How I Became a Daddy's Boy

Story Info
Explanation of what led to me being a daddy worshipper.
2.3k words
4.43
53.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by describing myself, I'm 5'9, 145 lbs, very little body hair and a naturally curvy (later I'd find out girly) body and ass. I'm white, with soft skin and a smaller sized 5 inch cut cock.

When I was a young man I dated lots of girls. I eventually settled down with a long term girlfriend who I was with for a long time. As things typically go, our love started to fizzle. I eventually found out she had been cheating on me (a lot!) and it culminated to me coming home on my lunch break finding her bent over taking an older guys (he was prob late 30s) raw cock in her. This was obviously traumatic for me and for a while it's all I could think about.

The more I thought about it the more I started to realize how much it turned me on. This kind of sent me down the path of watching cuckhold porn and fantasizing about another man fucking my girlfriend. I started to identify that what turned me on most was the thought of her being with an older man. That was hot to me, I started watching porn with older men fucking younger girls.

As years went by, there came a time when I no longer had a girlfriend. The girl that cheated on me had dumped me and moved along. At this time my fantasies shifted from the old man fucking my girlfriend, I started to identify that it was the old man that really turned me on. The taboo of an older naked man with a big cock was what I really loved (and still love). At the time Craigslist was popular, so I would make posts trying to meet older men. We would chat via email, sometimes exchange some pictures.

Eventually (at the time I was about 21) I went on my first meet with an older man. The first few times I would just give them handjobs, I loved holding a big strong mans cock in my hand. I started sucking cock and letting men slap me in the face with their cock and hold my head and face fuck me. I was really starting to love cock so much.

By this point most encounters were quick and to the point. I worshipped cock.. I'd go see a daddy, he'd pull out his cock and I'd jerk it and rub it and kiss it and suck on it and basically make love to a daddy's dick. I didn't even want to cum I just got off on pleasuring a real man.

I should also say, I hadn't yet really showed my body to a man and really let him treat me like a slut. I knew older men liked my ass, from sending photos and letting them grope my body. I was just scared to give it up to a man, I knew if I got naked any real man wouldn't let me leave without putting his cock in me..

I remember the first night I let a daddy fuck me.. I had gone to visit him at a hotel, after exchanging some emails via craigslist. He was about 20 minutes from me, visiting on business. He said he loved younger guys and would give me gas money if I come visit him and suck his cock.

At this point I didn't even feel comfortable committing to sucking a mans cock.. I'd usually just meet with the promise of jerking older guys cocks and if it led to me sucking and getting face fucked then I'd sometimes let that happen. This time was different, I committed, I couldn't help myself his cock just looked so hot in the pictures.

I was starting to feel comfortable with my position in the world.. as a boy who needs to please older men. I had the body of a girl, with a nice plump ass. Barely any hair on my body.. hardly a man.. I realized around this time I'm a beta boy. I could date hot girls and keep my lust secret, but in my head I knew I needed daddy dick.

Anyway, I committed to sucking his cock and even told him I wanted to swallow his load, I don't know what got into me that night..

I got my things together to head to the hotel. The whole ride there my palms were sweating and I was nervous. I knew I was going to have this guys huge cock in my mouth, I also just felt something different in me, like maybe I knew in the back of my head I was going to let him fully use me like a boy.

When I got to the hotel I parked and quickly hurried into the hotel. I got to his room and knocked on the door, heart pounding. He quickly let me in to a dimly lit room. He instantly reached to take my shirt off, I let him do it and loved the feeling of being taken control of. He started reaching to take my shorts off but I instead got down on my knees and pulled down on his loose sweatpants, his cock sprung out only half hard but thick and strong nevertheless.

I pressed my face into his crotch and just let him smear his half hard cock and balls all over my face. He was marking me, he was putting his must all over my face and head and I loved it.. I loved what he was doing to me. He was passionate but strong and in control. I sucked his cock so good.. he took his shirt off and had his sweatpants at his ankles, quickly slipping those off too.

Before I knew it I was letting him push his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth and throat. I gagged and my eyes water but I took it, I loved the feeling of being used.

At this point I felt the familiar push away, and attempt to shift his weight on top of me and kind of push me back on the bed. This is usually where I say no, and resist the sweet talk of a daddy who I know just wants to fuck me.. this time was different though. I let him push me back, and lay on top of me between my spread legs, missionary style. I let him kiss my mouth and kiss my neck.. I could feel his stiff cock pressed against my thigh and touching against my cock and belly through my small khaki shorts. We caressed this way for what felt like forever..

I wanted him to fuck me! And I was dealing with that in my head. He was being a gentleman, he wasn't trying to take my shorts off. If he had I would have let him.. instead I was dealing with the emotions of wanting to give my ass to this random daddy I met but being scared of being "gay" and letting a man fuck me like a girl. In my head that had been the final step and I hadn't accepted that I was already gay for sucking daddy dick and getting face fucked.

