How I Became a Hotwife: Confession

Story Info
Youthful wife faces daily challenges.
4.8k words
2.96
30.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jay Cameron, as told to me by "Tess"

This is really a strange story. In a strange way, this is how many cheating wives, cuckold men, wife watching stories begin. Me, I'm just the stupid shit that told this woman I would try and do as she wants.

One thing was made perfectly clear and emphasized at the very beginning. She never had a doubt for a single minute she wasn't crazy in love with her husband. He was, from the very beginning, the only thing in her life. But things change.

It's like waking up to rain instead of the sunny day you expected. Unfortunately, when just the one thing you need is not there when you need it, rot begins to set in. This is the kind of rot you need to know how to repair. If you are not given the proper tools to fight it, you run the risk of giving up and letting the rot win. The one person who held the knowledge was seldom there to rebuild and repair. Worse yet, was not able to recognize the rotting situation.

I agreed to never mention any one's real name. So, she became Tess, her sister will be known as Janet, and her husband will forever be referred to as, Tim. Of course, mom is mom, dad is dad, and we can introduce the rest of the cast from the book of suggested baby names as we go along.

Her youth and her lack of understanding about what goes on in the real world sent her life in a tailspin. And sadly, she wasn't given the tools to recognize what was happening to her. You must understand this didn't happen in one day or one week. She suffered through the events in her marriage spanning twenty-five years. These events took over half of her life. One late night she was finally able face up to the reality of her life and her marriage. It was at the flip of a switch she knew she finally had to tell someone what she had done to her family, her dreams and her own self-respect. Notice, if you will, I did not use the word, destruction, or any form of the word to pronounce an end to this story. The reason I tell you this now is because this story is still alive, it's still a growing life that is only now ready to turn a page. What the next chapter will tell us all is yet to be lived and thus, yet to be written.

When I agreed to hear this story, she started talking about events that gave no background. I stopped her and insisted on the very beginning. She agreed, and we also agreed that she would leave nothing out.

According to Tess, the story began when she received her "birds and the bees" talk from her mother. She remembered giggling as she went to her room she shared with her older sister. That's when all hell broke loose. Her sister grabbed her by the arm and flung her into the room. She was trying to whisper, but with her face turning redder and redder with each syllable getting more and more desperate to make her point. She was going to soon reach the shouting stage, and that was something no one wanted.

Janet, who went by the name, JJ, had overheard the conversation and was pissed that her mother would use her, the sister, as an example of what not to do; at least when it came to those birds and bee things. Tess said she vividly remembers how her sister told her all boys were rotten fucking liars. Pointing at her growing belly, she said, "I'm seven months pregnant. Do you see my husband or a boyfriend anywhere? No! you don't, and you won't .... Every guy you go out with will tell you how special you are, how much he loves you, and he wants to prove it to you."

With her fist bouncing up and down in front of Tess's eyes, she took all that bull shit from our mother and put that whole thing in a very simple warning. "If you want to see what it's like to get off? Do it your damn self! Don't you dare let a boy's dick anywhere near your pussy. If you listen to just one thing, I ever tell you, listen to this one thing. Your sister's lifetime of dreams are shot to hell. I won't go to college; I'll be changing diapers. And what decent man in his right mind wants to be married to a woman with a kid that's not his? So, my one bit of advice is ... when you start getting' hot and heavy with a boy, and your pussy is tingling like it's full of kerosene ready to light up your life; remember this. Your so-called boyfriends want just one thing and that is for you to get HIM off. Ninety-nine per cent don't give a shit about you or your needs. So, if you want to calm his fires and not get pregnant like me, then you can do one of two things. You either jack him off or suck him off. You got to keep that dick away from your pussy."

Tess swears that shouting show of love from her sister was never forgotten. It got to the point that Janet even asks her younger sister if she knew how to get herself off. And when she said no, Janet was happy to demonstrate on her own body where the right spots were that make a girl happy.

