How I Became Her Daddy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels amazing. This is the best foot massage ever!"

I flashed her a smile, and swapped over to her other foot.

Her phone buzzed again. Rosie checked it, texted something back, then it buzzed again. She burst out laughing. "It's Hanna again. She says if you're STILL giving me a foot massage, you betta be kissing and sucking my toes by now. That girl is SO bad!"

I laughed along with her.

"She's just jealous, Daddy. Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask you to suck my toes!"

I was relieved to hear that, but also, I realised, disappointed. Maybe it showed, because Rosie quickly added:

"Although ... I bet it would feel nice. Nobody has ever done that for me before. So, anyway, y'know, if by any chance you DID want to do that, I'd be cool with it."

She lay back down before I had a chance to react. As she relaxed into the pillows, she slid forward slightly, and the foot I was holding pushed against my hands. I offered no resistance, and watched her toes inch closer to my face until they gently brushed up against my lips.

The touch was electric!

I licked my lips, and started to massage her foot, breathing all over her toes, as I tried to decide whether I was actually going to kiss them. I wanted to, but wasn't that crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed?

She stretched her foot and touched my lips again, with her big toe. I responded by kissing it tenderly, planting soft, silent wet kisses all over and around her toe. My doubts disappeared all of a sudden; this felt right.

I kissed the tip of her big toe, opened my mouth, and took some of it inside. I left it there, and started to rub my tongue in circles around the underside of her toe. I took more into my mouth, and more, until her whole toe was inside, then started to slowly slide it in and out, coating it with my saliva. I slid my tongue between her toes, then kissed the second toe, and slowly sucked it into my mouth. "Mmmm", Rosie purred.

It felt so sexy! I wondered if sucking a cock - something I'd never done - felt anything like this.

I sucked each of her toes, taking my time, relishing the sensuality, and the servitude.

As I finished her little toe, still wanting more, I opened my mouth wide, and took all five toes into my mouth, sucking the whole front of her foot into my mouth. Rosie sat up, and looked down at me. She looked horny.

I looked up at her, with her foot in my mouth, and slid it in and out, tonguing between her toes and all over, my right hand stroking the back of her calf.

Rosie watched me, captivated.

Then her phone beeped. Rosie looked at it. "Shit! I gotta get moving, can't be late for Hanna. I have to leave in, like, half an hour, tops. Gonna hit the shower."

I took her foot out of my mouth, and my hand off her calf, but stayed where I was, on my knees. I seemed to be waiting for something. Rosie looked down at me and smiled.

"Thanks Daddy. You can go now."

I took the tray and scurried out of her room.

As I heard the shower go on, I grabbed the car key and drove to the ATM. I got 600 out for her, and 200 for me - I was going out with friends that evening. I was only gone a few minutes.

When I got back, I went upstairs to find Rosie and give her the cash. I couldn't hear the shower, the bathroom door was open a bit, and her bedroom door was closed, so I assumed she was getting dressed in her room.

Deciding to go for a quick pee, I opened the bathroom door and was surprised to see Rosie sitting on the toilet. She was naked, apart from white thigh high stockings, and white panties around her knees. Her hair was still wet from the shower.

I was stunned and seemingly unable to move, though perfectly able to check out her awesome tits. She was equally surprised, and covered her breasts with an arm.

"Sorry Daddy, I didn't think you'd be back so soon! Thought I had the house to myself. Do you have some cash for me?"

"Umm, yes ... yes, I do." I didn't know where to look, so I got out my wallet.

"How much?" As she asked, Rosie started peeing, clearly not phased by my presence.

I pulled all the cash out and held it up. Still not sure where to look, I made sure to focus on her face as I replied: "800".

That made her very happy. "Wow, thanks Daddy, that's awesome!"

She moved the hand that was covering her breasts away, and reached out to take the money. As I gave it to her, I tried so, so hard not to look at her exposed breasts, but I just couldn't help myself. I glanced at her nipples, and her full breasts.

Rosie noticed me looking but didn't say anything. She folded the money in half and tucked it inside a stocking top, then covered her breasts with her arm again. She was still peeing.

"I'll only be a sec if you need to pee too, Daddy."

I did need to pee, but felt awkward standing there, so I waited outside as she finished up. The door opened and Rosie strode past me towards her room, saying "All yours!"

