How I Became a Hotwife Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, confused. Holding the food with one hand, I scooped my phone from my purse and dialed his number with the other.

It began to ring...

Suddenly, I heard his stupid 'frog chirp' ring tone, coming from around the corner of the building.

"Tim?" I called out nervously as I searched for the sound.

I followed the sound to a lone car in the lot. It wasn't his car.

The windows were foggy, so I leaned in to see his co-worker, Natalie, a woman 10 years our senior, a woman who had been to our home on multiple occasions — Haunched over in the back seat, sucking my husbands slender little cock!

As I watched, I remember thinking "Why would anybody want to fuck Tim?" I don't even enjoy fucking Tim, he's just happens to be my only option.

Then I realized that vapid whore, Natalie, was getting the attention I had been craving, begging, pleading for!

How could he? Why would he? Why would she?

I didn't say a word, I just watched and my disgust began to extinguish my anger. I had taken the purple head of Tim's slender cock in my mouth a thousand times, but in this moment, watching Natalie's bob awkwardly on it's odd mushroom shape, I realized how pathetic it was.

Natalie saw me first and Tim shot out of the car, struggling to raise his trousers over his little erection.

"Baby. Oh my god. I'm sorry!" He cried out as I dropped the food and walked off to my car.

We both raced home and our cars arrived at the same time. He chased me into the house. I walked in, hung up my purse and made my way into the kitchen where I poured a glass of wine.

"Are you going to say anything?" He asked.

I took a sip of my wine, desperately trying to hide my crumbling heart. "You haven't touched me in months." I downed the wine and poured another. "And you touch her..."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"How long?" I set the goblet down, bracing for the answer.

"Not long." He glanced back at me, knowing that wasn't going to cut it. "Honestly, it started after you brought that thing into our bedroom."

My jaw dropped.

"The Dildo?"

"How do you think it made me feel seeing that... thing in our bedroom?!" He folded his arms, staring back at me, as if this justified his actions.

I wanted to smash my goblet on his face and stab him in his weird looking dick with the broken glass.

"You fucked your co-worker because you're jealous of a piece of silicone?"

He searched for the words, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I started to retreat up to our bedroom when something struck me.

I turned to him, looked him in the eye...

"If you were so upset about it, why did you cum two seconds after seeing that big cock in our bedroom?"

He just looked at his feet. And I bolted for the stairs.

"Talia!"

"Fuck you, Tim! Sleep on the couch!" I yelled out as I disappeared from the room.

I was furious, I was enraged, yet at the same time the mere mention of that large silicone cock, which I never go to use... turned me on.

AN ORGASM FROM THE ASHES

That night, as angry as I was, I finally had the bed to myself. There were no kids around, I was in desperate need of a release, and I needed to feel sexy again.

I turned the mirror to face the bed, spread my legs wide, exposing my pussy and I began to play, almost hoping Tim would walk in and see my wet cunt, knowing he could not have it.

I wanted to punish him.

As I rubbed my clit, I thought about the dildo, how it felt in my hands. I though about the look on Tim's face when he first saw it, how he glanced down at his own penis, as if realizing for the first time that's what a "real man's" cock looks like.

I thought of Garrett, and his glistening black body. His charismatic smile and most of all I thought of his cock outlined in his wet bathing suit. My pussy grew wet as I rubbed it and my hips began to thrust uncontrollably. I imagined what Garrett's cock might look like outside of his bathing suit and my mind flooded with images - How big will it get? Is it uncircumcised?


At that time, I had never seen an uncircumcised one up close. I had never seen a black on up close, either. I have never been particularly turned on by any specific race, and maybe it was out of anger toward Tim that I craved the complete opposite of him. I craved Garrett's dark skin, I craved his muscles and his confidence. But most of all, I craved to know what his cock actually looked like.

These thoughts built up in my mind and were release in a powerful orgasm!

I made no point to keep quiet as I let out a loud moan! Purposely louder then Garrett has ever heard me moan in bed with him.

I screamed out, thrusting my hips in the air with ecstasy and my body went limp.

Moments later, there was a knock at the locked door.

"Hon? Everything okay in there?"

I didn't answer. I just turned out the lights, rolled over, and slept better than I had in weeks.