But all too soon, Janet moved to a nicely remodeled room in the basement for her and her little bundle of joy. Tess admitted she missed having her big sis in the room with her, but with Janet gone, Tess ordered her first big girl toy, and had it mailed to the place she was working. The good times were just beginning.

According to Tess, she was able to get all the way through two-years of college and set her sights on a possible career. She did admit that giving her dates a hand job got kind of tiring. That's when she boldly asks a hunk of a guy if he wanted a blow job. Before she finished her first two years of college, she had increased her popularity to one of the best or worst; it depends on your own personal view. She even bragged to a friend she could tell if her date was vegetarian. But when she could tell by the amount of salt in his cum if had jacked off that night, she knew she had sucked way too many dicks.

With her first, two-year degree in her hands, a part time job as a model (bathing suits and all) she transferred to another school closer to home to finish her education. And incidentally, that hunk that got that first blow job was now her husband; you remember. His name is, Tim. While she is working her ass off as a model and fitness instructor, going to school and generally just trying to keep the roof over her head from leaking, Tim was playing grab-ass with a bunch of guys in what they called "The Sand Box". You got it; he was ass deep in defending our country on the other side of the globe, (depending on your politics the country or the oil wells).

Now let us take a small break here and see how Tess is doing. First, she has now has three jobs. She is going to school, and thankfully she's intelligent enough to keep all of these things nice and tidy. No worries about her husband coming home in a transport seat or in a box. Gee ... these things never crossed her mind, (that was the ONLY thing on her mind). Every night she fights and fights to keep both feet moving in the same direction. She is sending letters and pictures of her in various forms of undress to keep the spirits up of the man that is making all the real sacrifices. Or so she imagined.

During our conversations, Tess repeated over and over again that what Tim was doing was wonderful. He is not only handsome, strong and virile, but a true American Hero.

While working in an office she met several young women near her age or a little younger. On one particular workday she discovered Tim was entertaining the troops, or at least his buddies by sharing the pictures she was sending him to keep his spirits up.

Everyone in the office, or at least those close enough to be called friends, noticed a change in Tess's demeanor. One gal in particular, Mary Jane, invited her friend to have dinner with her. They met at a small diner near both their homes, so they skipped the cab-fare and walked. Dinner was great but just before the waitress asked about desert, Tess broke down crying.

The chance of her getting home before telling of Tim's betrayal to her co-worker (at least that's the way she looked at it), was never going to happen. Mary Jane was not the kind to let sleeping dogs lie. She badgered Tess for her friend's story and when Tess opened up, completely sober, she opened up the entire grueling story from the cutting the wedding cake to his not being home when she was accepted to a four-year University to finish her degree.

She told her co-worker about her family problems, his family problems and how tired she was. That's when she said, "Do you know how tired and depressed I get, pushing a piece of plastic into my pussy, just to get off and keep my sanity? Everyone tells me how wonderful he is, and how brave he is for facing down the Evil Empire. Does anyone tell me how heroic I am? Hell no! I get to bust my ass for this boss and that boss. I didn't even get a bonus this quarter even though I was the top salesperson."

Mary Jane was stunned at what she was hearing. How could she stop the onslaught from the opposite side of the table? Her suggestion was expected, and obvious, because it seemed like our heroine was just getting started. Janet suggested and Tess agreed go someplace and get drunk.

Thirty minutes in a taxi found both women pushing their way through a crowded bar with flashing lights, music that tested the best eardrums, and the smell of sex permeating the air. Now how did Mary Jane know this bar was just a "meat market" for horny guys and gals? Well, you'll have to make up your own mind on that one, but clues are coming.

Both women were stuck on the dancefloor, waiting for a seat to open somewhere. Finally, two stools emptied at the end of the bar. The bartender signaled them over and now they could begin the great "drink-off."

It wasn't much of a race, when you have every single jerk in the room begging for a dance. What else would you expect. Come on folks, one girl is a swimsuit model, and the other is showing enough skin to give a fudge packer a woody.

