How I Became a Roadtrip Slut

Story Info
How a single mom went on a trip and became someone's slut.
2k words
4.39
17.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little note before reading: If there are any grammatical mistakes or any words that i might have butchered my apologies as English is not my native language.

========================================================================

Introduction: I was always a more than active kind of a girl when it comes down to sex as i started rather young and i was very curious when it came to sex. So if you combine curiosity and actually doing it...you get to enjoy some rather lasting outcomes such as becoming a mother at the young age of 22, needless to say i became a mother to a boy and married the man that managed to get me pregnant.

Unfortunately that didn't last long as we weren't that happy together, he was focused on his work while i was focusing on my kid and actually missing the sex life as it became as monotonous one relationship can get, after 4 years we finally did it and got divorced. I was eager to start enjoying the sex life again so i also decided it's time to get myself a boob job and got myself from 36B to 36DD and got myself some lip filler as well to get that "please notice me" look and got back to the gym where i started to work out 3 times a week to keep in shape. After a while i managed to get in the shape that i wanted so some description of me would be short haired blonde with 36DD breasts, 5.5" (1.68m) height and 119 lbs (54kgs).

So fast forward after a long and active sexual life after my divorce i finally managed to gather up the courage to get on a trip by myself from Bucharest to France via Bus on the sweet age of 38 (last year). Woke up early in the morning to get my baggage all up and ready for the trip, got myself at the bus station as my heart started pounding thinking of the long road ahead and the fact that I'll be all alone. Finally i was in the bus all set up and ready to go, i went at the back of the bus to my seat as i didn't wanted to be in the front or middle so that i was able to rest well and not having folks going back and forth near my ears. Fortunately for me it was only me and two other persons in the back (one girl and one guy), after traveling for quite some time we finally arrived in Hungary and the girl left as she reached her destination, the guy in the back started introducing himself to me and i did as well as it was the polite thing to do, fast forward some hours ahead we started hitting it off, joking, flirting and talking about our past,present and future plans.

Found out that he was 27 and freshly single as he just broke up with his girlfriend and he was meeting some friends in France to have some summer fun. I told him that I'm 37 and that I'm a single mom which seemed to not phase him in any way, on the contrary said that he loves Milfs for which i started laughing and said that it was my first time traveling alone and that i wanted some "me time" far from my family and friends and just have some fun on my own. He started laughing and making jokes that it's my "Rebel phase" and "Hot girl summer", saying that i look way younger than 39 and that the french people will love me.

After going back and forth with subjects and us flirting the whole time he finally said on a "joking" tone that I'm really hot and that i got him in "the mood", basically saying that he's horny and that he could use some "me time" making a joke to what i said earlier about me, i was a bit shocked but also excited to hear that i caused all that and made a joke that it's too bad we don't have a toilet or something on the bus where he can relieve himself for which he said that he can't take it anymore. I was bit taken back and made another joke that the rest of the folks on the bus wouldn't like the fact that he's stroking in the back and we both laughed. After a while it became awkward between us and we started looking in our phones or laptop in my case where i started watching my TV show.

Some time went by and managed to watch 2 episodes after i which i realized that it got dark outside and that the lights in the bus went on, i looked on my left to strike a conversation as i was bored and i was shock to see that the guy was massaging his dick through his jeans as he was eyeing me the whole time, after he realized that i was watching him he just shrugged it off and continued to massage his bulge, i smiled awkwardly as i continued watching him curiously on what he'll do next. After a while i noticed the bulge was getting rather noticeable and big and that i was getting aroused by the entire ordeal as well.

So here i was a 39 year old single mom in a bus watching a guy massaging his bulge as he was watching me, it didn't pass much time and i saw him mouthing the words "i'm sorry" as he was started unzipping his jeans and pulling out his cock out.

I was a bit taken back and shocked as i noticed the big fat cock coming into view, probably 8-9" and as thick as my forearm. I kept watching his cock like a bitch in heat and my eyes going up and down as i was following the motion of his hand on the length of his cock, started watching around the bus to see if someone might get up as i turned my whole body towards him to enjoy the show in full view. As i kept watching him stroking his cock i started to get all flustered and i kept licking my lips watching the fat cock being stroked.