PUSSY POWER

Another knock at the door woke me up.

"Hon, I need to get my work clothes. Can you open the door? Please?"

I sat up and realized after my orgasm, I had fallen right asleep and I was still naked from the waist down.

I reached for a pair of underwear, but as I looked in the mirror, saw at my exposed pussy and I felt powerful. I decided to open the door with just a t-shirt, naked from the waist down.

The door swing open and Tim froze in his footsteps. He peered down at my pleased pussy and my gorgeously groomed triangle of pubic hair, which he once would beg me to trim in that style. I did, week after week, I groomed my pussy for him even though he had not touched it in months.

Tim's eyes briefly glazed over with lust at the site of my half-nude body. The knowledge that he could not have me seemed to stir something inside of him. He stared back at my naked pussy, and my beautifully groomed patch of hair, knowing it was no longer his.

"I'm so sorry" he said, as I folded my arms. I confidently sat on the edge of the bed and widened my legs, stealing the words right from his mouth.

I felt enjoyment in tormenting him. I wanted to crush him, so I let the room fill with electric tension, but I had control. I didn't desire him and oddly that seemed to turn him on for the first time in months.

I grinned back at Tim. He seemed disturbed by my calm demeanor. What he didn't know was in that very moment I decided I was going to go back to the 'sex store' to buy that large dildo again. I would let it fill me up and leave it out on the nightstand for him to see when he comes home from work.

I wanted to punish him. I wanted him to feel the betrayal that I felt.

I spread my legs a little wider.

"You're going to be late" I said and Tim snapped out of it, dressed and hurried off to work.

BECOMING A SEXUAL GODESS

After breakfast I was tempted to lay on the sofa and sulk into a carton of ice cream, but I needed to regain my confidence. I needed to feel sexy.

After I showered, I stared at my naked body in the mirror, appreciating every part that Tim could not. I found my sexiest pair of underwear and chose my most revealing dress.

I was about to leave the house to head to the sex toy store when there was a knock on the front door...

I opened it to see Garrett standing on the other side. My eyes fluttered over his athletic shirt and tight running shorts, he was still glistening from his morning jog.

"Garrett?"

"Hey Talia, sorry to bother you, but I went for a run and I must have locked the door behind me because, well, I'm locked out."

I stared back at him, wondering if this was some sort of a ploy?

Then he said "Could I use your phone to call a locksmith?"

I stared back at his sensual smile, unsure whether I was sensing something sexual or if he just being friendly.

"Of course. Come in."

He closed the door and stayed in the living room while I fetched my cell phone. I felt his eyes scanning my body as I moved. It was exactly what I needed. I wanted to feel desirable. I took my time, drinking every bit of Garrett's gaze.

"Here ya go sweetie." I handed him my phone.

Garrett called the locksmith and when he hung up he said "The man said two hours."

He handed me back my phone. "Thanks for the hospitality." he said, turning to leave.

"You can wait here... if you like. I was about to make lunch."

His brow furrowed as if trying to decipher my intentions.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm all sorts of sweaty right now. Maybe another time?"

He smiled, and I could tell he was hoping there would be another invite in the future.

As Garrett turned to leave, I watched his body move, I watched the outline of his cock move in his shorts and the image of Tim's slender penis getting sucked on by that bitch popped in my head.

I wanted to hurt Tim, but the more I thought getting even with him, with Garrett, my anger began to transform. A nervous fluttering began in my abdomen. The sensation sank lower... and lower, into my pelvis.

I could feel my pussy pulsating in my panties, desperately begging to be touched.

"You can take a shower here." I said, stunned that the words actually came out.

I instantly wished I could take it back, but prayed he would say "yes."

"You don't think Tim might mind?" He asked.

"Right now, I could care less what Tim thinks. And Tim's not here."

Garrett stared back at me and, taking in the outfit and I could tell he was as nervous and aroused as I was.

I turned up the stairs and I glanced back "You coming?"

"Okay." He replied.

Upstairs I found him a clean towel and walked him to our bathroom.

He stepped in, his eyes never leaving me, and pulled the door closed, leaving it open just a crack, enough to tease me.