After a few hours on a Friday night, just about every swinging dick in the place has found a warm place to spend the night. Sadly enough, our friend Tess was getting a little bored and a little turned on by the interest the remaining dateless ass holes, were still making.

The Bartender was a lot less busy, so he had drifted down to her end of the bar. That's when he brought up the point that she had not paid for a drink all night. Tess was caught by surprise. The Bartender just laughed. His smile unveiled a beautiful set of white teeth, a smile that went from one ear to the other and an explanation that he could tell she didn't want to be bothered. He told her a story of how he just told all those guys that bought her a drink that she was married and waiting for her husband.

Tess leaned back and laughed. The smile on her face, the first true smile of that day, showed her Bartender friend that she was pleased and thankful that someone else could see her pain. They introduced themselves, his name was Josh, and began a nothing conversation when she noticed that her gal-pal, Mary Jane was missing. Before she could make an inquiry, Josh told her not to worry; she would be back.

The bell rang for last call and Mary Jane was still missing in action. Tess put a tip on the counter and watched Josh rushing around getting set up for the next night's battle.

He stopped what he was doing and asked Tess why she was leaving? She explained she was just going outside to wait for her friend. He told her she could wait inside with him while he finished up. His wife wouldn't expect him for least another hour.

Tess got up from her stool and went around the counter to do what she could to help. When all was finished, Josh invited her to stick around because it was now raining. Tess, after five or six phone calls to Mary Jane, finally got an answer; Mary Jane was on her way back to the bar.

As Tess ended the call with a scolding, "hurry up." Josh came closer to Tess than at any time that night. He reached out his hands and placed them on her arms, just below the elbows. Tess swooned. She stopped breathing. At that tick of the clock, she felt for the first time in oh so very long, the touch of a man. The soft fuzz-like hair on his arms covered the tight and toned muscles of a real man. A man that knew what to do with a woman. Her eyes seemed to be begging him to take her ... take her right now! Josh leaned forward and allowed her lips to touch his. It was then that the door on the darkened bar opened.

It was just a little past three in the morning and Mary Jane came bursting into the now empty bar. She hadn't seen her friend kiss this man because of the darkness. But she did wonder why they were standing so close. The shamed look on Tess's face was also hidden by the darkness. All she wanted to do was get home and hide her own unsettling behavior.

Tess took the high ground by being the first to start scolding her friend. As they got in the cab, she was complaining that Mary Jane was engaged to be married. Why in the world would she abandon her friend for a quick fuck on the side. She hid her own pain by turning her gaze away to watch the night pass by, as they rode away from the scene of their crimes.

Mary Jane never stopped making excuses as the drive went on its endless journey. She made up excuses that all would be accepted in a court of law. Unfortunately for her, Tess didn't hear a word. She was consumed by her own pain. How could she allow another man to get close to her. She wasn't engaged; she was married. Should she confess her crimes to her husband, the hero. She could never face her husband, Tim, ever again if she confessed. Whoa ... she did nothing wrong. She didn't allow another man to touch her; he just did it uninvited. The kiss really wasn't a kiss. It was more like a thank you for the help. No, the best thing that could ever happen is to say nothing ... NEVER say a single word about that night!

Tim came home and they spent every minute they could in each other's arms. The sex was amazing. Still in the back of her mind she tossed and turned about those few minutes at that stupid bar alone with Josh, the Bartender.

Ninety days later Tim's outfit was called up again, and again she was fighting her way through each day alone. This time her sister came to the rescue and moved in with her. It didn't last. Janet soon got in trouble.

Tess found out she was going to be the one responsible to care for her big sister. She knew she owed Janet a lot. But when the problem was solved, Janet had to move on to someplace new. That's all Tess needed was another kick in the head. Where is her husband when she needed him? Oh, that's right, he was playing dodge the bullet with his buddies while she is drowning in lake the of "what the fuck do I do to survive?"

