How I Became a Corporate Ass-et

Story Info
Wife's interview cinches husband's promotion.
2.4k words
3.78
37.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

HOW I BECAME A CORPORATE ASS-ET

After my husband, George, had wined and dined me, so that I was in a compliant mood, I asked,

"So you are competing with two others for a promotion to your boss's executive team?"

"Yes. He said that we are all equally qualified, but he thinks that one wife might be more qualified than the others. If so, he will make his choice based on her."

George had dressed me in a short, tight skirt and a blouse with a neckline so low that I needed a half-cup bra or no bra at all. I was 5'6", and shapely with my D-cup breasts, long legs and a jutting ass. I had auburn hair down to my shoulders. George was 30 and I was 28, mere babes in the corporate woods.

"This is my interview to be a corporate wife, then?"

"It's your interview for us both to join my boss's executive team. There are five men on his team.

"Only men? What does he have against women?"

"He likes women a lot. He saw my photo of you and said you have a beautiful face and that he looked forward to having a full-length view of you in person."

"Oh, brother! What he has against women is to get up against them!"

We went to an exclusive hotel downtown. There was a long barroom with plush seats on the barstools and booths. George led me way back to a booth in a corner.

The man on the end facing me looked as if he were in command. He had a rather commanding presence. There were four men standing in my honor and smiling to greet me. My guess was right: the boss stood about 6', had black hair with fringes of gray, was rather heavyset, whether with fat or muscle, I could not tell. He had a wide forehead and a chin like a chunk of granite. He looked like a predator, but I soon found him trying to charm the panties off me.

He directed George to sit opposite him with two other members of the executive team, and me to sit between him and the other member.

"I'm delighted to meet you at last, Jennifer and to find that there is much more to you than meets the eye in the photo of you on George's desk!"

As I slid into the booth, my skirt rode from 6" above my knees to just below my bikini panties. The table of the booth hindered any effort to adjust. I found that my left thigh was resting on the other man's hand, where he had placed it on the bench! I squirmed a little to release his hand, but the movement also moved my skirt a little higher. The boss asked what I wanted to drink. I couldn't act like a sissy by ordering ginger ale, so I ordered a glass of Chardonnay. Richard asked if I liked it. When I said yes, he ordered a bottle for me!

After the introductions, their names went in one ear and out the other, except for the boss, Richard. I hoped that he wouldn't be a dick. He turned to me and certainly surveyed my terrain, like an explorer. He smiled broadly to show me and George that he approved of my person.

"Don't be nervous about this interview, Jennifer. We are like a family here. You're probably wondering what asset you could bring to our team, for our team includes the members' wives. Our wives enrich the social life that is essential to any business. They are usually in charge of entertaining, often in their homes."

I felt his left hand on my right knee, as if to support him leaning toward me. This is a test Jen, I thought. I had prepared for a test, but not one of those nasty pop quizzes some sadistic teachers used to spring on us in high school. I accepted his first move, but that encouraged him to caress his way up my bare thigh, up and down, every other stroke going higher up me. I looked at George and tried to catch his eye, but he was engaged in talking with one of the guys beside him.

Meanwhile, Richard's fingers were on the march, taking ever more territory. Did my husband know what my interview entailed, a physical exam? Then, my left knee began to receive attention. Following his boss's lead, what-his-name captured my knee and began slithering his hand up my thigh. Oh, well, I was determined to pass my interview and secure Hubby his job, unless he drew the line at how far the team could explore me.

Their hands had reached the hem of my skirt now. Would they stop there, sneak under or push my skirt up to my hips?

"George, I left some important papers up in my office. Would you go get them? Don't worry about your lovely wife. We will take good care of her."

George got up. I tried to signal him, but he gave me a subdued look and hurried away. He was leaving up to me how much I would do to get his promotion.

"We have interviewed the wives of the other two candidates, and you are quite the loveliest. I like a corporate wife to be attractive and personable, a warm, friendly woman. This interview consists of two parts, a psychological exam and a physical exam. So far, you are responding well to both exams."

Richard nodded to the man on the other side of me, who then began unbuttoning my blouse. At Richard's command, I leaned forward and held my arms up so that they could strip it off me. He stroked my back a while with words to lull me into submission.

"This doesn't hurt, does it, now? It might even feel good. Each wife on our team needs to be broken in, so to speak, to serve our needs. You will be in charge of entertainment and so keeping up the team's morale and feeling of oneness."

Richard's fingers were expertly unfastening my bra.

"Aren't you boys a little old to be playing doctor?"

They laughed.

"This is a test of how much of a team player you can be."

I hunched my shoulders to help them strip my bra off.

Richard asked, "Men, have you ever seen a more beautiful pair of big tits?"

They all leered at my naked tits and shook their heads. My nipples betrayed me by growing very erect. Soon, I felt a hand cupping and squeezing each tit. Fingers rubbed my very sensitive nipples. A moan of excitement escaped me.

"Her tits appreciate being released, and her nipples indicate that she enjoys our attention," 'Doctor' Richard was diagnosing me.

Now there was a hand on each tit and a hand on the inside of each thigh. One crept under my skirt. The other pushed it up.

"Jennifer, your husband will be gone for about an hour. We should proceed, not wanting you to become self-conscious in his presence. We will now remove your skirt to give you a more thorough examination, physically and psychologically in your response to your physical exam. Now, unzip your skirt and lift your ass up to help us strip you."

I obeyed. I couldn't help becoming excited by their attention, their lust and my need to obey them for my husband's sake, which relieved me of responsibility.

They pulled my thighs wide apart. Richard rudely grabbed my pussy, claiming it for his use.

"Oh, yes, she's getting wet! Your response thus far is excellent, Jennifer! Now, remove your panties so that we can smell your wet cunt on them and then we will have your entire body naked for us to play with you."

I obeyed and handed my strongly scented, wet panties to my husband's boss, who was now my boss, as well. He inhaled deeply of my sexual scent and tasted my love juice. Then he shared my panties with others. I spread my legs again in expectation of his next move. He grabbed my pussy, making me gasp. This was a test.

"Jennifer, we are approaching your ultimate test to prove whether or not you are woman enough bear the responsibilities of a corporate wife."

Richard penetrated me with his middle finger and began working it up me until I had all 5" of his finger up me.

"You may wonder how much your husband knows about these interviews. He did not go to my office for important papers. He is waiting in a room of this hotel for my call to inform him whether or not you passed your interview. He knows that we are "playing doctor" with his wife to test if you are personable enough to join our team. He leaves to you and your performance his career."

"Lean over the table, Jennifer, so that Fred and Mike can play with your tits, too!"

I couldn't help being excited more by offering my tits to the other men.

"You're an intelligent woman, so you must know now what your ultimate test as a woman will be."

"You want to fuck me."

"Yes and no. Yes, I want to fuck you but you will submit to the rest of my team as well."

I nodded submissively.

"Fred, clear the table! Mike, close the curtains!"

"You and I will get her up onto the table for the rest of her physical exam."

They laid me on my back on the table, where my body was easily accessible to all four men. Fred and Mike made up for lost time by feeling me up my thighs with one hand and feeling my tits with their other. Richard sucked my juices off his finger.

"You should all taste Jennifer's nectar. Her sexual excitement is causing her to make delicious nectar."

They took turns sniffing my pussy and finger-fucking me enough to wet their fingers with Essence of Jennifer. I squirmed with excitement and blushed at their salacious treatment. Richard dropped his pants and undershorts. My eyes were glued to his big, hard cock. It was bigger and thicker than my husband's cock.

"Be honest, Jennifer. Is my cock bigger than your husband's cock?"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Good! I am about to ruin that tight cunt! How fine! Your cunt is more receptive than I expected. I'm sure I'll get all of it up you!"

I was thrilled to feel him penetrate me. I moaned as he thrust deeper and deeper. With an almost savage thrust, he possessed me completely and gave me an orgasm on his invading cock. As his cock claimed my pussy, so his hands claimed my tits. He fucked me into submission. He fucked me harder and faster. He groaned and growled as I felt his cock swell bigger and stiffer. I felt it jerking and spurting his sperm right at my cervix and into my womb. Having joined me and mated me to his team, he was sexually, my boss now.

The others took their turns to mount me and fuck me, appreciative of my thighs, tits and cunt. Waves of pleasure flowed through me. I was my husband's sacrifice upon the team's altar of sex. After they had all fucked me once, they sat me up, gave me a glass of wine and toasted my initiation into the team. Then the boss fucked me again, for a much longer time. I looked around and saw that the others all had hardons for me. I didn't mind. I had the power to arouse them, pleasure them. and make them return for more Essence of Jennifer and the ecstasy I could provide.

After our boss had fucked his sperm into me again, he got the phone to call George.

"Congratulations, George! You are the new member of my executive team! You wife passed our tests with flying colors. Actually, we are keeping her after school, so to speak, to test her limits. All four of us are testing her limits, but she is also testing ours. I think she will exceed our own limits. It's up to you if you want to observe and take part."

While they were still fucking me, almost senseless, I happened to see that George had returned and decided to watch his wife taking a fall for the team. I was a fallen woman.

"Now, Jennifer, let me explain further your role as a wife of the team. I say 'wife of the team,' because you have now mated with each member of my team, as well as with me. The members have privileges with the wives. Once a week, each member is entitled to make a hot date with you, preferably in your home, so that you will feel more comfortable making them at home between your lovely thighs. You will entertain each member once a week with your naked body. When you arouse him, you will submit to be fucked by him. By week, I mean a five-day work week. On Saturday, you will entertain me to arouse me and then submit for me to fuck you. Once every fortnight, you will entertain the team, including me, and we will endeavor to arouse you to submit to a team fucking or in the vulgar term, gangbang. Once a month, my wife will host in our home an orgy for the team. She will undress, lie down upon a padded altar and submit to be fucked by each member of the team.

"You will on occasion, accept special assignments to help close a business deal by stripping naked to entertain one or more of them, submit to being thoroughly felt up, and then satisfying any guest whom you have aroused by your provocative behavior.

"George, you can be very proud of your beautiful wife. She spread her legs for our team and sated all of us. I advise you to fuck her now and reclaim her cunt. I daresay she has never been sexier, more exciting, more excited, and more desirable than now."

My husband advanced, dropped his pants and shorts and mounted me. We lay joined, until Coach Richard interrupted us.

"Just fuck her hard for being a good slutwife! Punish and pleasure her at the same time. She's orgasmic, having cum on each of our cocks. When you get her home, you can make love to her and thank her for cinching your promotion."

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers