How I became the Empress of Hell Arc 03 Ch. 11-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed cruelly as the orgasmic energy raced through my body. Instead of causing me to lose focus from the intense pleasure I allowed the feeling to envelop me as I spread my wings and flew upwards a few feet. All as one the angels turned towards me with conflicting looks on their faces. I raised my free hand and sneered at them.

"Now be good little Angelfilth and fucking die!"

"[Corrupting Fire]! [Blastburn]!"

Gehenna's guards jumped out of the way as my devastating attacks struck several of the angels. I felt every muscle in my body surge at once and flew forward with such speed it was as if I had blinked from the air to where I was standing now, holding a female angel in my grasp by the throat. I dropped my other sword which landed with a thunderous crash and placed that hand on the angel's face. I could feel her struggling in vain against my grip and I smiled at her, showing my fangs.

"[Coldfire]."

The hand on her skull ignited with white fire and she briefly screamed in agony before going limp and then freezing solid. I threw the frozen body at the closest angel and brought my hands together as if I was going to do a huge overhead swing with a two-handed weapon.

"[Summon Arcane Claymore]!"

In mid arc a weapon appeared in my hands and cleaved the shocked angel in two. I pivoted on my heel as one of the angels stabbed a large spear at my head and could feel the searing heat on my skin from the enchanted holy weapon wreathed in fire. I used my momentum to drive my shoulder into his chest, briefly pushing him back enough for me to do an upwards diagonal slash. He stepped back just far enough for his armor to catch most of the strike, but he let out a cry of pain as it cut him across the chest. He grinned at me because he thought my attack had left me unbalanced, but instead of following through all the way, I released my grip on my weapon and reached forward with both of my hands. I grabbed the collar of his breastplate and his belt and yanked him off his feet. I swung him in a wide arc at the next closest enemy. The female angel dodged the attack but I released my grip on the enemy I was holding and let him fly back into his ally. Just as the larger of the two impacted into the other I held up my hand.

"[Blastburn]."

The pair erupted in a fiery electric explosion and their screams of agony fueled my demonic bloodlust. I turned to face the next enemy with a growl and saw that it was one of the remaining guards. I briefly surveyed the carnage around me, retrieved both of my swords, before spreading my wings and flying towards the interior of the arena.

"[Eternal Damnation]!"

The space around me was suddenly filled with black fire and I cast my [Coldfire] spell and surrounded my body with the white flames. As I reached the open air of the colosseum I saw Gehenna fighting two four-winged archangels. One was very tall, even more heavily armored, and seemed to have an entire arsenal of weapons strapped to their back. The other was shrouded in a thin layer of flowy cloth that obscured their features. They had a staff in each hand and were unleashing a torrent of spells at Gehenna. I could clearly hear their androgynous voice speaking loudly as they were using Spoken Word.

"[Radiant Arrow]. [Chains of Radiance]."

This was the first time I had ever seen Gehenna on the defensive, and I loudly roared in fury as I saw them attacking my friend.

"Power Limiter Release: 90%! [*Overlord of Corruption*]!

The air thrummed with energy as the dark red forms of my corrupted legion coalesced around me.

"Kill the armored Angelfilth and protect Gehenna. I will take that mage and feed them their own heart."

My legion nodded in unison and took off towards the Dark Empress. I narrowly dodged out of the way as a white beam of holy energy lanced across the arena. I focused on my speed again and was only able to make it 50 feet or so when bright glowing chains shot up from the ground in an effort to bind me. I smiled at the archangel and flashed my fangs at them.

"[Demonic Chains]."

Black chains burst from the ground and wrapped themselves around the glowing white ones like snakes coiling around each other for dominance. After a couple of seconds all of the chains fell to the ground and then disappeared. I started flying forward again but was stopped this time by walls of golden energy. I realized that the angel was trying to keep me from approaching any closer and sighed softly through my nose. The walls of energy drew closer to me and I quickly formulated a plan.

"[Corrupting Fire]. [Coldfire]."

