How I Became a Submissive

Story Info
Becoming a cock slut and a cuckhold all at once.
4.4k words
4.43
10.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad_Dog_1
Bad_Dog_1
37 Followers

How I Became a Submissive

This is the story of how I became submissive to my wife and our boyfriend. It all started when Dave moved in across the hall from mine and my wife's condo. My wife saw him first and made sure that I saw him too. She called me over to the front door as he was moving in his furniture and said to me that she thought he was extremely attractive. I kind of blew her of and told her something like if that's what floats your boat. But in the back of my mind, I was thinking the same thing. You see, Dave is 6'2", about 200 pounds, with salt and pepper hair and a smile that says, "I am going to fuck you later." As we were peeping at him through the crack in our door, he looked over his shoulder and caught us. He looked at us for a second or two then said hello. What could we do but say hello back and introduce ourselves? We told him our names, Rick and Sally and he said it was nice to meet us and that it was good to know that such an attractive couple lived across from him. My wife said that it was nice to have met him and that if he needed anything to just knock on our door. He said ok and went back to moving his furniture.

Fast forward about two weeks and there is a knock at the door. When I answered it, it was Dave wearing just some board shorts and nothing else. I'm 5'11" and when I am standing next to him, I have to look up to see his beautiful blue eyes. Now I work out on a weekly basis but compared to Dave's chiseled physique I'm a lightweight. Beautiful body and eyes aside, I asked him if he needed anything. He stepped a little closer and asked if my wife was home. The heat that his body gave off sent a tingle through mine that made me feel like giving in to his every whim. I told him that she was out at the moment and asked if he would like to come in. He told me not just yet but that he would love to come in at another time. I said ok and watched as he walked away. When my wife got home, she was very inquisitive as to whether or not I had gotten to know our new neighbor. I told her that he had stopped by but left before I could get to know him. She smirked and under her breath said, "Maybe next time." Confused, I asked what she meant by it and she told me nothing, so I let it go.

A week passes and there is another knock at the door. When I answer it, there is Dave again, in a T-shirt and jeans. I ask if he needs anything and he tells me that he could use a cup of sugar. I tell him sure and invite him in. This time he agrees and follows me to the kitchen. The whole time that we are walking, I feel like Dave is checking me out, so I look over my shoulder and sure enough, he has focused in on my ass. Now I am not going to lie but seeing him look at my ass made me feel like dropping to my knees and taking his cock into me. Being that I have never had feelings like this before, it scared me a little, but it was just a thought and I thought that I would never act on it.

When we get to the kitchen, Dave leaned against the counter while I got a cup from the cupboard and proceeded to put some sugar in it. Before I could finish pouring the sugar, I felt Dave's body pressed against mine, pinning me between him and the counter. All I could do was surrender to his forcefulness as his warm breath went down my neck. Then I felt his hands take control of my hips as he gently bit down on my neck. At that point, all I could do was let him have total control of me and scream out, "Fuck!"

Dave ground his hardening cock against my ass and I instinctively bent over to give him more access. Next thing I knew Dave spun me around, put his hand on my throat forcing my head back and kissed me deep and hard, As our tongues danced, my own cock began to harden and all of a sudden, I wanted Dave's cock inside of me.

Dave broke our kiss and stepped back for a minute and when he did, the imprint of his cock had to be every bit of 9". My cock is about 7" and I could only imagine what it would be like to suck that cock into my mouth. Then just as fast as everything started, it all stopped. Dave looked at me as he stroked his cock and said, "We will finish this another day." Then he took hold of my cock and told me to take care of that before Sally got home. All I could say was ok as he left me there with a rock-hard cock in need of release. After I heard the front door close, I whipped out my cock and went to work. I had the most intense orgasm that I have ever had, and it just kept coming in wave after wave after wave. When my wife got home and asked how my day went, I told her it was a remarkable day but gave her no details. She replied, "Great." Then mumbled under her breath, "About time." When I asked what she meant, she dismissed my question and went on about her business.

For the next three days, all I could think about was, what was in store for the next time we met. I didn't hear from Dave for those three days and when I knocked on his door there was no answer, so I had no idea of what was going on. Just when I was beginning to think that we would never go past what we had already done, there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, it was Dave and he brought a friend of his named Mike. The two of them walked past me without saying hello and went straight to the den. Puzzled, I walked into the den and was surprised and a bit aroused to see both men sitting on the couch, with their cocks out and each one stroking the other. I instantly got a hard-on and started to make my way to the couch when Dave told me to stop. When I stopped Dave begin to give me extremely specific commands.

"Take off your clothes." Was his first order and the way he commanded me to undress, made me do it as fast as I could. In a matter of seconds, I was standing there naked in front of them, with a rock-hard cock. His next command was to walk over to the couch and then get on my knees. I did as I was told and then Dave ran his fingers through my hair. "You are going to suck his cock while you stroke mine and then you are going to switch up when I command it. Do you understand, my little bitch?" was his next command and I have to admit that when he called me his little bitch, it turned me on.

Now Mike was of average build with an average-sized cock but being that I had never sucked a cock before, I was nervous. Even though, I took it in my hand and begin to stroke it. I lowered my mouth to the head and licked the tip tasting a little pre-cum. The taste of the pre-cum on my tongue made me want to suck the whole thing into my mouth, so I did. The next thing I knew my head was bobbing up and down on his cock and he must have been enjoying how it felt because he put both hands on my head and begin to thrust into my mouth. I know Dave was enjoying my hand because I felt him grab it and increase the tempo of my stroke. It wasn't long before Mike held my head in place and emptied his load into my mouth. The next thing I heard was Dave telling me to swallow it, so I did as I was commanded. It went down my throat slimy but smooth as I sucked every drop from his cock. Then Dave ordered me to suck his cock, so I did as I was ordered and sucked that monster into my mouth. It caused me to gag but once I got used to it, it became an absolute pleasure. The more I sucked Dave the less I was concerned about Mike and eventually my full attention was on Dave. I licked the inside of his thighs, rimmed his ass hole with my tongue and fingers, and sucked each of his balls, then I deep-throated his cock causing him to shoot his load deep in my throat.

When we were finished and had gotten dressed, I heard keys being put into the door lock and the door being opened. It was a good thing we were dressed because Sally was home from work, and it looked like three guys just sitting and hanging out. After she came in and introduced herself, Dave and Mike told us that they had a prior engagement and that they had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I escorted them to the door. As Dave walked out of the door, he grabbed my ass and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to have this next." Then kissed me on the lips. After I closed the door, I looked back to make sure that Sally hadn't seen or heard anything.

When I went back into the den, Sally was sitting there with her legs crossed and a strange smile on her face. "How was hanging with boys?" she asked, and I told her we had a great conversation and a good time. "I bet you did." She said as she was staring at my crotch. My cock was still rock hard, and she noticed it. Then she got up from her seat, walked over to me, grabbed my cock through my pants, and whispered into my ear, "Looks like you need some assistance." Then she reached into my pants, released my cock, dropped to her knees and sucked me down into her throat. To say it caught me off guard is an understatement but the things she did with her tongue caused me to lose all track of time and before long, I was shooting wave after wave after wave of cum down her throat. When she was done, all I could do was fall back onto the couch and try to catch my breath. Sally got up, wiped some cum that had slipped out of her mouth with her finger, and said to me, "I will give you five minutes to recuperate then you are going to meet me in the bedroom and you are going to fuck my brains out." Then she did her sexy walk to the room. I sat there for five minutes, trying to recoup, then made my way to the bedroom. When I got there, Sally was on the bed in the doggy-style position, working her clit to the point that her juices were dripping onto the bed, causing me to instantly get another erection. I walked over to her, put the head of my cock in her pussy and gave it the slightest push. She was so wet that it slid in with that light push and I proceeded to fuck her brains out for the rest of the night and to multiple orgasms. As we fell asleep in each other's arms, she asked me if I had ever been fucked by a man. I thought it was a strange question but before I could say no, she had fallen off to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by Sally licking on my balls and playing with my anal opening. "What are you doing?" was the first thing out of my mouth, "Don't stop." Was the next. Before long, my cock was erect, and Sally had worked the tip of her finger into my ass. She then stopped what she was doing and got out of bed. Confused, all I could do was watch as she went into the bathroom, but only long enough to retrieve something in a tube. Before she got back in bed, she put on a glove and squirted some of the content in the tube on two of her fingers. Once she was in bed, she looked at me with a devious smile and said, "I am going to suck your cock while I fuck your ass with these two fingers. Understand, my little bitch." What she said both scared and excited me. All I could say was yes ma'am before she shoved her lubricated fingers up my ass.

It was painful at first but as I started to relax, at Sally's coaching, I just had a feeling of being full. She then begins to lick my cock and move her fingers in and out of me. The more she fucked my ass, the more I submitted to her actions. It wasn't long before I lifted and spread my legs so that she could get better access to my opening and boy, did she? She fucked me until I came, without her stroking my cock and it was the most mind-blowing orgasm that I have ever had. After the deed was done, Sally licked the cum off of my stomach, stuck her tongue deep in my mouth, and made me swallow my own cum. Then she got out of bed and threw a towel at me and told me to clean myself up. She then proceeded to get dressed for work like she always does but what she wore to work made me get rock-hard all over again. She put on her lace bra, like she always does but then she pulled something new out of her drawer. She put on a pair of crotchless lace panties and a garter belt with thigh-high fishnet stockings. She then put on her thigh-length fitted mini skirt, her platform peep toe shoes, a silk fitted blouse, and bright red lipstick. She turned to me as I was cleaning myself up and told me that she would be home late but that I had better be ready for another night like last night. Again, all I could say was, yes ma'am.

After she left for work, I sat down and thought about the last day or two and tried to wrap my head around everything that had happened. The question that kept coming back around was, "Am I gay or at the very least, bisexual?" I mean, before Dave I had never been attracted to men much less given one a blow job and yesterday, I gave two men blow jobs and swallowed their cum. And what about Sally, did she know something about me that I didn't know about myself? She did finger fuck me in the ass after all. Yeah, it was just her fingers, but she was clearly using me to get off, and what about her work outfit? Too many questions not enough answers, but I decided that I was going to take a shower and figure it out later and that's what I did.

By the time I finished, there was a knock at the door. I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered it. When I opened the door, it was Dave wearing a white T-shirt and black jogging pants. He looked at me, still a little wet from the shower wearing just a towel, and didn't say a word. The next thing I knew, I was pinned up against the wall with my arms around his neck, his tongue down my throat and his hands gripping my ass. He brought both of my legs up around his hips, giving him a clear shot at my asshole. Then he stopped long enough to break our kiss and tell me that he needed his cocked sucked, I nodded my head and slid down to my knees as he pulled that monster out of his jogging pants. When the head of his cock was in front of my mouth, I noticed a red lipstick ring around it. It looked like the lipstick color that Sally had put on and for a second, I was pissed. Not because I thought that Sally had possibly been sucking his cock but because someone other than me had had the pleasure of that monster in their mouth.

After a few minutes of some intense sucking, he exploded deep in my mouth. He helped me stand and asked me If I was ready to take all of him in my ass. It scared me a little bit but for him, I was willing to do anything. So I told him yes. Then he gave me an anal douche kit that he brought with him and told me to use it. I took the kit and went into the bathroom. Now I had never used anything like this before, but I had never done anything like any of the stuff that I had recently done. Hell, before today, the idea of having anything stuffed into my ass never popped into my head but after this morning and now with this man, I couldn't wait to have my brains fucked out. So, I read the box, cleaned out my ass, and went back into the den with Dave. When I got back in there, he told me to bend over the couch and that he would take it from there.

I did as I was told and prepared myself for what I just knew was going to be the best experience of my life.

Dave came up behind me and spread my legs apart. Then spread some oil on my asshole and shoved his finger deep inside of me. It took me by surprise, but I adjusted quickly. When he removed his finger, it was replaced by the head of his cock. He wasted no time in putting that monster all the way in me. "Oh Fuck!" I screamed and he stopped. "Relax and get used to it. I am going to be here a while." He told me and being in the position I was in; all I could do was relax and take it. After I relaxed and Dave got into a good rhythm, I begin to experience the most intense pleasure that I have ever experienced. I started moving my hips in time with his strokes and before long, I could feel my orgasm and his rising. Then my trip to ecstasy was brought to a crashing stop when I heard the front door open and the sound of 4-inch heels come down the hallway. I tried to move but Dave kept me pinned in that position and when Sally turned the corner and saw Dave, fucking my ass, she stopped and just looked at us. It was at that point that Dave stopped and all I could do was look up at her and try to explain. "Honey, this is not what it looks like. I don't know what it looks like, but I can explain. I..." Sally just looked at us then she smiled.

"So Dave, how is it?" She asked. "Better than I expected, tight and deep." He replied." Confused and still stuck in that position, I tried to stand up but Dave pushed me back onto the couch and said, "Stay there, little bitch."

Sally walked over to the couch and sat next to me. She kissed me hard on the lips and then said something that caught me completely by surprise. "I know that cock of his is filling you up because it fills me up every time he fucks me and believes me when I say, he fucks me well. So enjoy it, I know I do."

It was then that I realized that Sally and Dave had been conspiring to get me in this position. But for what reason? That's when it hit me like a runaway train. Dave never lost his erection when this all began and even though he had pulled halfway out of my ass, the head of his cock was still in my anus. So when Sally sat back after telling me what she did, Dave shoved his entire cock into my ass with all of the strength of his hips, sending a shock wave up my spin and causing me to scream out, "OH SHIT!"

Sally looked at me with surprise and a little bit of excitement when I screamed out. Then she laid back on the arm of the couch, pulled up her skirt, and went to town on her clit. Dave begin to fuck my ass with reckless abandonment and all I could do was take the full force of his thrust as Sally brought herself to her first, earth-shattering orgasm. Sally begin to convulse from her orgasm and Dave slammed into my ass one last time as he released wave after wave of cum into my rectum.

As he poured his cum into my ass, I felt a need to release myself and shot what was copious amounts of cum all over the back of the couch. Once Dave was finished, he leaned over, kissed me on my neck and laid his body on mine. Then he took his hand and shoved three fingers into Sally's dripping box. She gasped but then settled into the finger fucking he was giving her.

After she came again, Dave stuck his fingers into my mouth and said, "Suck all of your wife's juices off of my fingers my little bitch." To my surprise, I liked being his little bitch and I did exactly as I was told. After I cleaned his fingers, Dave pulled his still-hard cock out of my ass and told me that I needed to clean him up so he could have his way with Sally. I looked at her to see if she was ok with what he had said and she looked at me as if to say, "What are you waiting for?" So I ran to the bathroom and got a towel to wipe his cock off. As I was running to get the towel, Dave's cum started to ooze out of my ass, so it took longer than expected because I had to clean myself up first. By the time I got back, Dave was lying on his back and Sally was sitting on his face.

She must have been enjoying his tongue because her back was arched like I have never seen before and she was screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors were going to call the police. All I could do was just stand there and watch as the man that just fucked me was devouring my wife. My cock got hard again, instantly and it looked like Dave's never went down. I watched them for a little bit before I remembered that I had to clean Dave's cock. As I started to wipe it down, Dave moaned and begin to thrust his hips, so I did what any little bitch would do, I sucked him into my mouth and matched each and every thrust with my mouth.

Next thing I know, Sally is bent over, spreading her ass cheeks, looking at me, and saying, "FUCK MY ASS, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" So I did what any good little bitch would do, I took some of her juices from between her pussy lips and Dave's tongue, lubed my cock with it, and stuck it in her ass. "OH FUCK YES! FUCK MY ASS! YOU BITCH!" She screamed. I had never heard her be so verbal, but in all honesty, hearing her scream that way made my cock 10x harder and I slammed it into her ass so hard that I almost knocked her over the back of the couch.

Bad_Dog_1
Bad_Dog_1
37 Followers
12