How I Became a Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
I (Laura) explain how I became a slut.
3.4k words
4.12
53.5k
38
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

So now we're back in another lockdown and it's one which I don't think we'll properly emerge from until summer, or possibly later, I thought it was time I wrote down some of the details from my life, certain things about which I think I will have to sadly kiss goodbye to forever. By the time it's going to be totally and absolutely safe for me to have one of my lovely sexual adventures again (and judging from my recent photos), I'm going to be far too old, fat and dried-up for any self-respecting young and well-endowed black man to even consider sticking his cock inside me.

So, facts first. My name is Laura, I'm sixty-two years old, I'm married (my third husband) and I've been a slut since I was twenty-eight years old. I like big cocks. I like black cocks and I love sex with men in their twenties.

As I said, I'm now sixty-two, so over the last two years it's been getting noticeably less easy for me to get those initially willing young men into a big and hard and eager state to fuck me. Blessed as I am with my libido and my unstoppable sex-drive (and it is a blessing, but it's also a curse), I am more than willing and able to use a huge range of techniques to encourage really good performances from men, especially young men, who can readily give repeat performances. And, of late, I've had to use lots of those techniques.

Not that long ago, I could strip off and watch men's cocks getting hard and standing up to attention as those men inspected my naked body. Not any longer. I have to do some serious work now. Standing naked is no longer enough. I've not had any failures yet, but I know they're imminent. The first time it happens; that was going to be the day I was going to consider retiring.

Obviously I don't mind putting the work in because the rewards are many, besides, new experiences are always useful. And I know my body. I know what it can do and what it can take. Less than it used to, although it still craves more. My numbers game has never been about numbers at all - it's about the experiences. For me it's always been about experiencing what I've never experienced before. That's why I have my bangles. That's why I mark the experience with something tangible immediately after having it. The jewellery is a reward to myself for having had the experience, even though the experience itself is the real reward.

I look back over those thirty-plus years to the summer of 1986 at my twenty-eight-year-old married self and congratulate myself on taking that first bold step off the beach and going to a hotel room with two young black men. If I could go back in time, I'd do it all over again, but I'd make sure I did it better than I did in my young, very inexperienced, and very naïve way back then. I pretended to know more than I did, which was probably, at the time, very silly of me, but also sensible, as it turned out, because god, they really, really used me well. It was a total awakening for me. It was my moment of discovery regarding sex - sex was truly phenomenal! I hadn't known it until that afternoon in that hotel room. I made a decision in that room - I told both men they could do anything they liked with me. My heart was hammering when I said it, but it was absolutely the right thing to say because they did so many things I may not have experienced otherwise - and I'd definitely not have been confident enough then to have asked for them. In that room, once those men started using me, my core lit up, or came alight, or started burning, I don't know the word - ignited is nearest, but it's not that - and it's never stopped or dimmed, or cooled since. It is burning hot inside me as I write this and I know it'll only stop burning once I'm dead.

Those two young black men were very confident, very energetic, and very well-endowed. At the time, I'd never seen cocks as big, although I've had bigger and fatter ones inside me since then. But at the time, I was young, naïve, and sort-of-but-not-quite innocent. However, big black cocks were totally new to me. Two men at a time was totally new to me too and it was very, very exciting and very, very satisfying to have two cocks in my body at the same time. They did every permutation of cunt/mouth/anus double penetration there is. And I absolutely loved every one of them. Those two men knew what they were doing; they got me to do what I thought of as every depraved, perverted sex act imaginable, and quite a few more that I hadn't imagined too.

And it was delicious. Lovely. Totally perfect. I responded very positively with my body and with my mind. My body thrummed like a lightning rod. I was instantly reborn a natural whore. And I loved it. I totally embraced being a whore. That's how I labelled myself then. 'Whore' is a bit of an out-of-date word now, but I still think of myself first and foremost as a woman and a whore. I fully identify with and adore my whore status. I love being called 'whore' by dominant men.

I also lost any notion of shame on that day. I've not been ashamed of anything I do or have done for over 35 years. The moment those men pushed their cocks into my mouth, both at the same time and both of them telling me to suck their cock first, one calling me 'slut', the other calling me 'bitch', I felt as though I was in heaven. And I didn't make a choice. Instinctively, I sucked them both off simultaneously. And they absolutely fucking loved it. They thought I was something special. Which I obviously was. I learned a lot about myself that day. And how did I know to do that? I just did. It was my instinct to ignore their orders and do what I wanted, which was to suck both of their cocks at the same time. So I did. And I gargled with their come. And looked at them the whole time. No one told me to do those things; I just did them because my inner voice told me to. After that, I knew exactly who I was.

When it was time to leave that hotel room, the whole place smelled heavily of the men's sweat and spunk and of my well-used pussy. I don't know why but that heady scent was really turning me on. And even though we'd been fucking for over four hours and I'd had about seven or eight huge orgasms and was absolutely worn out, I suddenly wanted more sex. Lots more.