I went in and closed the door, but not completely. I usually locked the door when using the bathroom, but not this time. I had the strange sense that since I had walked in on her, it was only fair to create the possibility for her to walk in on me too. Not that I expected her to.

But it took longer than usual to start peeing, because I had to wait a while for my hard-on to go down first. I was standing there with my cock out, and was just about to start to pee, when Rosie opened the door and walked in.

She gasped. "Oh, you're not done yet?" Her eyes went to my cock, and stayed there for a couple of seconds. Then she giggled, adding "I just need to dry my hair, you don't mind, do you?" She didn't wait for me to reply, picked up the hair dryer, and switched it on, looking in the mirror. She was still wearing white stockings and panties, with a matching white bra now too.

I glanced over at her gorgeous body, admiring her curves. The situation was turning me on, and my cock was hardening again, making it impossible to pee.

I decided not to look at her, and think about my retirement savings investment plan instead. That should kill my erection in no time. It worked.

I felt the urge to pee return to my now flaccid penis, but then made the mistake of glancing at Rosie's face in the mirror. As she dried her hair, she was clearly staring at my cock in the mirror!

That got me hard again in no time, and the urge to pee vanished, so I was standing there, holding an erection.

I glanced back at Rosie in the mirror. She was still looking at my cock, then looked up, and our eyes met in the mirror. She smiled.

"Y'know Daddy, I've always wondered what it feels like to be a boy and aim your pee wherever you want. But I guess with a stiffy it's not so easy is it?"

I was SO embarrassed. "Umm, no, it's not ... it's not usually a problem, but ... I can wait, I'll come back later." I tucked myself away, and left in a hurry. I heard Rosie chuckle as I left the bathroom.

Later, after she'd gone out, I went into Rosie's room to do her laundry, and emptied the hamper into the laundry bag. Then I noticed more laundry on her bed: the skirt, socks, and panties she was wearing this morning. I put the skirt in the bag, and picked up the socks. I held them for a moment, enjoying the feel of the fabric against my fingertips, my mind wandering, recalling her asking me to take them off this morning. That brought back vivid images of her panties, and her pussy. I put the socks in the bag and picked up the panties. I wondered if they were damp at all, and felt my way around to the gusset. It wasn't just damp, it was wet!

My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it. I had the sudden overwhelming urge to smell them. My cock was now rock hard, urging me on.

But I couldn't do it. Rosie was smart, beautiful, alluring, and sexy, but she was my daughter. Through a superhuman exercise of will, I put her panties in the bag, and headed down to the laundry room.

The thought stayed with me though, and my mind started to find ways to work around my resistance. Rosie always put her laundry in the hamper; why had she left those out on the bed today? Especially with her panties being so wet. Obviously I would need to pick them up, and would notice how wet they were. She must have wanted me to notice.

I shook my head at how ridiculous my attempted justifications were, and decided to just give in to my perverted urge. I picked up her panties, turned them over in my hand, and found the wet gusset. I raised it up to my nose, pressed the fabric against my nostrils, and breathed in deeply.

The smell was divine, taboo, and intoxicating. I was instantly addicted. My cock sprang to life. I breathed in again, and rubbed her panties all over my nose. It felt so naughty!

I was seriously horny now, and wanted to touch myself. God, I wanted to! But I didn't. I held her panties under my nose again, inhaled one last time, then threw them in the washing machine. I switched the machine on right away, so I wouldn't have time to change my mind and sniff them again.

My mind a little bit blown by what I'd just done, and the thrill it had given me, I gathered up yesterday's laundry, now dry, and went upstairs to put it away, in a bit of a daze. I hung my shirts and trousers, sorted my underwear, then went into Rosie's room to put her things away how she wanted, like she'd shown me.

As I was folding her panties and putting them in her underwear drawer, I wondered what it would feel like to wear them, and felt a sudden urge to try them on. I decided right then I was going to, but not a pair she had in regular rotation. I looked through her panty drawer for a pair she hadn't worn lately, and picked out a light blue high leg stretchy cotton panty that was feminine, soft and clingy.