I enveloped my body with both of the spells and felt dueling rushes of hot and cold dance across my skin. I blasted forward and as I struck the wall of energy I felt searing pain through every nerve ending in my body. I grit my teeth and pushed through it until I had forced my way through and was rocketing across the arena towards the mage. They summoned several more walls of light and I pushed through every single one until I was less than 40 feet away from them. My skin was burned and blistered and it felt like I had taken a bath in molten lava.

"Power Limiter Release: 100%. [Corruption's Caress]."

As my healing spell took effect I tilted my head from side to side to pop my neck and then gave an exaggerated yawn.

"That was... Boring. I was hoping you would have provided me with at least a little entertainment... Oh well... may as well finish this thing."

"I don't know who-"

As they started to speak I moved with that insane speed like I had done before, and went from being 30 feet away to having my claws pressed into their jugular in the blink of an eye.

"I'd ask if you had any last words... But I don't fucking care."

I extended the claws on my free hand and jabbed it forward into their chest. I closed my fingers around their heart and tore it free from their body. Just before they died I forced their mouth open and shoved the slightly blackened organ in. I let their body fall and I turned in place right in time to see Gehenna impale the massive archangel through the chest with a huge two-handed sword made of swirling black fire. As he fell the ice encasing his legs shattered and he crashed into the ground. The dark red form of Emelia rushed over to support Gehenna as she nearly collapsed. The pair flew downwards and set down gently on the ground. I quickly joined them and released my World Tier spell. Gehenna looked up at me from her kneeling position and let out a long tired sigh.

"You are the most beautiful sight I have ever laid eyes on, Allexus. To think it wasn't so long ago that you fought me in this very arena... And now you're here saving me from what would have likely been a successful assassination. I would ask about the nature of your most timely arrival, but first... "

She held up a hand and a swirling black portal appeared.

"Let's go someplace other than this field of carnage. Can't have my guards see me like this... Can I?"

She grinned at me weakly and I knelt down and helped her to her feet. We both walked slowly through the portal and after we stepped through she held up her hand and it closed behind us. I looked around at where we were and was surprised to find myself in a very posh bedroom with a huge ornate canopy bed. Gehenna staggered over to a long wide set of drawers that had assorted jewelry boxes on top of it and steadied herself. She waved her hand and her armor and chainmail disappeared, leaving her standing naked in front of me. I blushed slightly and started to look away until Gehenna laughed softly.

"You've seen me naked before, Allexus. You didn't seem to mind me rubbing up on you during the arena fight."

"In my defense, at the time I didn't know you were... you know... you. It's a bit different now that I know who you are."

She cocked her eyebrow and smirked at me before reaching up to her neck and pulling at the choker around her neck. As the clasp came undone I got a look at the gem that was set in the front. It looked the same as the one set within my Power Limiter except it was nearly cracked in two. This was the first time I had ever seen Gehenna without her Limiter in place and as I viewed her I wondered just how powerful she was.

"Gehenna, can I ask you a personal question?"

"I'm standing completely nude in front of you and I've already committed to bedding you and your betrothed... I feel you're more than entitled to ask me a personal question."

"What level are you?"

She cocked her head and gave me a confused look like she didn't know what I was talking about for a second before nodding once in understanding.

"Once you reach the heights of power where you are able to be the Guardian of a Realmstone or two, you don't really pay much attention to things like levels. If I had to put a number to it I think it would be between 600 and 700."

My eyes went wide and my mouth opened in shock. I couldn't tell which surprised me more, the fact that she was nearly 500 levels higher than me or that she didn't even know for sure how high her level was. Gehenna laughed and smiled at me warmly. It was so unusual to see her like this. I had grown accustomed to viewing her as this ultimate being of power and darkness. But as she stood before me she looked remarkably... Normal.

"If you stare at me any harder, Allexus, I may spontaneously burst into hellfire. What are you thinking about?"