He stared back at me through the crack as he undressed, but my view was obscured. I wanted to swing the door open and see once and for all what I had imagined in my fantasies.

The shower turned on and I inched toward the cracked door with my eyes.

I watched the water run down his muscular body, and as if he knew I was watching he turned his hip, allowing me to see his thick manhood.

The water rand down and trickled off his cock, which hung soft and curved against his large balls. He was uncircumcised as I had hoped, and he proved my suspicions were correct... His soft cock was definitely longer as my husband's penis was when it was fully erect and almost twice as thick. How big would it get? I wondered.

In that moment, I felt a sensation I had never experienced before. I felt a rush of blood whoosh into nether regions. I pulled away from the door, and reached down, my underwear was soaking wet. I felt my wet pussy, so temped to play with myself right there in the hallway.

Was I really going to do this? I couldn't do this to Tim. I hated him right then, but I love him. He is my partner. He made a mistake, an awful mistake, and he would pay, but is this too far?

Then I thought of him getting on his knees and lifting up his coworker, Natalie's skirt and tasting her pussy. I thought of him sliding his mediocre, slender penis into her vagina.

And then I tough of Tim coming home to me and leaving me sexually tormented, to feel like I was not enough. I was enough and I wanted to prove it to myself.

I removed my soaking wet panties and held them in my hand, perhaps so that I wouldn't chicken out.

The shower went quiet and my attention spun back to the yearning sensation, tingling in my pussy. The yearning I had been denied for months now. The yearning that Tim wouldn't let me satisfy when I brought the dildo home.

I thought of what Garrett's cock would look like as it grew hard. How would it change? How much would it grow?

When Tim was erect, the head of his penis would turn bright purple and veins would appear.

What color would Garrett's black cock turn? Would his cock bulge with veins or be smooth like the rest of his glistening skin? What would the head of his cock look like when I pulled back his foreskin?

I decided I was going to find out the answer to all those questions. I pushed open the bathroom door and there stood Garrett, wrapped in his towel.

"Can I help you?" He asked, knowing damn well he could.

His gaze drifted down to the panties I was still holding in my hand. I held them out and he accepted confirming what was about to happen.

"I want to see it" I said, watching his eyes light up.

I stood there on the edge of my nerves, trying to play it cool.

"G'head." He said as he rested his hands on the sink behind him and nodded at the towel around his waist.

It was a game of who would make the first move and I decided I was going to take control of this situation. The truth is, as I reached toward the towel, and I could feel my body trembling, my heart pounding, my breath shaking. My insides felt like I was falling on a roller coaster.

The towel fell to the floor. I was frozen there with my mouth wide, staring at his smooth, thick black cock now in full view.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes" is all I managed to squeak out, embarrassed by how meekly it sounded.

"Is it bigger than your husbands?" He asked, knowing the answer.

"Definitely" I nodded. My mind was now comparing the image of my Tim's slender penis to Garrett's massive cock. Tim's entire package seemed even smaller now that I was staring back at Garrett's walnut sized balls. Garrett's large balls were smooth and sexy, not like Tim's shriveled, hairy sack.

I reached out and cupped Garrett's balls, feeling the weight of them in my hand.

He smiled back, "It gets bigger, you know"

"Show me." I said, hypnotized by his manhood.

"Take off your dress first." He commanded.

My hand shook as I removed my dress. I instinctively felt the urge to cover my myself until I remembered staring at my body in the mirror this morning. I remembered how sexy I am, and I realized he wanted me just as bad as I did him.

I backed up, letting him take in my smooth white skin, pale white breasts and puffy pink nipples. His eyes scanned my body, he was mesmerized. He followed me into the bedroom and I watched his cock swinging back and forth as he walked, slowly starting to grow.

"Like what you see?" I mimicked his own words.

"Oh god, do I like what I see."

He approached until I backed against the bed. I put my hand on his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

"Stop." I said, tormenting him with anticipation.

I ran my white hand over his dark muscular chest, feeling his definition. I slowly ran my fingernails down his washboard abs, lower and lower, down to his tightly groomed pubic hair. His breath audibly trembled with excitement.

"You have to wait..." I said, drunk with power, watching him lust after my body.