Kept looking around the bus and noticed that most people were looking at their laptops watching movies or other stuff or just went to sleep, managed to gather the courage and i started rubbing my pussy through my shorts as i kept watching him and noticing that he increased the speed and getting my panties all soaking wet.

Finally i said to myself, why the hell not, it's my vacation after all and got myself up and moved near his seat as i placed my hand on his fat cock. Without saying anything I started stroking him slowly and feeling the thick veins against the palm of my hand making me go crazy. Managed to whisper to him to keep watch as i lowered myself down and started sucking on his fat cock, licking from down the shaft and up towards the mushroom like head and then taking the cock between my lips and suckling on the cock head hearing him softly groan and feeling his hand on the back of my head and guiding me as deep as i could, slowly turning into him fucking my face and using my mouth to make himself cum for which i was more than eager to do as i was enjoying my role as the hungry little slut.

After getting my pretty little face fucked in the back of the bus and having his hand pushing me down and up on his cock and feeling like my jaws will just give up and lock or fall i finally felt his fat cock pulsating and expanding in my mouth making me eager to start sucking faster and deeper fucking my own mouth on his lap and finally softly moaning on his cock as he exploded and feeling each warm jet of cum right in the back of my throat and trying to swallow it as much as i could, finally after sucking and milking the last drop i got myself back up as i smiled to him and meeting his shocked and tired face.

He managed to gather up his strength and finally managed to talk to me saying that he can't believe he got a blowjob from a Milf and that we're basically strangers, telling me that it's indeed my "hot girl summer" or more like "hot slut summer".

Got myself back to my seat to try and sleep and woke up in Austria for a stop to walk a bit around and go to the toilet. I was a bit surprised of how freely "my friend" was as he started groping my ass while others watched or slapping it from time to time to have a laugh, telling me how hot i was in my shorts and that my ass cheeks are visible and that I'm such a tease.

After a bit another guy joined us in conversation and told us that he's happy we got back on good terms which made us both look to one another and him telling the other stranger that we're not boyfriend and girlfriend or a couple which kind of set him back and i could see the confusion in his eyes, decided to break the awkwardness and said i needed to use the toilet.

Managed to actually pee and got back, hearing "my friend" telling the other guy how i gave him head the other night and that I'm a total slut that only wants fun, made some sounds to make myself noticed and they switched the subject on soccer in an instant.

At 15:00 we boarded the bus again and i started watching my TV show, managed to watch half of the show after which i heard "my friend" calling on me, needless to say i was a bit surprised looking at him and seeing him with his cock in his hand and motioning me to him, well damn, i acted annoyed and tried to dismiss him after which he just pushed his cock inside his pants and came to my side of the seats. He seemed a bit angry and placing his hand on my thigh said "Why didn't you come when i called?" for which i answered "Why? So that you can talk behind my back with other guys?", he smiled a bit annoyed as he said "Come on, i know you like it, just be a good girl and give me head" as he pulled his cock out and started stroking it slowly. I placed my hand on his fat cock hypnotized by the thickness and started doing it for him, after a while he looked at me smiling and said "I knew you loved it, get down and suck it" which i gladly did, taking his cock head into my mouth and sucking on it like a good little whore bobbing my head up and down and hoping nobody will venture in the back of the bus.

After sucking for a couple of minutes my pussy was all wet and making my panties all soaked in my juices i started to rub my pussy through my shorts as i was sucking and enjoying the feeling of his thick veins against my tongue and lips going up and down and making a puddle of saliva at the base and all over his pants stroking him and sucking him at the same time, hearing him grunt and moaning softly and feeling his heavy breathing right against the back of my head as he was whispering what a good little cock sucker i am and that at the next stop he'll fuck me at a public toilet as i felt his cock starting to throb as i was reaching climax as well at the thought that he'll fuck me with this nice thick and big cock. My eyes open widely as wave after wave of cum started invading my mouth, feeling it slide down the back of my throat and feeling the warmth going down inside my tummy.

To be followed if you like it.