I laughed through my nose softly as I recalled Emily saying something similar. The more I looked at Gehenna, the more I realized just how beautiful she was. Instead of allowing myself to get lost in that thought, I blinked a couple times to clear my mind and moved across the room to sit on the edge of the huge bed. Gehenna's gaze followed me with curiosity and she raised her eyebrow and placed a hand on her hip. I gave her a wide grin and did my best to explain.

"Sometimes it seems like you're two different people: Dark Empress Infernos, Supreme Being of Evil Incarnate, and Gehenna the carefree blonde demoness. Don't get me wrong... I can relate entirely. There are times where I'm Allexus, Demon Overlord of Corruption... And other times when I'm just... Allie, human gamer striving to be the top player."

"Allie, huh? I like this abbreviated form of your name... But... I take your meaning. I have lived long enough and have taken on so many roles in that time that falling into the narrative of being a Dark Empress has become second nature. When I'm around you, however, I feel I don't have to maintain that pretense. Don't worry, Allexus, I'm not going to profess my love for you. I am at the stage in my life where I'm beyond such things, to say nothing of what your betrothed would do were I to do so."

We both laughed and as I thought of a fitting anachronism it made me laugh even harder.

"There's a saying where I'm from 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.' I find it especially ironic considering where we are at this given moment."

"A most apt description. And to steal another phrase from your world, Hell would literally freeze over before I came between her and you."

"Did you... Did you just make a joke?"

We both laughed and after she slipped a silky sheer nightgown over her head she sat on the bed next to me.

"I grow tired of having to constantly uphold that Dark Empress facade you mentioned. In truth, the reason I want you to surpass me is so that you can take control of my realms in my stead. I long for the days when I can travel freely without consequence or the fear that something disastrous will happen in my absence. I want to be this 'Gehenna the carefree blonde demoness' you spoke of. So my attraction to you is largely a selfish one."

"Wait. Wait. Go back. You want me to be the empress and control your... Realms... Plural?"

"I hold control of three realms. And yes, I do want you to be the empress. You'll do a far better job than I, given the company you keep."

My mind reeled and sat in stunned silence for a moment. The idea that I would not only be the leader of the most powerful clan in the game, but also the empress of multiple realms of Hell... It was beyond anything I had imagined. The more I pictured it, however, the more I grew to absolutely love the idea. A wide smile replete with ambition and thoughts of dominance filled my face.

"Judging from the expression on your face, you are quickly warming to the idea. But don't get ahead of yourself. You're still a whelp of a demon compared to me. Despite the supposed ease with which you dispatched that archangel mage, I could still see that doing so took more effort than you let on. The battle your summons assisted me with was the end of a long protracted fight that started with two dozen archangels and nearly twice as many angels and Angelspawn. The fact that you still consider levels to be an accurate judge of power tells me all I need to know. You aren't ready... Yet. Though, I feel the time you will be is not too far off. You've become so powerful in such a short amount of time that I know you'll be bedding me very soon."

She stood up suddenly and then spun on her heel.

"Now then, I'm sure you didn't arrive at the perfect time on purpose. As grateful as I am for your aid, I am still curious what the true nature of your visit is."

I explained the reason for coming in detail and she listened with keen interest. After I informed her about what we were searching for, her eyes lit up and she rushed across her large room to a huge iron bound chest in the corner. She opened it and retrieved several items and then walked back over to me.

"Your demonic retainer surprises me more and more. His suggestion of using death magic is a good one. As for the incentives you mentioned, perhaps these will be of use to you."

She handed the items to me and I added each one to my inventory and checked what they were. There were 200 Level Up! items, several sets of rare enchanted jewels, and four scrolls that would unlock a World Tier spell or skill.

"Holy fucking shit! That's... Thank you, Gehenna. This is so much. Why would you just give this stuff to me?"

She placed her hands on her hips, raised her eyebrow, and tapped her foot slightly in irritation. She glared at me until I understood her reasoning.

"You want me to use this as an opportunity to become even more powerful so that I can eventually replace you as empress."

She smiled and gave me a half-grin before turning back around and grabbing a small scrap of paper. Her hand glowed slightly red for a moment and words appeared on the paper she was holding. She moved across the room and handed it to me.

"These coordinates should help you obtain the necessary magics you spoke of. Words cannot express how thrilled I am at the initiative you've shown at organizing something like this. Would you be at all opposed if I were to visit your clan once everything has begun?"

I shook my head adamantly and stood up off the bed. I moved quickly across the room and before she could react I pulled Gehenna into a tight embrace. I pressed my lips to hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She returned the gesture eagerly and then pushed me back with a single strong shove. I could see the hunger for more in her eyes, but she grimaced and sighed softly.

"That was... Invigorating. If I wasn't committed to having your betrothed present when we consummate my allegiance to you, I would let you take me right now."

She waved her hand and a rapidly swirling black portal appeared next to her.

"This portal will take you back to your clan castle. I can't normally cast them across such great distances, but I'm using you as a focus. Notify me once your clan is ready to begin this challenge and I'll make the necessary arrangements to spread the word. Also, the time for the Realmshift rapidly approaches, so don't forget to let me know when you're ready for that."

As I stepped closer to the portal Gehenna leaned in and whispered softly in my ear.

"The next time you are in this room, Allexus, I will eagerly let you fuck me in every way imaginable."

As shivers raced up and down my body and arousal flooded my system, I felt two strong hands push me forward into the portal.

3.15: Preparations Part 1 & ♥Hey Look it's that threesome I was talking about!!!

After discussing the events that took place at the arena with my clan and showing them all the items that Gehenna had given me, Judas and Aeryn seemed excited to show us something. They led us down a staircase that I never knew existed and we came to a long corridor of doors. Judas opened the first one we came to on our left and motioned for us to go inside. We walked in and Judas and Aeryn followed behind us. As we looked around at the room we were in, we all gaped at the massive cave system we had entered. I scanned the walls and immediately recognized the smooth cave walls coated in a very fine layer of webbing; it was a near identical match to Aeryn's spider caverns except the floor had our clan symbol lightly etched into it every fifty feet or so. The others looked around and I could tell that the original members of the clan recognized the caverns as well.

"So... why are we back in your creepy-as-fuck spider cave, Aeryn. I had enough of this place the first time..."

We all turned around to face Aeryn and Judas, but neither of them was present.

"So... that's not ominous at all..."

We searched the area for a few seconds to locate our missing clan members but there wasn't a single sign of them. Before I could suggest a course of action I heard the faint sounds of chitin scraping on stone. I would have drawn my weapons and prepared for a fight had I not known what was coming next. As we saw the giant chitinous legs of one of Aeryn's giant spiders, I heard Bray shuffle and grumble loudly behind me. Riding atop a second pair of spiders were Judas and Aeryn and they stopped as they drew closer to us.

"So, whatcha guys think?"

"What are we looking at, Aeryn? This seems like your spider cavern, but I can see the clan symbol on the cave floor, so I know that this is still the castle."

"The more I thought about people challenging our clan, I realized we would each need special rooms to meet challengers on our terms similar to the colosseum Mellic fought us in. Not only would that make each challenge other players would face unique, it would also give us a sort of 'home-field advantage.' I also came to the conclusion that each room should have a pair of clan members in it should people wish to challenge us in small groups. It would have to be someone that compliments our skills the best and can work well in sync with us. Judas and my fighting style work well together because while I have the close combat and summon skills, he has the ranged fighting that I lack. We need to sit down and discuss with each other who we feel compliments our skills the best, and decide who is going to get their own 'rooms.' All this comes with the caveat that as sort of the Big Bad Boss, Allie gets her own room and probably doesn't partner up with anyone. No offense, Allie... but none of us can even come close anymore to your power levels. What level are you even at now... I know you're not actually level 40 like it says."

After the recent fight against the angels and archangel I had shot up 17 levels. I recalled my conversation with Gehenna about levels and smirked at him before opening my character menu and showing the rest of my clan that I was now level 203. They all stared in shock and I gave an awkward chuckle and closed the menu. I wasn't sure what to say to fill the silence so I was super grateful when Emelia spoke up.