I really wanted this daddy to fuck me. I pushed him off me, he took the hint not knowing what my intentions were but reading I wanted to change positions. As he started to give me room he looked in my eyes, he saw me unbottoning my shorts and quickly assisted me with removing them. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I literally loved it.

When my shorts came off my legs were up in the air, by nature of the position we were in. In one motion my daddy for the night slipped off my shorts with one hand while holding my legs up with the other. Before I knew it both hands were on my legs, holding them up and gently separating them as his face moved toward my ass. He slowly started kissing my thighs as far down as he could go kissing my ass, it felt so good. It made me feel like I was his pretty little slut and he made me want to submit to him.

He pushed my legs forward, spreading them now and exposing my little cock and tight little asshole. It felt gay of me to let him do that.. but god I loved it. When his lips first touched my asshole it was alarming and uncomfortable. It felt like he was French kissing my ass, it didn't feel good but I let him do it anyway because it made me feel like his little girl and I liked that. He must have sucked on my little hole for 45 minutes.

In retrospect I think he was just trying to loosen me up to sink his huge cock in me but at the time it felt like he loved me..

At some point I just shut off my brain and was watching this happen to me. So when he took his face out of my ass and got back in the missionary position with his hard cock smearing against my flaccid little cock. I could feel him scooting his body down until his big cock was between my legs.

I knew what he was doing now.. he wanted to fuck me. I thought to myself there's no way I can take his huge cock in me, I've never had a cock so I just assumed it impossible that my first would be a big 7.5 thick penis that stood hard as a rock. I watched as he rubbed his cock head against my wet and somewhat loosened boy pussy. I felt him put just the tip in me very gently, I wanted to tell him to stop and put a condom on but I was in such cock lust for this daddy that I just wanted him to turn me into a faggot.. once and for all.

I felt myself pulling him into me, which at first seemed great until all of the sudden the pain hit me, OUCH. I pushed him away due to the pain, he pulled his cock out of me and reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a little bottle of lube. He poured the lube all over his huge cock, rubbing it in frantically as if in a hurry to slip back inside me before I fully realized what I was doing and backed out..

I watched him line his cock up with my asshole, then he shifted his weight and the cock slowly pushed into me. This time it went deeper, my eyes opened wide as the pain hit. I went to push him away but this time he wasn't so willing to stop. He told me "it's okay, it will go away, just take my cock like a good boy".. it didn't go right away, in fact I laid there with his cock in me for what felt like 5 minutes of severe pain.

I took it, I wanted to be a good boy and even though it hurt, I knew it was what my daddy wanted and all I wanted was to please him.. this is what i wanted, to be fucked like a slut.

When the pain finally subsided I came to the realization that I was now a faggot. The sweaty man in his late 50's with his raw cock in me had officially made me such. Even if I stopped him now he had already put his cock basically all the way inside of me.. and raw with no condom at that. It didn't matter though, I didn't want to stop. My lust by far outweighed any shame I could have possibly felt.

My new daddy slowly started to gyrate his hips, ever so slightly. I could feel his cock deep in me. I didn't feel pleasure at this time except that which I achieved simply by being a slut and letting this big strong older man use me. That feeling was inexplicably hot.

I went with it. I started acting like the girls I've fucked, I pulled him toward me and wrapped my legs around hit slightly. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me and cum in me. The more I talked dirty to him the more he fired back, calling me a sissy and a bitch while kissing me and holding my throat in his hand.

His pace by now had picked up and there was s slight slapping voice coming from between us, with each thrust into me. This sound, and the reality that I was letting a man I just met who was old enough to be my dad, fuck me raw and treat me like a slutty little boy.

My half hard boy prick came in my hand as daddy pounded on me, still in missionary position. As soon as I came the shameful feeling overcame me and I was wishing I hadn't done this. Wishing I could make him stop.. but there was no hope of that.

Daddy was deep in me, the leverage of his body and his weight along with his huge cock was just ramming deep in me. I'll never forget it. He made me tell him to cum, and that I'm his bitch now and he owns me, then he blew his load deep into me. He was shaking and trembling, I hadn't seen a man cum like that.. and I loved it.

He lay on top of me, both of us sweaty, his cock in me but I could feel it slowly going soft. Eventually it slipped out, I remember the feeling of having an open ass, the feeling I would eventually describe as feeling empty.. I eventually started feeling ashamed again, so I got up and got dressed.

My new daddy gave me gas money and some extra. He told me we would stay in contact and we did..

After that day, I was forever a boy looking for a daddy.. I quickly found sissy porn and learned about the world of daddy/boy relationships. I still love older men and still love meeting strangers to fuck. Life as a daddy's boy is fun.