How I Became a Cocksucker Pt. 03

Story Info
The sucking continues...
1.7k words
4.65
19.6k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are older than 18.

I woke up early the next day and slipped out of the bed. My cousin had held me close all night like his own personal call and so I really didn't want to get up. I went in the bath room and showered and cleaned myself up. I made sure to shave again so that my entire body would be smooth in case anything should happen later in the day. I had grabbed a thong out of the stash my cousin had given me and put it on. I loved the way that it felt in my ass crack as it rubbed gently against my boi pussy.

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked out into the living room. My aunt was sitting there drinking her morning coffee. I could sense she was wanting to ask me something but was holding back.

"Could you run into town for me and get some things from the grocery store?" She asked as she handed me list and 40 dollars. I didn't have time to really think about it as I shuffled out to the car. "Tell Mr Shealy I said hello," was what I heard as I shut the car door.

Mr Shealy was the manager at the grocery store in town. He was an older black gentleman who always had a kind word to say to my aunt whenever we were in the store. I drove into town and when I got to the store there were only a few patrons shopping and so I started on the hunt to find all the items on my list.

I had almost everything on the list in the cart and was searching for the last few items. I couldn't find one thing in particular. I was squatting down looking on the bottom shelf when I heard a warm deep voice ask if I needed help. I stood up and smiled and said hello to Mr Shealy.

"Aunt Nanny said to tell you hello. Im looking for this can you help me find it?" I asked. Mr Shealy smelled really nice and I never noticed how tall and how broad his shoulders were. I couldn't help but glance at his crotch and wonder what was hidden in his pants. Id noticed myself doing this more and more lately.

"I think I have some of that in the back, give me a second and Ill be right back." Mr Shealy walked up front and told his cashier that he would be in the back looking for a specialty item for a customer. He came back to where I was standing and then we walked into the back storeroom together. "Your Aunt Nanny is one of my most special customers, how has she been doing," he asked as he searched for the mysterious item.

"Can I help you with anything Mr. Shealy," I asked as I walked over closer to him.

"Well could you check out that bottom shelf for me," he said as he pointed to the shelf immediately to his right. I knelt down and could feel the cool air hit the small of my back as my shirt lifted up. Mr Shealy cleared his throat and kinda whistled and said, "What do we have here?"

I thought he had found what he was looking for and I guess he kind of did. I looked up and he was staring at my exposed thong. He strode across the room in a few steps and locked the door and then sauntered back towards me and smiled as he looked down at me.

"So boy what are you doing wearing a thing like that? Those are for girls. Or maybe sissys. Are you one of those sissies?" As he was talking he was rubbing the front of his pants and I could see the outline of his cock as it was getting hard. A primal urge came over him and as I tried to stand up he pushed me back to my knees and unzipped his pants. Oh! My! God! He was huge.

The cock he was slowly stroking was long. A little bit longer than my cousins but definitely thicker. My mouth opened involuntarily as I knelt there transfixed. Mr Shealy had fire in his eyes as he came closer with that tremendous cock of his. He put it right in front of me and my first response was to lick the tip of the head. I could smell his manly scent and my nostrils flared.

"Thats it sissy, Suck on daddy's cock," his deep voice reverberated in my soul. "Show me what you can do." His hands grabbed the back of my head and like a charmer being charmed by a snake I opened my mouth greedily as his head and shaft started to enter my mouth and throat. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat just a little. Tears started to come to my eyes as he pushed deeper. I finally had to pull away gasping for breathe.

"Thats ok baby, nobody can take this snake all the way. Not even your aunt Nanny." I blushed at the thought of my aunt taking this huge fuckstick in her mouth and throat. I was still mesmerized with this amazing cock when I felt Mr Shealy lift me ups off my knees and set me down on a pallet of stock. He laid me back and pulled off my shorts. There I was exposed in my thong and a hard on just pushing agains the fabric. His rough hands ran along the outline of my sissy clitty and I felt it twitch.

It was his turn to kneel down. I had hoped he would suck my clitty but instead he grabbed my legs and pushed them up against my chest exposing my asshole with its flimsy thong covering. He hesitated a moment to smell my freshly cleaned and shaven asshole before immediately probing it with his thick warm tongue. I was sent into a trance as he licked and thrust his meaty tongue inside me. My boi pussy was getting wetter and warmer wanting more. He spit on my hole repeatedly and then started to loosen it even more with his thick black fingers.

I was arching back onto those finger moaning like a little bitch in heat when he asked, "Do you want daddy's cock inside your little pussy baby?"

All I could do was moan. He stood up and I got a view of that huge cock. Fear suddenly made me pulll away but this strong man wasn't going to have that. He threw my legs back over his shoulders and I could feel the tip entering my tight boi pussy. As much as I wanted to fight and run I couldn't. That cock was going in one way or another. Inch after searing inch it slowly entered into my hole. I thought I was going to be torn in two but he kept pushing. The pain was immense but started to dull into a pleasure id never felt before.

He was balls deep when he told me the I was his white bitch today. He pulled out and quickly rammed that huge cock back in. It took my breath away at first but as he picked up his pace it drove me wild. Being completely filled to the brim and that huge cock hitting my prostate with every stroke took me to a place id never been before. His pace continued to pick up and he moaned that he would be coming soon. His strong hands on my shoulders held me in place while he unloaded lets of that black love juice into my lily white smooth ass. As he thrust his last my pathetically small cock tremor red and spurted out a little cream.

He fell onto me and I could feel him bite and suck on my neck. The last few tremors of his cock subsided and he pulled out. A warm flow of his love juice came slithering out of my ass as it was gaping open almost begging for his cock to come back home. Mr Shealy kissed me forcibly on the lips and stuck his fat tongue into my waiting mouth.

"Good bitch, " was all he said as he handed my the item we had been looking for along with a rag to catch his pooling semen. He went out into the store and once I cleaned up I went to the checkout and got out of there as fast as I could.

When I got home my aunt stopped me at the door with a knowing glance and asked, "Did you get everything you were looking for?"

"We had some trouble finding one thing but Mr Shealy found it and gave it to me." I blushed as I said it because of how he gave it to me.

"Oh he did give it to you?" She asked almost knowing everything that had transpired by the look on her face. "Come here into my bedroom for a minute." My aunt said as she pulled me into her bedroom. She shut the door and locked it. "Mr Shealy called and told me everything. Im not mad I just need you to keep it a secret. Can you?" I nodded sheepishly.

"Thank you," she said as she dropped to her knees. I was stunned as she undid my pants and fished out my little cock ands gulped the whole thing down. I was hard immediately. My aunts finger snaked into my well lubed asshole and she found my prostate and massaged it as she sucked my cock.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. My aunt knowing what was coming next took my cock to the base as my seed unloaded into her mouth and throat.

"Bobby... uh Mr Shealy told me you barely came so I wanted to help and make sure it would be our little secret. He also said you were the best besides me," she giggled as she stood up and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips as she shooed me out of her bedroom.

My cousin was just coming out if his bedroom all sleepy headed as he smiled devilishly...