How I Became Emperor Ch. 07: Tue-Fri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than that, the meeting ended with a recap of our duties for the next day. Mine was to glad-hand societies who would be lining up to meet me, organized courtesy of my blond bombshell of a girlfriend. I was to spend no more than 5 minutes with each, 10 with those who had a large membership roster, and a maximum of 15 with the three largest societies, which turned out to be the improvisation theatre society, the LGBT support society, and a toastmasters society. Yes, in retrospect, the university I attended was freakishly left leaning.

And with that the group broke up. Erica and Keisha talked animatedly together about clothes as they left. Matt waved at me, pointedly looked at the make-up and said "Dude." by way of a goodbye, and Abby hugged me before she walked out.

"Thank Rose for letting you out yesterday." I whispered to her as she left. Abby nodded acknowledgement, though I might have detected a grimace as she did so.

That left Irina, Alex, Cindy and myself. For a quick moment it was tense. Cindy broke the ice, effortlessly as she always seemed capable of doing. "Well, I could use a night-cap. Anyone else?"

"After last night?!" Alex sounded incredulous.

"Sure," Cindy smirked, waggling a shot glass at him as she fetched four from the kitchen, "you didn't like last night?"

"We did drink a lot." Irina came to Alex's protection.

"We did." Cindy agreed disarmingly, "and I'm not suggesting we drink that much again - for a long while. Maybe not until hubby here," she patted my knee, "is elected!" That led to all-around laughter. "I'm just saying we have a single shot, then head to bed." Cindy offered.

We all agreed, and Cindy poured out shots of some kind of apricot liqueur. It was supremely smooth and strong. I liked it.

"It does sound like last night was a lot of fun for you guys." I suggested, innocently enough. Somehow, the other three seemed to read other things into my words.

"Jealous, much?" Cindy asked, knowing I couldn't have been, given my own playmate in bed that night.

I began to protest, without revealing anything about my own activities last night, but was quickly forestalled by Alex saying "I'd be jealous in his place."

Curiously, it was Irina who was the bold one this evening. "Maybe a short re-enactment is in order?" She nervously played with a corner of the sofa cushion - eyeing Cindy carefully, and somehow avoiding eye-contact with Alex.

"I'm not sure I can act that drunk," Cindy declared, "but I am very willing to try."

And so, Cindy and Irina each took one more shot to steel their nerves, then both stood to meet. Irina leaned in, eyes flickering between Cindy's lips, and her eyes. Cindy herself seemed completely composed, half-lidded eyes never wavering from Irina's. Their hands snaked up to hold each other by the neck and cheeks, and slowly their full lips met with a light touch.

They must have kissed for about a minute - no tongue, but certainly with great attention to passion. I spared not a thought for Alex throughout. When they broke apart, Irina was breathing slightly heavily. Then she wordlessly turned away from Cindy, and grabbed Alex's hand, dragging him to their bedroom. No guesses what they were about to get up to.

Cindy turned back to me, a hand on her hip and a smile across her lips. "Talk about kissing and leaving a girl." She said mock-exasperatedly.

"Well, I'm here to finish the job." I offered.

"So you are."

Cindy straddled me as I sat in the armchair, and we kissed - with tongue, of course. Cindy came out of the kiss laughing - which hurt me more than I thought it could. She explained quickly: "The social norms are just.... Strange. They have to flee behind into their room for privacy - even if they're going to be imagining that kiss, and us fucking, just as much as we are going to imagine that kiss and them fucking."

"So?..." I asked, missing the point entirely.

"It's just sooooo laborious." Cindy replied, hugging me close. "We're all imagining it - but we could all just look at the real thing!"

"Speaking of the real thing..." I put one hand on the front of Cindy's training pants that she'd had on since leaving the gym. They were black - my color and one that Cindy seemed to be appropriating for herself as well - made of cotton and very soft. I was not going to get any good rubbing done with those. But I still let my hand rest on the top, my fingers spread between her bellybutton and her clitoris.

"Mmmh. Ok." Cindy giggled. "But I want you to imagine me kissing Irina."

"Deal." I was not going to pass up permission to imagine Cindy with another girl. Not after seeing how she dealt with Keisha in bed.

We relocated to my room - well, more and more I was beginning to think of it as 'our' room by then - and quickly got naked and under the sheets. We both lay on our sides, facing each other, our hands roaming over each-other's bodies.

