Nice and slow. It might keep you from cumming too fast. I'll bet you're close."

"Fuck, am I close."

"Think about something else, don't tense, don't thrust. Let her do the work if you have to. Enjoy the sensation, but let it flow over you, like you're swimming naked in your pool."

Of course, I was moving, which meant my cock was rubbing against Phillip's, only a thin membrane separating the two of us. He didn't have my control.

"Phillip, if you cum, just keep fucking her ass. Think about my big dick filling her cunt and how much sperm I'm going to leave inside of her. I'll bet you get hard again in no time, so don't stop, don't pull out, just keep pumping."

A couple minutes later, I heard him gasp and his cock throbbing next to mine. He kept fucking her just the same, didn't stop and though he started to shrink, he didn't lose all of his erection.

"That a boy, Phillip, just keep pumping her beautiful ass. I'll bet you can leave another load of cum inside of her."

"Phillip, Brick, oh, God! I feel like the mother of all orgasms is building up inside of me. I've never felt anything like this. I feel like I'm going to explode into a million pieces," Laura whimpered. "It feels so fucking good."

"Let it go, Laura. Let it happen. Don't try to hold back. Cum for me. Cum for us, Laura. Cum for your two lovers."

"Oh, fffuuuuuccccckkkkk!" Laura shrieked. "I'm ccuuuuummmmmiiiinnnngggg."

Laura squirted. It was like someone splashing lukewarm water on my crotch. I felt Phillip cumming again beside me, his prick pulsing out his load. I gave another dozen pumps and did the same. After all, it was her first anal. Laura collapsed on top of my chest, breathing hard. Phillip had braced his hands on her hips, holding himself up, barely. Both of them were still undergoing post orgasmic shudders, and I'd feel her cunt contract a couple times with each one, almost as if she were trying to wring the last few drops out of my prick. Phillip got up and got a warm washcloth to wipe himself and Laura's bottom. I could feel her quiver as he wiped over her sphincter.

"Well, that was exciting," I said. "It's a good thing we held out on changing the sheets. Phillip, would you like to taste Laura's squirt cum?"

"Is it like regular cum?"

"I think it's a little more oily, but it tastes pretty much the same."

I pulled out, losing my erection and Phillip began lapping on Laura's cunt, despite the nearby presence of my cock, still lying snakelike on my groin. I held still, letting him work. I felt Laura cum again as his tongue brushed against her folds, gathering my cum and hers from her seeping pussy. Her liquids were drying on my groin, sticky in my pubic hair.

"Phillip," I said.

He paused his licking. "What?"

"I'm going to make an offer. You don't have to accept. I know some cuckolds like to prepare their wive's lovers to fuck her again. I'm going to fuck Laura again. I don't know where on the cuckold continuum that you lie. That may be something you want to do, or not. You don't have to, but if you want, I'll let you. I won't think worse of you if it's something you want to try. I'm indifferent. Laura, would you like to see Phillip suck me back to an erection?"

Laura lifted her head off my chest and looked at her husband. "Only if he wants to. I'd be interested in seeing it, but I don't have to see it, if that makes any sense."

"It makes sense to me. If you're not ready to do it now, Phillip, but might consider it in the future, that's okay too. Laura can prepare me. It's her fucking. This is not a one time offer. If you tell me a month from now you want to give it a go, we'll give it a go then."

Phillip thought about it a fairly long time, perhaps a couple minutes. "In my fantasies, I've wondered what it would be like. I want to know. If I do it now, I'll know if I want to do it again in the future. If I don't like it now, I never have to think about it again. I'd like to give it a try."

"Have at it."

He picked up my cock from where it rested and looked at it, like he didn't know what a cock looked like, or didn't know what to do. It was coated in cum, mine and Laura's, kind of slimy as a result. He lowered his head and tasted the tip. He'd already licked my cum out of his wife, so I didn't expect it tasted much different. I think he was psyching himself for the experience, more than testing the taste. Phillip had to stretch his mouth wide to get it over the head. He lowered his head, enveloping the crown. He licked and sucked the cum off the surface, trying to go deeper, but having the same problem everyone else did with my cock. Still, it was a valiant effort. Abandoning his attempt to suck me, he began licking as he stroked his hand up and down my shaft, even licking my balls where cum had collected during my fucking of his wife. It took him perhaps fifteen minutes to get me hard again. He'd obviously never licked or sucked a cock before, but he'd tried, which was more than I would have done.

"That's sufficient, thank you, Phillip. Laura will mount me again. You can put my cock in her."

Laura kissed her husband before she mounted me. I let her ride me for thirty minutes, letting her go at her own pace. She climaxed fairly often, though none were as vocal as her earlier ones. Perhaps her training in the restaurant, learning to suppress her vocal appreciation, helping here. After thirty minutes, I turned her on her back, bent her legs back to her ears and started long stroking her slutty cunt, driving deep. That brought out the noise again, although still not as vociferous as her anal fucking had been. I managed to leave a large load inside of her, the second one tonight.

I pulled out and let Phillip clean her up again, while I took a shower. When I was done, I put the next size up anal plug in Laura. One more to go on Monday night, so I could fuck her ass Tuesday before I left. Becca should be up to the largest plug on Monday as well. If she could go with me to San Francisco, perhaps I'd pop her anal cherry there.

They took a shower after me and I had the bed stripped before they finished. The three of us replaced the sheets and the mattress pad, climbing into the bed for what would undoubtedly be, an exhausted sleep, perhaps Laura the deepest of all. She must have cum over two dozen times between supper and now. She lay between us, her butt up against me, and her arms around her husband.

"Brick, I've got a question for you," Phillip asked. "What are you getting out of our arrangement since I'm not paying you to give me a child?"

"You mean other than the opportunity to fuck your wife, the most beautiful woman I've ever met personally?"

Laura wriggled her ass against my slumbering snake.

"I assume it's more than that, so yes."

"I was talking about that very subject with Becca and Sharon earlier. While I've previously stayed away from known married women, your situation raised an idea for me. Since I don't plan on getting married and subjecting a woman to my serial infidelity, it's unlikely I'd ever be able to have a child, as I don't believe in children without marriage. So, just like you, I'd be childless, but for a different reason. I wear condoms constantly, so while it's possible I've got or could get some child out there someplace, it's unlikely. As a result, I'm missing out on the biological imperative to spread my seed, to see my progeny carry my genetic code to future generations. I am a self made eunuch.