I ran my fingers over the top of his pelvis and watched his cock begin to grow. His foreskin began to tighten up and the tip of his bright pink head began to emerge from the darkness.

Just as he thought I was about to grab ahold of his cock, I released him and took a step back. He peered back, stunned.

I raised one leg up onto the bed, opening myself up and revealing my soaking wet pussy. I began to play with myself, and I watched the rest of his pink head fully emerge from its lair.

"G'head." I invited, again mimicking his own words.

After a moment of hesitation, he dropped to his knees and took my pussy into his mouth.

When his tongue touched my pussy, it was like a thousand pent up volts of sexual electricity began to ignite in my body.

I tried to stop the orgasm from coming on so quickly, at first out of embarrassment in remembering how Tim had prematurely ejaculated the last time I sucked him, but I gave in and I pulled his face deep into my pussy, thrusting my hips into his tongue.

The pressure built up, I could feel myself about to release and let go of everything that had been bottled up in me for months.

I was almost there! I glanced up and saw —

Tim!

There he was, my husband was standing there in the hallway with a bouquet of flowers, watching me with my pussy spread open for another man, and his face buried in my juices.

Panic washed over me, but I was too far, I was now in the middle of an orgasm and being controlled by Garrett's tongue. I moaned out loudly, unable to stop myself and I convulsed, my hips thrust against Garrett's face, and then I slumped down to the floor, panting like a tired animal.

The blood began to flow from my genitals back into my brain, and I remembered Tim. I peered up, wild-eyed, at my husband, watching from the hallway, obscured by the shadows.

Garrett rose to his feet. His now fully erect, and monstrous black cock was just inches from my face. I couldn't help but look at longingly, even with my husband just feet away.

Garrett's cock was larger and more beautiful than I could have imagined.

A wave a disappointment washed over me as I realized the most erotic moment of my life was about to be ruined...

I waited for Tim to barge in screaming, I waited for him to turn and run away so I could chase after him, I waited for him to do something, say something, but he just stood there... watching.

And that's when I saw it... There was lust in his eyes.

I remembered how quickly Tim ejaculated that fateful day, at the thought of that large dildo fucking me and I looked up at Garrett's cock, finally seeing it in it's glory and realizing it was even larger than the dildo.

I looked again to my husband, again waiting for him to object, but he didn't.

I sat up on my knees and slowly reached my hand around Garrett's cock, pausing and offering Tim one final chance to stop this, but...

Tim said nothing.

I took hold of Garrett's cock, barely able to wrap my fingers all the way around it. I took it in with my eyes. I ran my finger over the bulging veins, caressed his large balls and pulled back his foreskin to reveal a bright pink head, perfectly contrasting his dark brown skin.

Garrett looked down at me "I told you it would get bigger."

"I've never seen one this big" I said as I grabbed his Garrett's hips and angled his body so Tim could have a better view of the size.

"May I suck it?" I asked, with my eyes watching my husband hiding in the shadows, giving Tim one final chance to object.

"Baby, you can do anything you want with it." Garrett said as he ran his hands through my hair, guiding me to lick the fat pink tip of his cock. The taste sent me over the edge and the fact that my husband was watching, elevated the experience to an inexplicable intensity.

I took it in my mouth and I watched my husband's eyes widen, as slurped on the head of Garrett's large black cock. It was more than twice the size of the thin white twig he had between his legs, and I could practically hear Tim's heart pounding in synch with mine from across the room.

This infidelity was the peak of both of our sexual desire, the most lustful moment we have ever shared together. We were now beyond the point of no return.

Garrett's smooth cock filled my mouth as his foreskin flicked against my tongue. I took as much in my throat as I could before gagging, then I pulled back and licked it up and down the shaft, lubricating it with my saliva and turning his brown skin to a glistening black.

I paused using my hand to stroke it, watching his foreskin magically make his large pink head disappear and reappear.

I glanced back at Tim. "I can take Tim's entire cock in my mouth, but I can barely fit a half of yours."

I watched the comment sting Tim with jealousy, and the more jealous he grew, the more ravenous I became.

I began to suck ferociously. I wrapped my fingers around his scrotum and stretched his balls out, to lick them, bringing them into clear view for Tim to see how small his were in comparison.