I took off my trousers and underwear, stepped into her panties, and pulled them up. My hard cock strained against the cotton. They felt so nice and sexy! They also made me feel closer to Rosie, and more than a little naughty. I decided to leave them on, and wear them for the rest of the day. I put my trousers on over them, and got ready to go out.

I had a fun evening, hooking up with friends, seeing the Solo movie, and going for dinner and drinks after to talk about the film. Most of the time I forgot I was wearing panties, but every now and then I remembered, and felt excited.

It was getting late when I got home. Opening the door, I heard Rosie's voice.

"Oh, hi Daddy, I was just trying on my new School Disco outfit. What do you think?"

I shrugged off my jacket, put my bag down, turned to look at her, and was stunned speechless.

Rosie was wearing the skimpiest schoolgirl outfit I had ever seen. A tight white sheer button-down top, unbuttoned halfway down, with no bra, that showed off her full, perky breasts and nipples. The green plaid skirt was so short I could see some of her white panties even though she was standing straight, and white lace-topped thigh high stockings were on full display below. On her feet were shiny brand new-looking white sneakers, with bright pink laces that matched her hair. She looked super hot.

"Have a seat Daddy, I'll model it for you, so you can see your hard-earned money was well spent."

Coughing, I remarked "I can see it was well spent. But you're practically naked!"

She rolled her eyes. "Not reeeally Daddy. Ok, so the skirt is kinda short, but the stockings come up way higher than the socks, and this top covers my tummy, so overall, I think I'm more covered up in this outfit, don't you think?"

I laughed. "If you say so, sweetie." I'd had a few drinks in the pub, and really needed to pee now, so I told her I'd be right back.

"Daddy, you can't pee yet. I want to talk to you about some things first, and they're important. Go pour yourself a beer, you'll need a drink when you hear what I have to say. Make it a pint. Get me one too."

I went to the kitchen and poured two pints of lager, suddenly anxious about where this conversation was going, and also, still really needing to pee. I gave her her drink, and nervously chugged down about half of mine, then took a seat and braced myself for whatever was coming.

"Remember when my laptop died last month, and I used yours to finish my design history paper?"

I remembered all too well. She was totally stressed out, the paper was worth 40%.

"Well, after I finished, it was, like, 3am or something, and I was kinda wired. There I was, using your computer, and suddenly the idea popped into my head to browse your internet history. So I did. And you know what I found? Literotica. A whole LOT of Literotica."

She paused, and looked me in the eye. "I read all your favourite stories, Daddy."

Aghast, I looked away, swallowed, and tried to process this information. But she didn't give me time to.

"I was pretty shocked, Daddy, you can imagine. I had no idea you have a panty fetish."

She paused to let that sink in, as I blushed furiously.

"I was even more surprised to find out you're into watersports!"

I blushed even harder.

"But what REALLY grabbed my attention were all those stories about dominant daughters. Sexually. Dominant. Daughters. You read a LOT of those, don't you?"

I didn't admit it, but didn't deny it either. Instead, I drank some more beer.

"Well Daddy, as I was reading all this stuff, I realised that whatever was going down in the story, there was always someone being dominated by someone else, and I suddenly got that you were relating to the submissive one. Like, you're a closet sub or something."

"I figured it'd be fun to find out if I was right. So I decided to set you some little tests, asking you to do stuff for me. Small things, to start. Like picking up some shopping for me, and driving me places. And you know what? After just a couple times asking you to do something, I didn't have to ask any more, because you began to offer to do it for me without me even needing to ask."

"That's when I realised your true sub potential, Daddy. So I ramped it up. I wanted to see if you were gonna start resisting me at some point, if you had boundaries. That's when I asked you to do my laundry for me that time. Remember? I said I was revising for exams and had no time. You were happy to."

"Then I asked you to do my laundry again, a few days later. I didn't give any reason that time why I couldn't do it myself. I simply asked you to do it for me. I sensed you maybe thought about that one a little bit, like it was setting a trend? Which of course it was. But you still agreed to do it for me pretty much right away, didn't you?"

"So, next I asked you to polish my shoes. You didn't even blink. Then I asked you to put all my laundry away after doing it for me, and showed you where to put everything, and how to fold things. You paid such close attention, Daddy, it was so sweet! I could tell you didn't want to get anything wrong. That was adorable. That's when I asked you to hand wash all my panties. I don't think it even occurred to you to say no."