Time passed, loneliness grew, and Tess was taking charge of the life she was destined to learn to hate. One of her co-workers made a pass at her, and she was just drunk enough to go with and him plunge into a crevasse of lust and debauchery. This was then followed with the hours and hours of self-depravation and gallons of tears. She screamed at the top of her lungs she was not worthy of such a wonderful husband that could possibly sacrifice his life, while she was safe at home betraying his love.

Unable to control the madness and withstand the pressures that were dragging her to complete and final exhaustion, she decided to visit her friend, Josh. Only this time there would be no coworker to keep her safe from her desires. She went into the darkened room. The music was still loud, and the lights were still flashing, her visit came on probably the slowest night of the week. She smiled broadly as her eyes settled on Josh standing at the far end of the Bar. Somehow, she should probably hate this man because he was the infamous fire starter that opened the door to her depravity.

Flashing those flawless white teeth, Josh and Tess fell into a pleasant conversation. Josh admitted his marriage was in trouble. Tess just couldn't understand why anyone this nice and desirable would be having wife problems?

After all the pleasantries where out of the way, Josh was called to another customer, and left Tess unattended for about ten or fifteen minutes. When he returned to Tess, Josh reappeared with a very handsome and virile looking man that appeared to be close to her age. He was introduced as a close friend of Josh's, but he was going to be in town for just one more night.

The couple at the end of the bar made jabs back and forth toward their common friend, Josh. Everything was in jest, but as the conversation continued, they became more and more like a couple than just two drinking buddies.

Tess didn't need to make the first move. Intimacy became more and more prevalent as Tess's new friend, Antonio, placed a strong hand on her bare leg, just above her knee. He squeezed her leg slightly, to make certain his intentions were not misunderstood. Tess happily sent her own message of desire when she failed to push his hand away. She placed her hand on top of his and encouraged him to move ever so slightly higher toward the bottom of her extremely short dress. With a barely audible whisper in her ear, Tess grasped his free hand and quickly slipped from the stool. A smile that made promises only the two of them could make were now going to be a reality. Tipping a hand to his friend Josh, the couple were soon settled in the back seat of a cab, headed to his hotel. Lips crashing hard into each other and hands exploring the sensual bodies of these two strangers, Tess gave into her desires. She knew from past experience, the guilt she would feel, but she had needs. No longer would her body accept a substitute for the flame she kept hiding inside her body and mind.

In the month before her husband Tim was to return home, with his honorable discharge in hand, Tess made one more trip to Josh's Bar. Disappointed, Tess found out Josh was on a night off. Even with all the attention of the male patrons, she called a cab and went home alone.

Everyone in the family was waiting for the returning hero, but they had to wait just one more day. Tess and Tim were sequestered in a hotel room high above the city. With the lights of the city bouncing off their bodies, Tess was now in heaven. But she knew that even in heaven there were secrets that must be stowed away from the light of day.

Tim, Tess's husband, had been offered a job in law enforcement. Because of his experience, he was a perfect fit for what was going to be required of him. His notoriety and his dogged determination a perfect fit. His position would also make the changeover from military to civilian life a lot easier.

Tess knew he would be taking on a lot of responsibility, and of course a gun. She had her doubts once again about her husband placing himself in the line of fire, but she wasn't the one who had to make this decision. She just had to live with it.

No matter what was going on in the world outside, Tess was still fighting to keep everything in order. But just when she started to relax, along came a bouncing, running, jumping, bank account vacuum cleaner, she named Ethan. Now, once again I have to caution, this little ball of energy was the new love of her life. Nothing .... Nothing was more important than being a mom. But once again there were adjustments to make.

As is the habit of time, years were running their course when both Tess and her husband were getting too accustomed to each other. Nothing new here, it happens to the best of us. Intimate nights were getting fewer and fewer, and passion was beginning to suffer too. Climb on, get off, and go to sleep were becoming the norm.

One night at dinner, Tim told his wife he wanted to watch her having sex with another man.

Mistrust or more accurately, the shit hit the fan. He was going to confess all of his behind the scenes "online" adventures to her. That part was fine, Tess was no way going to confess her real-life sins.

12