"Are you imagining?" Cindy asked as ran her fingers down my sides as far as she could reach. "Can you see me and Irina kissing, like we did downstairs?"

"Yes." I said, my voice a bit hoarse. "Damn the two of you are hot. You gals kissing is.... Beautiful."

"Mmmh, yes." Cindy planted some kisses on my chest as her fingers floated down below my knees and back up again. "She has soft lips. The softest I've ever kissed. And with a slightly minty after-taste, like she'd just been chewing some gum - but it was the same last night as well, and I know she didn't have any gum then. I think it's the lipstick..." Cindy let her one hand come across to rest lightly on my butt-cheek.

"I could hardly stop myself." She whispered, intimately. "I was half ready to grab her ass, and pull her onto the couch. I'd have ripped off her blouse, freed her tits, and fed on them like a puppy."

I groaned - that was a beautiful image. "I'm not sure I'd have been able to see that without getting so aroused my hand would stroke my dick through my trousers. Alex too - sitting on the other side - his eyes fixed on you and his hands rubbing at himself - his lower lip caught between his teeth."

"Uhnf" Cindy moaned as I let a hand cup her tit. "Had I seen that I would have led Irina's hands to my own tits while I peeled off her pants. Those tight jeans she wears that make her butt so cute. And underneath she'd be wearing only some cotton panties, light blue but with a dark spot you know whe-he-he-re." Cindy stuttered as I indeed showed her I knew exactly where she meant.

"The next time you'd look over you'd have seen me and Alex, each with our pants around our ankles, and our cocks in our palms, watching you intently." I warned. Cindy obligingly took the hint and brought her hand about to take a grip of my member.

We took a breather, our hands on each other's genitalia. "Do you think they might actually go for it someday?" Cindy asked with genuine interest.

"Perhaps." I told her. "If they get comfortable enough. We don't really talk about sex much, you know?"

"Yeah - but... damn." Cindy sighed. "I'd love to get a proper hold of her knockers - and the bulge in Alex's pants seems... sumptuous." I smiled at her enthusiasm. She started to slowly pump her hand over my rod. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind having a go at Irina's pussy, eh?" She mused.

"I'll admit, before I met you, I did sometimes fantasize about it..." That did take Cindy by surprise - I could see it in the raise of her eyebrows. "Well," I tried to explain quickly, "there have been moments when we passed each other coming in or out of the shower. I never saw anything - but when someone is naked but for a towel wrapped around them, you do wonder sometimes."

Cindy kissed me, and said, "Close your eyes. Imagine in your head that you're in bed with Irina." She started to talk in a passable affectation of Irina's slight east european accent. "Alex is in the next room with Cindy and you know what they're doing - but for right now, I'm in your bed with you. I've always wondered - how you kiss, how you feel, how that big cock would feel deep in my pussy."

I could imagine it - passably. I was still very aware that it was Cindy who pulled me slowly into her snatch, and not Irina. As I have stated before, Cindy's vagina fits around my cock like a lock fits around a key: as though made for each other. Irina could never match that. Also, her tits were smaller than the ones I held in my hands, her hips wider, her palms less lined and her fingers more curved - used more to their position at a keyboard than Cindy's. But as I closed my eyes, and listened while Cindy described how she - Irina - was enamored discovering my body and my penis for the first time, the fantasy of laying with my flat-mate, while her boyfriend - my other flatmate - was in the next room screwing my luscious girlfriend... It was a tantalizing picture.

The actual function of sex that night was enjoyable. Me and Cindy only kept up the imagination game for that first fuck - then settled into the proper love-making between her and me. It was a game we would pick up from time-to-time though, particularly if Cindy was in a role-playing mood. She'd have me pick someone I'd like to fuck right then - be it a fictional person, a celebrity or someone we knew. I - in turn - became someone she wanted to fuck who was thematically appropriate.

It was not much more than a half hour later, after we had finished our sexual escapades and were settling down to sleep that I heard two sets of footsteps out in the hall returning to Alex and Irina's bedroom. I'm not sure that I had heard them come from the bathroom though - it sounded more like they had been walking away from my door instead.