Obviously, I was very reluctant to leave, but I knew I had to. So I left that hotel in my skimpy bikini. I had my lightweight dress in my bag, but I didn't want to wear it. I decided I'd put it on outside my house. I wanted people to know what I'd done, even though they wouldn't or couldn't really know. So I walked through the town in my bikini, flaunting my body, flaunting my whore status. In my mind, as I walked, in time with my steps, I was mentally saying: I'm a whore, I'm a whore, I'm a whore... I've heard that the walk back home after an affair is called a walk of shame. Mine was a walk of pride. I could feel spunk dripping onto my inner thighs and I was incredibly proud of everything I'd just done. I knew I'd done something significant; something that was far more than just sex; something that was far more than just a threesome. I'd done something that had changed my life forever.

To my credit, I knew it and accepted it on that very day, July 19th, 1986, aged twenty-eight. And, on accepting it, welcoming it, I knew what I was. And what I was going to be. No man would ever dictate anything to me about anything. Ever. I'd let them think they were in charge, but they'd follow my script. I also promised myself that every sex act I did from then on would be photographed. I wanted a record of my development. I bought a polaroid camera and my first five rolls of film. I was ready.

After that first two-man experience I tried two black men again, then again. I got addicted very quickly to big black cocks. I divorced my first husband, because of his penis size. He was not big. I had thought it'd be okay, but once I'd experienced proper-sized cocks, his lack of size bothered me. He was a nice, decent, kind man, so I'm not going to disparage him to make myself feel better. There was nothing wrong with him apart from him having a small penis. Due to my lack of any real sexual experience, I didn't know he was small. It was only after those two lovely black men had fucked me that I knew what size I needed for my gratification and satisfaction.

Which brings me to my cunt. When I reached puberty it stopped growing. It stayed the same size. It was shaped like an f. Later in life, I affectionately thought of my cunt as my f-hole. Aged 18, I had it checked out by a gynaecologist and he said it was just one of those things that happened to some young women. Some vaginas stop growing at puberty. He suggested I use a 'marital aid', by which he meant a dildo or a vibrator, to stretch myself a bit, if it bothered me. It did bother me. So I bought quite a big vibrator and stuffed it into my cunt at every opportunity. I found that my fanny stretched out for about a day, sometimes two days, then it went back to its usual size. Small. Girl-size. That was fine when I was a girl, but as a woman, I wanted my own woman-sized cunt. So I set to work stretching it. Daily workouts with toys that got bigger and bigger. I soon found that the bigger they were, the harder I'd orgasm. And I started to gush when I orgasmed properly. And I drank it and I really liked how I tasted. By the time I got to the age of 19, I'd managed to stretch it a bit more. It was still small, but it wasn't that small.

So when I met the man who became my first husband, I didn't really notice he had a small penis. His cock fitted inside me and he said I wasn't loose.

However, after my experience with various men with big cocks, his lack of size eventually upset me and angered me to the point I knew we needed to go our separate ways. He's now married to a woman who clearly doesn't mind his lack of length or girth. Apparently, not all women are size queens. Anyway, I celebrated my divorce by getting two black men to fuck me double-vaginally, double-anally and double-orally (in that order) as their white friend took photos with my Polaroid camera. I bought six rolls of film for that weekend. They were all used. So was I. I have every photo in my archive.

I didn't limit myself to black men, but they were more to my taste. I loved my skin against theirs. I loved being sandwiched between two black men. I learned I was 'white meat'. I learned I was an 'Oreo-girl'. I let them 'train' me, but I simply did what my body told me to do. I discovered I liked men to be dominant and aggressive and rough. I loved being flung about and bent into shapes. I loved being submissive, a slave, being whipped, being led around on a collar and lead, being made to go naked in public places, being tied up, handcuffed, forced to do anything and everything sexual.

I found that I really loved the taste of hot spunk. Cold too. I quickly discovered I could orgasm from anal sex, which I didn't know, and I became an anal sex addict. I still am. My poor bottom. The men said I learned fast, but I already knew the lessons. They were there inside me, waiting. I quickly learned to pretend to be totally submissive. I 'learned' to beg prettily. I became a very willing black cock slut. I got given a card identifying as this which I was told to give to any black man I met in order that I could be used for that black man's sexual gratification. The card stated that I was a black cock slut for use by any black man in any way he wanted. I carried that card with immense pride and I used it a lot. (I still have that card with my first (ginger perm) slutwife photo on it and a list of what I would do, which was pretty much everything.) I also got a list of 30 'rules' of being a black cock slutwife which I loved and 'obeyed' (and still love and still live by). Here they are:

30 black cock slut rules

1. A black cock slut will never say no to sex with any black man. She must always serve every black man with her full body and mind, making sure all of her orifices are always available for black men's use.

