How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

I decided to do the right arm first. Either way, this was the most dangerous part of the removal. If I was going to damage the suit and sentence myself to some spikes digging into my delicate flesh, this is when it was going to happen. I grabbed the neck on the right side and started to pull it slowly. I could hear the rubber stretching and it was starting to get very translucent. Twice I aborted and thought about going a different direction but I was committed now. I gave it one last controlled tug and it slipped off her right shoulder, coming to rest around her elbows and pinning both arms to her side, luckily with no damage present. At a different time in my marriage, I might have taken advantage of this situation and teased my playful wife for a bit, but my locked up cock made me think better of it.

With the hard part over, I was able to peel the suit down her torso and over her arms before stretching the material over the hump of her ass and down her silky legs, before slipping each ankle over her feet. I was left on my knees, glaring at her moist slit with a triangular patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair above her engorged clitoris. Before I had a chance to reach out with my tongue she stepped away from me and headed for the waiting, hopefully perfect temperature bath.

"Clean my catsuit and get it hung up properly," she began in a voice of authority. "I will inspect it later for any damage. Once you are done, I want you to kneel by the bathroom door and wait until I call you. I still have one more important task for you to perform tonight."

I watched her glorious behind sway as she entered the bathroom and shut the door behind her before returning to my task. I carefully dried every inch of the latex garment, first with towels and then with a blow drier on very low heat. Before turning it right side out, I rubbed a small amount of baby powder on the interior surfaces which would help her don the suit the next time she desired. I had missed a chance to cum and I was looking for brownie points anyway I could get them. Once the red suit was hung properly, I took my place by the door and awaited her summons.

After fifteen minutes of listening to the sounds of sloshing water, my mistress wife commanded me to enter. Still thinking brownie points, I crawled into bathroom, the earth tone ceramic tile cold on my hands and knees. The water in the tub was mostly drained and a pang of fear stuck in my throat. Did I not have the drain stopper in right?

"You did an excellent job on preparing my bath sweetheart," the smile on her face easing my tension. "You will be preparing my baths for me more often. If I am going to have a good cuckold slave in the house, I might as well utilize you to your fullest potential. Now as for getting you more involved in me dating other men. I want you to retrieve my razor and shaving crème."

I quickly crawled to the cherry wood vanity and retrieved the items from her drawer before returning to the tub on three appendages, setting the pink can of shaving cream and blue Venus razor on the edge of the white tub.

She stuck her right leg on the edge of the tub. "I want you to help me prepare for my date. You can start by shaving my legs and I want you to be very thorough and very careful. I want a pair of very smooth legs when you are done and I don't want any cuts ruining that. You will be punished with spikes for every error you make. Take your time baby. We have all night."

I grabbed the shaving cream and lathered up her leg, taking my time to massage each muscle and make it a sensual experience. I found myself getting aroused, not only from running my hands up and down her leg but from the knowledge that I was shaving her legs for the enjoyment of her boyfriend. I was dying to actually watch her with another man but it had been denied to me so far. My cuckold desires ran much deeper than I anticipated and as the fantasy of preparing her for a date was one thing, actually doing it had me running on a fine line of euphoria.

I picked up the razor, gingerly pressing the multi-bladed tool against her silky flesh, and began slow and steady upstrokes, always aware of the upcoming geography of her legs. I manipulated her lower body as necessary, trying to remain comfortable as I twisted my body for the best possible angle. As I used the little bit of water left in the tub to rinse away the thin streaks of shaving cream, I scrutinized every inch for any places I missed and remedied them with a quick swipe of the razor. She turned herself around in the oval shaped tub and I repeated the steps on her right leg. She ran her hands over the baby smooth skin to inspect my work and her smile let me know she was satisfied. I succeeded in doing her legs without nicking her once and I beamed with pride as well as relief.

"Now that those legs are out of the way, there is one last area that needs attention." She spoke with a wicked grin on her face and a slight flush on her cheeks. "Jerome told me he wouldn't fuck me again unless you shaved my white pussy bare for him."

This took me aback. Why do you ask? Since we have been married, I, her dedicated husband, practically begged her to shave all of her pubic hair and every time she flat out told me she would never do that. Her black boyfriend threatens to cut her off and she gives in instantly. That must really be some good cock. There was that little pinch of jealousy again.

"I realize that I have never made the kitty bald for you but you need to realize that I am really enjoying what he does to me with his cock. He makes me cum more than you ever had. I am sorry if that hurts you but it is the truth. If you haven't figured it out yet, Jerome gets off on making me do things for him that I have never done for you. He said it makes him feel powerful and to be honest, it makes me feel like a dirty little slut. Put up or shut up cuckold. Get the razor and shave my pussy for him."

I felt miniscule as I lathered her mound and made the first swipe with the razor. I realized my hand was shaking and took a moment to calm down, not wanting to nick her delicate flesh and incur her wrath. I had a feeling that if I messed up here, I was getting the pointed spikes, which in my aroused state would probably have me curled up in a ball in the floor. I made sure to get every nook and cranny, pulling and tugging on her pussy lips to ensure I got every hair. I took extra time to trace her skin with my fingers to ensure no stubble was left behind as she moaned lightly from my touch, or the fact that her husband just shaved her for another man.

When she was satisfied, she stood up and had me towel her dry before lying on the bed and having me rub lotion on her legs and pussy. Jesus Christ I wanted to cum so badly. While having to shave her pussy for another man hurt me a little, it was doing wonders for my level of sexual frustration.

As we climbed into bed for the night, she told me that I had two remaining tasks to carry out tomorrow before her date. "Jerome doesn't buy condoms so I need you to go out to the store and purchase some for me. He says you need to buy the Magnums. The last thing is, Jerome wants you to pick an outfit to dress me in for him. He said it is the least you could do to show him some gratitude. You can either pick something out of the closet or surprise me with a new outfit. I wrote down all my sizes in case you want to go shopping for something new. The only thing I ask is that you pick out something really sexy. It has to make him want to fuck me the moment he lays eyes on me. Good night hubby."

"Good night baby," I replied back.

Well looks like I have a busy day tomorrow. If she wants sexy, I can do sexy. I thought about all the ways I could dress her like the slut I wanted her to be and fell asleep with a big evil grin on my face.

To be continued...

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers
12