Both Wednesday and Thursday passed without much change to Tuesday. It was all new to me of course, but I can't say that much truly changed. I spent all of it shaking hands, giving speeches, answering questions, meeting with my staff, having sex with my girlfriend in the evening and - when they came around - attending lectures.

On the Wednesday I met with all the various societies on campus, moving between two lecture halls across a corridor that had both been booked the whole day. My staff - whoever wasn't currently at a lecture of their own or running some other errand for Abby - had been deputized to Cindy who had organized all the social groups. As I glad-handed the members of one society in one of the two lecture halls, giving a small impromptu speech about how they were valuable to the cultural ecosystem of the university, and answering their specific questions (usually related to the survival and expansion of their clubs under my administration), another group was being herded into the lecture hall opposite. I would then simply walk across the hall and start all over again.

The three biggest groups - with whom I spent a bit more time - seemed to all take a good impression of me. In particular the LGBT community, and their various supporters who didn't fall into one of the 4 main categories, seemed enamored by me. I was open with them (as Cindy suggested to me) about my sexuality, and my openness to a variety of sexual and private appetites - so long as they didn't infringe on the partner(s) and were not foisted upon an unwanted public. My phrase was, "So long as you're not hurting anyone, and you don't require me to partake in any acts I didn't explicitly say 'yes' to - what do I care? Hold hands, kiss, heck - fuck whoever you wanna fuck, dress however you wanna dress and be whoever you wanna be." That got a rousing cheer. I made a mental note to thank Matt for the phrasing.

The improv society and the toastmasters were both impressed that I had mastered rhetoric and fluid speaking in response to questions - when all I thought I was doing was being honest.

One unexpected outcome - though we should obviously have seen it coming - was a number of articles about me in the papers and on the school radio on the thursday. Seems that reporters were also members of societies. For the most part, the consensus was favorable to me - comparing me surprisingly with Obama's popularity and capacity for honest and direct rhetoric during the (at that time) latest elections in the US. Abby was particularly giddy about that.

Thursday passed mostly in a similar fashion - if with more lectures - but the evening brought the only other truly remarkable passage for the purposes of this auto-biography. Roger had his Q'n'A session that evening - and our moles dutifully put him under repeated pressure. From what I hear he sounded robotic and continually used the same phrases. For what audience there was, it probably turned them off his campaign.

Of course, my rival event for charity was much better attended. Cindy and Erica had managed to drum up a very sizeable set of the student body. A nearby dance-hall/disco had joined the event, reducing their take of tickets to get in to only 60% and donating the rest, and two adjacent function rooms were made available to us at cost in order to make space for people who weren't into dancing or loud music. Even though one had to pay to get into my charity event, newspapers the next morning recorded more than three-times the attendance than Roger's event. We also raised just under 10,000 Euros for a Sexual Disease Prevention Center which more than exceeded our wildest expectations at around 3-5,000 Euros. (Again, kids, take a history lesson to figure out what a 'Euro' was. It'll be important to this story!) Turns out that the student body was additionally generous once we offered them the possibility to partake in a raffle, purchase pictures with me, and simply donate straight-out. I believe I also remember that the LGBT society essentially drummed their membership out in droves to come to the event.

The speech I gave was mercifully short, but effective as most of Matt's speeches would prove to be - and put Abby in such a hot-flash that afterwards she pulled me behind a curtain and gave me a blowjob. Cindy, thankfully, had noticed me being pulled behind the curtain and had stood watch, guiding all possible intruders on diplomatically. Later that evening she asked again "Did you fuck her tits?" I promised her I was waiting to do that until she joined to watch. Cindy still gave me another blowjob and rode me to three orgasms before we settled down to sleep.

Friday

Cindy woke me up on Friday morning by letting Keisha into the room. She went off to go take a shower, and catch her early morning lecture - but she told Keisha explicitly "I want him to have painted your body with cum all over by the time I get back, fuck-toy - and if you're not as creamy as my morning coffee, I'll have you chained to his bed for the weekend." Cindy said it so offhandedly, and matter-of-factly that neither I nor Keisha had any doubt that she would follow through on the threat.

Keisha set to it with a vigor. She was about to leap onto the bed when I stopped her with a raised hand. "Fuck-toy, I need arousing." I stated - a blatant lie as my cock was already tenting the bedspread visibly. "You will strip slowly, and then stand there."