2. A black cock slut's function is to please and pleasure black men to the best of her ability. She understands that any and all sexual activities can be performed by any black men at any time and she will be a willing and eager black men's living spunk receptacle (cumdump).

3. A black cock slut will immediately obey every order given to her by a black man. Once she has followed the order, she will thank the black man for giving her the order.

4. A black cock slut will sexually serve her black master's friends and anyone he designates, as enthusiastically and as skilfully as she serves him.

5. A black cock slut must walk, talk, act, dress, and wear make-up and hairstyles in the ways that are chosen by any black man she's with, to show the world she is his property.

6. A black cock slut must always accept black men's spunk bareback as often as possible in all of her holes. Black men will not be required to wear condoms when fucking her.

7. A black cock slut is to keep her pussy shaved or trimmed very short at all times, unless ordered differently by a black male.

8. A black cock slut must willingly sexually serve all legal-aged blacks at any time, whether they are short, fat, tall, thin, rich, poor, young or old.

9. A black cock slut must strive to get fucked by black men as often as possible, anywhere, anytime, in cars, on picnic tables, on the grass in a park, in alleys, hotels, marital beds... anywhere that a black man wants her.

10. A black cock slut must willingly serve as party entertainment for blacks when ordered to, including Super Bowl parties, card games, bachelor parties, in short, anywhere there is a gathering of black men who want to party.

11. A black cock slut must answer all phone calls from black men. Once she has established that it is a black man calling her, she must say: "I am your white slut, how may I serve you?"

12. A black cock slut must always carry several of her 'black cock slut' business cards. The card must be the standard card with a photo of her naked, her slut name, her phone number(s), and a short list of her sexual specialties. She must hand a card to every black man she meets.

13. A black cock slut must keep all of her holes clean and fresh for black men to use.

14. A black cock slut must use only black dildos and vibrators for training purposes, to get her holes loose and prepared to better serve black men.

15. When a black cock slut orgasms from a black cock and/or black fingers, she will thank the black man responsible by saying, "Thank you for allowing me to orgasm, Sir/Master," using whichever title the black man prefers.

16. A black cock slut must always be submissive to black men and must love and actively encourage being called whore, slut, and/or bitch by all black men.

17. A black cock slut may be chained, collared, whipped, caned, humiliated at any time for the enjoyment, amusement and pleasure of any black man.

18. A black cock slut will wear either a temporary or permanent tattoo that announces her black cock slut status.

19. A black cock slut must be naked most of the time. Revealing clothes may be worn in public, but must be removed once the slut is in her own home or in the home of a black man.

20. When she does dress, a black cock slut must at all times wear skimpy/revealing clothes, and she must always be as provocative as possible. She must always be naked underneath her outer clothes, for the visual enjoyment and for ready use of all black men.

21. A black cock slut must never wear panties, except as lingerie to arouse black men.

22. A black cock slut will readily and eagerly accept all black men fingering her under her dress or skirt wherever and whenever a black man wants to. When the black man has finished with her, she must say: "Thank you for fingering me, Sir/Master," using whichever title the black man prefers.

23. When wearing swimwear/beachwear, a black cock slut must always wear the tiniest bikinis it is possible for her to wear. She must do this even if she is not with black men, for example, if she is sunbathing or holidaying or at the pool. She will do this to show the world she is a black cock slut.

24. A black cock slut will wear ankle chains, bracelets, thumb rings, nipple rings, in short, all types of jewellery that advertise her black cock slut status to the world. She will also wear coloured jelly bracelets that announce her sexual preferences and skills.

25. A black cock slut will train hard to be able to take many black cocks at once. She will become proficient at double, triple and quadruple penetration, will take part in pulling trains and will eagerly participate in gangbangs.

26. If a black cock slut begins a relationship with a white man, she must inform him of her black cock slut status and persuade him to let her continue being fucked by black men whenever they order her to do so.

27. If a black cock slut begins a relationship with a white man, and she has photographs of her fucking black men, she must show the man those photographs as soon as possible. She must always keep all of her black cock slut photos.

28. A black cock slut will make sure to have all of her sexual encounters with black men photographed.

29. A black cock slut with have sex with her husband's friends if they request it. By doing this, the black cock slut will be showing her total respect for her husband and for his choice of friends. While fucking his friends, she must eagerly do everything without reservation that the husband's friend(s) demand. After she has pleasured and satisfied the husband's friend(s), the black cock slut will express her gratitude to the friend and thank him (or them) for fucking her so well. She will let it be known that she will be available for fucking at any time.

30. A black cock slut will use a range of social media platforms to announce to the world she is a black cock slut. She will post photographs, diary entries, notes, and anything else about herself so that everyone can see at a glance that she is a black cock slut.

Those were the rules I lived by. Obviously, I got fucked a lot. I sucked a lot of black cocks. A lot of black men used me as their cumdump or fucktoy. My collection of Polaroids grew.

To be continued...

ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers