How I Became a Cocksucker

Story Info
My wife had a plan!
4.1k words
19.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy about my secret desire to suck a cock and how my wife, who didn't even realize that I wanted to, masterminded a plan where I was forced to suck off a complete stranger. All characters are at least 21 years of age and are not meant to depict anyone in real life.

*****

My name is Bob Turner. I am 55 years of age and a widower. My wife died 10 years ago when she was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that claimed her life in less than a year. I really loved Nancy and I missed her so much that I decided I never wanted to go through the pain of losing a spouse again so I stayed single. She left me a large sum of money in our estate that enabled me to retire from the work force and live out my life wishing she was still here.

I just figured I would enjoy retirement alone and go off into the sunset dreaming of all the wonderful times I had with her. But something changed my life forever and I really had little to do with it.

I had become a pretty darn good cook, if I have to say so myself, since I had to make my own meals since Nancy was gone. But it did get lonely at times eating by myself and cleaning up after afterwards. So sometimes I would 'treat' myself to meals at a restaurant. It was at Conway's Roadside Stop that my life began to change.

It was a Saturday evening about five years ago that I went to Conway's for dinner. There weren't any good college football games on the tube so I just figured it was time to dine out. I had eaten at Conway's before so I knew the food was good.

As fate would have it, I was seated in a corner of the dining area, which I didn't mind since I had become somewhat of a loner since my wife died. I really still missed her but there wasn't much I could do about it. Damn cancer!

When the waitress came to my table to give me the menu, I was off in another world, reading the advertisement placemat in front of me, and I didn't notice her at first. When she asked me if I would like something to drink I had to look up at her. She had the nicest voice I had heard in a while. I could hardly believe how pretty she was and therefore I couldn't speak at first! With a big, beautiful smile she asked me again if I would like something to drink and it snapped me out of my daze.

"Sorry!" I said. "I was in a fog. I would just like a glass of ice water please." I was so stunned by this woman's beauty that when she asked if I was ready to order I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind, a T-bone steak! Still smiling and looking like someone out of a magazine, she asked me if I wanted a baked potato with that and I said yes. I also asked for the vegetable mix and she said thank you.

As she walked away to place the order I couldn't help but notice she had gorgeous legs under that short dress with a hem that stopped just above the knees. She sure would make a nice girlfriend, I thought to myself, but a woman that fine HAS to be married or at least seeing someone.

She was one of the friendliest people I had ever met. I estimated her to be about 5'9" tall, which would have made her two inches taller than me. (later I found out she was actually 5-11) She was not only charming but very beautiful. She served me as if I was her best friend even though we just met!

Later on as I was almost finished eating my steak she approached my table with the check. She explained to me that her shift was about to end and that her feet were tired, so I asked her to sit down and join me since I was almost finished anyway. The restaurant wasn't very busy so to my pleasant surprise she accepted my invitation and told me she'd be right back after she finished up a few things. When she came back I arose from my seat as all good gentlemen should do and helped her to her seat. She was carrying a glass of iced tea and a piece of apple pie.

We sat there talking for almost two hours until she realized the restaurant was closing. I told her about my wife passing away a few years ago and she seemed very compassionate. She told me how she was married but her husband cheated on her and she divorced him, to which I responded by saying, "How can any man in his right mind want to cheat on YOU?"

I apologized to the woman who was cleaning up for being there so long and then we left the building. I walked her to her car and she asked me to get in with her. She spoke with a cute southern accent, which wasn't too unordinary since we both lived in Southern Virginia. I learned her name was Ashleigh Turner, which resulted in laughter since we had the same last names. I also learned (she offered, I didn't ask) that she had just turned fifty years of age, which really surprised me since she looked more like mid-30's. "Ashleigh, there is NO way you're 50! I would have bet a lot of money that you're more like 35! But seriously, you're FIFTY?"

"Yes, I just turned fifty two weeks ago. Boy Scouts honor!" she said.

"Boy Scouts honor?!" I said, and we both laughed over that too. So she even has a sense of humor, I thought to myself?

We sat in that car for over an hour talking but it was getting late. Time just flew by as we were enjoying each other's company so much. So I asked her if she would like to go out to dinner some night and she happily agreed. Of course we didn't go to Conway's but instead we went to a very nice restaurant that was known for its great food and dancing. It felt so good to be in the company of another woman after such a long time alone. I thought to myself that even Nancy would approve of it if it made me happy.

That was the first date Ashleigh and I had, but there were many more after that. We fell in love and became a twosome, and even though I thought I would never be happy with another woman after a great marriage with Nancy, nature had different ideas and Ashleigh and I made plans for marriage in the fall a year later. And even though neither of us were virgins anymore we made a promise to each other that there wouldn't be any sex until our wedding night.

*****

We drove to the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania for our honeymoon. We spent some time driving around looking at the beauty of the changing of the autumn leaves that was breath taking, but my thoughts were getting my wife in bed to consummate our marriage. The weather was gorgeous and Ashleigh wore short shorts for our trip and I couldn't keep my hands off her great legs.

As we prepared to snuggle up together for the first time, she said she wanted to use the bathroom to tidy up a bit before getting into bed with me. So I slid into bed and just lay there patiently waiting for my wife to come to me. When the bathroom door opened and she walked out I was stunned to say the least. She was wearing a short light blue baby doll nightie with matching panties and the sexiest smile I had ever seen. She must have paid a small fortune for the outfit because as I was soon to find out, it was pure imported silk.

Now Nancy was lovely and I really enjoyed her great body, especially her fine legs, but (and no offense to her) Ashleigh's legs were unbelievable! Her blue panties were very short and even two sizes too small and they covered almost nothing. And since I am a leg man my eyes automatically went straight to her thighs. They were nicely tanned and silky smooth and very shapely. Ashleigh told me she once was a track star in high school and that she still worked out regularly, but I never in my wildest dreams thought this woman would be this hot!

"Ashleigh, I think you lied to me," I said to her as my dick became the hardest it was in several years.

"I DID?" she said as she came over to the bed and sat down. "How did I lie to you, Honey?"

"You told me you just turned 50. There is NO WAY a body like yours can be 50 years old! As I said before, I think you look more like 35!"

"Robert, you always say the nicest things. I WISH you were right and I was only 35, but honey that was a while ago," she said as she crawled next to me in bed. "This is what I have and I hope you're happy with it."

"Happy with it? I wonder what I did to deserve you!" I said.

As she lay next to me my hands fell to her thighs. Her legs were smoother than anything or anyone I ever felt. As she placed her one leg on my stomach, she reached down with her hand and started rubbing my 7" dick. Oh, my, that felt so good! She stroked me and in about 30 seconds I shot my load all over the sheet. At that time I wasn't sure if I could stay hard long enough to make love to her. As soon as I came I told her thank you because other than masturbation there was no sex at all since Nancy died. But now I have Ashleigh and I couldn't be happier.

"Look what you did to the sheet," she said to me. "I should make you lick that up. Have you ever tasted cum?"

She surprised me with that statement. What ever made her think I eat cum?

"No, I have never tasted cum," I said softly. "Have you?"

"Yes, I have. It's not too bad either," she said, and she scooped up some of mine with her finger and jumped right on my chest and after pinning my arms with her legs, she touched my lips with her finger with the sperm on it. I tried to push her off me but she was pretty strong and was able to keep me down. She just sat on me, calm and confident, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't budge her!

When she saw that I was unable to get her off me she wiped that gooey cum all over my lips. Then with her free hand she put her thumb and her pointer finger on both sides of my mouth and squeezed until my mouth opened up. I couldn't move! She had me right where she wanted me! Then she wiped the cum from her finger inside my mouth and for the first time in my life I ate cum.

Ashleigh, being the type woman she was, then reached under the sheet and scooped up more of my seed and with me being totally immobile she kept putting that gooey stuff in my mouth until she exclaimed, "There! All gone! How did you like it?"

"Will you please let me up?" I asked.

"Why? There's a lot more where that came from. Wouldn't you like some more?"

"Ashleigh, that's my OWN cum! Why would I want to eat that?"

"Are you telling me you would rather eat someone else's cum?" she replied.

"Yes, I mean NO! No I don't want to eat someone else's cum! I don't want to eat

NO cum," I said.

Still sitting on me, she looked down at me and said, "That's a double negative, which tells me that you DO want to eat some. And since you originally said yes to me I'll make plans to bring your desire to your lips. Isn't that nice of me?"

I struggled to try to push her off me but I couldn't. "I'm NOT eating any cum anymore! You had your fun now please let me up. I was really hoping we could make love now that we're married."

Ashleigh got off me and slid up next to me on the bed. "Bob, I apologize if I did something that you didn't like. How can I make it up to you?" she said.

"Well, I don't know," I said, pouting. "You jerked me off so I don't know how long it will take to get it up again. I'm almost 60 you know. And it's been so long since I've had sex. Now I have to wait longer."

"I have an idea," she said. "It won't help you too much I don't think but maybe it will." She crawled back onto my stomach and took my wrists and pinned me again. Then she inched her way up until she was sitting on my face. "Here, Bob, start licking. At least one of us can cum. You did promise to take care of me the rest of your life, didn't you?"

I never liked eating pussy probably because Nancy wasn't into it, but once Ashleigh slowly slid her pussy on my face I felt I better get licking if I wanted to breath again. I already knew from a few minutes ago that I wasn't strong enough to just push her off. So I stuck my tongue out and tasted my wife's fine snatch.

It didn't taste too bad and in fact was pretty good, and with the feel of her thighs against my face it was just fine. As I lay there on my back I could look up and see the pretty face of my bride. She had a soft smile as if she was really enjoying it, which made me feel great that I was satisfying this gorgeous woman, and in a few minutes she began to moan and move around and then came all over my face! It was really wonderful! But she didn't get off me yet and whispered it was fantastic, please do it again. I not only did it AGAIN, but before she got up she came four more times!

*****

The rest of our honeymoon in the Poconos was wonderful. We had sex everyday and sometimes twice a day. I finally got to make love to this heavenly creature and it was almost too good to be true. The first time we did it I didn't last too long. This woman I now call my wife turns me on so much that I couldn't hold back. She was very understanding and reminded me that I was an excellent pussy eater so guess what we did whenever I shot my load prematurely! She cleaned MOST of my seed out before sitting on me but there was still the taste of it to go along with her pussy and I didn't mind.

*****

When we got back home to Virginia we settled in as a married couple. Ashleigh move all her belongings into my house. It was kind of funny that she didn't have to change her last name to mine because it already was the same. So at times we had a friendly debate whether she took my last name or I took hers.

I was so happy to be her husband and I couldn't see how Ashleigh could be happier than me with our marriage. I was extremely happy that this beautiful, leggy woman was now MY wife. I wasn't sure at first if I was going to be okay with her being taller than me but I have not only learned to live with it but I LOVE it. There's just more of her to enjoy and it's not too bad with her being the dominant one!

As with many newlyweds one of the fun things we did in bed was wrestle. Whereas when Nancy and I did it I would always let her win because she was much smaller than me and also not as strong. But with Ashleigh it was much different because she was not only taller by about four inches but she was strong as an ox. I didn't have to let HER win because she usually did anyway. And I enjoyed it! I loved when she pinned me with those great legs and then teased me, too, when she had me under her control and I couldn't do much.

*****

One evening right after dinner at Conway's we got into bed to smooch around a bit. We were married about two years and all was going very well. Ashleigh was a woman who seemed to always be up to something and usually it turned out great.

As we were in bed making out she suggested that I let her tie me up. She told me she loved tying me up because it put her in control and when she was in control there was no telling what would happen. She did add that it usually was a positive experience and after a little persuasion I said okay. So she straddle me again and reached over and tied my wrists to the headboard. It was sort of hypnotic because as she bound my wrists her fine body rested on me. As I said before I couldn't get enough of this women. She was not only smooth as silk, and fit as an ox, but her scent was so heavenly that I really like breathing her body odor in. And that smile!

After she finished tying my wrists she turned around and with her lovely pantied ass seated on my stomach, she bent down and tied my feet to the end of the bed. Once again she had me immobilized on the bed, spread eagle.

But then Ashleigh did something that I NEVER expected. She got off the bed and came around to the side and bent down and gave me a passionate kiss that almost too my breath away. "I love you, Robert, and I have something planned that I think you'll like," she said to me.

She picked up her cellphone and called a number and said to the person on the other end, "Okay. He's ready. How soon can you get here?" At the same time she pulled a ball gag out of the night table and placed it on me so I couldn't talk.

"Ten minutes?" she said into her phone. "That's great! I'll see you shortly. Just come in. The door's open."

I tried to ask her what's going on but the gag silenced me.

"Don't worry, Honey. It'll be alright. You said you wanted to eat someone else's cum so I arranged for it to happen. You'll like it," she teased. I struggled with all my might to try to get loose but the bonds were tight and secure and I wasn't going anywhere.

About ten minutes later we both heard someone downstairs. Ashleigh, with only her panties on, went to the bedroom door and called for the person, "Up here."

Shortly after in came a handsome young man wearing shorts and a tank top. His tanned body was in great shape and I especially took notice of his hairless legs and his fine upper body.

"Bob, Honey, this is Carlos. Carlos, this is my husband Bob. Now I must go downstairs for some things. Enjoy yourselves and I'll be back up in a while."

Carlos undressed and came around to the side of the bed. "Hi, Bob," he said and bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. It didn't seem too bad and when he removed my gag he gave me another soft kiss on my lips. My dick betrayed me as it began to twitch a bit. Just the thought of being tied down and unable to stop that handsome young man from kissing me was a big turn on. He noticed that my dick was responding and it caused him to smile. "So, you like that, do you?" he said. I didn't answer him.

He then climbed on top of my chest and rubbed his gorgeous cock across my lips. His dick grew to about 9 inches long just by rubbing it on my lips! After rubbing it against me for awhile he softly said, "Open up." AND I DID!

With his smooth legs on either side of my face, he slid that beautiful rod into my mouth and for the first time ever I realized what a cock felt like. It was smooth, soft but yet hard, and what I liked the most was its texture. The texture of that fine specimen as he slowly slid it across my lips was like nothing I ever felt before.

Carlos continued sliding it in and out, slowly as if he was teasing me, and I could feel it getting harder as he continued fucking my face. I LOVED IT! All the while as he was taking his time turning me into a cocksucker he was looking down at me as he controlled the action by holding my head still. And when he tired of fucking my mouth he just sat on me and with his strong hands he made my mouth do the action by pulling and pushing my head back and forth on that hard shank of his. How did Ashleigh know that I would LIKE that?

I didn't even realize she came back into the bedroom until she said, "Look at his dick! I have never seen it so hard before! I think my hubby REALLY likes what's going on." She then slowly rubbed my hardon with her fingernail and I thought I would explode. But she stopped before I shot my load and I would have screamed if that cock wasn't in my mouth!. It felt great with her slowly scratching my dick but it would have felt better if she had let me cum.

Ashleigh then sat on the edge of the bed watching the action and she was thrilled to see Carlos shoot his load in my mouth! His cum was delicious and, as I remembered, it was much tastier than mine. At first I choked up from having all that cum in my mouth, but after swallowing a little at a time I was able to down all of it. For the first time in my life, and hoping it wasn't the last time, I tasted another man's cum and I loved it.

With Carlos's legs still holding my shoulders down Ashleigh bent over and kissed me on my lips. "Hey," she whispered, "not bad at all. Did you like it?"

"Yes I did. Thank you for doing that," I said to her. "Carlos, could you please get off me now?"

Ashleigh then reached down and touched my nose with her finger and said, "You're so cute! Maybe we should do that again sometime."

"I'm fine with that!" I told her.

Ashleigh then stood up still wearing just her panties and thanked Carlos for coming over. "Perhaps we could do that again sometime," she said to him.

"I'm game. You just let me know when. And maybe the next time you and I can get it on?"

12