She was wrong about that. It did occur to me to say no! For several seconds.

"The only doubt I had left was whether you could overcome me being your daughter, and think about me sexually. I wasn't certain about that. So I had to tease you a little, to find out. You passed that test with flying colours last night! And again this morning, of course ... "

"I haven't just been testing you for fun though, Daddy. Although it has been fun", she added with a mischievous grin.

"The truth is I get off on being dominant in a relationship. Not only sexually, but in every way. Most guys can't handle it. At first they seem to think it just means I'll be on top! As if. When they figure out what it really means, they run a mile!"

"But it's different with you, Daddy. You understand what it means to be subservient. It comes so naturally to you, and you know what? I think you need it. I think you've been craving it for a long, long time, not just in fantasy, but for real."

"So you see, I've been evaluating you, Daddy, to find out if you have what it takes to give in to me completely. I think you do. This is a very special opportunity. For you, and for me."

I went to drink some beer, but saw I'd finished it already. "Go get yourself another one, Daddy. When you get back, I have something to show you."

I went to the kitchen and poured another beer, my hand shaking slightly, and my mind racing. Everything she said rang true. She seemed to know me better than I knew myself.

"Remember I said I was gonna get you a present?" She turned around and delved into one of her shopping bags. "Here it is. I love you, Daddy!"

She gave me the present, small and rectangular, wrapped in glossy foil embossed with anime style purple unicorns. I smiled at the unicorns, and unwrapped it slowly, revealing a sleek black jewellery box. I undid the clasps and raised the lid. It was a silver choker necklace, beautifully made, with a panel in the centre featuring sparkly black onyx letters that spelt out the word: S L U T.

My heart skipped several beats.

Rosie smiled brightly: "I hope you like it!"

I wanted to speak, but couldn't form words.

"This is one time I'm not gonna tell you what to do, Daddy, it's up to you. You have to decide to want this, or not. It's a big deal, so let me tell you what it means. It's simple really. If you choose to put this on, you will become my slut. Instantly, just like that. My very own daddy slut. You'll do whatever I tell you to."

My whole body tingled as she said those words to me. I picked up the necklace, feeling its weight in my hands, wondering how it would feel around my neck. "I don't know what to say."

"They say actions speak louder than words, Daddy." Her eyes left mine, and looked down at the necklace in my hands.

I wanted to put it on. I knew I was going to. I also saw an excellent opportunity to mess with her, a bit of payback for her testing me all this time. I took a deep breath, and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I can't put this on. It wouldn't be right." I did my best to fake solemn regret, and looked at her crestfallen expression.

I paused, then handed her the necklace, and added: "You should put this on your new slut yourself."

Rosie's face lit up! Then she gave me a stern look. "Tricking me like that was mean." She leaned forward, looked into my eyes, and whispered "You'll pay for that, slut."

I lowered my eyes and mumbled an apology. Rosie stood up.

"Daddy, go stand in front of the mirror." There was a large mirror above the fireplace. I looked at my reflection. Rosie pulled a footstool behind me, and stood up on it, so we were almost the same height. She held the necklace, and looked into my eyes in the mirror as she placed it around my neck. She fastened it, with a look of triumph, and leaned forwards to whisper in my ear: "I own you now."

I finally remembered to breathe. My urge to pee came back too, stronger than ever, I was about to burst. I told her apologetically I had to pee and started to move towards the bathroom but Rosie had other ideas.

"Wait! Did I say you could go anywhere?"

I froze. Rosie stepped down and walked over to me. She put a hand on my tummy, gently rubbing down against my bladder.

"Oh Daddy, you poor baby, you still don't quite get it, do you? Let me spell it out for you. Sluts do what they're told. You're my slut now. I told you not to pee yet, remember? Are we clear? Answer me."

"I understand, Rosie, I do, it's just ... my bladder is so full. I need to go."

"What YOU need doesn't matter. What about what I need, Daddy? Maybe I need my new slut to suffer a little bit for being mean to me earlier." She pressed her hand on my bladder more firmly. I just stood there and let her do it.

I was absolutely desperate to pee now, and started to seriously worry that I was going to piss myself right there. I clenched my muscles, and kept shifting position. Noticing my obvious and increasing discomfort, Rosie finally took pity on me: