How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 02 Ch. 08-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind Pineapples, but I'm a vegetarian. So the bacon is a no go for me."

"I don't mind the occasional slice. It's not my favorite, but I also won't refuse it."

"I'm with you 100% Allie. Putting something like pineapple on a piece of pizza that has bacon, cheese, and tomato sauce is gross."

"Yep. It's official Em. I'm leaving you for your brother."

I got up from my seat on Emily's lap and walked across the room. Aaron held his plate to the side and I sat on his lap eagerly. I shifted a few times to get comfortable and noticed everyone was staring at me.

"Comfy?"

"Mmm... yes. You're not soft like your sister, but I do like the smell of your cologne. Are you comfy?"

"Other than having your bony ass grinding into my crotch, yeah, I'm good."

"My girlfriend's ass isn't bony! I can tell you from personal experience she's got a sexy bubble butt."

"Hey, not your girlfriend anymore, sis. She's all mine, remember?"

I was about to make a comment when I thought of something. I know I should have backed off a little... but I was feeling particularly naughty and I started grinding against him a little.

"Seriously, Allie? Now I know you're doing that on purpose."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just making sure my bony ass is comfortable."

Aaron leaned in close and whispered softly while he reached for another piece of pizza.

"It's a good thing you're sexy, Allie."

I blushed furiously and shivered as he spoke into my ear. I had absolutely no idea how to respond. What had started off as a joke went a bit further than I had been prepared to take it. But I wasn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. Emily had awoken my brazen sexual nature, and I was starting to fully embrace it.

"I'm so glad I found out early about your sister's unfortunate taste in pizza toppings. If I had found out years later after we'd already gotten married and had seven kids, I'd be devastated. Wait... you are cool with having lots and lots of kids, right?"

"As long as you don't expect me to get you pregnant then sure. I love kids; free slave labor."

"See, a man after my own heart! He hates pineapple on pizza and wants lots of kids so he can sit on the couch all day and game with me while they cook and clean."

"Oh... I was expecting you to cook so I can game with the kids. I mean... that is a woman's job, right?"

"Annnnnd... I just remembered why I was gay in the first place. Emily... baby... wanna take me back?"

"Sorry, I've moved on. Jade and I are madly in love and planning on eloping to Vegas. I really have my eye set on this chapel that has an entire Star Wars theme. Nothing says I love you like the dark lord of the sith officiating your wedding."

Bray started doing an amazing impression of the Vader breathing, and when he spoke in a near perfect voice impression, we all cracked up.

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true. Confess your love for one another... you may say I do."

We all laughed until tears streamed down our faces, I slid off Aaron's lap and collapsed in a heap on the floor, shaking hysterically with laughter.

"Shit Bray... I think you broke my girlfriend."

"Hey I thought she was mine! I thought you and Jade were star-crossed lovers!"

"Eh... we separated after irreconcilable differences. Turns out me using the word 'Adorbs' on a regular basis was the straw that broke the camel's back."

"Ugh. You're right... I hate that word."

I finally recovered and slid out from underneath the table. I walked over to Emily, snatched her plate with one hand and set it on the table behind me. I faced her and pressed my body into her as I straddled my legs over hers. I trailed kisses from her lips down her neck before I bit the soft skin playfully. She moaned loudly and I felt her dig her nails into my back. I continued to bite and suck on the same spot until she had a deep purple hickey just above her collar bone. I pulled my face away and smirked at the sexy woman I had fallen in love with.

"Wanna take me back now?"

The hungry look of arousal and her flushed face told me all I needed to know.

"Bedroom. Now!"

"Uhhh... you do realize there are people in the common r-"

"Bedroom. NOW!"

"Uhhh... Yes ma'am!"

I hopped off her legs and Emily nearly jumped off the couch after me. She snatched my hand and half-led half-dragged me towards her darkened dorm room. Once we were inside she slammed the door and moved very close to me. She pulled me into a fierce embrace, biting and kissing from my neck up to my ear. Shivers crawled up my spine and I felt my arousal hit me like a fierce wave.

As she continued to tease and kiss me she started pushing me towards the bed. I fell back against the soft mattress and she reached down and roughly tore my sweatpants and panties off in one motion. I went to sit up to help her undress herself, but she pushed me back down. Emily stood and quickly stripped. After retrieving the strap-on from her night stand, she tightened the straps on the harness and slid the shorter end of the dildo into her body eagerly. I figured it would be a good time to strip the rest of my clothing, so I swiftly peeled off my tank top and chucked it onto the floor.

Emily pounced back towards the bed and roughly grabbed each of my legs. She pulled me toward the edge of the bed and moved her body closer to mine. I felt her press the large head of the dildo against my clit and I buried my head in the blankets and moaned loudly. Running the shaft along my sensitive outer folds she teased me over and over. I groaned as I felt the head of her pink cock press against my opening and push into me.

Emily surprised me by yanking me downwards and thrusting up into me at the same time. She bottomed out and I felt her quads pressing against my thighs. I wasn't prepared for the quick stabbing in and out of me with such a rapid pace that my body started to tremble as my first orgasm washed through me. Emily didn't slow or relent in the slightest and continued to pound into me. The look of pleasure on her face from the vibrating dildo head inside of her that pulsed every time she thrust into me was so fucking erotic in the low lighting and I watched her intently.

When I sat up and pulled Emily closer to me, this time she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed deeply while she fucked me. When she pulled out of me for a moment I was about to object until she hopped onto the mattress next to me and nodded at her glistening shaft. I straddled her and sank down onto the large toy until I felt her soaking wet skin against my own. She sat up and we held each other tightly as I rode her up and down in slow steady strokes.

"I'm so close, babe. Cum with me."

I nodded wordlessly and let the intense wave of pleasure that had been building wash over me. I felt her legs twitch and shake while my leg muscles tightened and my pussy clamped down on the large pink toy as we both came together. Emily fell back against the mattress with her arms still wrapped around me and I fell against her softly. I nuzzled up against her neck and spoke softly into her ear.

"I love you so much Emily."

She sighed contentedly and whispered back.

"And I love you, Allie."

2.10: Get your insulin ready

We both slept peacefully until morning when I heard Jade knock gently on the door and speak quietly.

"Emily, Allie, you two awake?"

I rubbed my eyes and yawned before answering.

"We are now. Everything OK?"

"Yep. Just checking to see if you two are still alive in there. Can I come in?"

Emily pulled the sheet over our naked bodies and nodded to me.

"Sure Jade, come on in."

The door opened and Jade walked in wearing a tank top and pajama pants. She sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at both of us.

"You two are freaking adorbs."

I laughed through my nose and Emily snorted.

"Is that all you came in to say?

"No... actually classes got canceled today. Apparently there was a major gas main break near the student union building and it flooded the whole area with gas. They also said it would be a few days before it's safe to go back to class. If you ask me that's just the author's thinly veiled excuse to justify us not going back to class."

"What?"

"I said that it would be a few days before it's safe to go back to class because the construction they were doing setting up that new science wing was likely what caused the gas main break."

Emily sat up suddenly and the sheet dropped, exposing her large breasts. The only one who seemed to take any notice was me, and as usual I could hardly tear my eyes away. I absolutely loved the milky white skin with her puffy pink areola and perky nipples that ached for attention; just seeing them makes me happy and horny all at the same time. I jerked my head as I heard Emily say something and I reluctantly tore my gaze away from her radiant orbs of sexiness.

"Allie, quit staring at my tits and pay attention. Did you hear what I asked you?"

I shook my head and frowned as she tucked the sheet under her armpits to obstruct my view.

"I'm sorry... I think your boobs have powerful hex magic... every time I see them my whole body just goes numb and I can't focus on anything else."

"Oh my god you're such a dork. But I asked you if you wanted to play a bit today before you have to head back. I remember you told your manager you were taking five days off... and... today's the fifth day."

I could hear the sadness in her voice and it made my heart break. Fortunately she had misunderstood something, so I grinned widely.

"I took five days off... but I still have off my two normal days that I get off every week. So... I technically have two more days that I can spend up here. I mean unless you don't-"

She squealed happily and wrapped her arms around me.

I kissed her forehead and turned to Jade.

"You know I'm down to kick some ass today. I just need to shower and get some food and I'm good to go."

Jade nodded and stood up. She moved over to the window and pushed it up as high as it would go.

"You guys need to get some fresh air in here... the smell of sex is so strong I can practically taste it. I'm not against the taste of pussy... But damn!"

Emily and I both blushed and giggled softly as Jade turned and walked out, closing the door behind her. Em pulled the sheet off of us and scooted towards the edge of the bed. I saw the black straps of the harness and realized that she had never taken it off last night. She stood up slowly and undid the tight black straps. She winced as she pulled the head of the dildo out of her and slid the harness down her legs.

"Oh my god... I feel like I've been riding a bike for hours. Everything is so fucking sensitive and sore that it's like the slightest touch is either excruciatingly painful or overwhelmingly pleasurable."

"How do you think I feel? You fucked me so hard last night I feel like I've been bull riding for hours. I'm going to be walking bow-legged for the rest of the day..."

"Hey Allie... are you sure?"

"Huh? Sure about walking bow-legged... yeah pretty sure."

"No... I mean about you loving me. I feel like maybe I pressured you into saying it... I know I tend to plunge into a relationship head first 100% all in, but I don't want you to feel like I dragged you in along with me. I-"

"Emily... shut up."

"But I-"

"No seriously, shut up. When I said I loved you, I meant it totally and completely. I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it. I'm not that kind of girl. I may be snarky and overly sarcastic, but when it comes to expressing my love for someone I take it very, very seriously. I love you with all my heart, Emily Lynn Jameson. And I'll tell you something that I had been rolling around in my head for the past few hours."

"Hmmmm?"

"If you were to ask me to marry you right now... I can't think of a single reason to say no. I know it's crazy to be so head-over-heels for someone in such a short amount of time... but I don't care. I need you like I need water, like I need air. I feel like I would die without you. If you were a drug... I am totally hooked with no chance of recovery."

Tears streamed down her face and she pulled me up off the bed and into her arms. At first I thought she was upset until she started kissing every inch of my face with the biggest grin I have ever seen. I felt warm tears hit the skin on my back as she rested her head on my shoulder and barely heard the words as she whispered softly.

"Marry me."

My heart thudded in my chest and I felt like I had been sucking from a helium machine. My body tingled and I felt like I was going to start hyperventilating. It was my turn to open the floodgates of my eyes and tears poured down my face. I could hardly speak around the lump in my throat, but I managed to squeak out two letters.

"OK."

Jade burst back into the room and we barely even noticed her as we clung to one another.

"What the heck are you two... oh shit... you're both still naked... and... what the hell happened to cause you both to start crying? Do I even want to know?"

My heart thudded even harder and I felt a giddy rush of excitement as Emily answered for both of us.

"I asked Allie to marry me... and she said yes."

"Ummmm... I'm waiting to hear the 'gotcha' any second now... but judging from the nude sob fest I'm going to guess it's not coming and you're being totally serious."

I pulled away from Emily and I nodded my head slowly.

"I didn't believe in soulmates or love at first sight until I met Emily. Something in me just clicked that said being with her forever was the only thing that makes sense."

Jade looked too stunned to say anything for a moment before shrugging and sighing softly.

"I have absolutely no clue what to say beyond... I am so happy for both of you and I support you both 110%. Hell... the only way I could support you both any more was if you were both clothed and I could join you in a group hug."

All three of us laughed and Emily and I took the hint. We each threw on a bathrobe and Jade pulled us both in for a hug.

"You two are fucking crazy you know... I'm truly happy for you, and I really do support you... but talking about marriage after five days is... well... crazy. I guess what they say about lesbian relationships is true."

"I can't make any sense of it either... but I know in my heart that there's nothing that I have ever wanted more. Allie is the missing piece of myself I never knew I needed until she came into my life."

We all hugged, and cried, and then hugged some more. Finally after about ten minutes Emily and I headed to the shower. We talked quietly as we washed each other, more in a romantic way instead of a sexual one.

"So... would you take my name or do you want me to take yours or... We can keep it the same, obviously... Or maybe come up with some combination of the two? Or-"

She pressed a finger to my lips and smiled.

"I like the idea of taking your last name the most. Emily Raynier. I like it."

"I like it too. I mean... I would change my name if you wanted. Although... Allison Jameson does sound kinda funny."

"Heh. Yeah. Oh my god... I wonder what Aaron is going to say... or my parents. Oh wow. Huh... What about your parents, Allie? How are they going to take it."

"I'd like to think that they would both be totally floored by the news, but also totally supportive. Both of my parents were such open-minded loving individuals who accepted everyone with open arms."

Emily's face darkened for a moment and she looked at me with concern.

"I couldn't help but notice the 'were' in that sentence. Do you wanna talk about it?"

I smiled at her and nodded.

"It's OK. They both died in a car accident when I was 16. It still stings a bit every time I think about it, but after 12 years and many many therapy sessions I've moved on. Now I only try to remember the good things about them."

"I'm so sorry... but I'm also happy you were able to move forward. I would be so devastated if something like that happened."

"At the time I was. Beyond devastated. It was a very very dark time in my life, but I've put all that behind me. So... tell me a bit more about your parents. I probably need to know a bit more about them before I tell them I'm your fiancée."

"Mmmmm... I love hearing you say that. My fiancée... I feel like I'm floating right now."

"I know what you mean... but come back down to Earth for just a minute so you can tell me about your parents."

"Oh, right! Ummm... Well, my dad's name is Marvin and he's a contractor and certified electrician. My mom's name is Kimiko and she's a pediatrician at University Hospital. They both live down in Denver along with my younger brother Evan. Evan is 16, but he is already 6'0 tall. Umm... what else?"

"I know you said they're supportive of you and Aaron... but are they the "we'll support you in everything cause we love you and we're you're parents" or the "I'll stand right next to you at Pride and wear my LGBT Ally shirt all week and brag about my lesbian daughter and trans son?"

"Ummmm... both? My mom has LGBT+ stickers all over her office and she wears a rainbow pin next to her name tag. My dad has a huge LGBT pride bumper sticker on his work truck, and he gives special rates for LGBT families."

I laughed and smiled.

"That's awesome. My parents were super gung-ho about it, but it seems yours take it a step above. OK... now the big question... How are they going to respond when you tell them that you proposed to me?"

She sighed heavily and gritted her teeth.

"I have no idea... I'd like to think they'd be supportive... once they got to know you. Aaron is actually the one I'm nervous about telling. We've always been super protective of each other and I honestly have no clue how he's going to respond."

"He won't try to talk you out of it, will he?"

She shook her head and her forehead creased as she thought about something.

"More likely than anything he'd pull you aside and give you a thorough interrogation to make sure you are on the same page as me and it's something you really want."

"Great... Now I'm totally looking forward to that conversation."

"You'll be fine... you handled Jade like a pro... and she's scarier than Aaron by a vast margin."

"If you say so..."

I was about to say something else when something nagging the back of my brain finally surfaced.

"Wait... Kimiko... Is your mom Japanese?"

"Babe... are you seriously telling me you couldn't tell I'm half Japanese?"

"Well... I mean... Sort of? I didn't want to assume. I mean, now that you're pointing it out I can definitely see it. To me you're just... Emily."

She beamed at me and kissed my lips softly before letting out a contented sigh. We chatted a bit more as we finished showering, and quickly dried off and hurried back to her bedroom to get dressed. Because of the gas leak the cafeteria was closed... so Emily drove us over to a drive-thru for a quick bite and then back to the dorms. When we got up to Emily and Jade's dorm, the rest of the clan, including our newest recruits, were waiting for us. Em and I sat silently on the couch next to each other and everyone just stared at us. I nearly jumped in fright as Bray spoke suddenly.

"Jade said you two have something incredibly important to tell us. She refused to even give us a hint as to what it was... only that everyone needed to know."

Oh... shit. I was so not ready for telling everyone all at once. Well... here goes everything...

"So umm... well... "

Emily put her hand on my arm and stood up. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me before dropping to one knee in front of me. Even though she had already technically proposed to me and I had already eagerly accepted, my heart pounded in my chest and I felt giddy and light-headed all over again.