Keisha took a hold of the light blue chemise she was wearing over her sports-bra, and lowered it off her shoulder. She took care to push her tits together so that they stretched the matching nylon of her bra so far I could imagine hearing it creak across the room. Her, as always, red-painted lips parted slightly in obvious arousal.

Non-chalantly I pulled the bedspread aside, and began idly stroking my cock with one hand, the other behind my head - doing my best to appear lazy and only half-interested in Keisha's actions, despite my raging hard-on giving vivid evidence to the contrary.

Keisha dropped the chemise, and then stuck her thumbs underneath her stretch-pants. She turned around, so I could watch her butt as she bent at the waist to drop the pants down - and could see that she had decided not to wear any panties today. That drove me a little crazy, and I half sat up to get out of bed and place my hands on her globules - but I was able to restrain myself.

Completely naked, she stood beside the bed, and looked down at me still idly stroking my cock with hunger. She twitched slightly. "Ah-ah-ah." I shook my finger at her. "Not yet. I kinda like the idea of having you chained to my bed for a weekend. Maybe I'll just leave you to stand there until Cindy comes back...." I let the threat hang in the air while Keisha whimpered slightly, though her eyes shone in anticipation. "... then again, maybe not.... I tell you what, fuck-toy. You may tease me where you stand, and see if you can catch my interest."

Keisha looked befuddled for a second - a glorious sight as her lips parted slightly and her brow furrowed. She quickly got over that, and began to run her hands up slowly over her belly to cup her teats. Hefting them at me, and not breaking eye contact once, she raised them so she could attempt to lick them. She did manage to make contact - but only with the tip of her tongue. With careful precision, matching it to my pace stroking my cock, she passed the tip of her tongue over her nipples.

Then she pulled one hand away, and suckled on her index finger - her red lipstick giving additional succulence to the gesture. Once well and truly covered with saliva - she tested it by dragging her finger slowly from her lips, still connected by a thin translucent thread. Then she drove her finger into her waiting cunt right to the knuckle. Keisha let out a gasp, as though her own vehemence surprised her, but she drove the finger in again and again uttering small gasps with each penetration. Without thought she added a second finger, fucking herself to little yips and moans of pleasure with the sheer force of her wrist. Her fingers coated with the juices of her vaginal walls, she raised them both back to her lips, and with agonizing slowness cleaned them with her tongue.

Meanwhile, my hand was pumping along my rod as fast as it could go. "Fine," I said, trying to still appear nonchalant despite my laden breath, "you may suck me." Faster than I could blink, Keisha had her lips wrapped around the head of my cock thrusting out past the foreskin. She bathed it in the warmth of her breath, and wrapped it with the firmness of her tongue. When her fingers attempted to take a grip I warned her again "ah-ah-ah. I said you may suck. No touching. - Oh, and no touching yourself either. You'll come by my actions - or not at all." I added as an afterthought.

Keisha moaned in desperate protest, but removed her fingers from both our genitalia and locked them behind her back. Instead she redoubled her efforts with her tongue - trying to gobble as much of me as she could.

I've never been a fan of gagging. I don't like the idea of anyone choking during what should be a pleasurable experience - unless they are into certain forms of sadomasochism. But in any other form of copulation: gagging, slapping, choking or forcing, or any other form of the small chauvinistic violences one used to be able to see in porn movies I find repugnant to the whole experience. No matter how much some people defend giving full force slaps to the butt to be stimulating because it increases the blood flow to the 'wounded' area, or give similar reasons for grabbing at their partner's neck, slapping a tit, maneuvering the partner by brute force into a particular position, or grabbing their head and exerting excessive force to goad them further down onto a cock, I have never and will never undertake such actions unless express prior consent is given, or my partner in the course of our sexual encounter explicitly asks for the act.

That being said, Keisha wanted to gag. She wanted to come close to passing out, to test her limits, to mix that sense of pleasure and pain. I did not really know it at the time, but Keisha had subconsciously connected pain and pleasure in ways that seem to have given her heights of rapture that I could never reach. She took the initiative to drive herself to the brink and beyond whenever she could, not me. I would only do such things with a sexual partner if there was consent to go that far. With Keisha that consent was stipulated not only implicitly but by her own admission explicitly in our fuck-toy arrangement. She was essentially my slave, to do with as I wished - sexually only of course - and only for the duration that she assented to be such a submissive.